Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18436 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
May your bosoms fall down angry
I'm fane jare . .  .How u  dey,Hope you dey top am well  well with that hemp cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by orbaxy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

[b]May your bosoms fall down angry[/b]I'm fane jare . . .How u dey,Hope you dey top am well well with that hemp cheesy

Translation: Ara daa gi there!! grin grin
in spanish: fiosk fiosk falling downna. grin grin cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
^lol u dey jealous my cowbell
ever standing lomo , i dey resist gravity hehehe
am great no hemp dis yr na  grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by vanitty: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
Do me I do you.
I won't even advice you not to cheat on him.
The higher the caliber of the person you cheat on him with, the deeper the pain of your husband
Good luck jare.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by harakiri(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2011
@poster. . . Please, feel free to cheat on him with all the guys in the neighbourhood and when he kicks you out (which he will if he's a sharp observant guy who doesn't need proof,judge and jury) to know you are a LovePeddler, please remember to tell the kids what a dumb misguided bimbo you were while you are poisoning the kids minds on how "evil" their father is (seperated/divorced women ALWAYS do this and that's one of the things that sickens me about women). Don't forget to sleep with the security man as well to show the universe you have a doctorate in dumb-biatch-engineering! Ho!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by orbaxy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

am great no hemp dis yr na  grin

for your mind  grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2011
^sharrap joor , wetin concern u for talk sef
tseeew busybody oshi angry angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by isalegan2: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
therese-83:

- Am married to the most randiest of fellas.
- Truth is I knew ds while we where still dating.
- Then he wld rather I came to his plc on sunday evenings only for obvious reasons.
- Now we r married he still cheats on me and
- I recently discovered that the only way to cure this hurt is 2 cheat on him 2.
- Guys [b]pls advice. [/b]Say it all wv no restrictions.   

You cannot be serious! You're a perfect pair.  What is the problem? 
Are you really a wedding planner?  You also metioned "Jesus" a lot in your posts.*  Think! What would Jesus do?
* https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=155717;sa=showPosts
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

am great no hemp dis yr na grin
Na lie jor . . .G sidon, where is the gravity? undecided
No worry 7th of June will unleach all your gravity . . . .
Hope you never forget oooo angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MOBO999: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ Poster if you want to cheat, just tell me your location and i can give you guys mobile number.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by no1madman(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2011
Can i have some too?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by born2boink(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
MOBO999:

@ Poster if you want to cheat, just tell me your location and i can give you guys mobile number.
You do not need to give her guys number outside, let us benefit from Nairaland too. Please contact me. I may drop number here
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fredoooooo: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
tobirin ba loko meji o dasewo bobirin ba loko meji illegal ni ,   singing Pasuma
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
Serves you right that you married him when you knew he was randy. Why not just divorce him and move on with your life. Cheating doesn't solve anything and besides what examples are you setting for your kids!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by chic2pimp(m): 3:55am On Feb 07, 2011
Do Me I Do You GOD No Go Vex.

50 - 50 No Cheating
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by shotster50(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2011
Something tells me the poster is simply trying to justify her cheating ways, If you knew they guy like that before you got married, what made you think he would change,
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger6: 5:47am On Feb 07, 2011
shotster50:

Something tells me the poster is simply trying to justify her cheating ways, If you knew they guy like that before you got married, what made you think he would change,

Dont bring tribalsim here ok?

Lets have a tribalsim free section Ok?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by shotster50(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Dont bring tribalsim here ok?

Lets have a tribalsim free section Ok?

Lol, U no dey tire.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by johnterry1: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2011
[size=15pt]so u are cheating cos ur man cheated.he will send u packing,mumu[/size]
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by josite: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2011
yes u are cheating on him too but  he is not even feeling it while u are tormenting  yourself and broadcasting the cheating.cheating is  in your blood,dont tell us it was because he cheats ,dats why  u cheat.u have always loved changing dicks.accept it.when u press  on orange,it is orange juice that comes out.cheating has always  been in  u,it is  the pressure that is applied on u ,dat is bringing it out.u can call me if u need one large long extra  dick.lol call me 08033043242.awwoof no dety run belle.i really congratulate ur  wise husband.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by femmy2010(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2011
Don't let a cheating hussy makes you who and what you are not.
Call these relationship a quit.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Coolabbie: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2011
Op i totally support u. Carry go jare nothing do u. Who is d baga dat says its a man's world sef?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by johnterry1: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
coollabie or whatever,

mumu,its a man`s world.she cant throw him out but he can throw her dirty backside out
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Onchedu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
Like Josite pointed out, Ur only making excuses to attempt justifying Ur chosen path.

Woman, U no try at all. U saw the handwriting on the wall & embraced it, shouldn't U embrace the consequences that follow Ur not heeding the warnings?

Obviously Ur coming here to seek counsel has something to do with the guilt welling up in Ur stomach like ruptured bile reaching the tongue. Why didn't U seek advice before U chossing a course of action to take?

I really don't know where they raise U silly girls of these days.

listen to ebila, fstranger6 Isale_gan2 and the other few that stil have some sense in their heads. Me I'm too disappointed in U to want to help. Sound advice isn't as common as it was.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by jeremiahb(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
You are as bad as each other
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by johnterry1: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
poster was looking for opportunity to cheat.poster,u will end up being a single parent
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by benlay(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2011
women don't marry for love anymore, they get married for 'security', why would u marry a cheater in the first place? Ans: cos u can't afford to miss all the benefits u derive from him perhaps, so deal with it, cheating won't help u at all.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by tithe(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
@therese-83, First stop seeing your husband as a cheater no matter how many girls he sleeps with, rather show him more love and appreciate him more, that is if you want him to change.

You can't stop a dog from eating feces by eating feces, think of your children.

If the two of you cheat who will then bail the cat?

Your are depressed i know but let the fear of God guide your heart, don't allow his erection to determine your direction.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

50-50 no cheating

You ve done nothing wrong my dear

DO you live in the US, any where close to the GW bridge

You can cheat on your husband with me, I dont see anything wrong in that

Remember minus times minus = positive

Two wrongs always make a right

I love your Swagz, i am right behind you babe

Any pics?

How dare you taste when I never sample. I must do first and if he sweet I would pass it down to you.

elders first.

@Op,

Are you anywhere near Texas? If you are holla me. I support you cheating and I can help you with it.

You are very justified. If you dont mind after I do my own finish, i fit arrange like 7 studs make dem run your train so the thing go pain your husband wella.

My neighbour has a rottweiller, he might also be interested but if you are not into furry stuffs no biggie.

No offeinse cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by friendl: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2011
excuses to do bad,,
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bisiaet: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Sorry madam you said he cheated and you cheated is that what you said? Sorry please you sit back and recall that statement over again, does this statement really sound like someone seeking a way out of this problem or seeking away of making a peaceful home by calling her husband back home for good? I guess No.

How will people advise you honestly while you are already a cheater? Two wron people at a time are you not afraid of the repercursion of having an affair outside your marriage just because you husband did it and you have to do it so if he is mad or unfortunately he contacted disease you too will be happy to be a disease carrier isnit?

Sorry madam go home and do your home work well, do the right thing for the right people to give you the right advise. God bless
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
dayokanu:

How dare you taste when I never sample. I must do first and if he sweet I would pass it down to you.

elders first.

@Op,

Are you anywhere near Texas? If you are holla me. I support you cheating and I can help you with it.

You are very justified. If you dont mind after I do my own finish, i fit arrange like 7 studs make dem run your train so the thing go pain your husband wella.

My neighbour has a rottweiller, he might also be interested but if you are not into furry stuffs no biggie.

No offeinse cool
You wan turn the woman to Cossy abi? shocked shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.