Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,497 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37547 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
Calvary Peace be unto you all.

How is the going?

@PrayerPoint Nov. 13-14th
Shall we pray for the family of Uchetobi that the peace of the Lord God would rest upon them and that God's perfect plan and purpose for their individual lives would be fulfilled in Jesus name.  Never forget to pray as the Spirit of the Lord prompts you.

"Beloved, I wish above all things, that thou mayest prosper and be in good health, even as thy soul prospereth" All the best.

kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ucheobi's family God will perfect all that concerns them heaven will forever remain strong on their behalf, they shall not not see shame. God remain their everlasting help. wait to hear ur testimonies in Jesus name

@ALL,
Just got text message for intercontinental bank test in abuja on sat 17/11/07. pls kindly remember in ur prayers for favor and good understanding as i sit for the test. love u all
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Hamabra
It is well. Wishing you the very best in your test.

Shallom!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2007
@hamabra

it is well with you as you go for the test. We will pray for you
Its known fact that once you pass the Intercontinental test you are as good as having the job.
So do your best in the test. We are solidly behind you.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2007
I am a year plus today wink grin and I would like to use this opportunity to say a big "thank you" to everyone of you, You have been an inspiration to me in a lot of ways. I appreciate you all for been there and may God bless you abundantly.

God Be With You Too! Amen kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
@OlowoTee,
Am so happy for u God will grant all ur heart desires in this ur new year, He will continually strengthen u to serve Him better, remember to thank Him for all He has done for u in the last one yr and believe Him for those things He will do in the years ahead. thanks for been an inspiration to our world.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by ricadelide(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Hey Olowo,
Happy birthday!!
Thank God for your life.
May Baba continue to bless you in ways that you cannot even imagine, and may He continue to use you to bless the lives of others.
So are you going to mail the cake? You can send it to my email account cheesy
Cheers!! grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Rica and Hamabra
I appreciate those words of yours, God bless you! hmmmh<<clears throat>>pardon me, I've got e-cakes here for e-friends wink wink Pls, return the plate once you're through with the cake grin grin. lol. . . .

All the best.

Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2007
@OlowoTee,
The e-cake has a very e-eye beauty and a e-taste,
thanks for remembering us all, God bless u real good
have a great day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2007
Once again, I'd say, "Thanks to everyone" and to Obanikoro, I got your message, I appreciate it. God bless you too.

I actually had a wonderful time in God's presence yersterday, although, there were no mineral, cakes etc. I used the day to reclaim my possession and ask for more of spiritual blessings as a Birthday present from GOD. I was priviledged to attend a power-packed Prayer Meeting captioned "The God Of All Flesh" which lasted for some hours! It was indeed a refreshing moment with God.

I wish you were there too wink.
I pray God to arise and Favour Us all as the year is coming to an end. "Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come!" Psalm 102:13 . Oluwa mo n ti yio se, Oluwa mo n ti yio se, taye wa yio fi dara. (Only God knows what to do, to make our lives what it truly ought to be).

Shallom!  cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hey Hamabra, How was your weekend programme, sorry I couldn't get any article to send to you, but I believe that of Femid26 was helpful.

@all
I'm sorry this is coming in late: Prayer for the Family: Nov.15-16th!

Let us unitedly pray for the family of Pilgrim1. that God would perfect all that concerns them

Thank You.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by ty2tara: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
I am so excited that amidst all the crazy and weird things going on in this forum, there are still people who would take their time to sow positive seeds(seed of prayers) into lives.
I convinced that every prayer raised on this thread will be answered by God. This is because He has asked us to draw near to Him, and He'd draw near to us. We have taken a step of faith of drawing near to Him, by creating a prayer thread like this, and He's faithful to His words.
I wll also like to encourage us all to beleive that indeed "HE IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH AND NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR HIM TO DO".Let us not size up our requests and see some as being too much for God to answer or too much of a request to place before Him.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ty2tara,
U are welcome to our world where God is king and our strong hold feel free to share ur godly experiences and prayer points, as God is committed to answering them as long as we tell Him in prayer,God bless real good
CATCH U AT THE TOP

@OlowoTee,
Thanks my weekend programme was splendid God was greatly present at the family line meeting, i was able to pass the message across, femib26 contribution was of great help.God bless u all.
@ALL,
PSALM102 VS13, It is my time to be favoured as i write intercontinental bank test dis weekend, pls do pray for me.God bless u ali
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Globaltech: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hi everyone in the house its was nice going through these treads and I can see that God is really moving .We all have requests.from our Daddy(GOD THE ALMIGHTY).I wont mention names here ,my God said we should fear not,that He will answer us all ,either we like it or not.Amen. I'm just a messenger,and I have done what he wanted me to do.
P.S
Please all join me in reading Isaiah 54 1-end .Peace and the love of God to you all.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thank You GlobalTech, God bless you for the timely message.

@ty2tara
You are welcome to our camp  wink.

where is LARRIEDEM? where is FEMID26? where is UCHETOBI? where is PILGRIM? where is BBLAK? where is TETE, DASILVER, OLAADEGBU? etc.  sad

Peace be Unto You All, Guess, we're missing you right here  kiss I believe you're faring well with the challenges of life. May the Lord see us through. Amen.

And the Lord GOD shall perfect all that concerns US and we shall live to share the testimony . . . Amen!

Please, do read: Psalm 126:1-6
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ALL,
How is been ur day, i will be writing my test 2morrow in abj by 2.30pm, please do remember to say a word of prayer on my behalf, God bless u as u do.
Do have a blissful weekend in Jesus name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ALL,
How has been ur day, i will be taken my intercontinental bank test 2morrow in abj by 2.30pm kindly remember me in your prayers. God bless u as u do so.
Do have a blissful weekend in Jesus name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2007
Take Home for the weekend Requests!

Kindly say some words of prayer for Hamabra, he shall be writing a test tomorrow in Abuja, I'm sure he needs more of God's favour and assistance. So let it be dear Lord. Let it be.

@prayer for the family Nov. 17 2007
Do pray along for the family of Olowotee, that what God has started, He would perfect,

November, 18th, 2007
Interlude:
Moment of praises for all family prayed for so far.

God bless Us wink

Nice weekend.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by minute(f): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
i love this.

im writing my board exam in two weeks and i need divine help,please remember me in your prayers .thanks and God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by atutupoyo(f): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hi, first time of opening this thread, I need prayers pls dont say my request is absurd but I just got heartbroken yesterday and I need God's grace am so numb I can,t call on God. Thanks I really need this.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2007
@minute and atutupoyo
You're both welcome cool be rest assure that some people out there are praying for you, and remember, that as we do pray for you, we covet in your prayers for others too.

[center]Confession of Faith[/center]

[center]THE BELL

I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15)
I am united with the Lord(1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price(1 Cor. 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ  (Acts 1:cool
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt.5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ(1 Cor 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil.3:20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31-34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God(2 Cor.5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God(Rom.8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor.1:21-22)
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8: 28)
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit  (John 15:16)
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship(Eph. 2:10)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected  (Phil. 1: 5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven (Col. 1:14). I have been adopted as God's child(Eph 1:5)
I belong to God
Do you know
who you are!?

(Keep this bell ringing, pass it on)

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make His face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn His face toward you
and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26[/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2007
@ALL,
Thanks for ur prayers, the test was alright, i believe God strongly that i will be favoured, love u all
Have a great day 2day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by jaysworld(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2007
Whatever you,al decide,am game.Prayer is the master key,jesus started withb prayers,and ended with it, so pray we shall.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by olabowale(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Olowo Tee: Per your prayer group's goal, my question is this, who is the altimate answerer of your prayer, God or Jesus? I want an answer fro you, because you have christianized the group. So give me your answer from the prizm of christianity, because you have made it very difficult for me, who is not a christian to join. Although, you were calling all nairalanders. It would have been honest if you have specified the group you had in mind without mincing word.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2007
olabowale:

@Olowo Tee: Per your prayer group's goal, my question is this, who is the altimate answerer of your prayer, God or Jesus? I want an answer fro you, because you have christianized the group. So give me your answer from the prizm of christianity, because you have made it very difficult for me, who is not a christian to join. Although, you were calling all nairalanders. It would have been honest if you have specified the group you had in mind without mincing word.

Hmm,I smell anger,Alhaji
since it didn't concern you,couldn't you quietly leave without registering your presence
With this hostile,anti Christian attitude I wonder if you'll turn the ambulance around if it were taking you to Holy cross hospital or St Elizabeths grin
Life's too short to be angry all the time.
The religious forum is dominated by Christians and Christian threads
Honey,deal with it grin or start a call to prayer thread with a loudspeaker
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 21, 2007
Alhaji stop crying! grin
There is a thread asking muslims what they learnt in the quran that is barely clinging to life instead you are here struggling desperately to infuse that idol allah into a purely christian prayer group.
Carry your kettles and create your own prayer thread oh jare!
This is not a place for people who want to knock their heads on the floor forever repeating the same worn out prayers they dont understand.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by somze(f): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2007
I pray you all have a nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2007
Hello guys! how are things? Been away 4 a long time i greatly missed you all. happy belated birthday to you tete. i missed it.

To every1 i know you will remain strong in the Lord!

I ve to run somewhere to send dis b4 i get back to work. Am in the jungle of lagos shooting season 2 of cyberia.(i know a lot of you dont know am into movies/tv productions. i will still be away for some time.

Pls, keep praying for my family as i am doing for u all.

I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2007
jUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU WITH DIS SAYINGS:

Success in a marriage is more than finding the right person.
It's becoming the right person.
- Unknown

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life.

And this:

Cherokee Legend
================

Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of passage?

His father takes him into the forest, blindfolds him and leaves him alone.

He is required to sit on a stump the whole night and not remove the blindfold until the rays of the morning sun shine through it.

He cannot cry out for help to anyone. Once he survives the night, he is a MAN.

He cannot tell the other boys of this experience because each lad must come into manhood on his own.

The boy is naturally terrified. He can hear all kinds of noises. Wild beasts must surely be all around him. Maybe even some human might do him harm. The wind blew the grass and earth and shook his stump, but he sat stoically, never removing the blindfold. It would be the only way he could become a man!

Finally, after a horrific night the sun appeared and he removed his blindfold. It was then that he discovered his father sitting on the stump next to him. He had been at watch the entire night, protecting his son from harm.

We, too, are never alone. Even when we don't know it, our Heavenly Father is watching over us, sitting on the stump beside us. When trouble comes, all we have to do is reach out to Him.

~Author Unknown~

I will see you guys when i can sneak out of Location again to be lifted by God's people. I will miss you all!

Shallom!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2007
jUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE  YOU WITH DIS SAYINGS:

Success in a marriage is more than finding the right person.
It's becoming the right person.
- Unknown

It is not what happens to you but how you respond to what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life.

And this:

Cherokee Legend
================

Do you know the legend of the Cherokee Indian youth's rite of passage?

His father takes him into the forest, blindfolds him and leaves him alone.

He is required to sit on a stump the whole night and not remove the blindfold until the rays of the morning sun shine through it.

He cannot cry out for help to anyone. Once he survives the night, he is a MAN.

He cannot tell the other boys of this experience because each lad must come into manhood on his own.

The boy is naturally terrified. He can hear all kinds of noises. Wild beasts must surely be all around him. Maybe even some human might do him harm. The wind blew the grass and earth and shook his stump, but he sat stoically, never removing the blindfold. It would be the only way he could become a man!

Finally, after a horrific night the sun appeared and he removed his blindfold. It was then that he discovered his father sitting on the stump next to him. He had been at watch the entire night, protecting his son from harm.

We, too, are never alone. Even when we don't know it, our Heavenly Father is watching over us, sitting on the stump beside us. When trouble comes, all we have to do is reach out to Him.

~Author Unknown~

I will see you guys when i can sneak out of Location again to be lifted by God's people. I will miss you all!

Shallom!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
hello everybody!!!!!

am happy i still meet everybody in one accord, i have to travel to abuja for one work in my place of work, even though non of u know that am a student!

anyway, i thank everybody for ur prayer , concern and ecouragement.

olowo tee happybirthday, i hope u still reserved my cake? femib26, thank u soo much , obanikoro u are wonderful, hamabra i really missed u.
GOD BLESS U ALL.
AM BACK NOW and am back for good
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Femid26
I thot as much. . . .busy with work. All the best. .

Prayer Points:

atutupoyo:
Hi, first time of opening this thread, I need prayers please don't say my request is absurd but I just got heartbroken yesterday and I need God's grace am so numb I can,t call on God. Thanks I really need this.

minute:

im writing my board exam in two weeks and i need divine help,please remember me in your prayers .thanks and God bless.

@all

All the best cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / 2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.