Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG (40573 Views)

Home Schooling The Way To Go: Private Schools Now Charging Exorbitantly / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt / Biodun Ogunyemi: Some Lecturers Not Qualified To Be In Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Elvis778(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lamasta:

If there is going to be disaster we suppose to have experience it now as markets and airport were opened...The issue is the public schools, government needs to do the real overhauling there cos some don't have portable water...
that's their point, government should atleast provide funds for public schools to meet these guidelines, else, it will be a disaster...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by SirWarlock: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Saintinoo:

People think vaccine is like producing paracetamol,everybody is shouting till a vaccine is found even the govt were saying thesame thing until it dawned on them that we are really in for a long ride.

Well i doubt if FG will listen to ASUU because according to the minister of education, coronavirus is here to stay for a long time. They might just open schools in phases.

Moreover this headline is confusing.
I appreciate your comment but point of my comment was on the fact that people don't even know what's going on so how are they going to protect themselves undecided
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Jez9(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bkoz of ASUU strike, pls stop this trash you are saying
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Massdamm(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks God it's ASUU not Asup
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
I’m not sure skos can open yet. It has backfired where it was attempted. Unless u don’t want what this virus can do when it’s spreads completely.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Mvena(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Karlifate:

U break up with your skul just laidat?
Yes oo, I no do again
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I agree with the ASUU president. If schools are open the catastrophe will be unimaginable.. hope the dullard ear is not paining him.. he should better listen to wise counsel

What are you people saying? Markets are opened, market where there's no orderliness o, kids are mingling and playing with one another in their neighbourhood, people are going about their lives on the street, yet you people keep talking about prolonging schools where there is orderliness. You people are just giving wrong judgment and opinions.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Victorez007: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
HOW TO SCORE A MINIMUM OF 7.5 BAND SCORE IN YOUR IELTS EXAM.

What is the High-Score IELTS Program?

The high-score IELTS program is a set of 5 short videos & study materials that walk you through a time tested ​formula for preparing for your IELTS exam and scoring a minimum of 7.5 band score.

With this high-score program, you do not need to spend exorbitant fees and a large chunk of your time to attend classes or hire a personal tutor.

​With this high-score IELTS program;

​You get to work at your own pace.
​You get to study without having to leave your house.
And you get to have a first hand experience of how you can truly boost up your score even if this is your first time writing this exam.

​Every year, many people spend N75,000 (per test) to write a IELTS exam and unfortunately, majority of them don't even score up to 6.0 (of 9)

If you have repeatedly failed in your English exam and need help. Then this is for you.

If you are trying to relocate to Canada or other countries that require a high score in your IELTS EXAM, this is for you

With this high-score program in your hands, you should be able to score at least 7.5 in your IELTS exam even if you have just 2 weeks to prepare

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE;

https:///ychl5d7l
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mvena:
Na una sabi o, if dem like make dem no open school till next year. I've moved on already

You've moved on to where now?
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Karlifate: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mvena:

Yes oo, I no do again
You wicked o..... U just broke 'his' heart.....
Skul go turn bad guy cum dey break other gals heart now cheesy
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Ibegtodiffer: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
michoim:
Face mask can be provided by students while spacing for social distancing can be done by the school authorities by innovatively rearranging their timetables etc.
Government is not omnipotent or omniscient to provide everything for you...

I feel like saying "see your mouth"... What has the government done, talk more of "everything"?

Do you know how lecture halls are in Nigerian Universities? Stop this kind of eye service talk, nobody knows you here.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by ghettochild(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Make dem learn from France n South Africa experience
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by earnit2: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
why
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Michael33(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lamasta:
But you are opening markets and public places abi is it not the parents of this kids that are plying there and come back home to take care of this kids?
Safety measures should be put in place for schools to reopen and any school who breaks it should be sanctioned and made a scapegoat....
ASUU are always after their pockets which we all know.
The government should pity private school owners and teachers

You're as ignoramus as you typed. What does opening school has to do with ASUU's pockets?

Did you pay your school fees to ASUU.

I wonder how some people think a times.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Michael33(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

I feel like saying "see your mouth"... What has the government done, talk more of "everything"?

Do you know how lecture halls are in Nigerian Universities? Stop this kind of eye service talk, nobody knows you here.

Abi now... Most of them don't have idea how Nigerian public universities lecture theatre are....
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by 10kgod(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are You Writing WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or JAMB Exams? If YES then join the Zone Educational Online Classroom on whatsapp group... We provide these: * Admission processes * Rendering help during Exam * Guidance in jamb subject combination * Selection of schools during admission processing * Success in one-sitting * Meet-up with fellow students * Interactive sessions for questions and answers * Simulated learning using smart-learn tools * Exchange of knowledge and information by students *General useful info...And much more. Reach +2349026157612 on whatsapp for more details.
Registration is ongoing now @#500... For the first 30 participants
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by JaceyOpara(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Ernerstdavid55:
angry watin dis one sabi
grin
Ernerstdavid55:
angry watin dis one sabi
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by MrHu: 4:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Every country is closing schools now
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Blackicegold(m): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2020
quickly:

u wan start pandemic for hostel.

U know very much studentslive like sardines in a can

universtites should adopt online learning for the time being.- na common sense now

Guy is your name wisdom ?
because e dai commot from your body any how cheesy
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Facor: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmm,i know nigerians will surely regret for the in sensitive policy and decisions made by the leaders. You are a professor and you don't want schools to resume.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Thedamzy: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Perfect
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
EtssehEsse:
This Covid cannot put us in more apprehensive mood abeg, we move on with living.
Just stay safe as much as you can

Hello please I need a girlfriends..please do u have nyansh? Please
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by Ghype(m): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dont-reopen-schools-now-ASUU-president-urges-govt/

this is an old news since June. Haba bros be calming down na
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by EtssehEsse(f): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
TheCork:

Hello please I need a girlfriends..please do u have nyansh? Please
No, I don't. Search further, you'll arrive there shortly
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
EtssehEsse:

No, I don't. Search further, you'll arrive there shortly

Baby we need to talk. Can I pay 300 naira (cash) every months to be my girlfriends for only 5month. I will take u round the world to place like Ghana, Benin, south africa, Togo, Kenya,Zimbabwe & if u nicer to me..Libya.
Anyways please do kindly have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by EtssehEsse(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
TheCork:

Baby we need to talk. Can I pay 300 naira (cash) every months to be my girlfriends for only 5month. I will take u round the world to place like Ghana, Benin, south africa, Togo, Kenya,Zimbabwe & if u nicer to me..Libya.
Anyways please do kindly have nyansh? cheesy
Kindly drive your broke and sick soul far away from my mentions. You think you're being funny or what? Steer clear biko
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
EtssehEsse:

Kindly drive your broke and sick soul far away from my mentions. You think you're being funny or what? Steer clear biko

angry
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
EtssehEsse:

See yor head like paper moskito.. do u realise an from London. Can any of your boyfriend afford London or BMW? Am trying to help u from poverty & yet u doing shakara like r riyana or beyansi. U ain't even half cast sef. Listen, women chase me left right & centre & u have juss lost a big shance. I could have given u lift in my BMW. Have u even ever enter BMW in your life? Be honest.
Anyways u locky am a lover not a fighter coz I have moiney.. gimmme your nomba now.please or else. Anyways i want u to be my girl so gimmme yor nomba gademmit? angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by EtssehEsse(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
TheCork:

See yor head like paper moskito.. do u realise an from London. Can any of your boyfriend afford London or BMW? Am trying to help u from poverty & yet u doing shakara like r riyana or beyansi. U ain't even half cast sef. Listen, women chase me left right & centre & u have juss lost a big shance. I could have given u lift in my BMW. Have u even ever enter BMW in your life? Be honest.
Anyways u locky am a lover not a fighter coz I have moiney.. gimmme your nomba now.please or else. Anyways i want u to be my girl so gimmme yor nomba gademmit? angry
Pele, I'll be praying for you. Get well soon.
Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
EtssehEsse:

Ok I forgive u coz u have a shance. U not usually my type but I can manage.
Anyways Wot if I pay u 300 naira cash for kiss,hug, warm kiss, extra hug, romance & only sexxx. I all so buy u shoe, shirts & nice portmanto. Do u agree? smiley

1 Like

Re: Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG by TheCork(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2020
EtssehEsse:

Did I mention I drive brand knew BMW wit alloy wills,& am from London & I have moiney.. juss in case u ask? Baby I will help u. Anyways please gimme your nomba? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.