Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77374 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by happyeaster079: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nickshrapnel: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
It was the friend who broke the windshield, she should be sued for trespassing and damage to private property grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Saao(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
shocked angry This is the point where I lose my shit and slap the shit out of both girls. This is where I become a gender equality ass whooping mo’fucker. angry angry
no need to slap her, just arrest the idiots and press charges.

7 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by dingbang(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2020
Boyfriend not husband!

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Benin girls

5 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kasim155: 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Some girls sha

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by GOFRONT(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned...

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nairalandmonika: 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
oglalasioux:
Same girl has numerous guys in her life. But I give her a thumbs up. She meted out her anger on the perpetrator and not on her friend.
Men are scum

10 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Staged shit

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by murphyibiam15(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Meaning say if na husband him go kill the man

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by lamentor78(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
Very funny ,I will just call my lawyer ,that her friend will face the music in court and explain bro the judge how I offended her

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Hisincrease: 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
Date reasonable girl you say na slay queen better for you.

8 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by pansophist(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
Because he committed a moral sin (unfaithfulness) doesn't justify her commiting a legal crime (damages of properties). The former is frown upon and rightly so, but the latter is legally punishable. He cheated, that is bad, but cheating is a violation of ones expected standards.

How about just break up and leave? That is the way to handle a cheater. Destroying properties doesnt prevent one from being liable for the damages incurred. She should be lucky if the guy do not press charges.

9 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by FINESHIRT(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
Are they ok? Na today cheating start?
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Hyinkar97(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2020
All I know is one person is sleeping in the cell with a dislocated elbow and that person isn't me

Do you need a logo for your brand/business? Hit me up and let's get started.

Whatsapp: https:///+2348130604767
Instagram: https://instagram.com/designsbyyk_
Twitter: https://twitter.com/designsbyyk
Dribble: https://dribble.com/designsbyyk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kingzjay(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
End Time visit

BTW who was the photographer?

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by jatgod(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
Na the matter we the settle since but they no gree

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by hush15: 12:37pm On May 30, 2020
ERockson:
See you. You've not seeing lady killing man before. Women could be more dangerous than men sometimes

Not sometimes, but most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Michael004: 12:37pm On May 30, 2020
To me, that is the end of the relationship. You go dare touch my car. She will tell me if it is her father that bought it for me with the way I will use beating design her body and face.

9 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Enwhen(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
kingjoe:
Please how much is Camry 2010 windscreen. Oga mechanic how much.how much for fixing. I think it's high time we get a relationship court to handle these issues.its becoming rampant. What if it is not true? Just what if. I am not supporting cheating but this is similar to mob attack.there should be fair hearing for all accusations.there should be a relationship court specifically to handle these issues.also laws on relationship should be in place. Such as what are my rights as bf/gf. Fiancee/fiance.what are my limits.expectations.etc.

No need of RELATIONSHIP COURT , NA THE MATTER WE DEY TRY SETTLE SINCE YESTERDAY
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Roon9(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
shocked angry This is the point where I lose my shit and slap the shit out of both girls. This is where I become a gender equality ass whooping mo’fucker. angry angry

Mad o
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by InvertedHammer: 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
/
The way she manladyhandled the man boy tells all the stories.
grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Karlifate: 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
If the lady kick your balls, you'll just weak & not be able to do sh!t at that moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
I can never kill myself or do anything that will destroy my life or properties because of smelling holes

7 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Enwhen(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
Michael004:
To me, that is the end of the relationship. You go dare touch my car. She will tell me if it is her father that bought it for me with the way I will use beating design her body and face.

Calm down, Na the matter we dey settle.since yesterday
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by VenumX: 12:39pm On May 30, 2020
When two or more females join forces to deal with an erring male, he turns powerless.

I wish all females can be this United. The world will turn around for their own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
This is what happens when you date TRASH. Some guys just go for anything. Majority of these girls out there are hungry, ill mannered leeches.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Roozzaay(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
May their ass rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by kenzo25(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
Straight to jail all of the ladies

5 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by folake4u(f): 12:41pm On May 30, 2020
angry I hate foolish women.
I don't appreciate cheating on both sides but destruction of one's physical properties is beyond limit. He should press charges for damages and illegal entering of home premises.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.