Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It (3593 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
like play like play. my phone is gone. they said the phone is gone, says by both software and hardware engineer. crying. my files, everything. gone, what pains me ehn, i have been using right from day 1, from s5 to s7 to s8,,, for those saying refurbish, its not refurbish, Amazon is my shop.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
its not refurbished sir. thanks sha.
BurnStoner:

Stop buying and using refurbished Samsung or any other phones ...
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by tenderjunkie: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
like play like play. my phone is gone. they said the phone is gone, says by both software and hardware engineer. crying. my files, everything. gone, what pains me ehn, i have been using right from day 1, from s5 to s7 to s8,,, for those saying refurbish, its not refurbish, Amazon is my shop.
Damn!
How long have you used the phone?
My condolence
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
thank you sir.
the phone is 2years plus old
tenderjunkie:

Damn!
How long have you used the phone?
My condolence
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Lawrencestix(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
it doesn’t have to be China to be chinko South Korea are also chinkos gringrin
ignorance no go kill u.shey na apple tv u dy use for house?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
its not refurbished sir. thanks sha.
ok, if it is not refurbished do the following:
1. Plug your usb to a computer
2. Press down volume key and power together while 3. Plugging the usb to the phone . That triggers the phone to either try to boot or charge .. Cheers
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by tenderjunkie: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
thank you sir.
the phone is 2years plus old
That's really sad. Samsung phones are known to be very durable
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by seanwilliam(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
i have done that like 1million times. still didnt work
until you stop lying the phone would not come up grin
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by seanwilliam(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
folarr:

You're Bragging shé? OK, let's go
I use a Samsung S10e, OK I admit its the cheaper one but by the looks of your screenshot you use an iPhone X, I presume?
Now stfu, look at my screenshots and go buy a better phone.
Oh, and there are also some Xiaomi phones better than my Samsung.
I think you get my point.
how much u got ur s10e.. uk or new? And to be honest bro, iPhones stand test of time imo... I'm using Samsung a10s and s9+ I one sell the two buy s10 or add money buy uk iphone 11.. what you think?
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Lawrencestix:
how you take know say na Apple TV I day use for my phone? This guy you bad oo I fear u
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Goalty01:
i always knew it’s gonna end in tears � ,if you like go buy another Samsung or xiaomi nor buy original like iPhone or Nokia or even BLU/htc you go collect again.... once bitten twice shy
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by ToyBoyAaron(m): 1:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life
Every phone company have bad phones... Some Chinese phones are way better than your iPhone 6, because if you can afford higher I expect your thinking to be high too, instead of being below average as demonstrated. All companies have phones that crash without physical damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
he’s looking for solution and the solution is for him to quickly buy iPhone or Nokia or even BLU ,which I suggested but you xiaomi and tecno/infinix boys and girls won’t let my mention rest ,mind you always go for quality ..now look at this picture below
Shut up... I use Nokia and screen started flickering with various colours at high brightness.... All companies can have issues
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by ToyBoyAaron(m): 2:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
i always knew it’s gonna end in tears � ,if you like go buy another Samsung or xiaomi nor buy original like iPhone or Nokia or even BLU/htc you go collect again.... once bitten twice shy
HTC is from what country? Have brain and stop this bullcrap
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 21, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

HTC is from what country? Have brain and stop this bullcrap
only you quote us 3 times now let us reply you so you too can feel among mind you might not get any reply after this one,back to the matter ask yourself did the user buy that phone brand new? How are you even sure he didn’t buy a China refurbished one? Or maybe nah phone way dem don even use tire e go purchase ..Listen always buy original and make research before you buy any iphone ...htc is owned by google do research before you talk to me ...end of this thread
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
how much u got ur s10e.. uk or new? And to be honest bro, iPhones stand test of time imo... I'm using Samsung a10s and s9+ I one sell the two buy s10 or add money buy uk iphone 11.. what you think?
Samsungs are more durable, I got my phone new for 570 dollars in Canada
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Peppermintflav: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Goalty01:
Thats too bad. Sorry bro. I can imagine losing your phone in this harsh weather.
Btw was the batt removed and plugged back?
If u have a powerbank, plug the phone and see if the powerbank light comes up.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Peppermintflav: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Lawrencestix:
grin grin
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Youngpo413: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

Shut up... I use Nokia and screen started flickering with various colours at high brightness.... All companies can have issues
I want buy nokia 2.3 o,I hope I'm safe?
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2020
folarr:

You're Bragging shé? OK, let's go
I use a Samsung S10e, OK I admit its the cheaper one but by the looks of your screenshot you use an iPhone X, I presume?
Now stfu, look at my screenshots and go buy a better phone.
Oh, and there are also some Xiaomi phones better than my Samsung.
I think you get my point.
@possiblegee,
Ma nigga have you humbled yourself now,
Dumb ass nigga
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2020
yes the batt as removed and pluged back
i dont have power bank, but i have wireless charger. and whenever i put it ontop, it do iindicate its charging.
thank you sir

Peppermintflav:

Thats too bad. Sorry bro. I can imagine losing your phone in this harsh weather.
Btw was the batt removed and plugged back?
If u have a powerbank, plug the phone and see if the powerbank light comes up.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Goalty01: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2020
thank you too.
i have ordered for new samsung s9.
my only problem is my datas in the old phone

Possiblegee:

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
I want buy nokia 2.3 o,I hope I'm safe?
Of course you are, like I said all companies have faulty devices, some are much while others are not. If you are buying a global varient you are safe.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Wizywiz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
BigJakie:

How old are you?

Dnt be offended by the question, you just sound young and dumb
as dumb as the word dumb
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
folarr:

@possiblegee,
Ma nigga have you humbled yourself now,
Dumb ass nigga
now ask yourself what year was the Samsung s10 Chinko whatever was rolled out ? Then check when the iPhone x came out Still yet you can’t compare the cool apps on iPhone to your crap ,don’t even come close to the iCloud and security aspect ...back then when I day South Africa those criminals would steal any android phone and spare iPhone cuz of iCloud at gun point ,if they steal iPhone it’s useless to them who go buy phone way day on iCloud but your own ordinary flashing don wipe everything comot,highest those criminals would do to your iphone out of annoyance is smash your screen if they are not able to get something meaningful from you during their raid can your phone even do ordinary screen recording/on iPhone once you discard your old iPhone and get a new one and login in your iCloud info all your information including your pictures,data,videos,contacts,notes and many more would appear on the new device ...now don’t ever compare iPhone to Samsung , you think we buy iPhone just for fancy now think again.... iPhone na oga patata of them all mugu
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
now ask yourself what year was the Samsung s10 Chinko whatever was rolled out ? Then check when the iPhone x came out Still yet you can’t compare the cool apps on iPhone to your crap ,don’t even come close to the iCloud and security aspect ...back then when I day South Africa those criminals would steal any android phone and spare iPhone cuz of iCloud at gun point ,if they steal iPhone it’s useless to them who go buy phone way day on iCloud but your own ordinary flashing don wipe everything comot,highest those criminals would do to your iphone out of annoyance is smash your screen if they are not able to get something meaningful from you during their raid can your phone even do ordinary screen recording/on iPhone once you discard your old iPhone and get a new one and login in your iCloud info all your information including your pictures,data,videos,contacts,notes and many more would appear on the new device ...now don’t ever compare iPhone to Samsung , you think we buy iPhone just for fancy now think again.... iPhone na oga patata of them all mugu
Stfu my guy,
You're just one of those guys that because they have an iPhone, they think they own the whole fucking world. Once stats are introduced, stupid niggas like you try to weave out of the argument. You might have an iPhone, but you sure as hell don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
folarr:

Stfu my guy,
You're just one of those guys that because they have an iPhone, they think they own the whole fucking world. Once stats are introduced, stupid niggas like you try to weave out of the argument. You might have an iPhone, but you sure as hell don't have sense
and where did I state that I own the world mugu? I’m advising you not to ever compare iPhone to chinko Samsung in your life again mugu ...end of this thread
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
and where did I state that I own the world mugu? I’m advising you not to ever compare iPhone to chinko Samsung in your life again mugu ...end of this thread
You know that iPhones are made in Shenzen, China on contract by Foxconn and my "chinko" Samsung was made in South Korea by Samsung.
Get it right. With your chinko iPhone. I will not reply you again fuckface

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by 11Anonymous(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life
Bros no dey talk wetin you nr know for public place unless people go disgrace you.

My small advice incase of next time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by dontee1001: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dat guy wey talk say samsung na chinko d guy na dick e nos nothin dan 2 fuk.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2020
eddyesin:

So because you are using an iphone, you think you have made it in life....

i pity your sitty ass fool...

Odeh
and who told you I’m struggling and starving like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damn It! Glo Me2u Doesnt Work. / For Sale Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Gold And Black / Cracked! How To Get Airtel 3gb With #200 With Speedo Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.