Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting (52780 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by BERNIMOORE: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where is seunseg?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by dokie: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
enyi1:
This is the end of the road for Tinubu and Osibanjo. North will continue with the presidency with a VP from either SE/SS. I am so loving this grin grin

El Rufai/ Amaechi. El Rufai is a member of the cabal, while Amaechi is a loyal south south boy, who is Igbo at the same time. By 2027,or 2031 he will be due for president.

That's the calculation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

See as you mask your pain
If tomorrow never comes nko....
Just take your L jeje and be at peace.
Baba don scam una grin grin
You were sober yesterday but today came for you to yap.

Tomorrow will come, and we shall see how wide your mouth gets.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Ok. But you now agree that Giadom is chairman?
See all those northerners, forget them. When matter reach dem go speak Hausa resolve among themselves. Ever heard 12hrs is a long time in politics?
You can't vouch for any northerner when it comes to supporting a southerner. If you doubt me, ask GEJ
northerners dont play politics with emotions.
The exparte order Giadom is relying on is expired. The first order expired on 23rd of march and he got two weeks extension meaning it will expire on April 6 this is not enforceable, thats why Giadom can't serve APC the court process since last Thursday because it is not useful.

The events that took place between Friday till date has shown Giadom has been suspended as Nwc member, by court. and his position has been taken over. He his yet to appeal this judgment.

Buhari will be stupid to ask Giadom who have been sack and suspended by two different courts to continue as acting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
ogbpascal:

Cry Cry baby���, who's wailing now? I thought your buhari has the magic wand for everything?. this is the same way your buhari handles everything in this country for the past five years, you're just too blinded & sentimental to see it.
See this one.

Only a meeting was called and you're already bragging.

You wailers never change.

If they fix presidential election for tomorrow today you start singing like a bird.

The pain you guys feel never allows you guys to be patient to score a goal before ejaculating from the mouth.

Wait for tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
ejimatic:
I am yet to see any legal provision that favours Giadom as an acting Chairman.
When I mean insulted and the rest....Please i need you to know that wasn't directed to all the persons I mentioned. I value your input as always.

Well, the President has taken a position....though late, after the milk has been spilled. Others will have to queue behind.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by biggy26: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Chai

Walahi north sabi play politics.They are very smart..See as they clipped tinubus wings like a chicken and caged osho like a circus monkey.

when tinubu and osho were busy arm twisting party members to be loyal to them for there selfish interest,trying to out smart the north thinking they are in control of Nwc..northerners were acting dumb.Now they are all out for them.

Please somebody should go to bordillioun or contact remi to hide any sniper in the building.

One tin will be going on in tinubus mind right now..He will be like,wetin make me carry my local might go Edo state go support osho.I for dey neutral.

While osho will be like..who send me go fight obaseki now.I for leave am to do him 4+4 in peace.
If he wants to make love to his oyibo wife this night and remembers the mess he is in,,his john Thomas will fall down flat cheesy
Mad o.... loooooolgrin
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by dokie: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ayed44:
2023 politics already taking shape...

I can see some people moving back to their ACN in the coming months.

Its better they do it fast, if not, when they are done with him at the national level, their next destination would be Lagos which is Oga's cash cow.

It only makes sense that if all this is a strategic design to clip tinubu's wings, then they must reduce or totally destroy his influence in Lagos. That will not be too difficult once they are done with him in abuja. Lagos APC already have too many disgruntled members who feel so helpless due to Tinubu's influence in Lagos and abuja at the same time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Who's talking about his views. Since you now agree that he's the legal chairman. Do you also agree that the primaries screening stands cancelled and the primaries that held on Monday are a total sham and waste of time?
Do you also agree that this means APC may end up not having any candidate in Edo

I have not agreed hes the legal acting chairman. He can only be if the nec ratifies him tomorrow.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I doubt if Giadom would act. I think the idea is to use him as a means to dissolution. Giadom acting will be an aberration.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
techmo:

Ize iyamu's primary is sealed, and Obaseki is already left to his fate in the hands of PDP

No matter what happens now Edo would be rigged for APC and Ize Iyamu

Is this your idea of the “bigger picture “ ... an entire party machinery got snatch in broad from you and you are gloating over tiny part that is not even rivers state or Bayalsa but Edo

You are sacrificing a potential presidential seat for governorship. Are you well at all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Dats not true. You're talking about the southern part. APC is a minority party in the south.

You are not getting it.nobody can defeat tinubu in any primaries
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ejimatic: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

When I mean insulted and the rest....Please i need you to know that wasn't directed to all the persons I mentioned. I value your input as always.

Well, the President has taken a position....though late, after the milk has been spilled. Others will have to queue behind.
. I know your comment was not directed to all in Nairaland.My concern is the premise for the position of PMB.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
I am not surprise, since the president went against your faction, his spokesman is now irrelevant. Politics is complicated than you guys think. APC northern leader will see APC go down rather than Tinubu having a grip over the party. Dansuqi

He is partially correct.how many times do you see femi adesina issue controversial political comments
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by techmo(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Is this your idea of the “bigger picture “ ... an entire party machinery got snatch in broad from you and you are gloating over tiny part that is not even rivers state or Bayalsa but Edo

You are sacrificing a potential presidential seat for governorship. Are you well at all

What party got snatched? Last time I checked VP, majority of governors, NASS leaders gbaja and Lawan and National Working Committee all have a single resolution
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Somodooo: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

God bless the North,
God bless the West,
God bless south south,
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Gaidom,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless APC,
God bless Bighead9,
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
aaking:
There is war in Apc. Look how fulani is using South against South, using obaseki to achieve there aim.
Some of you says Buhari is dumb but dumb in foolish wisdom.

Bro, it's not a new thing and it is basically due to the greed of the SW. Most people from the SW have always defended this govt, inspite of the glaring failures of this govt just because their brother is VP and they were expecting to produce the president in 2023. E don dey clear for their eyes.

Whichever case, you Can't blame the North for wanting to hold on to power. The South has ruled for 14 years and the North 10 years, so the North is still behind. Secondly, even if the presidency will come to the south, it should be the SE.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
ejimatic:
. I know your comment was not directed to all in Nairaland.My concern is the premise for the position of PMB.
Wouldn't it be safe to say, he set the fire burning and stay aloof?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

I doubt if Giadom would act. I think the idea is to use him as a means to dissolution. Giadom acting will be an aberration.
Dissolution will create another legal bottle neck. APC constitution is clear. Giadom will be the one to step aside.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by bejeria101(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Its in the villa dummy! You expect the Presidebt to be absent?
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ejimatic: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Wouldn't it be safe to say, he set the fire burning and stay aloof?
Exactly
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by madridsta007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-president-buhari-sides-with-victor-giadom-to-attend-nec-meeting/
Essentially, he is supporting the faction that Tinubu is opposing.
Tinubu vs. The Fulanis.
**eating popcorn**
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Dansuqi: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
Against all odds some people wanted PMB to drop him as his campaign DG 2019. I will continue to school you on APC politics since you aren't humble, I will humble.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/28/why-president-buhari-loves-amaechi-el-rufai/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjsiuDp9ZrqAhWCyaQKHa-jDUEQFjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw2D7PM9kuC8Z-M3d6UuEgZT&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/president-buhari-loves-amaechi-like-a-son-el-rufai-celebrates-minister-at-55/s88c5q2.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjsiuDp9ZrqAhWCyaQKHa-jDUEQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1G2Z7YVfrKpGbwvzh-yxmY&ampcf=1

www.pulse.ng
President Buhari loves Amaechi like a son - El-Rufai celebrates Minister at 55

That is from el rufai not buhari directly.buhari has called osibanjo hes son directly.before amechi joined APC,what was his connection to buhari? Did buhari make him politically? If your calling him a political father to amechi,what about people like malami that have always been with buhari from 2002? Why didn't buhari make him running mate in 2015 or sgf or chief of staff?

My brother,am greater than you so far as I bested you in plateau.lalong destroyed your old general.that is political schooling
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ejimatic: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
Do you have a copy of the party constitution? What zone is Oshiomole from likewise Giadom?
. The party constitution says when the chairman is suspended the deputy chairman from his zone becomes the acting chairman..Gadiom was never a deouty chairman. Ajimobi is from the South like Osiomole.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by dokie: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zeus119:
Tinubu will return alone to ACN. Abuja has already corrupted most of his boys who have seen the kind of wealth they never saw under him in Lagos. They will retain the APC structure in South West and use it to dislodge their former Godfather Ahmed Bola Tinubu. That's the game plan

Tinubu would need a miracle to survive this attack. Once the national program is achieved, the next destination is Lagos. Don't be surprised in the very near future, you would hear of an APC faction in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Reference(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
tope777:
Whenever Politician fighting themselves, I use to experience special joy in my belly.
Father Lord , scattered and disgrace, every politician working against the masses.
There shall be no peace for the wicked in this nation ...Amen!!

Failed citizen who doesn't realise the immense power he has as an employer of these people when he is enlightened enough to make the right choices at the polls. When we cast aside sentiment we empower ourselves to ride them. Divisions and the inability to congregate common values has weakened the citizenry and subjected them to the kind of humiliation described by your position.

Happy they fight each other indeed... just sad. Tell an American this....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Dissolution will create another legal bottle neck. APC constitution is clear. Giadom will be the one to step aside.
That's the problem....step aside for who?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/24/reasons-apc-national-executive-committee-may-sack-oshiomhole-nwc-members-thursday
This is an eye-opener though it can't be 100%.

All eyes will be on how they go about it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
dokie:

Its better they do it fast, if not, when they are done with him at the national level, their next destination would be Lagos which is Oga's cash cow.

It only makes sense that if all this is a strategic design to clip tinubu's wings, then they must reduce or totally destroy his influence in Lagos. That will not be too difficult once they are done with him in abuja. Lagos APC already have too many disgruntled members who feel so helpless due to Tinubu's influence in Lagos and abuja at the same time.
nobody can clip Tinubu wings in Apc, Not even Buhari. that will signaled the end of the party.
They tried it in after 2015 election it backfired.

His caucus have the highest stake in apc, not even CPC.acn had 6 governors, minority leader in house of rep, with a lot of lawmakers. Tinubu root is not just in south.

If Tinubu removes his stake in Apc , the party is dead.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by madridsta007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-president-buhari-sides-with-victor-giadom-to-attend-nec-meeting/

It is fair to say that Obaseki will win the elections in Edo State.
Buhari backing this Gaidom guy and not the Tinubu guy means he will not deploy the army to rig the election for Pastor Iye, who is Oshiomole/Tinubu guy.
LOL.
Buhari please deal with Tinubu. You have the whole South supporting you, asides the few Tinubu supporters we have amongst us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Let me see how the SW will produce the president in 2023 grin.

Most people from the SW have always defended this govt, inspite of the glaring failures of this govt just because their brother is VP and they were expecting to produce the president in 2023. E don dey clear for their eyes.

Whichever case, you Can't blame the North for wanting to hold on to power. The South has ruled for 14 years and the North 10 years, so the North is still behind. Secondly, even if the presidency will come to the south, it should be the SE. The SW had produced president and VP for 8 years (assuming Osinbanjo completes his tenure) and they still want to produce president in 2023. Greed!!!

Like I once analysed on this forum some weeks back, the North will hold on to the presidency in 2023 with the SE as likely VP. Nothing the South can do about it. Whichever case, the NORTH already knows the South is divided. The SS and SE will gladly vote for a Northern presidential candidate than a candidate from the SW.

By time e finally clear for SW eyes, their leaders will call for a united south, by that time, it's already late.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Xisnin(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

How? Convening a nec meet is the best thing now
Any agreement reached in such meeting will not be acceptable to some parties.
Since the INEC primary deadline is very close, the issues cannot be resolved before then.
The fate of APC candidate now lies with the court.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by History555: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bighead9:

God bless the North,
God bless the West,
God bless south south,
God bless Oshiomole,
God bless Gaidom,
God bless Pastor İze Iyamu,
God bless APC,
God bless Bighead9,

Trying to mask your pains. Sorry sniper is only 150 naira

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.