Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It (3596 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Naruto2(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
peterangelo:
e don blow

Go repair d phone 25k for screen

Where can I get the screen for 25k...
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by jksxxxx: 5:01am On Jun 23, 2020
I have Samsung s8 panel and s8 plus can way bill to you 09033365257 20k
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Naruto2(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2020
jksxxxx:
I have Samsung s8 panel and s8 plus can way bill to you 09033365257 20k
Actually need S8 Screen..
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by JamOSneh: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Apple no brain useless company the only thing way dem go dey talk na security mumu people no be Samsung dey mad screen for apple and storage nothing apple fit do big notch since 2017 go check am for Google best smartphone company in the world right now na Samsung Bleep your apple product ��
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by JamOSneh: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Apple has reportedly made another payment to Samsung for selling too few iPhones. According to a new report from Display Supply Chain Consultants, Apple made a one-time payment of $950 million to Samsung for purchasing fewer OLED iPhone displays than required.

Samsung noted in its Q2 guidance release that the operating profit for Q2 2020 included a “one-time gain related to its display business,” but it did not include the amount. TheElec reported last month that Samsung received around $745 million from Apple, but today’s report from the DSCC cites unnamed sources and says that Apple made a payment of “closer to $950 million.”

“The Apple payment likely turned what otherwise would have been an operating loss for display devices into an operating profit,” the report explains. Revenue guidance was down 7% year-on-year for Samsung Display, but operating profit guidance was up 23%, and which is much higher analyst expectations.

If this situation sounds familiar, it’s because something similar happened in Q2 of 2019 when Apple also faced a penalty from Samsung for not buying OLED displays at the agreed level. As we reported at the time, it was unlikely that Apple settled the debt in cash, but rather awarded Samsung Display extra orders to the point where the profit equals the penalty due. Whether or not that is what happened this year is unclear.

Apple has agreements with many of its suppliers to make a minimum purchase, likely to achieve lower prices per unit. If Apple fails to hit that minimum purchase, contracts usually stipulate that a penalty will apply. This year, Apple’s supply chain and demand were both affected by COVID-19, which could explain what led the company to order fewer OLED panels than initially expected.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by JamOSneh: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Whereas with the magnetic secure transmission (MST) on Samsung Pay means a user can use this payment platform practically on any platform. Hence, merchants can save up some money to upgrade their sales systems. And that's one of the reasons why merchants are far more supportive of the use of Samsung Pay over Apple Pay.samsung is better than ur crap apple
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by JamOSneh: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Samsung ranked top among 2019-2020 global smartphone brands, followed by Huawei and Apple
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by feadesuyi: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
A dispatch rider is urgently needed in a logistics company.

Requirements/skills

1. Must have a valid riders permit
2. Must be able to read and write
3. Must be able to speak english fluently
4. Must be very conversant with Lagos routes.
5. Must be well mannered and of good character.
6. Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju axis would be at an advantage.

Salary: Competitive

Office location: Ajah
CV to:
deliveriesk@gmail.com
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by feadesuyi: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2020
feadesuyi:
A dispatch rider is urgently needed in a logistics company.

Requirements/skills

1. Must have a valid riders permit
2. Must be able to read and write
3. Must be able to speak english fluently
4. Must be very conversant with Lagos routes.
5. Must be well mannered and of good character.
6. Candidates who reside around Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju axis would be at an advantage.

Salary: Competitive

Office location: Ajah
CV to:
deliveriesk@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone 12 Pro Max 256gb Going For 530k. Neg / .:: Sony Ericsson Phone Users - HELP DECIDE ::. / Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.