Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President (15214 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

I am done.

We know how Yorubas really never controled government. OBJ was a stooge for the North.

Igbos have ruled Nigeria. Yorubas NEVER!

FLATTER ME! - You want to always hear others complimenting how you look, how you did on that article, what you did great or what have you. Because you are so desperate, there are some instances that if nobody praises you, you'll start telling people what you did so you'd get nice compliments. Or you will start asking people, "Do you think I did great?", "Do I look good tonight?" , so you'd get complimented. (What if the person you asked said otherwise? Well, that wil make your self esteem way way low)

UNHEALTHY COMPETITION - You really don't love competing with others but if you do, you'll find all ways on how you can outdo your competition. Because if you loose, then you'll feel that you aren't that good enough and you will instill in your mind not compete with anyone for you will never win at all. You envy those who are always on top of everything and you feel you will never be like that even in your wildest dreams.

http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Not true at all. We Igbos(the smart ones) don't marginalize the Yorubas and Hausas so what are you talking about?
Then it's def sad if you're saying the "dumb" ones marginalized the "smart" ones. That's below pathetic  embarassed

Chyz*:

Please you all been daring since before '66 and you poo ain't did excreta yet. And um, you people are marginalized as well.Still nothing. . . . . .
Of course they are grin Shebi you people say the Yoruba-Hausa Oligarchy ruled Nigeria. Shebi you say Yorubas have been ruling Nigeria.
Now it's the other way, just for the sake of debate  grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Northerners are in power and have remained in power since the Igbos lost the war. What does that tell you? We Igbos have an excuse. What excuse the Yorubas have? The North even picked OBJ.

These Northerners really run Yorubaland.

pathetic!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

So @ topic,

Dora Akunyili is spot on, though I don't think that Senate presidency is what we need really.

The way I see it, Goodluck Jonathan is from Eastern Nigeria, and no matter what people may say, that is the fact.

I however would hope that something like Speaker of the house should be in play.

But I believe PDP members in SE should handle it.
Dora is only trying to rally Ndigbo into APGA.

Supported by moi.
 cool cool grin

Yes my brotha it is suppported by me as well. grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
@EzeUche

Just ignore that mentally derailed Itshekiri.

He is diagnosing himself on nairaland. He does not tell us that his psychiatrist refereed him to that site.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

All I have to say is bring it on. One on one fight. We know the Igbos would kick the Yoruba arse. If we can handle all of Nigeria, when handle one ethnicity.

You talk as your group solely defeated the Igbo. Remember it was a "collective" effort to bring the Igbo back into the fold. And they still needed foreign help from the British to defeat Biafrans. I am proud of Biafra history and will be happy to fight just like my father did before me.

I cannot wait till the day the East rises again. Mark my words.

Fair enough. But as I said, do not complain if the outcome doesn't go your way. It is reasonable to guess that the penalty for defeat this time will be much, much harsher.

BTW, in any such conflict. . . it won't be generically "Yoruba race" versus "Igbo race." It will be people of my caliber (or better  cool ) versus the best you have to offer.

So hopefully you can find enough people who measure up to that standard. . . otherwise things will go very poorly for you, again.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

@EzeUche

Just ignore that mentally derailed Itshekiri.

He is diagnosing himself on nairaland. He does not tell us that his psychiatrist refereed him to that site.

DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - These people know their flaws or shortcomings and yet, whenever they are being given an opionion they take it seriously and that will make them feel worse. Since they have extremely low self esteem, they feel like they didn't do well but if you point that out, well, that will be the day!

http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Then it's def sad if you're saying the "dumb" ones marginalized the "smart" ones. That's below pathetic  embarassed
Of course they are grin Shebi you people say the Yoruba-Hausa Oligarchy ruled Nigeria. Shebi you say Yorubas have been ruling Nigeria.
Now it's the other way, just for the sake of debate  grin grin

Everybody knows your people are the hausa puppets.They have their hands up your asses controlling you all like a muppet. grin. And still we Igbos out shine you all. Its a simple story of the tortoise and the hair. cool. . . . . . . .Shebi tongue
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Everybody knows your people are the hausa puppets.They have their hands up your asses controlling you all like a muppet. grin. And still we Igbos out shine you all. Its a simple story of the tortoise and the hair. hare cool. . . . . . . .Shebi tongue
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Everybody knows your people are the hausa puppets.They have their hands up your asses controlling you all like a muppet. grin. And still we Igbos out shine you all. Its a simple story of the tortoise and the hair. cool. . . . . . . .Shebi tongue

Well the Hausas now have a "new" puppet. But I think they prefer minced Igbo meat than the actual whole.
Continue to "outshine" grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
Posted by: eku_bear

Fair enough. But as I said, do not complain if the outcome doesn't go your way. It is reasonable to guess that the penalty for defeat this time will be much, much harsher.

BTW, in any such conflict. . . it won't be generically "Yoruba race" versus "Igbo race." It will be people of my caliber (or better  Cool ) versus the best you have to offer.

So hopefully you can find enough people who measure up to that standard. . . otherwise things will go very poorly for you, again.

You would be meeting my type in that battle, and I sure you that it will be diametrically opposite of the first one.
You don't have to take my words for it, believe me.

We made a strategic mistake in the first one. Every move my people have made so far in recent years (especially as it relates to Jonathan and our eastern brothers) show me that we have learned our lesson.

I don't think your people have been tested yet. So, you have nothing to measure against.
We do -43 years of slavery.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^

Really:

Check this out lil man:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584578.0.html

Puh-lease. . . . Our kings aren't the ones that went up north, got on their knees, and kneeled down to the the Emirs(northern kings).They basically gave them blow jobs and you come and show me a pic of Soludo walking with atiku. Muhahah i laugh in british. grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Here's a typical Yoruba man in action:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tlFVBA130[/flash]
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
Smart Igbo men and their boy boy syndrome for the Hausa men who is supposed to fear them.

It must hurt getting on your knees to suck a Yoruba/Northerner man's co.ck.

kiss
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Here's a typical Yoruba man in action:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tlFVBA130[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dempeople(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
Belligerents are warming up to take their positions and receive commands from their commanders. The centre cannot hold any longer. There's chaos in the land. The first stone must be casted on this lingering witch of nairaland who always linger around Igbocentric posts. cool

Oh, the centre cannot hold, I say. It cannot hold.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
@OnlyTruth: With all due respect, if it just people who think the same way you do leading, then I would not be very concerned. If your leadership were Abagworo and Eziachi-types, guys who are extremely perceptive, who probably focus on logistics, practicality. . . then it would be more even.

Anyway, the same logistic weaknesses that were there in the first war are still there. If anything, your position is weaker, since you've lost control of various territories that would be useful for prosecuting a war.

Regarding testing. . . well, questionable how much benefit a war 40+ years ago has for military preparedness today. In any case, the US hasn't really been tested in war either. . . not since the 1700s. I think the more important thing is logistic advantages (ports, roads, supply lines, finance/banking) and sound leadership. Basically the bread and butter things one needs to prosecute a war.

I'm pretty comfortable with both of these latter aspects for the Yoruba, and thus am not too concerned about our prospects in any future wars, if we were to have our own country.

EDIT: Hrm. My claim of 1700s is probably a bad estimate. US Civil War was pretty brutal. I'd say though that WW1, WW2 and most of the conflicts the US has had in the 20th and 21st century, the US really wasn't "tested." Least, not in the same way France, England, Germany, etc were in those wars.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
dem_people:

Belligerents are warming up to take their positions and receive commands from their commanders. The centre cannot hold any longer. There's chaos in the land. The first stone must be casted on this lingering witch of nairaland who always linger around Igbocentric posts. cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

@OnlyTruth: With all due respect, if it just people who think the same way you do leading, then I would not be very concerned. If your leadership were Abagworo and Eziachi-types, guys who are extremely perceptive, who probably focus on logistics, practicality. . . then it would be more even.

Anyway, the same logistic weaknesses that were there in the first war are still there. If anything, your position is weaker, since you've lost control of various territories that would be useful for prosecuting a war.

Regarding testing. . . well, questionable how much benefit a war 40+ years ago has for military preparedness today. In any case, the US hasn't really been tested in war either. . . not since the 1700s. I think the more important thing is logistic advantages (ports, roads, supply lines, finance/banking) and sound leadership. Basically the bread and butter things one needs to prosecute a war.

I'm pretty comfortable with both of these latter aspects for the Yoruba, and thus am not too concerned about our prospects in any future wars, if we were to have our own country.

EDIT: Hrm. My claim of 1700s is probably a bad estimate. US Civil War was pretty brutal. I'd say though that WW1, WW2 and most of the conflicts the US has had in the 20th and 21st century, the US really wasn't "tested."

This guy . . . . . good post but you forgot to add Mems dept,ChinenyeN and Asha 80. These three are also smart but with "onlytruth" . . . . . lol (No offence)
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear,

You better hope that Igbo leaders are not like me. Because I have no qualms with wiping out an entire village or town. I have no mercy for those who mock my people.

Maybe I should write a book called MY STRUGGLE.

We Igbos are still waiting for a charismatic leader to lead us out of that wilderness. Igboland is ripe for that leader.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
dem_people:

the centre must hold brother cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

eku_bear,

You better hope that Igbo leaders are not like me. Because I have no qualms with wiping out an entire village or town. I have no mercy for those who mock my people.

Maybe I should write a book known as MY STRUGGLE.

Bro, war is not about brute strength. Its about strategy and the smartest wins!!!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

eku_bear,

We Igbos are still waiting for a charismatic leader to lead us out of that wilderness. Igboland is ripe for that leader.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do not worry brother soone there will be an igbo leader cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
jason123:

Bro, war is not about brute strength. Its about strategy and the smartest wins!!!

And we Igbos have the brightest minds. We have strength and intelligence. Yorubas have cunning. I will not deny that. And Hausa have zeal. Religious zeal to be more exact.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

do not worry brother soone there will be an igbo leader cool

You are smarter than you look if you got that reference. Very good my "Northern" brother. grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
jason123:

This guy . . . .  . good post but you forgot to add Mems dept,ChinenyeN and Asha 80. These three are also smart but with "onlytruth"  . . . .  . lol (No offence)

Intelligence is a part of it, yes, but it is also necessary to separate what is realistic from what is not.

I'm sure those folks are great too, but the two I mentioned, if they were representative of Igbo leadership, I'd be extra, extra cautious in battling them. You won't be able to bait them into doing something foolish, or acting hastily. At least, this is my impression; I could easily be wrong.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dempeople(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

You are smarter than you look if you got that reference. Very good my "Northern" brother. grin

. . . or he's as smart as the construction of his sentences.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
I think we may have found our leader. Only one Igbo besides Aunty Dora can get these people riled up and Aunty Dora is that person. grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

eku_bear,

See, if it were me, I would never wipe out a village. You do that, someone videotapes you committing genocide, it ends up on CNN, then the international community turns against you, freezes you out of cash and credit so that your side cannot buy any more beans/rice/boots/guns/tanks/ships. End result, you lose the war because you wiped out some tiny, meaningless village.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dempeople(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

I think we may have found our leader. Only one Igbo besides Aunty Dora can get these people riled up and Aunty Dora is that person.  grin grin grin

Agreed.  grin

She surely ruffled a lot of feathers. We need people like her to always put our enemies in their place.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

See, if it were me, I would never wipe out a village. You do that, someone videotapes you committing genocide, it ends up on CNN, then the international community turns against you, freezes you out of cash and credit so that your side cannot buy any more beans/rice/boots/guns/tanks/ships. End result, you lose the war because you wiped out some tiny, meaningless village.

Classic brawns vs Brains.

And the Person who wiped the village out ends up like Charles taylor or Slobodan Milosevic

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

2016 Budget Not Padded, Does Not Exceed N6.08 Trln — Lai Mohamed / "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.