Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:42 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37514 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ALL,
WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK,
NO DOUBT IT IS A LOADED WEEK FOR BLESSING
WAITING TO SHARE IN OUR TESTIMONIES SOONEST.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK IN JESUS NAME
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hi All,

Kindly help me pray unto God to surprise me with a very good job in the forthcoming year amen.

I also desire more grace to do His will and follow His teachings forever and ever amen.[/font]Thanks.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2007
@funmkemmy,
the lord will grant you your heart deisres,
waiting to hear your testimonies

@ALL,
Hope it is well long time no talk,
how was the redeemed and siloh prog'gs.
how is preparation for the festivities
do have a great week in Jesus name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
Wow! It's been a long time really, I tried sending in a message last week, but the server went off. How is e v e r y o n e in the house! Where is Femid26, Obanikoro, hamabra, LARRIEDEM!!, UcheTobi, Pilgrim, . . . I really missed you all. I missed you GREATLY!!!!

. . . . .And how are you celebrating this Christmas undecided  grin. . . . . .Remember, Jesus! the reason for the season.

I've got great testimonies here, for the Lord has been soooo faithful. Although, the expected award didn't come my way. . . .as expected, but I tell you, God did open another door of opportunity for me, He did surprise me in a way I least expected. I look forward to sharing my grand testimonies. If Not For God??. . . .Dearly beloved, I appreciate your prayers, love, comments etc on this great forum. You all have been a blessing, you've been wonderful.[[reLove you  kiss

As we look forward to another year of greater accomplishment. . . .2008, I pray God to guide our paths and see us through.!

Do have a great, fun-filled WEEKEND. Jesus loves you. . . . kiss kiss kiss It shall be well.

See you at the top.  cool
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
@OlowoTee,
Nice to hear from u again, how u dey, waiting to share in that grand testimonies,
how are u preparing for the new year,
@all
catch u all at the top, have a blissful weekend
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2007
@olowotee

I miss u too. Just been too busy for myself lately. Will definately call soon.

@everyone

Happy celebration to you all (my dearest in the land!). Dont just jubilate and forget the reason for the season. It should rather be a time of sober reflection and thanksgiving. Think of where u are coming from, where you are and where you are going to; look up to the heavens and give God thanks. Also show love to as many around you. Much love to you all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hello dearest all.

Hope you had a nice time during Christmas, I really didgrin.

I pray God to make year 2008 better, brighter and Dream-fulfilling. Hey, Femid26, how is work, guess you're through with the site work? Best regards to your family!!!

Missing you all, God bless you!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ALL,
Welcome to best year ever, God is set to load us with His blessing so get ready for undenieable testimonies.
IT IS OUR YEAR OF REST IN HARVEST.
HAVE A FRUITHFUL YEAR IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2008
@everyone,

Happy New Year!

Now, Part of my T E S T I M O N I E S wink
The past year has been wonderful to me, and I have every reason to thank God for it, most especially for the preservation of my life and YOURS! The year 2007 started pretty well and almost ended up in disappointment. . . .because of the award i missed out. . . .but God reassured me, (I am sure that it was because of your prayers) that, I DO NOT NEED THE AWARD TO BE RECOGNISED, AND THAT MY BEEN ALIVE TO WITNESS THIS NEW YEAR, MEANS THAT HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN ME!. Actually, this was the message that God gave me when I felt disappointed, and tempted to ask "WHY". Just some few weeks to the end of the year, God gave me a greater appointment, he showed up in a way that I least expected. At least, I am now a member of a board of Directors. shocked wink cool. To the glory of His name alone.

Got some testimonies to share??. . . . .don't hesitate, For God is in the business of making every disappointment an Appointment.

Prayer Point
FunmyKemmy link:
Kindly help me pray unto God to surprise me with a very good job in the forthcoming year amen. I also desire more grace to do His will and follow His teachings forever and ever amen. Thanks.

Let's pray along with FunmyKemmy, that the God of All Grace would visit her and grant her requests in this New Year!!!! Tanx.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
Happy New Year to u all.

Thanks so much OLOWO TEE.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
Lord we give you praise for the preservation of all the members and also for ur word that will transform our lives greatly in 2008. we give u praise!

TO ALL,
compliment of the season ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. and i welcome all of u to this year of testimonies!
b4 i sign out let me share the word that God has for us this year and i ve been traiding with it eversince the begining of this year. and the ord is taking from the book of exodus 23vs 20and 21. i tell u believe it and it will surely come to pass in ur life.

olowo tee God is not tru with u yet he just started.

i luv u all!

and i pray that all the request will be met in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by efuah(f): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
The Lord has been more than good!  I thank God that we all have been able to cross-over to 2008.  The good things are just about to start, cus the Bible says. . . The lord will perfect that which concerns me (us) [Psalm 138 : 8]. . . keep on keeping on! kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2008
3.4 Hey people, esp Olowotee am so sorry, I guess its been long iv checked d thread. How are u guys and ur loved ones?
God has been really good to me,
First my family and I entered d new year with good health
Got double promotion at the office.
It’s a year of laughter
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
Nice to read from you all, I can't stop confessing how much I missed you all.

@Fummy.
Thank God for what He is about to do in your life. Trust Him and let Him have His way. For He alone can make bitter water sweet.

@Larriedem
We blessed God for the great priviledge of seeing another year. May we see more to come.

@Efuah
"We" say Amen to that.

@Uchetobi
Sweetie, I missed you, so glad to read from you after a veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrry long time. Thank God for your testimonies too

Waiting to read more of our testimonies! I'm sure we've all got lots and lots to share, wink cheesy Where is Olaadegbu, Pilgrim, Tete. . . . .etc. . . . .anticipatiing to read from you too.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
The Lord is good all the time.
All the time,the Lord is good

My blessings are too numerous to mention and my expectations are heightened this year.
My most important prayer is that I become more sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit and seek first the kingdom.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2008
thanks dearie
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
@nwando,
nice reading from you

@uchetobi
you're welcome!

@everyone My sister is getting married soon after having to wait on the Lord till this time. Help me thank God for the wedding and pray her and the fiance

Do you remember this quote?

Who posted it?

and when??

It's somewhere here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59716.224.html

Well, maybe I should help the individual out, cos he's in a tight schedule at the moment. . . . . at least from what he told me on the phone.   wink So, YOU are all cordially invited to Obanikoro's Sister's Traditional Wedding and Holy Solemnization this weekend in Edo state. For more information, of which I do not have presently, He promised to show up soonest on the site to update us. . . . cool.

To the intending Couple,
[size=16pt]I'm wishing you a Happy Married Life, May you find joy, peace, happiness, prosperity and divine favour all through in Jesus name! Amen. [/size] cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by sexxxxy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
Praise God, i shout for joy ,hes worthy and mighty to be praised,hes blessed me and my family tremendously,I thank and Praise his holy name for what he has done and what hes still going to do

Blessed be thy holy name,Jehovah jireh ,king of kings,Lord of lord,Emanuel,Alpha and omega,the greatest,the I am that i am,Holiest one.I love you Lord.

Thank you God.Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
[center]God Has Amazing Things in Store for You
(This is a heavy prayer)

Stars do not struggle to shine; rivers do not struggle to flow, and you will never struggle to excel in life, because you deserve the best. Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you, Amen. The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil, the hand that will send this message to others shall not labor in vain, the mouth saying Amen to this prayer shall laugh forever, remain in God's love. Your dream will not die, your plans will not fail, your destiny will not be aborted, and the desire of your heart will be granted in Jesus' name. Say a big Amen and if you believe it, send it to all your friends. Money will know your name and address before the end of this month. None goes to the river early in the morning and brings dirty water. As you wake up every morning, may your life be clean, calm and clear like the early morning water. May the grace of the Almighty support, sustain and supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. Amen.

The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you. I see something good happening to you, something that you have been waiting to experience. This is not a joke; you are going to receive a divine visitation that will move your life forward mightily by the outworking of God's unstoppable Power. Do love the Lord your God. . . .

Do not break this prayer; Pass It On.

You are Blessed beyond all curses in Jesus' name.

D mind is like an umbrella, it works best when open.[/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
Pray for a member of this Forum for Prosperity in business.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixione
did you get my t.msg, i hope i didn't send it to someone else embarassed

It is well.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dafidixone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixione
did you get my t.msg, i hope i didn't send it to someone else

It is well.

I did not, sorry!
How is everything.

I pray for all of you guys always also remember me in your prayers too.

It is well with you and all yours in Jesus name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
dafidixone:

I did not, sorry!
How is everything.

I pray for all of you guys always also remember me in your prayers too.

It is well with you and all yours in Jesus name.

I thought as much. . .might be i got the no wrong. Nonetheless, I pray the blessings of God find you out and shower mightly upon you and all yours in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Oh Lord, It is a new year. . . what have you got for your people LORD.

We look unto You for direction again, for without You, we'd be lost and found wanting.
We seek You for intervention in our affairs, cos You are the Controller of the affairs of Men.
You are God, You change Not. Please God, Do perfect the desires of Your People.
To those that long to know YOU more, we pray YOU reveal Yourself
To those who are sick and feeble, We pray YOU strenghten and encourage.
To the needy and less priviledged ones, We pray YOU remember them for good!
For in You ONLY do we trust. You are God, You are Lord. Begin with Us Again. Please do begin with us again.

Dear God, look not at our past mistakes, hopelessness, and abuse of your grace, It shows how frail we are as human, For only YOU can help us, sustain us, Help us, strenghten us and Reposition us for greatness!
We long for your new visitation in a New Year.

There've been times that we've been battered, faithless and prayerless, we pray YOU pardon us and have every free course to move mighty again amongst us. Forgive us Lord and Help us Oh Lord our God for we trust in Thee. In Thy name do we march forward in this new year and possess ALL our possessions. In Thy name do we decree good things and they come to pass in our lives and in others, In Thy name would we Pray for others and they shall be blessed. In Thy name would we unlock every closed doors to our progress and they shall be UNLOCKED. Make this year a fulfiling year oh Lord, that Thy people may rejoice and be exceedingly glad in THEE in Jesus name. Amen.shallom.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2008
@all my bros & sis

The number "8" signifies a New Begining.

Hence, Throughout the year 2008;

your Family will have a New Dance of Prosperity,

your Hearts filled with New Joy,

and all your effort, crowned with Great Success.

Its a better year for all of us. I love u guys now and always
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2008
Amen.

@Obanikoro
wow! you're welcome back . . . and how was the wedding? & ur trip. Do have a nice day too.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2008
@everyone

My most sincere and heart felt apology to all of you for not inviting you properly for my sister's wedding! embarassed

please forgive me  cry

It actually escaped my mind and it had nothing to do with abandoning you guys.

Dat was why I told Olowotee to invite you guys on my behalf and still forgot to give her the venue

I hope I'm forgiven. Dont worry! You are all invited (in advance) to my wedding.

Venue- Not yet known. Gate Fee- $1000 (per child); $2000 (per adult) grin

I love you guys too much

@Olowotee

Thanks so much for your help. I thought I would be able to post the invitation

the day we talked but was so busy I forgot. You are really a dear sister and

already have a special space in my heart. Thanks for being the dear friend u are.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2008
@Olowotee

the wedding was fantastic though hectic for me. I hardly slept all through the days I spent in Benin

I was everywhere, doing everything at the same time. The trip back wasnt bad either. Thanks again for the help

and do have a nice day

@everyone
my sister's wedding is a testimony of God's undying love, reward and remembrance.

My sister was 34 when she got married; it wasnt that young and rich men weren't coming for her hand in marriage;

she was looking for her very own and she found him! She waited for God to lead her and He did!

She wasn't too bothered about her age; she just went on serving God the way He wanted!

She wasn't moved by the handsome faces and fat bank accounts that were coming!

She was waiting, watching and praying for the very ONE to come.

Then God decided to reward her and sent her a friend she has lost touch with for some years.

They started talking and now are married.

I'm sharing this testimony for someone to keep holding on. It doesnt matter how long you have waited;

JUST KEEP ON WAITING ON GOD!

The last time I checked He has not yet failed anyone! And I'm sure He is not starting with you.

Please join me to shout 8 resounding HALLELUJAH! to the GOD that faileth not; a Faithful Rewarder

of them that deligently seek HIM and for giving my sister a New Beginning. Are u ready? 1 2 3 GO. smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2008

Please join me to shout 8 resounding HALLELUJAH! to the GOD that faileth not; a Faithful Rewarder

of them that deligently seek HIM and for giving my sister a New Beginning. Are u ready? 1 2 3 GO.

halleluyah!
halleluyah
halleluyah
halleluyah
halleluyah
[size=13pt]halleluyah[/size]
[size=14pt]halleluyah[/size]
[size=15pt]halleluyah[/size]

Thank God for that testimony. . . . though twas delayed but not denied. I'm happy once again for your sister.
Best Regards.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
thanks dear sis! God answered our prayer right here on this thread
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2008
yes o!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
i realy miss all of u. how una dey? i pray that God will continue his wonderful act in our forum AMEN.

PLS U CAN CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER TO UPDATE ME WITH THE PRAYER REQUEST AND ANY OTHER NECESSARY THINGS GOING ON IN THE FORUM. GOD bless u all.
The number is

am on my way to high places.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Breaking Free From Masturbation / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.