Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37515 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
larriederm:

hello everybody!!!!!

am happy i still meet everybody in one accord, i have to travel to abuja for one work in my place of work, even though non of u know that am a student!

anyway, i thank everybody for your prayer , concern and ecouragement.

olowo tee happybirthday, i hope u still reserved my cake? femib26, thank u soo much , obanikoro u are wonderful, hamabra i really missed u.
GOD BLESS You ALL.
AM BACK NOW and am back for good

WOW!!!

You are most welcome, quite an age really.  wink. . . How Abuja? Hope you enjoyed your trip?

Best Regard.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
Shallom! grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2007
@larriederm,
Long time hw u dey,u are wellcome back.
@ALL,
Wish u a nice wkend, catch u at the top
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
[center][size=16pt]Do have a refreshing Weekend. . . .Wishing YOU the very best in Christ Jesus[/size][/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chychy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
Please pray that i get a job asap and that i find peace of mind.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2007
@chychy,
the God will grant ur heart desires He will do exceedingly more than you can ever imagine.
expecting ur testimony soonest
@ALL,
God is faithful, theguy i borrowed money for like 4months have paid back on saturday thanks for your words of prayers,
He is a faithful God
@ALL,
This is thelast week in Nov,ur miracles and blessing for this month will definately locate u b4 this week runs out,do have a great week in Jesus name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2007
hamabra:

@ALL,
God is faithful, theguy i borrowed money for like 4months have paid back on saturday thanks for your words of prayers, He is a faithful God

Thank God for the testimony. . . .I've been eager to hear that gist. . . cheesy. More are still coming. . .

Prayer For the Family. . . .Continues

Kindly say some words of prayer for the family of:

1. Aladunni

2. Dasilver22

Thank You. . . . cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Aladunni and Dasilver22,
i pray to God almighty that answers prayer to grant your heart desires and do more than you can imagine, He will put testimonies in your mouths in Jesus name. waiting to hear your testimonies.
love u all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2007
@all
How is been ur day,
i attended Fidelity bank interview on invitation yesterday,it was alrite, kindly say a word of prayer for divine favour by God.waiting to be called for the final interview next week in Lagos
Hoping to share the testimony soon.
love u all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2007

God that promised to bless us through the work of our hand is Jehovah Jireh, He will provide for you in Jesus name. Jehovah shallom the Lord our Peace will visit you life now. In Jeusu mighty name I have decree. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2007
hamabra:

@all
How is been your day,
i attended Fidelity bank interview on invitation yesterday,it was alrite, kindly say a word of prayer for divine favour by God.waiting to be called for the final interview next week in Lagos
Hoping to share the testimony soon.
love u all

All the best

@chychy
I'm believing God for you too, May the Good Lord surprise you and meet you at the point of your need before this year runs out in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hi everyone
I miss and do love you guys. The reason I have been off for some time is becos of my exam prep. Pls I want everyone to pray for success in my exams next week=early December.

Satan has been putting fear in his heart (not mine!) that he will fail the exams but I believe I'm Jehovah's son and the last time I checked, MY FATHER HAS NEVER FAILED grin

Hence I JUST CANT FAIL. Take care and God bless you. I'm missing ur voice Olowotee. For those searching for jobs, they are on the way! Those that went for tests and interviews, you will have more than enough to choose from. Love ya guys.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
wow shocked. . . .such a long time to read from Obanikoro again! How are you, work, sister's wedding and preparations for exams? I know it's been long since I called. . . .so sorry' bout that. . . sad cheesy

All the best in your forthcoming exams. . . . .It is well in Jesus name. . . . .Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by bqueen: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hello
good to see this kind of topic its good to pray always and together as God himself is happy in unity and accord
please, i wll like to have u all pray for me in my relationship that God will lead my course and allow the Holy spirit to teach my fiancee how to go about his relationship with a strange lady
Let God Almighty help us and see us through in our trial this peruiod
and am using this medium to invite u all to the HOLY GHOST CONGRESS "NEXT LEVEL" AT THE REDEMPTION CAMP DEC 10 TO 17TH AND U WILL GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.MINISTERING PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE AND OTHER ANNOINTED MEN OF GOD

U RE BLESSED
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
@bqueen

It is well. . .
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2007
@all,
HOW IS EVERY BODY 2DAY, HOPE WE ARE COOL.GOD ALMIGTHY WILL PUT A NEW SONG IN OUR MOUTHS B4 THE YEAR COMES TO END. WAITING TO HEAR OUR GREAT TESTIMONIES,
HAVE A GREAT DAY
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Fileki(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
Chychy, if u haven't gotten a job now, i just wana pray, that u would not only get a job but u would get the one that will give u peace, in JESUS name, amen!

just beleive
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
pls lets say a prayer for my cousin who lost her husband last week, she got married three yrs ago, has a two year old son and a three months old daughter, sheis feeling deserted by God so lets pray that he’l comfort her in his own way and let her know she is not alone, Thanx
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Fileki(f): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2007
GOD, we cannot ask u why, u said in evrything we should give thanks, so i thank u for this incident with uchetobi's cousin, please console her and give her peace that calms the earthly sorrw, comfort her and be her husband and a friend,please be every thing she needs to her.

give her the strength to carry on,
ij Jesus name Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2007
Fileki:

[b]GOD, we cannot ask u why, u said in evrything we should give thanks, so i thank u for this incident with uchetobi's cousin, please console her and give her peace that calms the earthly sorrw, comfort her and be her husband and a friend,please be every thing she needs to her.

give her the strength to carry on,[/b]in Jesus name Amen!

Amen. . . sad
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
thanx
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
Fileki:

GOD, we cannot ask u why, u said in evrything we should give thanks, so i thank u for this incident with uchetobi's cousin, please console her and give her peace that calms the earthly sorrw, comfort her and be her husband and a friend,please be every thing she needs to her.

give her the strength to carry on,
in Jesus name Amen!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! how i hate pp losing dre spouses.

Koro, Jesus succeded here on earth and even beyond, as a child of HIS SUCCESS is urs in His name.
Congrats!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2007
The Wooden Bowl

I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now.

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together at the table.

But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about father," said the son. "I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor."

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl!

When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometime he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?"
Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up." The four-year-old smiled and went back to work .

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table. For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

On a positive note, I've learned that, no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she
handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents,
you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a
"life, "

I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to BE one.

I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.

People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.!

and dis

T.D. Jakes was returning to Texas after a speaking engagement. When his plane arrived, there was a limousine there to transport him to his home in Dallas. As he prepared to get into the limo, he stopped and spoke to the driver. "You know" he said, "I am almost 50 years old and I have never driven a limousine. Would you mind if I drove it for a while?" The driver said, "No problem. Have it."
T.D. gets into the driver's seat and they head off down the highway. A short distance away sat a rookie State Trooper operating his first speed trap. The long black limo went by him doing 70 in a 55 mph zone. The trooper pulled out and easily caught the limo and got out of his patrol car to begin the procedure. The young trooper walked up to the driver's door and when the glass was rolled down he was surprised to see who was driving. He immediately excused himself and went back to his car and called his supervisor. He told the supervisor, "I know we are supposed to enforce the law but I also know that important people are sometimes given certain courtesies. I need to know what I should do because I have stopped a very important person." "The supervisor asked, "Is it the governor?" The young trooper said, "No, he's more important than that."
The supervisor said, "Oh, so it's the president." The young trooper said, "No, he's even more important than that."
The supervisor finally asked, "Well then, who is it?" The young trooper said, I think its Jesus because he's got T. D.Jakes for a chauffeur!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
@femib26,
true talk there, how u dey
@uchetobi,
God almigthy will comfort her it is well with her soul in Jesus name

@all,
kindly remember my very close pal he lost his elder sister in a succession, the recent one is her sister that got wedded about 3weeks ago that died yesterday, pls prayer that dis mishap will stop in that family and that God will comfort that home and the husband of this lady,thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
1. @ hamara thanx, it is well, with your friend God will give him the grace he needs to bear this grief, heal his wounds and comfort him once again. Amen
@all thanx
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ALL,
WELCOME TO THE LAST MONTH IN THIS GLORIOUS YEAR INDEED GOD HAS BEEN TOO FAITHFUL, IT IS OUR MONTH OF JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS, I KNOW ALL WE HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR BABA FROM JANUARY TILL NOW WILL BE HANDED OVER TO US BEFORE THE YEAR COMES TO A CLOSE.
WAITING TO SHARE IN OUR TESTIMONIES
HAVE A GREAT MONTH IN JESUS NAME
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2007
thanx a lot, wshing you all a good and testimony filled december
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
hi everybody!

thank God for all the testimonies and i thank God for the onces coming too, i also thank God for the new comers.

WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT " WE ARE TOO CONNECT TO BE FRUSTRATED!
I LOVE U ALL.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2007
uchetobi:

wshing you all a good and testimony filled december

Wishing you too  wink

hamabra:

@ALL,
WELCOME TO THE LAST MONTH IN THIS GLORIOUS YEAR INDEED GOD HAS BEEN TOO FAITHFUL, IT IS OUR MONTH OF JOYFUL CELEBRATIONS, I KNOW ALL WE HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR BABA FROM JANUARY TILL NOW WILL BE HANDED OVER TO US BEFORE THE YEAR COMES TO A CLOSE.
WAITING TO SHARE IN OUR TESTIMONIES
HAVE A GREAT MONTH IN JESUS NAME

Thank you man, and God bless you too!

December is a month of taking over our possessions. . . .there's no carry over of problems! For the Lord God would fight for us and win our battles in His name. I'm still expecting my miracle and testimonies from God. . . .I mean remarkable ones. . . . wink.I wish you the same too. . . .Psalm 126:1. The Lord has sworn to bless Us and He shall do in Jesus name. Amen.

Nice month. cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
God has been faithful! olowotee i say a very big amen to that!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
[size=18pt][center]. . . . And let's not forget to pray for these ones. . .Please  kiss[/center][/size]

uchetobi:

please lets say a prayer for my cousin who lost her husband last week, she got married three years ago, has a two year old son and a three months old daughter, sheis feeling deserted by God so lets pray that he’l comfort her in his own way and let her know she is not alone, Thanx

obanikoro2:
Hi everyone
I miss and do love you guys. The reason I have been off for some time is because of my exam prep. Please I[b] want everyone to pray for success in my exams next week=early December. [/b]

bqueen:
Hello
i wll like to have u all pray for me in my relationship that God will lead my course and allow the Holy spirit to teach my fiancee how to go about his relationship with a strange lady[/b]Let God Almighty help us and see us through in our trial this period

hamabra:
@all
How is been your day,
i attended Fidelity bank interview on invitation yesterday,it was alrite, [b]kindly say a word of prayer for divine favour by God.waiting to be called for the final interview next week in Lagos[/b]Hoping to share the testimony soon.
love u all

Also
kindly remember [b]my very close pal he lost his elder sister in a succession, the recent one is her sister that got wedded about 3weeks ago that died yesterday, please prayer that this mishap will stop in that family and that God will comfort that home and the husband of this lady
,thanks

chychy:

Thank You and God Bless You.  kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2007
our father and our lord,we just want to thank you for all your mighty acts around us most especially in this forum. thank u father for all the testimonies and for the ones coming our ways very shortly!

father we pray for this people which have raised pequest to u, that u give to them according to wat they have asked for oh lord.
comfort them, give them good success , show them the ways that leads to eternity, break the shakle of death, show them thats wic only u can do , oh lord! we pray for divine favour, provide a good job for them. so that ur name alone will be glorify in the name of the father , the son and the Holy Spirit! AMEN.
AND THE HOUSE SAY , AMEN.

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO INVITE ALL OF U TO THIS COMING SHILOH (MORE THAN THE CONQUEROR).WIC WILL START ON THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH TILL 15TH OF THIS MONTH)AT CANNAN LAND OTA., I TELL U IF U CAN MAKE IT UR LIFE WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME. THANKS AND GOD BLESS U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.