Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:52 PM

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting (52921 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by godstino(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,stop this.nothing was planned from aso rock.even before the primaries,he has been striking and talking of a nec meeting? And the last day for primaries is saturday
what is all these "stop this" you're crying over the thread as if you bought data for the guy? Make your points.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by chloride6: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
ajailer:
APC is a dead party... I still stand with the idea that Tinubu will be strategizing on how to dump the party and form another one...

He will be shocked, or how his party will be in Lagos only..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by vicdom(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

vicdom, please can you tell him when I said the Primaries has its deadline?

I will appreciate, thank U
Lol....leave that guy nah. He's sometimes good in punditry, but his problem is that his sense of judgement is ridden with emotions. He knows the truth, but always want to shy away when it doesn't favour his narratives.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Theoarhics: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Pls where is that short man devil? I guess he should be hiding his frog head in shame. He can't even walk the streets of Benin after the disgraceful removal as the illegal chairman. Likes for Obaseki, the slayer of Oshiomole.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Only a rookie in politics Wouldn't know that Buhari was against Oshomole
Swears! It was obvious Buhari only stomached Oshomole and Tinubu because of his 2nd tenure! Now it's done, it's time to put Osho and Tinubu in their place!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Decibel: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Oga you con dash Giedom high chief... You wan make the APC e rats decend on you...them dey vex now o Dem fit break bottle here now...

His actions and brevity earns him the title cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by jacoik(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Chai

Walahi north sabi play politics.They are very smart..See as they clipped tinubus wings like a chicken and caged osho like a circus monkey.when tinubu and osho were busy arm twisting party members to be loyal to them for there selfish interest,trying to out smart the north..northerners were acting dumb.Now they are all out for them.

Please somebody should go to bordillioun or contact remi to hide any sniper in the building.

One tin will be going on in tinubus mind right now..He will be like,wetin make me carry my local might go Edo state go support osho.I for dey neutral.

While osho will be like..who send me go fight obaseki now.I for leave am to do him 4+4 in peace.
If he wants to make love to his oyibo wife this night and remembers the mess he is in,,his john Thomas will fall down flat cheesy
lolxxxxx hahahaha please can you meet me at wazobia place this weekend because I have six bottles of big stout for you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by asobo: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Brother not all Yoruba support Tinubu, we from Ondo detest him because of his greed...Congratulations Edo my people for having wise men wet sabi see road...ize iyamu will pledge some monthly allocation of Edo from Fg to Tinubu ....monies that are supposed to be used for Edo development will be shared with Tinubu but you are wise
I am proud of this your comment. I see no reason why one man will hold the entire zone to ransom. I respect Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti partly. Keep it up. Dansuqi

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by jacoik(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
yougrichy:
Buhari is so good at hosting and attending virtual meetings.Pretty sure he'll "arrive" first.
I swear down. he will be the first to arrive

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Anambra1stS0n: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
SenatorJnr02:
You forget one useless one too who goes by the moniker PIMPAR

He is now viewing as guest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Sircarma99: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
The game is getting very sweet by the day.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
I can feel the bare pains and tbh I am indifferent about what happens in Edo excepting that I intend to know more.

I intend to learn more and NL has given me that platform. Excepting the insults and all that, we are here irrespective our biases and idiosyncrasies to get more knowledge.

God Bless Us All.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by LudaChriz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chaiii....this news sweet me die

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Kemistri4(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Luvinghubby:

seunmsg, simplyleo, solmus, Omenka, JAMO84, helinues will not sleep well tonight.

helinues please avoid sniper, you can go and watch ManU match by 6:00pm to reduce depression.

Ajimobi screamers grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Mrcool4real: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
jamalnation:
it is finished
Tinubu/Oshiobaba FC 1 vs 3 Giadom/Elrufai/Fayemi/Ameachi United

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by fergie001: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
vicdom:

Lol....leave that guy nah. He's sometimes good in punditry, but his problem is that his sense of judgement is ridden with emotions. He knows the truth, but always want to shy away when it doesn't favour his narratives.
Thank God, you are alive....When I make a mistake I retract. It was you I even made that correction to.

I will mention his name...the problem I have with David is that.....he is the NLer I have had the most communication with. We discuss quite a lot. He has three problems that anger me, but I am always calm

1. There must be a winner, I am wrong and you are right.
I am not a lawyer, he isn't a lawyer. When I make comments I invite lawyers to help me out to know more.

2. He will throw words in your mouth. That you said this, whilst you never were in the conversation or you never took a position.

3. Just like I told you...I told you...I told you

Life isn't that way. I expect to even have the most understanding communication with him than everyone else here, but everything to him even the food he eats is partisan. I am the first to admit I am not perfect, but my bias is to individuals and not party. I loathe my own Gov than anything which he knows.

I know his position on this case but since I have been talking here, have I quoted him? Have I said...afterall you said this and that?

If it went the other way round...he would have been saying how he told me this and that etc...I am not happy with him at all.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by ORIENTATION101: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
asobo:
I am not surprise, since the president went against your faction, his spokesman is now irrelevant. Politics is complicated than you guys think. APC northern leader will see APC go down rather than Tinubu having a grip over the party. Dansuqi
garba sheu is the most controversial aides of Buhari, I dont take him serious. There is no faction in the party. APC nwc re not divided.

I can bet you buhari will not attend any NEC meeting tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by kolade560: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bubu go be like make I just go see wetin this fools dey do, I don' use una head get 8yrs, if una like make una scatter am, I don even want tinubu replace me, Atiku na Fulani make e dey continue.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by tunapawizzy: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
boookworm:
Only a rookie in politics Wouldn't know that Buhari was against Oshomole
Tinubu's blind followers no dey hear word....it was too obvious Giadom dey dance to some drumbeats from powerful quarters

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Decibel: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Babacele:
who made Gaidom chairman?
A. Court of competent jurisdiction made him acting chairman.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
tesppidd:
So why did he wait until now to take a position?

Why didn't he take a position before the Edo and Ondo processes commenced?

Buhari has been APCs problem since 2018.

While other presidents like Obj and Gej used to discourage party faithfuls from going to court,
Buhari actually encouraged aggrieved party members to go to court.

Buhari went to Imo in 2019 and asked imolites at the rally to vote for any of the APC candidates they liked, ie Uche Nwosu or Hope Uzodinma. Imagine!

In this case,

Now since the majority of the NWC are on one side and have taken major steps and decisions and gone very far in the Edo elections, what Mr Buhari should have done was find a political solution.

And that's by asking Giadom to back down at least for now until after the Edo and Ondo elections.

Na wa ooh.
Dem dey teach old man sense again.?
shocked angry
Hey!! Mind the way you talk to our darling president. All you enemies of state are angry because our darling daddy is standing on the side of truth.
Iyamu's candidacy has been DOA from the get go. Only ignoramus like to have been dancing the dance of shame. What an old man sees sitting, you kids can't see even if you climb an iroko tree.
Besides, you're a known zombie. You can't choose to be a zombie and a wailer when it suits you. Stay one place pls
Sarrki pls call dis child of hate to order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by MiaBeer(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
I believe that Oshiomhole was warned but he was probably too selfish to understand that Edo state is not Lagos state.

Obaseki is a force and also a sitting governor. I am not a fan of Buhari but he is not a DULLARD on this one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Decibel: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
NwokoloOwa:
But same Giadom was suspended by a High Court in Rivers State on Monday and it hasn't been vacated. Which side of the law is PMB on
That his suspension was a kangaroo injunction spearheaded by the surrogate and illegal NWC backed by Bourdillon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by tesppidd: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

shocked angry
Hey!! Mind the way you talk to our darling president. All you enemies of state are angry because our darling daddy is standing on the side of truth.
Iyamu's candidacy has been DOA from the get go. Only ignoramus like to have been dancing the dance of shame. What an old man sees sitting, you kids can't see even if you climb an iroko tree.
Besides, you're a known zombie. You can't choose to be a zombie and a wailer when it suits you. Stay one place pls
Sarrki pls call dis child of hate to order.
As usual this 50 year old man has started foaming in the mouth again.
The accompanying odour could best be imagined.

Why not just wait for tomorrow to see the outcome first so you don't have to hide behind your wife's skirt again?

It's less than 24 hours away, just wait; stop gloating like this is an all-time life accomplishment for you.

Tomorrow no far...

cheesy
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by hucienda: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
If this indeed sails through, the political implication of this will be obvious. In the APC, the North has just checkmated the SW for the next presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by boookworm: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Tinubu's blind followers no dey hear word....it was too obvious Giadom dey dance to some drumbeats from powerful quarters
They were trying to prove a point that Tinubu was the jagaban not knowing Buhari was already clipping his wings with Giadom grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by vicdom(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie001:

Thank God, you are alive....When I make a mistake I retract. It was you I even made that correction to.

I will mention his name...the problem I have with David is that.....he is the NLer I have had the most communication with. We discuss quite a lot. He has three problems that anger me, but I am always calm

1. There must be a winner, I am wrong and you are right.
I am not a lawyer, he isn't a lawyer. When I make comments I invite lawyers to help me out to know more.

2. He will throw words in your mouth. That you said this, whilst you never were in the conversation or you never took a position.

3. Just like I told you...I told you...I told you

Life isn't that way. I expect to even have the most understanding communication with him than everyone else here, but everything to him even the food he eats is partisan. I am the first to admit I am not perfect, but my bias is to individuals and not party. I loathe my own Gov than anything which he knows.

I know his position on this case but since I have been talking here, have I quoted him? Have I said...afterall you said this and that?

If it went the other way round...he would have been saying how he told me this and that etc...I am not happy with him at all.

Lolzzz...... Yes, I know all these. He's a good pundit, no doubt, but very bias. He's an ardent APC apologist. He knows the truth my brother.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Frankiss44(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Babacele:
who made Gaidom chairman?

The court
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Gandollaar(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Luvinghubby:

seunmsg, simplyleo, solmus, Omenka, JAMO84, helinues will not sleep well tonight.

helinues please avoid sniper, you can go and watch ManU match by 6:00pm to reduce depression.
Helinues is in his shrine rolling in potopoto. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Chai

Walahi north sabi play politics.They are very smart..See as they clipped tinubus wings like a chicken and caged osho like a circus monkey.

when tinubu and osho were busy arm twisting party members to be loyal to them for there selfish interest,trying to out smart the north thinking they are in control of Nwc..northerners were acting dumb.Now they are all out for them.

Please somebody should go to bordillioun or contact remi to hide any sniper in the building.

One tin will be going on in tinubus mind right now..He will be like,wetin make me carry my local might go Edo state go support osho.I for dey neutral.

While osho will be like..who send me go fight obaseki now.I for leave am to do him 4+4 in peace.
If he wants to make love to his oyibo wife this night and remembers the mess he is in,,his john Thomas will fall down flat cheesy

Cc: bighead9
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Frankiss44(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
NwokoloOwa:
But same Giadom was suspended by a High Court in Rivers State on Monday and it hasn't been vacated. Which side of the law is PMB on

And according to your calculation the high Court is greater than the Appeal court that extended his stay as acting Chairman for 2 weeks right? I don't even know where u guys reason from..
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Jman06(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Eboski:
look at them they have started insulting the president for taking the right steps, instead of them to tell Oshiomhole to play low and allow Obaseki go for second term they didn't, did they know the peace accord Oshiomhole signed with late Aba Kyari before the court restored Oshiomhole back that evening? even the governors came to you to allow peace be Oshiomhole said no, after they disqualified Obaseki he was singing and dancing thinking he had won, the president is doing the right thing to attend the NEC meeting tomorrow.
Yoruba should stop insulting the Igbos they are not tinubu and Oshiomhole problem in APC.
Exactly! You just said it all.

Oshiomole is not wise. He shouldn't have started this war with Obaseki in the first place. He should have learnt from other past governors and allowed Obaseki run his government.

Even as the battle with Obaseki was raging, many people intervened, including Buhari himself but Oshiomole refused to listen!
In politics and in life generally, there are times when one needs to stoop to conquer.

Politics is not always by mouth, intelligence is very important!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.