Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President (15230 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

biafra ? dead idea.southern nigeria ? impossible .

ibos should know their position in Nigeia and deal with it.the earlier,the better.the same inferiority complex exhibited by most ibo nlers is exactly what dora is showing to the world;always scared of yoruba dominating them even when in

fact yoruba are far above them politically.

It is crazy!

Seriously, the fear is real

Always jealous of us

We and these mofos need to talk

Why so much jealousy and fear?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

biafra ? dead idea.southern nigeria ? impossible .

ibos should know their position in Nigeia and deal with it.the earlier,the better.the same inferiority complex exhibited by most ibo nlers is exactly what dora is showing to the world;always scared of yoruba dominating them even when in

fact yoruba are far above them politically.

Like i thought, youre speaking nonsense. "Yoruba dominance", now that is a new one.lol. I've never heard of that a day in my life.You people have NEVER dominated nigeria since its been in existence. cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

It is crazy!

Seriously, the fear is real

Always jealous of us

We and these mofos need to talk

Why so much jealousy and fear?
The same way actor peter edochie complained of olu jacobs of taking his role in nollywood .but the real question is none of them have really come out

to explain the reason behind this fear and envy ?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Like i thought, youre speaking nonsense. "Yoruba dominance", now that is a new one.lol. I've never heard of that a day in my life.You people have NEVER dominated nigeria since we've been in existence. cool

Who is[b] We[/b]?

Which part of WaZoVare are you referring to?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2011
fstranger1:

Who is[b] We[/b]?

Which part of WaZoVare are you referring to?

WaZoVare= Biafra. Amen to that. cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Like i thought, youre speaking nonsense. "Yoruba dominance", now that is a new one.lol. [b]I've never heard of that a day in my life.[/b]You people have NEVER dominated nigeria since we've been in existence. cool
why is dora scared of yoruba taking the senate president slot and ibo being relegated ? why did she not argue the slot of the speaker that was zoned

to the north ?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

why is dora scared of yoruba taking the senate president slot and ibo being relegated ? why did she not argue the slot of the speaker that was zoned

to the north ?

One is because Yorubas yield no good fruit. Name 1 in the FG that does or did.I dare you. From my understanding, since the presisent is from the South, the Senate president is suppose to be in rotation to the south. Ike Ekweremadu is already the deputy and preforms well to why not him? Why override him? Also according to rotation the speaker is suppose to go to the north.Jonathan is still under "Yaradua's admin" so the changes arent going to take place till after April.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by nduchucks: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2011
If the likes of onlytruth represent the best of minds of ndigbo, then I'm not surprised at the predicament the SE finds itself today. You people need to learn how to get along with yourselves, understand that well meaning folks amongst you can have very opposing views  to yours, and that those views should be looked at, with an open mind.  If you cannot unite, how can you begin to build necessary relationships with people of other regions.

I'm afraid this poor human relations exhibited by the likes of onlytruth is why you may remain politically subservient to other regions. I attended an Igbo people's congress meeting in Houston a few years ago and was extremely disappointed at the way that the so-called leaders refused to listen to fresh ideas and shouted down very sensible youths. Onlytruth was probably the olodo with Ojukwu-type bear bear, doing the barbarian shout down. dan Iska.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

One is because Yorubas yield no good fruit. Name 1 in the FG that does or did.I dare you. From my understanding, since the presisent is from the South, the Senate president is suppose to be in rotation to the south. Ike Ekweremadu is already the deputy and preforms well to why not him? Why override him? Also according to rotation the speaker is suppose to go to the north.Jonathan is still under "Yaradua's admin" so the changes arent going to take place till after April.
for your mind,you think any zoning arrangement would have placed ibo above yoruba ? shocked on what basis ?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

for your mind,you think any zoning arrangement would have placed ibo above yoruba ? shocked on what basis ?

The country would dodge being looted heavily. shocked. and i see you are still unable to name 1 yoruba.lol tongue
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2011
ndu_chucks:

If the likes of onlytruth represent the best of minds of ndigbo, then I'm not surprised at the predicament the SE finds itself today. You people need to learn how to get along with yourselves, understand that well meaning folks amongst you can have very opposing views  to yours, and that those views should be looked at, with an open mind.  If you cannot unite, how can you begin to build necessary relationships with people of other regions.

I'm afraid this poor human relations exhibited by the likes of onlytruth is why you may remain politically subservient to other regions. I attended an Igbo people's congress meeting in Houston a few years ago and was extremely disappointed at the way that the so-called leaders refused to listen to fresh ideas and shouted down very sensible youths. Onlytruth was probably the olodo with Ojukwu-type bear bear, doing the barbarian shout down. dan Iska.

gbammm
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Probity100: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2011
I think something is wrong with this woman. She has not even won election, in her mind, she has already eyeing senate presidency.

She is pushing her selfish interest under the shield of Igbo ethnic drive. grin

Just watchout for her steps towards her political aspiration for senate.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2011
The Yoruba have never dominated Nigeria in its entire history. Only the Igbo and Hausa have ever ruled Nigeria. Yoruba have always been used as a tool. OBJ was a tool for the North.

Igbos had Ironsi who ruled Nigeria. Even though it was 6 months, he still ruled the nation and Igbos were the one who had the power.

The North has had the power ever since. Remember that Yorubas. You have never been in control of your destiny.

Even the crisis in the Western region, was fueled by Ahmadu Bello.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

The Yoruba have never dominated Nigeria in its entire history. Only the Igbo and Hausa have ever ruled Nigeria. Yoruba have always been used as a tool. OBJ was a tool for the North.

Igbos had Ironsi who ruled Nigeria. Even though it was 6 months, he still ruled the nation and Igbos were the one who had the power.

The North has had the power ever since. Remember that Yorubas. You have never been in control of your destiny.

Then, why do you complain about the biafra war and the massacre of igbos if the aim was to dominate
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

Then, why do you complain about the biafra war and the massacre of igbos if the aim was to dominate

What does that have to do with what he said? And yeah, what person in their right mind would complain about a massacre on their people. undecided.Dude i think the rabies is really spreading across your brain quickly.I wonder if youre foaming in the mouth yet.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 1:28am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

What does that have to do with what he said? And yeah, what person in their right mind would complain about a massacre on their people. undecided.Dude i think the rabies is really spreading across your brain quickly.I wonder if youre foaming in the mouth yet.

LOL. Answer the question jare!!!lol, I am laughing my backside off here
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 1:30am On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

LOL. Answer the question jare!!!lol, I am laughing my backside off here

Pointblank, Yorubas hav never dominated nigeria and that is a fact.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by darkman200: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2011
the husband should leave her a s s, i guess the wit ch is the husband grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Pointblank, Yorubas hav never dominated nigeria and that is a fact.

It must be a shocking revelation for them. Look at the way they are getting upset.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by darkman200: 1:37am On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

Igbos are extremely intelligent and enterprising people and my utmost respect and reverence go to the tribe , however more often than not, few re tards like you display so much ignorance that leave most wondering , where the heck did that come from? , this is one of those
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

It must be a shocking revelation for them. Look at the way they are getting upset.

I'm sorry, no offense to the yoruba,but they just don't have the zeal. I'm sorry I just have to say it.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

The country would dodge being looted heavily. shocked. and i see you are still unable to name 1 yoruba.lol tongue
bad yorubas keep getting it while ibo are pushed to the backyard.who would have believed that the niger delta,a minority would produce a

president before the ibo
?  cry cry cry cry cry cry

WA-ZO-VARE  grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 1:57am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

I'm sorry, no offense to the yoruba,but they just don't have the zeal. I'm sorry I just have to say it.
wink cry tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

bad yorubas keep getting it while ibo are pushed to the backyard.who would have believed that the niger delta,a minority would produce a

president before the ibo
?  cry cry cry cry cry cry

WA-ZO-VARE  grin

Another product from the detrimental "free education". Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria's first president but I guess he wasn't Igbo,he was Yoruba. grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Another product from the detrimental "free education". Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria's first president but I guess he wasn't Igbo,he was Yoruba. grin

sorry and who told you azikewe was the first nigerian president undecided
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by mrofficial(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2011
crap
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 2:05am On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

sorry and who told you azikewe was the first nigerian president undecided

You're are an idiot1 but i don't blame you.you only read sand castle books like the quran.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 2:05am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

How did he become the first president? By aligning himself with the north?

CONCLUSION: The Igbos should understand that the crisis facing the South today was directly or remotely caused by them. But because their leaders had not been sincere to them, they have continuously propagated the lie that the West is responsible for their problem. A few facts should illuminate this:

1. In 1957, the North threatened to secede if independence was granted to Nigeria because they were not ready. Zik, was supposed to have reached an understanding with Awo to let the North go. But to Awo’s consternation, Zik formed an alliance with the North which succeeded in delaying independence and allowed the North to get ready.

I stand to be corrected.

His email adress is on the website, so if you think you can correct him, please do so.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/iarticles/igbo.htm
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

How did he become the first president? By aligning himself with the north?

CONCLUSION: The Igbos should understand that the crisis facing the South today was directly or remotely caused by them. But because their leaders had not been sincere to them, they have continuously propagated the lie that the West is responsible for their problem. A few facts should illuminate this:

1. In 1957, the North threatened to secede if independence was granted to Nigeria because they were not ready. Zik, was supposed to have reached an understanding with Awo to let the North go. But to Awo’s consternation, Zik formed an alliance with the North which succeeded in delaying independence and allowed the North to get ready.

I stand to be corrected.

His email adress is on the website, so if you think you can correct him, please do so.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/iarticles/igbo.htm

He wasn't imposed by the north like obasanjo was,that's the difference.Consider Obj a toy figure and the north the hand that put him on the game board. And anyways alliance or no alliance, he was Nigeria's first president,period, so coolu o down. tongue grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 2:10am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Y[b]ou're are an idiot1 but i don't blaim you[/b].you only read sand castle books like the quran.

answer the question who told you Nnamadi was nigeria first president

on what bases was he the first president of nigeria undecided
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

He wasn't imposed by the north like obasanjo was,that's the difference.Consider Obj a toy figure and the north the hand that put him on the game board. And anyways alliance or no alliance, he was Nigeria's first president,period, so coolu o down. tongue grin

Okay oo, I don hear!!! grin grin grin cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

hypocrite

now you can claim Azikwe ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lagos Oilfield To Start Production In 2014 / Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.