Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting (52783 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let me see how the SW will produce the president in 2023 grin.

Most people from the SW have always defended this govt, inspite of the glaring failures of this govt just because their brother is VP and they were expecting to produce the president in 2023. E don dey clear for their eyes.

Whichever case, you Can't blame the North for wanting to hold on to power. The South has ruled for 14 years and the North 10 years, so the North is still behind. Secondly, even if the presidency will come to the south, it should be the SE. The SW had produced president and VP for 8 years (assuming Osinbanjo completes his tenure) and they still want to produce president in 2023. Greed!!!

Like I once analysed on this forum some weeks back, the North will hold on to the presidency in 2023 with the SE as likely VP. Nothing the South can do about it. Whichever case, the NORTH already knows the South is divided. The SS and SE will gladly vote for a Northern presidential candidate than a candidate from the SW.

By time e finally clear for SW eyes, their leaders will call for a united south, by that time, it's already late.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by enyi1: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
dokie:

El Rufai/ Amaechi. El Rufai is a member of the cabal, while Amaechi is a loyal south south boy, who is Igbo at the same time. By 2027,or 2031 he will be due for president.

That's the calculation.
Okay by me
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Any agreement reached in such meeting will not be acceptable to some parties.
Since the INEC primary deadline is very close, the issues cannot be resolved before then.
The fate of APC candidate now lies with the court.

It will be resolved actually.giadom will be told to act but will continue supporting pastor and unite the nwc till Adams return

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

That's the problem....step aside for who?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/reasons-apc-national-executive-committee-may-sack-oshiomhole-nwc-members-thursday
This is an eye-opener though it can't be 100%.

All eyes will be on how they go about it tomorrow.
Sahara reporters is only speculating.
Already Hillary eta has been acting since osho suspension was uphold and his nwc did a wonderful job in conducting APC primary in Edo.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:
@vicdom.....
They can inform INEC tomorrow or next against Sat......

Run their Primaries on Saturday without Ize-Iyamu.

His ward membership is suspect.

They will inform nothing.for giadom to be accepted he will work with pastor
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Already Hillary eta has been acting since osho suspension was uphold and his nwc did a wonderful job in conducting APC primary in Edo.
Fingers crossed until tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
That primary is now void.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yebosola:

All of u abusing Tinubu are naive in politics ,u are talking of 2023 in 2020, 24hrs in politics is highly important, when it happens don't cry oh, bookmark today.
If you look back and studied politics the fulani way, you'd understand better. I can't forget what they did to papa awo without showing remorse for it. These people don't give a damn. Worse case, they arrest you and put you where you belong in case they don't want you but you're trying to flex muscle. See, you're bookmarked my broda

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
tesppidd:
Even If Giadom is endorsed as acting chairman he will be made to ratify all the processes so far with the Edo elections.

No going back on that one.

Tomorrow no far. We shall see.

Gbam
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
if the imaginary meeting is held , it will be difficult to sack osho. because the senate caucus, house of rep caucus, Majority of Govs, majority of NWC members, majority of state party chairman re with him .it is an impossible task .
Bros I didn't expect you to be this naive.Tinubu has no influence on politicians outside the SW.Once Buhari openly supports Giadom every other person will immediately align.Just like Ambode was immediately deserted after Tinubu abandoned him.Once Buhari deserts Tinubu all the people you mentioned will immediately abandon him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

They will inform nothing.for giadom to be accepted he will work with pastor
Have you forgotten he wrote to INEC disavowing the Primaries or anything associated with.

Unless that will be jettisoned anyways.

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a resolution.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
zicoraads:

That primary is now void.
what makes it Void?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Have you forgotten he wrote to INEC disavowing the Primaries or anything associated with.

Unless that will be jettisoned anyways.

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a resolution.

That is what am telling you.he will withdraw it.APC nec is never that serious or deep.they will be cautious and reconciliatory.areas of conflicts will be avoided.if giadom is to be ratified,he needs to make concessions..don't expect any radical decisions. Mind you buhari reluctantly agreed to the meet
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

That is what am telling you.he will withdraw it.APC nec is never that serious or deep.they will be cautious and reconciliatory.areas of conflicts will be avoided.if giadom is to be ratified,he needs to make concessions..don't expect any radical decisions. Mind you buhari reluctantly agreed to the meet
Alright
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Bros I didn't expect you to be this naive.Tinubu has no influence on politicians outside the SW.Once Buhari openly supports Giadom every other person will immediately align.Just like Ambode was immediately deserted after Tinubu abandoned him.Once Buhari deserts Tinubu all the people you mentioned will immediately abandon him
trying to convince you on that issue is dead on arrival. You re free to believe whatever you have in mind.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
It is expected. Buhari will do everything and anything to ensure that he is succeeded by a northerner. The strategy is to weaken APC capacity and ensure its destruction before 2023. This is to pave way for a northerner in opposition party,most likely PDP, to win the presidential elections.

Buhari and the northern cabals are done with the APC as a party now. The party is no longer useful to them; it can die !

It is all about 2023.

That's false.buhari will rather support tinubu than tambuwal or atiku that will hound him
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Christianvoice: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

That's false.buhari will rather support tinubu than tambuwal or atiku that will hound him
[qcuote author=DuBLINGreenb post=91026493]Giadom my man

RIP to Tinubu presidential ambition

This Buhari na mumu man oh the man no know say we wey smart don read him body language tey tey

How person go host meeting for your house but you know support am?
How police go they Giadom pocket but you no support am?
How federal Judiciary (except Wike faction of the judiciary) go they with Giadom but you no support am

Who this Giadom be?
His supporters are coming out of the shadows small small
I knew that all the dance he is dancing he knows that he has some people that can help him if fight burst if not he will not dance that dance against Osho Baba and Tinubu ahhhh [/quote]s

When the yoruba betrayed South-south in 2015 where were you ?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by mamotalk: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Babacele:
who made Gaidom chairman?

I don't know o. my own be say Giadom don talk say APC Edo primary na child play, which INEC and general public must not take serious.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Tomide007: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sysdatek:
Hahahahaja

Sophisticated politics in the mud
Una dey carry fulani play

You love to see it cool
Lol....But u know the NEC meeting will still be declared illegal by the Court right?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa o, he was misled.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Tomide007: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
mamotalk:

I don't know o. my own be say Giadom don talk say APC Edo primary na child play, which INEC and general public must not take serious.
Actually its NWC and not chairam that can organize a party primaries, so it'll stand.....the problem will Start it's time to handover the flag bearer of the party to INEC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Operator pmb machine has not reset the remote
Hope its not getting before he crosses the live traffic road
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
vicdom:

Lol....leave that guy nah. He's sometimes good in punditry, but his problem is that his sense of judgement is ridden with emotions. He knows the truth, but always want to shy away when it doesn't favour his narratives.

So you know am good in punditry? This kind of battles are unpredictable.you can't tell how a court will judge.I don't know which faction will prevail but I prefer tinubu faction.APC may or may not partake in that polls but believe me you,if they participate they will win it emotion or no emotions.you can't see me saying APC will win in taraba,abia etc.I know my limits
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Well buhari is always on the side of the law.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

What party got snatched? Last time I checked VP, majority of governors, NASS leaders gbaja and Lawan and National Working Committee all have a single resolution

After tomorrows meeting you will know the real worth of that resolution.

You can’t resolve against the law and win
The next stop is to scatter states that are not aligned to the new movement.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

I have not agreed hes the legal acting chairman. He can only be if the nec ratifies him tomorrow.
Bros. Seems you are not in your right frame of mind. Is the NEC the Supreme court now to uphold the ruling of a court? Why are you people like dis now?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Monday60655(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Anything to scatter APC in order for north to retain power come 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Tomide007: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

Tommorow's meeting has two problems, 1. Gaidom has been declared not to be a NWC member by the court, and 2. Only 2/3rd of NEC has the right to call a NEC meeting, and it has to be done 7 days to the meeting.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Thank God, you are alive....When I make a mistake I retract. It was you I even made that correction to.

I will mention his name...the problem I have with David is that.....he is the NLer I have had the most communication with. We discuss quite a lot. He has three problems that anger me, but I am always calm

1. There must be a winner, I am wrong and you are right.
I am not a lawyer, he isn't a lawyer. When I make comments I invite lawyers to help me out to know more.

2. He will throw words in your mouth. That you said this, whilst you never were in the conversation or you never took a position.

3. Just like I told you...I told you...I told you

Life isn't that way. I expect to even have the most understanding communication with him than everyone else here, but everything to him even the food he eats is partisan. I am the first to admit I am not perfect, but my bias is to individuals and not party. I loathe my own Gov than anything which he knows.

I know his position on this case but since I have been talking here, have I quoted him? Have I said...afterall you said this and that?

If it went the other way round...he would have been saying how he told me this and that etc...I am not happy with him at all.

Fair enough,you are right.I'll work on that aspect you complained of.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are not getting it.nobody can defeat tinubu in any primaries

Well, I will agree with you on that. But that will depends on the forces he's dealing with. Tinubu is not god o
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Tomide007: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Bros. Seems you are not in your right frame of mind. Is the NEC the Supreme court now to uphold the ruling of a court? Why are you people like dis now?
He cant be the chairman since court recently ruled that he's suspended as a member of the party
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Bighead9: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
History555:

Trying to mask your pains. Sorry sniper is only 150 naira

E pain this man well. grin grin grin

Sai APC. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.