Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37515 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
quite an age man, how are you today? cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
@larriederm
will definately do dat! I believe all is well with u and urs!

@everyone

I have two prayer points specially for the body of Christ in this thread:

1. Lets pray for all those who are on this thread without jobs or business that this year will not pass them by (lets also support this with regular job infos if we have any)

2. Let's pray for those of us that are ready and ripe for marriage but have not located their partners; not financially stable or have phobia for marriage, that the good LORD that instituted marriage will make way for us and grant us our heart desires (of getting married).

This year is a different year for us. Signs and miracles will accompany us everyday throughout 2008. In Jesus' name. AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2008
MY PALS,
LONG TIME, I AM COOL AND GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL,THE INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEST I WROTE LAST YEAR NOV IS OUT AND I HAVE JUST BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW ON WED 30TH JAN 2008,IN ABUJA
PLEASE KINDLY SAY A WORD OF PRAY FOR DIVINE FAVOR ON MY BEHALF.
THANKS FOR THE LOVE

@OBANIKORO2
AMEN TO YOUR PRAYER FOR ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2008
hamabra:

MY PALS,
LONG TIME, I AM COOL AND GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL,THE [b]INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEST I WROTE LAST YEAR NOV IS OUT AND I HAVE JUST BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW ON WED 30TH JAN 2008,IN ABUJA[/b]PLEASE KINDLY SAY A WORD OF PRAY FOR DIVINE FAVOR ON MY BEHALF.
THANKS FOR THE LOVE

Congrats in advance.

It is well in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2008
Prayer points!

hamabra:

MY PALS,
LONG TIME, I AM COOL AND GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL,THE INTERCONTINENTAL BANK TEST I WROTE LAST YEAR NOV IS OUT AND I HAVE JUST BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW ON WED 30TH JAN 2008,IN ABUJA
PLEASE KINDLY SAY A WORD OF PRAY FOR DIVINE FAVOR ON MY BEHALF.
THANKS FOR THE LOVE

obanikoro2:

@everyone
I have two prayer points specially for the body of Christ in this thread:

1. Lets pray for all those who are on this thread without jobs or business that this year will not pass them by (lets also support this with regular job infos if we have any)

2. Let's pray for those of us that are ready and ripe for marriage but have not located their partners; not financially stable or have phobia for marriage, that the good LORD that instituted marriage will make way for us and grant us our heart desires (of getting married).

This year is a different year for us. Signs and miracles will accompany us everyday throughout 2008. In Jesus' name. AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Guchis(f): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hello Everyone.
This is my first post on this thread. Saw the thread once but didn't bother opening it.
Just did today and couldn't believe what I've been missing.
Thank God I'm here now.

And to everybody who's taken time out to pray for people, it's my prayer that God grants you His Grace and Favour in all your endeavour.
Shalom.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Guchis,
You are welcome to this trend, God will bless you real good, have a nice time with us and u will never remain the same.
God bless you. amen

@OlowoTee
thanks very much, how is been your day. 2morrow is my day, believe God for His favor.
@All,
have a nice day and God bless you all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Guchis(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
Thnx hambara. I sure need all the prayers.
And concerning your interview, let's know when you're to resume work cos you've already conquered in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
whao@! God is wonderful!
@olowotee
thank you very much for the msg. in short am higly grateful
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
whao@! God is wonderful!

@OLOWOTEE

@HAMABRA
     The lord that favour esther in front of king will surely favour u in front of all the interviewer, in jesus name. jacob was preferd, u will b prefer! the wright answer will come to ur mouth when needed. and i pray u will not be stranded. cos God is ever faithful god , and he never fail ,he will not fail because of u. go in peace and come back as a testimony.it is well with ur soul.
                                         AMEN

@OBANIKORO
Gud! the bible says; ask and it shall be given unto u, and again he said we shall have WATSOEVER we said,obanikoro has asked for the pple in this forum, Lord do it for us in jesus name!
The lord will grant us our heart desire in jesus name .AMEN

@GUCHIS
U ARE HIHGLY WELLCOME TO THIS FORUM WHERE GOD ASWER PRAYERS

@EVERYBODY

PLS HELP ME SAY THIS PRAYER
THAT GOD SHUD HELP ME THROUGH OUT THIS MY LAST PERIOD IN UNIVERSITY. HE SHUD BLESS ME WITH WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND AGAIN TO FULFIL HIS PROMISES THAT I WILL BE ABOVE ONLY IN MY DEPARTMENT.
THANK U AND GOD BLEES U ALL.           AMEN

I LOVE U ALL

ONCE AGAIN , OLOWOTEE U ARE BLESS
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
whao@! God is wonderful!

@OLOWOTEE

@HAMABRA
     The lord that favour esther in front of king will surely favour u in front of all the interviewer, in jesus name. jacob was preferd, u will b prefer! the wright answer will come to ur mouth when needed. and i pray u will not be stranded. cos God is ever faithful god , and he never fail ,he will not fail because of u. go in peace and come back as a testimony.it is well with ur soul.
                                         AMEN

@OBANIKORO
Gud! the bible says; ask and it shall be given unto u, and again he said we shall have WATSOEVER we said,obanikoro has asked for the pple in this forum, Lord do it for us in jesus name!
The lord will grant us our heart desire in jesus name .AMEN

@GUCHIS
U ARE HIHGLY WELLCOME TO THIS FORUM WHERE GOD ASWER PRAYERS

@EVERYBODY

PLS HELP ME SAY THIS PRAYER
THAT GOD SHUD HELP ME THROUGH OUT THIS MY LAST PERIOD IN UNIVERSITY. HE SHUD BLESS ME WITH WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND AGAIN TO FULFIL HIS PROMISES THAT I WILL BE ABOVE ONLY IN MY DEPARTMENT.
THANK U AND GOD BLEES U ALL.           AMEN

I LOVE U ALL

ONCE AGAIN , OLOWOTEE U ARE BLESS
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
@HAMABRA
Heavenly Father I know that the hearts of kings are in ur hands and u turn them wherever you wish. Turn the hearts of the interviewers to your son's favour in Jesus name. I commit him into ur able hands. See him thru this interview and grant him the job. In one accord we claim it for him in Jesus' name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
God bless us all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Larriedem
You're welcome, I wish you God's very best in your exams in Jesus name. Amen

@Uchetobi
Amen to that prayer. How bodii? I believe you're doing good.

@Obanikoro
How's life with you and work? All the best.

@Hamabra
It shall be well because Jesus is aware. I wish you God's abundant favour in Jesus name. Amen

@Gushis
you're most welcome, we covet in your prayers too. Stay blessed and refreshed in Him

@All
I've decided to share with you all what I learnt in the Bible study of yersterday. And that is:

Our God whom we serve is able to answer us when we call, He's assured us in His word that "Everyone that Asketh, Receiveth!" Matthew 7:8. Receiveing answers to our needs as children of God is more of our rights! cool. It's our bread because He is our Father and we are His children. Matthew 7:7- 11; Psalms 65:2; Psalms 32:6; Isaiah 55:1. So when ye pray, believe that He can do it and He will do it in Jesus name. From my heart of heart I pray the Lord God to meet us at the very point of our need and all the blessings we're entitled to in the month of January shall locate us before the 31st of this month in Jesus name, and everybody said. . . . .Amen.

[center]"O Thou that hearest prayer, unto Thee shall all flesh come." Psalm 65:2[/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by olabowale(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
@Olowo tee: This God, is not Jesus, is He?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by samsonola(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
jesus is not god for sure. jesus never said that he is god ;d
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2008
@olowotee. thanks for that wonderful lesson ! GOD BLESS U

@ALL
MAY GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF US IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

PLS I WAS TOLD SOMEBODY NEEDS PRAYER AMONG MY FRIENDS, ITS ALL ABOUT HIS HEALTH! THOUGH THE SITUATION IS NOT PALATABLE BUT WE ARE NOT IGNORANCE OF THE DEVIL DEVICES. OUR GOD IS GOD OF POSSIBILITIES! IF SO , PLS JOING ME TO PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD RETURN HIS HEALTH AND DELIVER HIM FROM HIS OPRESSOR. (TOTAL RESTORATION) IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
Wao! isnt this wonderful?
I have gone through this thread and I can see that God is here to answer our prayers
Please permit me to be part of this wonderful opportunity to be a blessing and be blessed. Im willing to pray for others too becos I believe whatever you sow, you will reap.
God will continue to answer our prayers and grant us all d desire of our hearts according to His will (Amen)
My prayer point: Im trusting God for a good new job that would make them to believe that I serve a living God!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Olowotee
AMEN!!! to all your prayers and thanks for the refreshing Word!

@olabowale & samsonola
By the tone of your replies I assume both of you are not Christians (correct me if I'm wrong).
To us (Christians) Jesus is the Son of God (the Father) and hence He is God!
The fact, truth and reality of the Holy Trinity further strengthens the above statement.
And Jesus is the only Way to God the Father; that's why we pray in His name so that
He can present our requests and prayers to God for answering. Jesus is God!

If you need more clarification, just notify by your next reply and I believe we will be able to
explain further, outside this thread, as it is obvious that this thread is dedicated specially for prayers. Thanks!

@larriederm
Lord God heal larriederm's friend! Your Word says "by His (Jesus') stripes, ye are healed" and I know Jesus didnt suffer those bruises and beatings for nothing! He went thru all the pain because He wants us to be healed. Hence, in one accord, we proclaim divine health and restoration upon your child wherever he is. Let every sickness or disease (curable or incurable) dry up from their root source and die in Jesus name!!! From now on he shall experience renewed strength and health and his life shall be a testimony of your greatness and power. You are healed in Jesus name. Thank you Father for answering us once again. All glory, honour, praise, adoration and blessings be ascribed unto you Lord!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2008
weebee:

Please permit me to be part of this wonderful opportunity to be a blessing and be blessed. I'm willing to pray for others too because I believe whatever you sow, you will reap.
You don't need permission to join us. U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

weebee:

God will continue to answer our prayers and grant us all d desire of our hearts according to His will (Amen)
AMEN!!!

weebee:

I'm trusting God for a good new job that would make them to believe that I serve a living God!

So you get job ehn! grin

Lord God we commit weebee into Your able Hands to forgive, protect, bless and keep!
As she has come to join us in this noble command, let her continually grow spiritually.
Be her guide and guard. Let Your Face continually shine upon her.
Let the job that will showcase her to the world be hers in Jesus' name
Let such a job not take her far from You but let it be one that will make others believe in You
Let her be a glorious Ambassador of Heaven here on earth that Your name alone be glorified.
Thank You for answers to prayers.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by olabowale(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Obanikoro2
@olabowale & samsonola
By the tone of your replies I assume both of you are not Christians (correct me if I'm wrong).
To us (Christians) Jesus is the Son of God (the Father) and hence He is God!
The fact, truth and reality of the Holy Trinity further strengthens the above statement.
And Jesus is the only Way to God the Father; that's why we pray in His name so that
He can present our requests and prayers to God for answering. Jesus is God!

If you need more clarification, just notify by your next reply and I believe we will be able to
explain further, outside this thread, as it is obvious that this thread is dedicated specially for prayers. Thanks!
Obanikoro2, you must have been asleep through out the whole episode, and now you just woke up to know that thre are some Muslims in your mist. I get it. But to the Christians, wasn't Joseph, the 'future husband,' of Mary told that Mary's pregnancy was by the Holy Spirit? Why not the Christian say the father of Jesus, since you have to attach 'father,' to his birth, since all you understand is that creation process is limited (father and mother), is Holy Spirit? Why shifting the the fatherhood, to God? Since the three of them are inseparable, and always one, I guess then that Jesus participated in his own making, as in the pregnancy or impregnating of Mary?

Unfortunately, you do not have Trinity in your Book, so I don't know how you can define it to the point that you developed an idea around. Take for example, if Lagos was not a word that is know, how can one define it a name of a city and develop an idea about its area, boundry, and the location, inclusive of its importance, then before Abuja and now that Abuja is the federal capital? Am talking to a friend, a woman, a wife of a Baptist pastor in NYC. and as I seek her opinion about a word that is not know, but an idea is being developed around it, she said it will be difficult to accept the process, because there is not 'center theme' for the idea. I simply asked her if somebody were to write a novel about me, and not once my name, Olabowale appears in it, she said how would anyone know its me, or how can that novel define Olabowale, a concept that was not known from the Book, because it did not appear in it, as a word?

Of course, I did not tell her that I was challenging TRINITY as a word or an idea developed about it, from the Bible. One present, the idea, and the other not present, TRINITY!

When you set up Jesus between you and your God, the Creator, you are not sincerely better than the Songo (Sango, Shango, or Shongo) worshippers. Except you did not have a carving infront of you, but in your heart.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
PRAYER POINTS FOR FASTING PERIOD
FEBRUARY 2008

DAY 1

Let us offer unto God praise and thanksgiving for the commencement of the Fasting period. Psa. 50:14

Let us publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. Psa. 26:7

Let us praise the name of God with a song, and magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psa. 69:30

Let us enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psa. 100:4

Let us appreciate God for participating in this special prayer with fasting month. He says "…blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them Luke 10:23-24

DAY 2:

Praise God for numerical and spiritual increase in RCCG. Thank God for restoration of backsliders to the faith. Thank God for increase in parishes and zones. Acts 2:41,47

Praise God for the grace given to us to remain and continue in the Faith. Acts 14:22.

Praise God for new things, the next level that shall spring forth.
Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Praise God for He will make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 42:9;43:19; Rev 21:5

DAY 3:

Thank God for all personal successes and all corporate successes (e.g. of the church, family and group).

Praise God for His provisions for you and for the church Psa. 65:9-13; 145:5-16

Praise God for His faithfulness. Luke 13:1-5; Lam3:22-23.

Pray for holiness in our parishes "… holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever." Psa. 93:5; Jer. 2:3

Pray the redeemers will worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. Psa. 96:9

Day 4:

Thank God for giving you the strength to fast and pray

Thank God for the victory over your enemies.

Thank God for the power of unity that has been released upon our families.

Thank God for the success of this prayer and fasting month.

Thank God for all the anointed ministers of God

Father I praise and give thanks to your holy name for all that you have done in my life, family and church in Jesus name

DAY 5

Confess and forsake all your sins. Ask God through Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your transgressions. Psa. 51:1-4; Prov.28:13; Psa. 66:18

Ask the blood of Jesus to wash you clean. Isa. 1:18

Ask God for mercies upon all your shortcomings. 2Chr.7:14

Pray that the Lord will cause every form of self interest, self love self concern that may hinder our prayers to die completely in our lives.

Ask God to cause us to become alive to the demands of His kingdom afresh.

DAY 6:

Father I receive the outpouring of the Holy Spirit anointing to take my church to the next level of promotion. Joel 2:28-30

Father I receive of your favor that brings deliverance, freedom honor and fulfillment to my destiny in Jesus name. Acts 16:25-26

Father I receive result of unusual promotion to the next level in Jesus name

DAY 7:

That God should give every member of the Church the grace to have the mind of evangelism in Jesus name .1 Cor.9:16

Pray against spiritual barrenness (Matt. 21:18-22, Isaiah 66:7-10).

I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Jer. 30:19

That God should enable every minister and member to make Christ his/her model in the field of evangelism. 1 Corin. 11:1

DAY 8:

"For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain" (Phil.1:20-21). Pray that God should cause every minister and member of RCCG to see like Paul see the need for aggressive evangelism.

Pray that God should cause every regenerated member of our church to see the burden behind this verse of scripture and receive a challenge for resourceful evangelism (Rom. 1:14-17)

That God should cause every member to know that the goal of evangelism is heaven and to strive to preach to sinners this year than ever before, with the aim of realizing this goal in Jesus name.

DAY 9:

Prayer for fruitful ministration of the WORD in Jesus name contd.

Pray Lord, give me apostolic passion for souls, and cause me to have the mind of Christ for the sinners around me this (Acts 6:2-4).

That God should cause every spirit-filled member of of the Church to fulfill the purpose of Pentecost; preaching Christ with boldness (Acts 4:31).

Father I praise and give thanks to your holy name for all that you have done in my life, family and church in Jesus name

DAY 10

That God should supply us with all things that make: the work of soul winning easy and encouraging.

That money shall no longer be a barrier to fruitful outreaches in the Church. That God should supply all the money that is needed to carry our resourceful and aggressive evangelism.

That God should bless our brethren mightily so as to enable them donate generously for the furtherance of the Gospel to all nations (Acts 4:31-37)

That the gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the entire world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matt 24:14.

DAY 11

Destroy all the tools which the devil uses against people to hinder them from receiving the Gospel. Father let all tactics of satan to deceive with love of money, love of power/position, fear of persecution, hard-heartedness and ignorance be destroyed in Jesus name. (Acts 13:4-12).

Pray that we shall enjoy constant, consistent and continual leading of the Holy Ghost in order to have fruitful evangelism and outreaches (Acts 16:9-13).

DAY 12

Let us pray that our preaching will be backed up by God’s power, and perform great wonders that the people may believe the Gospel (Acts 4:27-30, 1Corin. 2:4).

Pray for the wisdom, commitment, and discipline required to follow up converts and disciple them for Christ (Acts 15:36, Acts 14:22-23).

Pray that God should make you an effective soul-winner henceforth

DAY 13

Prayer for our elders. They shall live a fulfill life in Jesus name

We shall not die premature in Jesus name

Nobody will die through air, land or sea crash in Jesus’ name

Every covenant of death is nullified in Jesus’ name

Psalm 91 provisions will avail for us in Jesus’ name

DAY 14

That God should cause our pulpits to generate the volume of fire needed to quicken, revive and awake the saints. Habakkuk 3:1-2

That God should equip our pastors with anointing that will cause them to have results.

That God should enable our pastors to give effective and seasoned teachings that is relevant to the needs of their hearers. Lk. 24:32; Acts 9:6

DAY 15

That God should cause all ministrations and teachings to be done under open heaven to the intent that the mind of God will be known to people and the needs of men be met.

That God should help our pastors to see the need to give the pulpit the needed priority – attention so that they can always come up with worthwhile spiritual food from God for their congregations.

That God should grant out preachers the grace to pray qualitatively and fast objectively in preparation for their pulpit assignments so that it can yield Christ – honoring results.

DAY 16

Prayer for firm foundation

Ask the Lord to uphold you to the end. Ask the Lord to give you the grace so that you will not slip or fall in Jesus name. Ask the Lord to renew your strength like the eagles. Psa. 103:5; Isa. 40:30

Pray that God should help build your life on the Word of God.

Destroy every form of distractions that will shift your focus from the word.

Tell God to help you build your life on the foundation of truthfulness, righteousness and holiness. Pro. 14:34

O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works Psa. 71:17

"They will not forget their Creator in the days of their youth", Ecc. 12:1

Ask the Lord to help you to flee from youthful lusts and follow after righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart 2Tim. 2:22

DAY 17

Report every enemy of your live and church to God 2Chr.20:10-13

Decree, bind and cast out all the troublers of our parishes Matt. 16:20; Ps.2:1-5; Jer50:20-25

Declare the Lordship of Jesus over your family. Job 1:9-10

Declare an end to the plan of the enemy against the church of God. Ex.14:13-14; 1Sam.2:10

DAY 18

Let us nullify every weapon formed against our life , Bible Study life, business, and home management.Is.54:16-17

Ask God to Scatter your enemies Is.54:15

Pull down every stronghold----plaque, affliction, oppression, covenant, curses, evil habit, sickness, failure, disappointment, satanic monitoring agents---- from your lives in Jesus name. 2Cor. 10: 3-6

Confess that Jesus has set you free and so you are free from all intimidation (John 8:36, Rom 8:2, Gal 5:1).

DAY 19

Thank God on behalf of all the families in RCCG.

Pray for those families that departed from the Lord that God should give them grace to truly repent and totally return unto God. (Zech. 12:10-14).

Let us pray that God should forgive the sins of families whose sins have become sources of problems

Destroy every wrong standard that each family had approved which in effect had made God to be distant from their families.

Let us attack all the forces contending with husbands in each family.

Destroy all the forces contending with the wives.

DAY 20

Pray for the resurrection of family altars (Acts 10:1-2,24)

Pray that God should help families to willingly submit themselves unto God (Joshua 24:15; Judges 5:1)

Decree the blessings of Abraham Isaac and Jacob upon all the families of RCCG Job.22:28

DAY 21

Pray that everything that works lack-ness in your life be destroyed

Pray that the anointing of the Holy Spirit will destroy yokes in your life. Is.10:27

Pray that God should baptize you with his grace that will cost you never to lack any good thing (Ps 34:10 )

Pray that you should not lack the power and the presence of God in your life.

Pray against all habits and human practices that open the door for the spirit of lack and devourers in your life (Mal 3:8-9)

Pray that the spoilers will not prosper or prevail in your life, family, business this year in Jesus Name

DAY 22

Prayer for Daddy Adeboye, Mummy GO, and all Elders of the Church and their families

Pray that God should cover their ministries with the fire of God. He shall continue to be carrier of His power in Jesus’ name

Pray that God should renew their strength and fortify their spirit

Pray that God should anoint them above their fellows (Ps 45:7)

Pray that they will not faint or fall in Jesus name.

DAY 23

Bless God for blessing our faithful workers and ministers

Destroy every accusation of the devil against our ministers (Zech 3:1-4)

Pray that God should cut off all satanic host against our ministers (Ps 143:12); 2Kings 6:8-23

Pray God should grant them understanding to do his work properly (Ps119:125)

Pray that the desire of money and earthly goods will not take them away from their ministries. 1Tim. 6:10; 2Tim. 4:10

Pray that the teachings of these servants of God shall minister grace and turn many into righteousness (Eph. 4:29); 1Thessa. 1:5-6

DAY 24

Pray that God should give our leaders wisdom knowledge and understanding. 1Tim.2:1-4

Pray for boldness to speak the truth and declare the counsel of God without fear and favor

Pray that God should give us peace in our time, let wars and hostilities cease in all countries

Pray that the Lord should save us from natural disasters and artificial disasters. (I Tim 2:1-3)

Day 25

That God will fill us with all wisdom to manage our homes discretely so that the enemy will have no entry point.

That every form of demonic deception that causes men to despise their own families and wives be broken over every man in our church.

That every form of matrimonial calamity in our homes be broken and or avoided.

That God should make us wiser than our enemies.

That God should fill us with power to totally subdue our enemies under our feet.

Read Job 31:9-12 again and pray with it.

That God should cause you to assume and maintain your biblical position and authority in your home.

God should fill you with the required wisdom, anointing and strength to function as a priest, provider and protector.

That your family should lack no provision, protection, and power any more.

That God should cause you to fear him and delight greatly in him so that you may be blessed.

That every power of financial limitation over your business and work be broken.

That God should greatly bless the work of your hands.

That all demons in their various form of poverty be cast out of your family.

Day 26

· Prayer for good women leadership that God should give them divine wisdom.

· Prayer for growth of women fellowship in our churches

· That God should help you to discover your ministry.

· That God should fill you with the necessary inspiration, vision and strength to fulfil God's purpose for your life.

· That you will not fail God during your own time.

· That nobody will take your assignment.

· That God should give you long life, good health and should mind to pursue His work and to finish it.

· That God should help you with the Spirit of Wisdom to escape the sleight of deceitful men. Read Is. 11:1-3.

DAY 27

Father give me oil in my lamp that I may keep burning increase the intensity of fire on my altar and let not the fire go out (Lev 6:12-13).

I command every gate and door to my breakthrough open in Jesus name (Ps 24:7)

Father take me to my rest before this year ends and free my life from all struggles, pains and stresses in Jesus name (Matt 11:28).

Break every law of death over my life. I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord (Hosea 13:14)

Father I praise and give thanks to your holy name for all that you have done in my life, family and church in Jesus name.

DAY 28

We pull down every evil establishment and uproot all the satanic trees in the land in Jesus name.

We come against every spirit of anti-Christ working against this land and command them to be permanently frustrated, in Jesus name.

We subdue every territorial demons, marine spirits, and serpentine spirits, spirit of Jezebel and violence operating in this land in the name of Jesus.

We bind all negative forces operating, influencing and oppressing the people and the church in this land in the name of Jesus. 2 Cor. 10:4-6

DAY 29:

Let us thank for the completion of this month of prayer with fasting.

Let us thank God for the strength and grace 2 Cor9:8

Let us thank God for the next level

Let us thank God for His abilities to answer our desires more than we requested or thought.

Let us thank God for the provisions for His vision.

Let us thank God for every participant in this prayer with fasting
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
olabowale:

When you set up Jesus between you and your God, the Creator, you are not sincerely better than the Songo (Sango, Shango, or Shongo) worshippers. Except you did not have a carving infront of you, but in your heart.

Is there a difference between you and a stone?
Idols are dead things! JESUS IS LIFE ITSELF!
with a Name greater than any other!
with all powers in the universe in HIS Hands!
GLOOOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!
I SERVE THE LIVING GOD. PLS JOIN ME SERVE HIM olabowale

follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-43442.128.html#bot to get my reply.

Get your point bro!
Know where you are heading!
Noted!

Now back to Business!

@dafidixone
WOW!!! What a long list! grin
Couldnt go through all of them because of time
Beautiful concept!!!
Will definately do my best to follow it through
Infact, I'm printing them out right now.
God bless you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2008
@ALL,
Thanks for all your prayers oh i am really encouraged, u guys are just too much,
the interview has been done and i believe God will always answer our prayers waiting to share the sweet testimony soonest,
God bless you all and give you your heart desires
LOVE U ALL
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2008
WOW!!! What a long list!
Couldnt go through all of them because of time
Beautiful concept!!!
Will definately do my best to follow it through
Infact, I'm printing them out right now.
God bless you.

May God grant you the strenght to follow us in this seasons. Amen.

Bless you obanikoro.
@hamar
Your Faith will see you through. Hope in God He has never disappointed for once.

You are a winner! in Jesus name.

To all you Christian be prpared for February Quiz you win big this time.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chikibaybi(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
Good thinking
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Guchis(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2008
A very Good morning to the house.
It is a big honour to welcome you all to the month of Febuary: Our month of extra-ordinary accomplishments.
It is my prayer that we stand out in all that we do and that our lives and success will minister to others.
Shalom.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2008
@my dear bro & sis
Today is my mum's 58th Birthday!!!

Join us in thanking God for sparing her life and those of my family members

Also pray:

1. for more fruitful, healthier and prosperous years to come;

2. That she will never bury any of her children or grand children

3. Her business will flourish and become internationally recognised

4. Her health will never deteriorate again but be renewed everyday

5. that love between her and my dad never dies but grow stronger everyday

6. that her children will prosper and be a blessing to her

7. that she will overcome all pain, sorrow and challenges that come her way thru the Spirit

8. that she grows spiritually and continually find her source in Jesus.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2008
@Obanikoro2,
As you have desired so shall it be in Jesus name,My sincere happy birthday to your mum.

@ALL,
Welcome 2 February, our month of OPEN DOOR TO NEW THINGS.
God will make us to ride on the high places.The doors that seem impossible will be open to us in Jesus name
DEU32vs13-14, Isaiah43vs19

HAVE A GREAT MONTH FULL OF TESTIMONIES
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2008
Guchis:

It is a big honour to welcome you all to the month of Febuary: Our month of extra-ordinary accomplishments.
It is my prayer that we stand out in all that we do and that our lives and success will minister to others.

AMEN!!!

@EVERYONE

This month of February will not just come and go without you being blessed.

All that was lost in the previous month will be recovered in double fold this month

HIS grace and favor shall preceed you into greatness and immense wealth.

GOD's Mercy shall envelop you and grant you audience in HIS Presence EVERYDAY!

GOD's Righteousness shall burst forth from within you this month.

You shall decree a thing and it shall be established in a hurry!!!

The weather shall be to your favor and command this month

Holy Spirit-enabled-Boldness shall come upon you and you will do HIS bidding without fear!

You shall all operate with so great Faith, Boldness, Grace, Wisdom, Understanding and Love thru out this month.

In JESUS Name we pray. Amen.

Let's not also forget the prayer points highlighted for today by dafidixone

You are all blessed!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by pilgrim1(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2008
I've been trying to follow this thread and pray along as well as praise God with all the requests and celebrations of His grace. Can I join you guys tomorrow on the February fast by skipping today??

Bless up all. smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by ssdm(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
Can We Pray Together?
« on: June 14, 2007, 12:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can we pray together??

I have the leading to share this with you and I'll like to hear from every interested Nairalander. I had always nurse this idea of Nairaland users having a Praying Team and this is how it'd go,

* someone send in a prayer point, irrespective of who
* volunteered Intercessors in the house take time out to pray for the concerned person.

But how? fine, this is how.
We choose a date and time in that week and observe just 5-10minutes prayer for that person.i.e Everybody says a word of prayer uniformly. For security purposes we could create a yahoo account wherein we log in our prayer request and subsequently, I get them posted on Nairaland without indicating the

He has promise that were 2 or 3 gather in His name He has promise to be there, the word says that 2 are better than 1 so it's good to join and pray because attend to their request fast. good id

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.