Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,778 members, 7,941,934 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18643 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by VERYANGRY(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
harakiri:

@poster. . . Please, feel free to cheat on him with all the guys in the neighbourhood and when he kicks you out (which he will if he's a sharp observant guy who doesn't need proof,judge and jury) to know you are a LovePeddler, please remember to tell the kids what a dumb misguided bimbo you were while you are poisoning the kids minds on how "evil" their father is (seperated/divorced women ALWAYS do this and that's one of the things that sickens me about women). Don't forget to sleep with the security man as well to show the universe you have a doctorate in dumb-biatch-engineering! Ho!

my broda god bless u jaree,, u said it all
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Delible(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2011
No lady can cheat on a man as far as am concerned.

Which ever way you look at it,you are a giving one man a free pu, ssy to enjoy. Sincerely you will be cheating on yourself. grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by skydeexie(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
Woman Stop Playing with Fire !

Exodus 20:14,17 (NIV, ©2010)

14 “You shall not commit adultery.
17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife,
       or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Galatians 5:19-23 (NIV, ©2010)

"19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live
     like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. "
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by VERYANGRY(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
therese-83:

Am married to the most randiest of fellas. Truth is I knew ds while we where still dating. Then he wld rather I came to his plc on sunday evenings only for obvious reasons. Now we r married he still cheats on me and I recently discovered that the only way to cure this hurt is 2 cheat on him 2.
Guys pls advice. Say it all wv no restrictions.

whatever female -driven  emotional based dilemma   u re now dealing with right now, u have my sympathy, but for tha sake of TIME and sanity,lets break it down into a lil male-driven fact based logic here nd now,,i dont belive u married him after wasted yrs of courtship or lets say bf and gf,, u knew he was cheating? very sure? still got married to him? well that fact is ,, u told us here abt his game and stuffs like, the simple summery is,, U MUST HAVE MARRIED THIS GUY JUST because HE IS MAYBE RICH? HIS FAMILY IS   LETS SAY WEALTHY,, OR EITHER ONE OF U BLINDFOLDED THE OTHER,mi no gree say u marry the bobo even when u no say the guy na number 10, haba sista,u never tell us the koko first, we still hear from u
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by muhdT: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
call me via 08037992338, then i set you off the folk and get the thrash out of your head with much care and love. Also you let him know that is tit for tat. Ride on babe.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Becomrichn: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
How does cheating help you. you are just a common ho. you already wanted to cheat. It was your nature before. You may have been sleeping around with many men before. that why you did it. you are a ho.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by NWACHINEKE: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
You made a mistake by marrying him when you know he cheats. Cheating on him to revenge is very wrong. The solution is, Give ur life to christ then bring him back to urself on ur knees. That is, through prayers. If u continue to cheat, u cud be infected or God forbid, if u're to leave this world, where will u be found? Think abt that.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Kx: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
By the time u and ur hubby wakes up from the cheating madness,
u'd be shocked to realise that u have lost it all completely.
U dont even sound like u need help at all
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mrman3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Poster- Ur post is jst senseless to me,i think u are a prostitute and u are nt meant to b called a wife. D best advise me go give u is pack ur bags and go back to d street because u are not a wife material. Ode oshi
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by buzugee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
i think its time for you to pull out the maths textbook and do a bit of tabulation. have 2 columns. one is called 'benefits' and the other is called 'losses'. if what you benefit from the relationship is greater than the loss then i think you just have to hang in there till he tires out, matures or his dick falls off. the devil you know is better than the devil you dont know. if the losses is greater than the benefits, then its time to move on with your life. cheating back is not even a viable option. not even a lil bit
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by r231(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
fire on the mountain
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by infofta(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2011
Sugar mummy, your friends who told you he is not the only man, would be the first to laugh at you when he kicks you out. If you cannot settle your home and wants to continue please contact me when he sends you away, my grand father in the village is looking for old Cargo to remarry.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by kabtun(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
lets face the fact. the society we live in, sees little or nothing wrong in a man cheating on his wife but sees everything in a wife doing the same.
from my own point of view, you knew from the onset that he was a cheats and you still went ahead and married him, which meant you were ready to bear it.
my assumption is: you had already started cheating on your husband before you decided to post this message and you can no longer bear the guilt, that was why you decided to post this message to justify your actions.
you need to be aware that most men that cheat with other peoples wives will never want to marry such women, so who would you turn to if your marriage breaks.
my question is: do you have a child for the man? if yes please save you child the shame of been called the child of a prostitude. thank you and may the good Lord be with you as you take your moves

i am old skool but the society is better with the old morals
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
my assumption is: you had already started cheating on your husband before you decided to post this message and you can no longer bear the guilt, that was why you decided to post this message to justify your actions.

i suspect so too.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by BossMan2: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
You have started cheating on him so what do u need our opinion for?? Boss man is against cheating and equal rights but you both stink d same, getout of here.

Boss Man
The Future
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by infolpf: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ ALL posters -
grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!!!
Y'all crack me up, man, especially the guys on the 1st page! Its like Comedy Central up in here.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by kabtun(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
guys please stop castigating this woman. just help talk sense into her head
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
dayokanu:

How dare you taste when I never sample. I must do first and if he sweet I would pass it down to you.

elders first.

@Op,

Are you anywhere near Texas? If you are holla me. I support you cheating and I can help you with it.

You are very justified. If you dont mind after I do my own finish, i fit arrange like 7 studs make dem run your train so the thing go pain your husband wella.

My neighbour has a rottweiller, he might also be interested but if you are not into furry stuffs no biggie.

No offeinse cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Tinax(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
why can't we have MAGUN! for me, that would have been the best solution, by the time 5 of his sleepn mates died,he'll stop cheatn.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by OWOLAYEMO: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
[b]Why marrying the man in the first place? You have embarked on self destructive journey.God save your soul. Be prepared for the beating of your life and did i mentioned it; tell your parents you are moving back albeit with black eyes and battered body or get killed from beating!!!!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MeGaStReEt: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2011
comedy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nottheone(f): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
In one way i do understand you but for how long can you go on like that ? You have been the victim and your
family and friends would have supported you but always
remember, if guys cheat its ok but if it comes out you will
be the bad one.
Try to get a new life and find someone special who deserves you.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ollybosieb: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
why marrying him in the first place or you were just desperate to get hooked or just a retired ho that needs to , ?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fortune22(f): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
My Dear,you do not cure Leprosy by asking the same agent that inflicted it on ur spouse to visit you.If you truelly want this marriage to work,you must take it to God in prayer, I dont know what you are looking for but,the diseases outside are enough to piece through any condom.

Ask yourself also,what sort of home both of you are building, in the final analysis,the woman owns the home and by nature we are home keepers and not radicals.Ask yourself what sort of kids you are going to raise and what values you are given to them,that is if there are kids.

I am not a strong advocate of divorce but rather than this,please,both of you should go your separate ways, I pray that God heals you home in jesus mighty name,Amen.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by sayso: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
what stories will you tell your children when they grow up.Think about that and make a decision based on the answer to the question.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by PastorOla1: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
Two Wrongs can not Make a RIGHT Ma!!!!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Are you anywhere near Texas? If you are holla me. I support you cheating and I can help you with it.

You are very justified. If you dont mind after I do my own finish, i fit arrange like 7 studs make dem run your train so the thing go pain your husband wella.

My neighbour has a rottweiller, he might also be interested but if you are not into furry stuffs no biggie.
Rotfl grin

Hmmm I know you will be glad to help. . . .na dere dem dey see you  tongue
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by lastpage: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2011
"What a man can do, a woman can do even better" Very true!!

The problem here is that "your husband is a serial cheater" (like OBJ grin ) and l can bet he would cheat till he rests in peace!
I dont know if any man would still want to cheat with you (when you're BABA's age, 70+) or whether you would even be able to feel a thing, if "charged"?

Bottom line then is HE WINS! sad sad sad shocked shocked angry

Moral of the story is: DONT START A FIGHT YOU CANT WIN!

Now that you still can, l bet you should stay calm and keep "your bragging rights": I am a decent woman!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by lastpage: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Tinax
why can't we have MAGUN! for me, that would have been the best solution, by the time 5 of his sleepn mates died,he'll stop cheatn.
This is very hilarious, coming from a lady!
Maguun kee? (No climb!)
The reason we "abandoned" magun in the first place was because WOMEN said it is barbaric, now another one wants it back?
LKWMD, will women ever be satisfied?
(Knocks on his Grandfather's hut and asks for "that beaded thing" threaded on a piece of string) shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
Becomrichn:

How does cheating help you. you are just a common ho. you already wanted to cheat. It was your nature before. You may have been sleeping around with many men before. that why you did it. you are a ho.

Becomrichn. can you show us some map to prove that she is a ho

Any NASA photograph?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Wumine(f): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
Uhmmmmm! Is it worth it? If cheating on him will make you truly happy, then. . . . But am telling you, you will most probably feel worse after it! Guys that cheat are usually very jealous, so u gat to be careful there, except you are tired of the marriage
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Becomrichn. can you show us some map to prove that she is a ho

Any NASA photograph?

Can you direct the OP to me so we can get some revenge on her cheating husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.