Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,181 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President (15269 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
@jason123

You see why I say you must be deluded!
Frankly, all those attributes fits you and your Yoruba groups here. If not, why are you guys always in Igbo related threads?

How many Igbo do you find in Yoruba threads?

Igbo are at peace with themselves, mainly because of cultural and religious reasons. We have stable families (non-polygamous and sound), and really love our way of life.

They is why we beat any other group whenever the competition is OPEN like in sports, not boardroom wuru wurus.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

@jason123

Frankly, all those attributes fits you and your Yoruba groups here. If not, why are you guys always in Igbo related threads?

Igbo are at peace with themselves, mainly because of cultural and religious reasons. We have stable families (non-polygamous and sound), and really love our way of life.

They is why we beat any other group whenever the competition is OPEN like in sports, not boardroom wuru wurus.

The same reason your people create Yoruba related threads.

We just loff each other.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Ileke-IdI: They are all talk, no action. Remember Ojukwu too was like this? "Largest army in black africa", or something to that effect. Got beat up like pinatas, though.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Kilode1: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Eku_bear ok I will try to post a pic the British took before he died, I don't wanna add it now, his spirit likes war too much, he might turn y'alls little e-conflict into another thing. Hey. . Look him up sometime cheesy
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

@Ileke-IdI: They are all talk, no action. Remember Ojukwu too was like this? "Largest army in black africa", or something to that effect. Got beat up like pinatas, though.

All talk when we sent 500,000 Nigerian men to an early grave. What did Nigeria do? Oh I forgot, target defenseless women and children. Real men know how to fight wars. Let us be clear.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Posted by: Ileke-IdI

The same reason your people create Yoruba related threads.

We just loff each other.

You never see me and most top Igbo commentators on those threads. They are re-tarded.

I am busy mehn.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What has East got to offer?

T[b]he prime of an Igbo boy's life is to seek the adventure of the Yorubaland.[/b] Nothing wrong with that, we welcome una.

Like Ezeuche= Ogi akamu lusting after our gorgeous and sumptuously looking  Ileke-idi? grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

@jason123

I was not referring to igbos but I was referring to you. You need a psychiatrists because you on the second level of inferiority complex. Can you see that you have inferiority complex? undecided. You need urgent medical attention! undecided
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

You never see me and most top Igbo commentators on those threads. They are re-tarded.

I am busy mehn.

And that is the truth.

Why should we waste our time with the trivial Yoruba?

But you see how they flock to Igbo threads.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Like Ezeuche= Ogi akamu lusting after our gorgeous and sumptuously looking  Ileke-idi? grin

The body sometimes makes the mind do crazy things. If only she had an Igbo or Ibibio face. It would make things much easier.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
Posted by: jason123

I was not referring to igbos but I was referring to you. You need a psychiatrists because you on the second level of inferiority complex. Can you see that you have inferiority complex? Undecided. You need urgent medical attention!

You see things in opposites! That is why you don't see that I cannot even accept you to be my gateman.  cool undecided

So tell me, who needs a psychologist?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

You see things in opposites! That is why you don't see that I cannot even accept you to be my gateman.  cool undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

FLATTER ME! - You want to always hear others complimenting how you look, how you did on that article, what you did great or what have you. Because you are so desperate, there are some instances that if nobody praises you, you'll start telling people what you did so you'd get nice compliments. Or you will start asking people, "Do you think I did great?", "Do I look good tonight?" , so you'd get complimented. (What if the person you asked said otherwise? Well, that wil make your self esteem way way low)
http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex
grin grin cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

You mind them?
Was it not a while ago they were boasting about Northerners not starting shoit because they(Igbos) are well equipped.
Let them start ish. . . . the area boys will loff the chaos. Shebi area boys dey look for money sef, you think the Nigerian police will do anything to alleviate the trouble? Wouldnt they want a piece of their own money?

Onlytruth likes to talk, but he underestimates.  

Onlytruth:

I am busy mehn.

No, you're not busy. A busy man does not start trouble, then runs away with his tail between his legs for the most re-tarded member of his group (ezeuche) to finish. . . .A busy man does not prod the most re-tarded member of his group(EzeUche) to start ish he cannot handle? That is not busy, that is having  more time on your hand than you can handle.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

All talk when we sent 500,000 Nigerian men to an early grave. What did Nigeria do? Oh I forgot, target defenseless women and children. Real men know how to fight wars. Let us be clear.

Well, let me not quibble over #s, since I don't have my references handy.

Question for you is, who won and who lost? Who had their land gobbled up and who expanded? Who lost property, wealth and assets, who gained? Who fled to the Ivory Coast, who did not?

In any case, it is probably more useful to look at the performance of individual commanders in that war. Some (like Adekunle) were very effective, others (Murtala Mohamed) were less so.

Just going forward though. . . if an undesirable outcome occurs against you, please do not whine! Nothing I hate more on earth than a person who makes threats then complains after getting their ass kicked.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

@Eku_bear ok I will try to post a pic the British took before he died, I don't wanna add it now, his spirit likes war too much, he might turn y'alls little e-conflict into another thing. Hey. . Look him up sometime cheesy

Heh, I'll do so, hopefully over the weekend.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

Well, let me not quibble over #s, since I don't have my references handy.

Question for you is, who won and who lost? Who had their land gobbled up and who expanded? Who lost property, wealth and assets, who gained? Who fled to the Ivory Coast, who did not?

In any case, it is probably more useful to look at the performance of individual commanders in that war. Some (like Adekunle) were very effective, others (Murtala Mohamed) were less so.

Just going forward though. . . if an undesirable outcome occurs against you, please do not whine! Nothing I hate more on earth than a person who makes threats then complains after getting their backside kicked.

All I have to say is bring it on. One on one fight. We know the Igbos would kick the Yoruba arse. If we can handle all of Nigeria, when handle one ethnicity.

You talk as your group solely defeated the Igbo. Remember it was a "collective" effort to bring the Igbo back into the fold. And they still needed foreign help from the British to defeat Biafrans. I am proud of Biafra history and will be happy to fight just like my father did before me.

I cannot wait till the day the East rises again. Mark my words.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
43 years, 43 years and you still cannot handle the same Nigerian Govt. 43 years and you still feel marginalized. One of the richest group in Nigeria, one of the smartest group in Nigeria. . . .yet you're still being led by your leash. c'mon.

Trouble in Lagos? okay!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
I feel like I'm in an Igbo shop.Our shops always sell more than than the others.They just keep flocking and flocking. grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2011

FLATTER ME! - You want to always hear others complimenting how you look, how you did on that article, what you did great or what have you. Because you are so desperate, there are some instances that if nobody praises you, you'll start telling people what you did so you'd get nice compliments. Or you will start asking people, "Do you think I did great?", "Do I look good tonight?" , so you'd get complimented. (What if the person you asked said otherwise? Well, that wil make your self esteem way way low)

Another reason why I say you have mental problems.
What do you know about me? Please tell.
Have you EVER seen my picture, or email address, or even my age on my profile?

Apart from my hometown Nnewi which I volunteered for political reasons, what else do you know about me?

And I am supposed to be currying admiration and commendation.

Does it occur to you that I am an individual who believe that the message is greater than the messenger?

Dude, see a psychologist FAST. Free advice.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
It is cute that Ileke-Idi thinks she can hang with the big boys. I dey laugh!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

I feel like I'm in an Igbo shop.Our shops always sell more than than the others.They just keep flocking and flocking. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

43 years, 43 years and you still cannot handle the same Nigerian Govt. 43 years and you still feel marginalized. One of the richest group in Nigeria, one of the smartest group in Nigeria. . . .yet you're still being led by your leash. c'mon.

Trouble in Lagos? okay!

If we all were marginalized equally I douibt we would be yelling about marginalization more than others.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Trouble in Lagos? okay!

Wait to my generation gains power in Igboland. We will bathe this nation in blood. Our parents are the ones holding us back, because they survived the war.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

If we all were marginalized equally I douibt we would be yelling about marginalization more than others.

Hows that possible?

It is natural for the smart ones to marginalize the dumb ones. Like in America, where Whites marginalize blacks. Exactly, the same thing in Nigeria.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Another reason why I say you have mental problems.
What do you know about me? Please tell.
Have you EVER seen my picture, or email address, or even my age on my profile?

Apart from my hometown Nnewi which I volunteered for political reasons, what else do you know about me?

And I am supposed to be currying admiration and commendation.

Does it occur to you that I am an individual who believe that the message is greater than the messenger?

Dude, see a psychologist FAST. Free advice.

grin

FAULT FINDER - Since you don't really feel good about yourself, you also have difficulty feeling good about others. You really find ways to enumerate their imperfections. You look for ways on how you can make these people not feel good about themselves too. That's what we call crab mentality-we pull them down with us. These are the people that will never feel confident and superior unless the competition is away. You have the tendency to blame others to cover up for your shortcoming. If your friend is having an ultimate time with her boyfriend, and you don't have any, you will discourage your friend by saying things that might make her break up with him, so you'll have someone who will be as miserable as you are.
http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Like I said, nobody dares marginalize the Yorubas.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Hows that possible?

It is natural for the smart ones to marginalize the dumb ones. Like in America, where Whites marginalize blacks. Exactly, the same thing in Nigeria.

Northerners are in power and have remained in power since the Igbos lost the war. What does that tell you? We Igbos have an excuse. What excuse the Yorubas have? The North even picked OBJ.

These Northerners really run Yorubaland.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Hows that possible?

Not true at all. We Igbos(the smart ones) don't marginalize the Yorubas and Hausas so what are you talking about?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
I am done.

We know how Yorubas really never controled government. OBJ was a stooge for the North.

Igbos have ruled Nigeria. Yorubas NEVER!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
Chyz*:

Not true at all. We Igbos(the smart ones) don't marginalize the Yorubas and Hausas so what are you talking about?
Abeg, don't take it serious. Its all jokes here.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Chyz2: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Like I said, nobody dares marginalize the Yorubas.

Please you all been daring since before '66 and you poo ain't did excreta yet. And um, you people are marginalized as well.Still nothing. . . . . .
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
So @ topic,

Dora Akunyili is spot on, though I don't think that Senate presidency is what we need really.

The way I see it, Goodluck Jonathan is from Eastern Nigeria, and no matter what people may say, that is the fact.

I however would hope that something like Speaker of the house should be in play.

But I believe PDP members in SE should handle it.
Dora is only trying to rally Ndigbo into APGA.

Supported by moi.  cool cool grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Oyo State Govt Declares 7pm To 7am Curfew With Immediate Effect / Dangote Secures $4.25 Billion Loan To Build Refinery In Nigeria / Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.