Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It (3587 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
please phonelanders help my life. i am frustrated right now. i was using my phone yesterday when it went off. i taught it was normal not until when i wanted to restart it. please if you have experienced this kind of thing before and it was solved. help my life. thank you
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Peppermintflav: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Down Press the power button for like 10 seconds. If that dont work. Open the phone disconnect the batt contact and reconnect , power the phone. If all fail. Take to technician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
thank u sir, but the battery is inbuilt. i have down press for more than 10minutes. still didnt work

Peppermintflav:
Down Press the power button for like 10 seconds. If that dont work. Open the phone disconnect the batt contact and reconnect , power the phone. If all fail. Take to technician.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Peppermintflav: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Goalty01:
thank u sir, but the battery is inbuilt. i have down press for more than 10minutes. still didnt work

Take it to a technician to open the back for you.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
ok.. i will give take it to them first thing tomorrow morning. thank you sir. i hope it works
Peppermintflav:

Take it to a technician to open the back for you.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Peppermintflav: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Goalty01:
ok.. i will give take it to them first thing tomorrow morning. thank you sir. i hope it works
B4 you open it I will suggest one more thing. Try software guys first, it might be software crash.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by sbenjy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Try press vol down + power button for 10 sec

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
thank you sir. i really appreciate. i never taught of that
Peppermintflav:

B4 you open it I will suggest one more thing. Try software guys first, it might be software crash.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
i have done that like 1million times. still didnt work
sbenjy:

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life
ok

18 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by adebuk47(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
sbenjy:

I was about to say this. My samsung does this too
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
adebuk47:

I was about to say this. My samsung does this too
done that, but still nothing show up
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Otugan(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Same thing happened to my Samsung galaxy s7 awhile back turns out the screen got bad
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
This hopeless marketers will do anything to defend this

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by MONEY247: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
My bro its the battery ooo. Go and change it.
Hope it works.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Danelo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls I need s7 edge screen
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Ansufati: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Possiblegee:
So Samsung is a Chinese phone undecided
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Ansufati:

So Samsung is a Chinese phone undecided
samsung is what before ..the owner of Samsung is from South Korea or so are they not chiko?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Gabapentin: 3:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
samsung is what before ..the owner of Samsung is from South Korea or so are they not chiko?

repeat this to yourself while standing in front of a mirror:

ignorance will not kill me

the iPhones you worship so much, where do you think they are assembled?

30 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by VickyRotex(f): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Gabapentin:

cheesy cheesy I no fit laugh abeg

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Gabapentin:

lol you no like killertunes ,dickhead They are mostly Assembled in California USA and then some in China lol dickhead cuz some are assembled in China does it make it a chinko phone like your tecno phone that can’t even enter Asia market ..what do you even know about iPhones ?
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Gabapentin:

Bruhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Lawrencestix(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
is samsung china?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by BigJakie: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol you no like killertunes ,dickhead They are mostly Assembled in California USA and then some in China lol dickhead cuz some are assembled in China does it make it a chinko phone like your tecno phone that can’t even enter Asia market ..what do you even know about iPhones ?

How old are you?

Dnt be offended by the question, you just sound young and dumb

23 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by ddjay: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
Na wa o, oga you fall from tree jam head? How did Samsung become a Chinese phone

11 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by luvyaself95(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:

Because South Korea is an Asian Country that make them Chinese or what exactly point point are you trying to prove.
and because apple owner is from USA that make them not China phone oh bro the way you talk make me finally believe that iPhones users doesn't about their phones.
iPhone hardware are made in China and Thailand precisely by Foxconn and tmsc but they are design in USA when we talk about software and body structure.
See the screenshots below...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Toma2: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
Mumu.. why bringing in another brand(Tecno). you talked about Samsung being chinko.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Millennialaku(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by sunshineV(f): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2020
luvyaself95:

Because South Korea is an Asian Country that make them Chinese or what exactly point point are you trying to prove.
and because apple owner is from USA that make them not China phone oh bro the way you talk make me finally believe that iPhones users doesn't about their phones.
iPhone hardware are made in China and Thailand precisely by Foxconn and tmsc but they are design in USA when we talk about software and body structure.
See the screenshots below...

true true iPhone users lack sense but I can bet my left ass cheek that guy never see iPhone b4. he's just young, dumb and stupid

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Ansufati: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
U don't even know what is chinko undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Absurd Android Data Consumption! / Watch Out For This Prank By Hoodlums In Computer Village / Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To A Woman On Facebook(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.