Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It (3600 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Ansufati: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol you no like killertunes ,dickhead They are mostly Assembled in California USA and then some in China lol dickhead cuz some are assembled in China does it make it a chinko phone like your tecno phone that can’t even enter Asia market ..what do you even know about iPhones ?
Someone get this boy a brain

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Zaheertyler(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
please phonelanders help my life. i am frustrated right now. i was using my phone yesterday when it went off. i taught it was normal not until when i wanted to restart it. please if you have experienced this kind of thing before and it was solved. help my life. thank you
Happened to my s8+
I carry am waka tire
Them say na screen...from screen to charging ic then one bros scam me collect my money but he fixed it..which was the battery for a crazy amount...and it spoilt again and then I changed it for 5k till I changed the phone...just get ready to hear name of phone problem till you weak and be careful

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Austin1805(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol you no like killertunes ,dickhead They are mostly Assembled in California USA and then some in China lol dickhead cuz some are assembled in China does it make it a chinko phone like your tecno phone that can’t even enter Asia market ..what do you even know about iPhones ?
designed in California
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Ansufati:

Someone get this boy a brain
what do you know
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
BigJakie:

How old are you?

Dnt be offended by the question, you just sound young and dumb
what do you know ? Have you ever been outside the shores of Nigeria ??
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Lawrencestix:
is samsung china?
it doesn’t have to be China to be chinko South Korea are also chinkos gringrin
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Sensitivity: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life
So Samsung ain't original phone?
Oponu apoda

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by luvyaself95(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
sunshineV:

true true iPhone users lack sense but I can bet my left ass cheek that guy never see iPhone b4. he's just young, dumb and stupid
hahahahaha very funny dude, 90 percent of 100 percent phones are manufactured in China...
i look at the people that say this is china phone that is china phone when they don't know all are china phone but they are different which is they are genuine one and same as fake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Sensitivity:
So Samsung ain't original phone?
Oponu apoda
still chinko bro ,I understand your pain just take some glass and relax grin

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Kingsasian(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
what do you know
you must be a tout

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2020
luvyaself95:

Because South Korea is an Asian Country that make them Chinese or what exactly point point are you trying to prove.
and because apple owner is from USA that make them not China phone oh bro the way you talk make me finally believe that iPhones users doesn't about their phones.
iPhone hardware are made in China and Thailand precisely by Foxconn and tmsc but they are design in USA when we talk about software and body structure.
See the screenshots below...
see phone way e day use Abeg people still day use this outdated opera mini self

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
Buy original phones like iPhones you guys won’t listen be carrying china up and down now see your life
Post the picture of your iPhone nah, you're probably still carrying iPhone 4, saying buy iPhone. My Samsung is better than your crappy ass iPhone. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
folarr:

Post the picture of your iPhone nah, you're probably still carrying iPhone 4, saying buy iPhone. My Samsung is better than your crappy ass iPhone. Smh
when you try to advice them they over react and start bragging ...see pic below e shock you abi ? don’t worry all of us at G worldwide are used to it already cuz we don’t brag like xiaomi users and Samsung boys and girls ...

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by DesignAssasin(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:

Is it necessary for you to talk? The OP is looking for solution, if you can't be of help, just look away.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
DesignAssasin:

Is it necessary for you to talk? The OP is looking for solution, if you can't be of help, just look away.
he’s looking for solution and the solution is for him to quickly buy iPhone or Nokia or even BLU ,which I suggested but you xiaomi and tecno/infinix boys and girls won’t let my mention rest ,mind you always go for quality ..now look at this picture below

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Habiodunz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
when you try to advice them they over react and start bragging ...see pic below e shock you abi ? don’t worry all of us at G worldwide are used to it already cuz we don’t brag like xiaomi users and Samsung boys and girls ...
You got your phone through illegal means
And you still had the guts to talk to those that sweat fr the phone money
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Habiodunz:

You got your phone through illegal means
And you still had the guts to talk to those that sweat fr the phone money
Na wa o
nairaland you guys never cease to amaze me ,how you so sure I got it through illegal means ?
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by shilenji(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
oga ade na by force to use iphone,if that your trusted iphone fail you now u go carry mouth up dey cry like egbere.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by eddyesin(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:

ORDINARY IPHONE 6 THAT YOU ARE USING, IS THAT WHY WE CANNOT HEAR WORD AGAIN?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
shilenji:
oga ade na by force to use iphone,if that your trusted iphone fail you now u go carry mouth up dey cry like egbere.
hehe is not by force to use iPhone when it’s obvious you are just after quantity and not quality but this your comment cracked me up sha (if that your trusted iphone fail you now u go carry mouth up dey cry like egbere)especially the egbere part lmao ..why would the iPhone fail me on what basics ? Are you saying in term security or what?
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by luvyaself95(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
see phone way e day use Abeg people still day use this outdated opera mini self

is this all you wanted to say that made mention me chai nawa for you.
listen very good i can use any browser i prefer to use afterall i don't borrow money from to buy phone.
oya face front.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
luvyaself95:

is this all you wanted to say that made mention me chai nawa for you.
listen very good i can use any browser i prefer to use afterall i don't borrow money from to buy phone.
oya face front.
see as e day jubilate cuz we reply am ehya oya loveyaself
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by luvyaself95(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
see as e day jubilate cuz we reply am ehya oya loveyaself
look at this clown undecided who do you think you're
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
luvyaself95:

look at this clown undecided who do you think you're
why don’t you get back to me when you’re able to upgrade your phone to iPhone or Nokia ..lame mutherfucker they be walking about instead of them to hustle
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Einspiration94: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
why don’t you get back to me when you’re able to upgrade your phone to iPhone or Nokia ..lame mutherfucker they be walking about instead of them to hustle

Relax my G. OP has gotten the solution he seeks already. always resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
You're Bragging shé? OK, let's go
I use a Samsung S10e, OK I admit its the cheaper one but by the looks of your screenshot you use an iPhone X, I presume?
Now stfu, look at my screenshots and go buy a better phone.
Oh, and there are also some Xiaomi phones better than my Samsung.
I think you get my point.

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by folarr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Einspiration94:

Relax my G. OP has gotten the solution he seeks already. always resist the urge to shalaye
Leave the guy, mad man
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
please phonelanders help my life. i am frustrated right now. i was using my phone yesterday when it went off. i taught it was normal not until when i wanted to restart it. please if you have experienced this kind of thing before and it was solved. help my life. thank you
e don blow

Go repair d phone 25k for screen
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by luvyaself95(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Possiblegee:

Blablabla always talking nonsense..
asshole.
Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by nanakgh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol android users. When android was crappy you people always shouted its about choice. Now that there are android phones as good as iPhones and even better you guys call iPhone users senseless, abi it’s not about choice anymore.

Shame on you all, so called phone experts here. Somehow all of you have turned into MI enthusiasts now, as if its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

All things being equal and with the money to spare, most of you would be using Apple devices. But the hypocrisy is strong, and I guess unconscious bias will always be part of the human psyche.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Samsung S8 Went Off Just Like That While Using It by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalty01:
Stop buying and using refurbished Samsung or any other phones ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Launched Nigerian Social Network "Kruise" / This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me / Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.