Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car (77373 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Man Laments As Hoodlums Destroy His Car, Steal Car Parts (Video) / Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Taiwo20(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2020
This is a simple case. Just arrest the lady, charge the matter to court.

Even there village king no go fit beg me to settle out of court.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by BotherMleeper(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
Yup

40 second videos tell you all you need to know

Nonsense
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 1:59pm On May 30, 2020
SexytorresE:
By the hairstyle u will knw she is wayward bitch, although not by hairstyle grin now listen up, For the guy not to react shows he is guilty , and even if he is, wtf gave her the power to destroy his car? If she can destroy car now that she is just a mere fucking tools what if she is married to him? But guys won’t seen this las las they will use this phrase to console themselves “he/shewill change when we get married “ motherfucker, Ass-Licking bitch I hate seeing such gals they disgust me .
correct babe

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by crafteck(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2020
kingjoe:
Please how much is Camry 2010 windscreen. Oga mechanic how much.how much for fixing. I think it's high time we get a relationship court to handle these issues.its becoming rampant. What if it is not true? Just what if. I am not supporting cheating but this is similar to mob attack.there should be fair hearing for all accusations.there should be a relationship court specifically to handle these issues.also laws on relationship should be in place. Such as what are my rights as bf/gf. Fiancee/fiance.what are my limits.expectations.etc.

What exactly is wrong with keeping ones option opened
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by leefino(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2020
Ahhhhh, u Go buy me my car that very moment o.
Ordinary girlfriend o.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by tydi(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2020
The simp dude was even telling her to calm down, what a weaklo and a disgrace on manhood, the bitch and her friend probably might not even know how much fuel is sold talk more a car or wind screen. They came with both legs agreed but if I was the one they will leave with crutches and tattaredly unclad
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Liposure: 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
Babymamas:
This one pass me ooh, this is not the type of shit we do, we get levels na.
that is their business jare.
make I go chop sha
wicked man. see wetin only u wan chop
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Lordfranklin(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2020
Ma hear say any Delilah try this nonsense with me
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by LordReed(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
Police and court straight, they'll pay through the nose.

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by sisisioge: 2:07pm On May 30, 2020
Chai! Them suit each other o. But are homies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by ggood: 2:08pm On May 30, 2020
she can never try it in Nigeria them no born am well
Slynation:
I cheat on you and u smashed my Car, asin for what naw...I don't hit women but any babe that tries that shit with me will never use those arms for life anymore....I go so beat her like criminal grin

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by CodeTemplar: 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
This is high class stupidity.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nwaonyishi69: 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
I suppose, these are the things some people would mistakenly take home as wives; after getting infatuated by their painted fingers, beautician designed faces, and drug assisted bedmatics. Men are fastly becoming endangered gender, in Nigeria.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
Ordinary girlfriend that is probably fvcking other guys too... I will let my soldier guys maltreat u for complete 14 days for guardroom. And as u come out there fear nor go let u ever date who get car again because of wetin ur eyes go see. Nonsense undecided
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Kingrefreshed: 2:16pm On May 30, 2020
Tallesty1:
What do you expect when men are becoming more and more stupid in the name of being romantic. Nah see finish dey cause all these, the lady knew she was dating a weak man and that was what gave her the guts.

I Only pity the mumu friend that joined her in this stupid act.

Women want men to be manly but this new generation men are more interested in what woman want and how they feel than they're in learning to be a man. Shit is embarrassing.

Men are becoming weak and weaker and weakest. Fuuuuucking embarrassing when I read some of this Biatch a$$ nigghaz comments.

They sound like first ladies! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Mikeiron78(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
STAGED

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by zarakikenpa(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
Its obviously scripted. They try sha.
Who goes to confront someone and first takes off her shoes before entering the house.

My take is that the vehicle was in an accident which damaged the windscreen and they decided to capitalize and trend a bit. You could see another dent on the hood.

The guy does not look sane enough to take that shit from no bitch girlfriend.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by CeceNene(f): 2:25pm On May 30, 2020
Girlfriend o
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:29pm On May 30, 2020
Thats how bastards do, they sleep with their girlfriends friend, its wrong to destroy his car though.....i have seen, next! sad
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by content208: 2:36pm On May 30, 2020
kingjoe:
Please how much is Camry 2010 windscreen. Oga mechanic how much.how much for fixing. I think it's high time we get a relationship court to handle these issues.its becoming rampant. What if it is not true? Just what if. I am not supporting cheating but this is similar to mob attack.there should be fair hearing for all accusations.there should be a relationship court specifically to handle these issues.also laws on relationship should be in place. Such as what are my rights as bf/gf. Fiancee/fiance.what are my limits.expectations.etc.

The guy should sue her and get her to repair what she damaged. It's as simple as that.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by na2016: 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
Olalan:
No amount of emotional hurt should justify destroying peoples property........its high time people press charges against people like her
Exactly my thought. She destroys property because of what? What reason exactly? These girls are shit , I will deal with her. What nonesense
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by content208: 2:41pm On May 30, 2020
oglalasioux:
Same girl has numerous guys in her life. But I give her a thumbs up. She meted out her anger on the perpetrator and not on her friend.

And she will be sued for what she has done and made to repair the damage. It's a loss loss for her at the end of the day
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
Wetin person no go see for 9ja.Define your relationship you no gree.
Not my first time of witnessing such,biko date someone cool headed.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Angelacruz: 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
U wan go waste money
Exc2000:
if I hear say I no enter court
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Queenserah26(f): 2:50pm On May 30, 2020
On top wetin na shocked shocked Cheating is bad but this is totally uncalled for undecided
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Clinghton: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
Try it with me and end up in kirikiri
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by dederocs(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
Witchcraft squad...
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Exc2000: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
Angelacruz:
U wan go waste money

two things involved, either they make her repair it or she get punished

if I don't get to beat her up as a "MAN" or an upright citizen.. she must get punished by the law... abi women now have immuinity like governors and can do anyhow

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Angelacruz: 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
Where will d get d money to repair,u sure say d even get 1k for deir account.
Exc2000:

two things involved, either they make her repair it or she get punished

if I don't get to beat her up as a "MAN" or an upright citizen.. she must get punished by the law... abi women now have immuinity like governors and can do anyhow

Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by bobluck: 3:01pm On May 30, 2020
Na wahoo for ladies of this generation. Man cheat on girl friend his car and house damaged, if he now cheat on his wife then that is homicide case in the offing. When we read Solomon in the Bible, the wise guy ever had so many babes yet nobody killed him. I think i prefer that generation, this one is a scam.
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Bossjakande: 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas xhosanostra cococandy Sinaj ahnie bukatyne sisisioge ibkayee rosalieene ishilove eyinjuege dangotesmummy and other feminist did u think dis is right. if is a man DAT do dis u begin to jump as parrot
Re: Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car by Unrated900(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
You see

This is what you get when you are dating olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.