Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC (68517 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners / Edo 2020: Obaseki Vs Oshiomhole: Shadow-Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by SirBunky85(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
DStatAnalyst:
The game is getting more interesting. For Obaseki to win on another platform, he will need the security apparatus to be on his side on election day. If you are wondering why I mentioned security apparatus, just know that except you are strong like Wike, this is how elections are won and lost in Nigeria now. The question is if the Presidency will be willing to allow Obaseki use this security advantage on election day against their own APC. Grab your popcorn people

Check my signature to vote in opinion polls and win weekly incentives
which wike is strong?fyi,oshiomole didn't support amaechi candidate in the rivers election,moreover,apc wasn't on the ballot paper.if the apc wanted to win the state,they would rigged the election after the initial suspension just like dey did in kano state.wike knew dis and made sure the court banned the apc from evn contesting

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Mejor79(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I wish him the best

However, please I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

Call me for professional Logo i want you to design a logo for me.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
CutieKing:
For Buhari refuding to help this guy, he should know he wont help him during the election proper.
Either way,Obaseki may not even be a sitting governor by the time the election is held.
He has allowed his stupidity and balls to lead him astray.
Mr man Buhari helps no one that hw e deceived Ogboru here in Delta that they are going to send d soldiers to prevent PDP from rigging
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by ababagaruba: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
DStatAnalyst:
The game is getting more interesting. For Obaseki to win on another platform, he will need the security apparatus to be on his side on election day. If you are wondering why I mentioned security apparatus, just know that except you are strong like Wike, this is how elections are won and lost in Nigeria now. The question is if the Presidency will be willing to allow Obaseki use this security advantage on election day against their own APC. Grab your popcorn people

Check my signature to vote in opinion polls and win weekly incentives
you are very correct but remember he is still the Governor and he will surely use that to his advantage
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Didi2d(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Duru009:
Federal govt will do everything within their power to ensure he doesn't return.......

I pity Obaseki, he will go into political oblivion after the September election.....

The man stubborn, he's biting more than he can chew, stepping on toes. When efcc and police start chasing him now.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Ayed44: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
ababagaruba:
you are very correct but remember he is still the Governor and he will surely use that to his advantage
His security details will be withdrawn a day to the election. Go and ask Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by dasnan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
I knew this was going to happen... I wish him well in his political ambition.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
I'm shocked

This will do

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Abikeade11(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
The way some people reason in this forum, only God can help their situation. You term Ambode coward, simply because he refuse to go to another political party after loosing in APC, is it a must for a Governor to go twice? Is it a do or die? When Obaseki knows that he can't condone godfatherism why did he allow the godfather to put him there in the first place, why not fight for himself then by forming a new party that does not have godfather, why go to APC when you know you can't condone godfatherism, no political party in Nigeria is without godfathers, didn't we see how our Governors also turn their self to godfathers after completing their two term by choosing who to be the next governor against the party wish, that is where godfatherism start from, even obaseki will turn to godfather one day. So I didn't see an end to godfatherism in this country, let us all stop supporting this politicians with our do or die mentality and let us stop viewing those that believed is not a do or die as coward.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Didi2d(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
The same certificate issue that messed him up at APC primary will nail him once again if he win the election under PDP platform.

I have thought about this, but I think he won't submit is university certificate this time. He will submit his O'level, with this nobody can sue him for false certificate, you sue based on what he tendered

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Sheggy13(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Austineolisa:
Truely, politics is a game of power..osho baba just humilated this guy for no reason
Stop making Obaseki look like a victim. If we are talking about who humiliated who, its Obaseki that humiliated Oshiomhole.. Called him all sorts of names, asking your immediate predecessor and benefactor to receive permission from you before he can visit his own state, did a kangaroo suspension of Oshiomhole as a member of APC, a party Oshiomhole brought him in as a nobody to make him governor, schemed with others to try and remove him as APC chairman.. The list goes on. The guy is proud, disloyal and arrogant.. He asked for war from Oshiomhole and Oshiomhole obliged him and made him an orphan in APC like he was from the outset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by ababagaruba: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ayed44:
His security details will be withdrawn a day to the election. Go and ask Fayose.
similar thing happened in rivers and yet wike won in respect to rotimi and co
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Minjim: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
This Obaseki is very funny.
Is he now telling us there is no godfather in pdp?
You want them to relinquish their structures to you at no expense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by leosahm(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
congrats to him....

plz for home service haircut in calabar, pls call 09039099829...... A trial will convince you.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by eNIGERIANG: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
BREAKING: Adams Oshiomhole Lobbies Edo PDP Leader to Reject Obaseki | e-nigeria!

READ DETAILS HERE: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/oshiomhole-lobbies-pdp-leaders-to-reject-obaseki/

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
You are right..buhari always follow tinubu directions. Am not surprised at oshiomole dough cos he only looks after tinubu..tinubu trained him.[Qquote author=ObaOmo2023 post=90728683]Buhari, Tinubu and Oshiomole always at the same page when it matter to eschew what and who they do don't want in party. And you're still doubting 2023? [/quote]
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by peeps4u: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
isoright

impeachment loading .....

LOL. ImpeachWHAT?

Na only his boys dey the house naw.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by seleroms2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Who's he abeg, aside Edo north where he get mouth? Una go they hype monkey, aside federal power what can he do? No they talk rubbish cause I be confirm agenebode child
Agenebode is now a majority in Edo north? No times for much banter June and September beckons,the votes won't be decided by online rants but by those on ground. Am a typical Esan boy so I know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by gbishman: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
APC has just killed itself
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by ernieboy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
isoright

impeachment loading .....
na u wan do the impeachment? of that was possible oshomole would have long done it.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
seleroms2:
Agenebode is now a majority in Edo north? No times for much banter June and September beckons,the votes won't be decided by online rants but by those on ground. Am a typical Esan boy so I know what am saying
Adeke, if you know well esan and Benin are basically PDP areas only my side which is shaky that's what I'm talking about
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Morisjohn:
Good move but he should also resign as APC governor if truly he loves the people

he is Edo governor
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by ernieboy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
SirBunky85:
which wike is strong?fyi,oshiomole didn't support amaechi candidate in the rivers election,moreover,apc wasn't on the ballot paper.if the apc wanted to win the state,they would rigged the election after the initial suspension just like dey did in kano state.wike knew dis and made sure the court banned the apc from evn contesting
even if oshomole had supported him, he would still not have carried river state, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Africonji:
PDP will shock APC in this coming Edo election. Mark my words. cool
This is exactly what you people said 4yrs ago
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by AleagueEdu: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Politicians with their headache sha...

Check my signature to join our Ielts online classes
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Uzomaglovani: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
slivertongue:

.you can't beat a child and still ask the child not to cry
obaseki hmmmmmmm you don go touch lion tail oooooo, well the bottom line is ( never fight your superior in life even if the person is going astray express your self but don’t fight him publicly is very dangerous ....... it will be very difficult for obaseki to win ooooo since the presidency r not in support of him he should just forget NB PDP want to just eat his money
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by Blackdisciple(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
sure resigned to join PDP ...

YA'LL are recycling bin
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
He should resign as governor.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by ofiko123(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Not surprised...so this coming..
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by SirBunky85(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
ernieboy:
even if oshomole had supported him, he would still not have carried river state, stop deceiving yourself.
u are the one deceiving urself
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC by bizzibodi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Didi2d:

I have thought about this, but I think he won't submit is university certificate this time. He will submit his O'level, with this nobody can sue him for false certificate, you sue based on what he tendered
That is fraud na,let him explain what problem he has with his degree certificate he tender b4, I suspect d O level he use to gain admission is fake,so he will tender d one that has 3credits...I thought he has masters from US?yet dey smell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.