Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,276 members, 7,970,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18693 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
All these women(ujujoan) shouting up and down and trying to turn the blame on men and this topic into a men bashing ground(I don't mean the above in an insulting way just saying it as it is).
You're trying to pin it on the man, remember his wife has finished his description:- He was a cheater before marriage and he is still a cheater. This is about his wife, she knew he was a cheater and she didn't mention trying to do anything to stop it. Just thinking he will stop will not do anything and thinking marriage vows will change a cheater is just silly. The wife did not even come here to ask for ways to stop her husband or save her marriage, she came to seek permission/commendation to cheat just because it makes HER feel better. I'm not here for battle of the sexes, i'm just here to give you another view. You can simply advise her to divorce the man and jump about all she wants.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by samydexter: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
its better we reason b4 we mk conclusns,wat if d lady or d guy contacts STD or HIV,thinking she's makin justice. i think d best thg is to mk clear wiv reasons y she wld av to kip serious relationshp out theirs.and i also blame d lady for marrying d guy out of love but somoethg else.she's now regretin.its better she acts fast b4 she'l ruine her life.it better having maniac sex wiv a person than series or diff kinds of people.
e mi man kanbo kanbo,

totorimi:

thats right, so your husband cheats you cheat back. Assuming he has 10 ladies out there you to you will have 10 guys out there too. Na u biko. Orisirisi nkan. Wonders shall never end. Keep it up you fit each other
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by samydexter: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2011
its better we reason b4 we mk conclusns,wat if d lady or d guy contacts STD or HIV,thinking she's makin justice. i think d best thg is to mk clear wiv reasons y she wld av to kip serious relationshp out theirs.and i also blame d lady for marrying d guy out of love but somoethg else.she's now regretin.its better she acts fast b4 she'l ruine her life.it better having maniac sex wiv a person than series or diff kinds of people.
e mi man kanbo kanbo lipsrsealed, mo tun ma labo labo tongue

totorimi:

thats right, so your husband cheats you cheat back. Assuming he has 10 ladies out there you to you will have 10 guys out there too. Na u biko. Orisirisi nkan. Wonders shall never end. Keep it up you fit each other
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by dexed(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hope he doesnt know you own this nairaland account, cos he would surely be hurt to his bones if he read this post.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by femmy2010(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Only God can save us.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Ahahahaahahahahahahahaha! I can like this kain thing ehn! grin grin grin grin grin
OP, please go on soun! Dog eat dog. That kain things. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I even offered to help her avenge the injustice.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Ivynwa(f): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Poster
A woman is a builder not a destroyer. Don't help him destroy what you've got until it's all gone. Haven't you heard? The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. If you find yourself with a very disrespectful/violent child will you stop rocking his cradle/taking care of him and allow him waste away and die? No Baby, sure it hurts but love has the greater power to make him repent than revenge.
You are the woman/wife here yet indirectly you is the boss(do bear with my slang) as you run that home, you can control the mood in the home. What great powers we women have but sometimes underuse.
You shouldn't have gone into the marriage knowing how randy he is, try hard and see whether you can find strength (the strength to make him better) from whatever it is that made you get into the marriage in the first place. Don't let him make you stoop Baby!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by jude33084(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
YOU ARE A SHAMELESS WOMAN! angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by queensmith: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
@poster wa shere jooo!

thumbs up to you girl! just make sure you use protection. . . . . even with the bufoon you married!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by afrika(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW U FEEL BUT RIGHT NOW, I KNOW U EASILY KNOCK THE TOTS OFF BY HANGING OUT.
I AM INTERESTED IN UR AGE, COS, I CAN BE THERE FOR YOU. MAYBE, WE CAN WORK IT OUT TOGETHER TO MAKE UR HUBBY COME BACK TO HIS SENSES IF HE SEES US BOTH ON THE BED.

YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08036003769.

I AM ALWAYS ALIVE ON AIR
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by OYELLOLO: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
pray that God should touch him
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
queensmith:

@poster wa shere jooo!

thumbs up to you girl! just make sure you use protection. . . . . even with the bufoon you married!

ashewo oniranu!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2011
Lol! Unserious people!

It's crazy that this individual who's supposed to be mature enough to run a home is silly enough to think cheating on her husband is the best form of reprisal. . . Like ehn?  undecided

I just hope you don't increase the degree of your foolishness by getting high on the   applause you get here for most of these ladies egging you on wouldn't do the same thing, in your stead.  grin grin
They would cry, be more loving, do whatever is nice to bring back his attention home but, this is NL where what you say is, most of the time, different from what you do.  Use your head.

Let me not even mention that you knew what you were getting into so you have very little right to complain now.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MrOrton: 1:21am On Feb 09, 2011
angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ceasyc(f): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2011
u cheat i cheat just like do me i do u man no go vex? or an eye for an eye?

r u guys still kids? u guys got any kids yet? u knew he was a he-goat cheat b4 u married him but u still went ahead
am surprised u no say u or una get any STI/STD yet

if u still wanna be with him then do not cheat on him = talk to him n address d issue, even get him a shrink grin but if u want to leave him or divorce him then here it goes:

cheat 1st b4 u leave him *PAYBACK*. if possible do it in your matrimonial home n bed and make sure he sees u during d act (wit d other man having s3x) or let him know about u cheating then serve him D divorce papers grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by isalegan2: 1:27am On Feb 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Ha!  Such altruism.  I hail thee for thy selflessness.  Brings tears to mine eyes.  cry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MrOrton: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2011
ceasyc:

[b]u cheat i cheat just like do me i do u man no go vex? or an eye for an eye?

r u guys still kids? u guys got any kids yet? u knew he was a he-goat cheat b4 u married him but u still went ahead
am surprised u no say u or una get any STI/STD yet[/b]

if u still wanna be with him then do not cheat on him = talk to him n address d issue, [b]even get him a shrink grin but if u want to leave him or divorce him then here it goes:[/b]

cheat 1st b4 u leave him *PAYBACK*. if possible do it in your matrimonial home n bed and make sure he sees u during d act (wit d other man having s3x) or let him know about u cheating then serve him D divorce papers grin

grin grin grin
ROF:LMFAO!!
This Lady U no go kill me - Wife Carry Husband go Shrink For Common Cheating. hehehehe
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MrOrton: 1:36am On Feb 09, 2011
isale_gan2:

Ha!  Such [size=30pt]altuism[/size].  I hail thee for thy selflessness. Brings tears to mine eyes. cry

Bros I begs, Pardon My ignorance, I no go School.
But,
Wetin Altuism Mean
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2011
^^ Seriously, you should shut it and shut it immediately. You're begging too much attention; you musn't quote everyone, you know. **No offieinseeee**
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MrOrton: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2011
I no blame you, Na you get your mouth,
If I no  quote you, You for get right open that hole talk rubbish?

Carry your busy body waka - jeje angry
Woman Thank your stars.
****take all "offieinseeee"*****
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by darkman200: 2:18am On Feb 09, 2011
ok the women can actually talk, but how many married men in this forum can actually beat their chest that they never cheat on their wife? Look at them with their mouth running, yeye people grin grin grin I beg let the woman cheat jare!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Prettyface2(f): 2:49am On Feb 09, 2011
that was a very bed idear
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by nannyo(f): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2011
isale_gan2:

The thread title is "My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too"

And they are no different from each other.  She said she used to go to his house "on Sunday nights only for obvious reasons."  So she was already a cheater.  The man may have been married while she was going to his house.  If she unwittingly fell in love with the guy and did not help him cheat; then he later he became available, I'd have more sympathy.  But she admitted all kinds of sordid things.

Like I said I don't see the problem.  Eni to fe'ku pade eni to ma paa.  It's all good.  They deserve each other.  

If she's real, I'd like to see a thread from the husband too - "I need advice, my wife drove me to cheating."  Just passing the blame back and forth.
did she say he was married? Al thesame u knew his no good n u married him, prob 4 husband scarcity.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ChidiUgwu(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2011
Hey lady,i dont think u need anybody to advice u cuz u know whats best 4 u.GO FIX UR HOME.by d way if u have kids already, u r nt jst doin urself bt ur children also.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Lol! Unserious people!

It's crazy that this individual who's supposed to be mature enough to run a home is silly enough to think cheating on her husband is the best form of reprisal. . . Like ehn?  undecided

I just hope you don't increase the degree of your foolishness [size=15pt]by getting high on the   applause you get here for most of these ladies egging you on wouldn't do the same thing, in your stead.  grin grin
They would cry, be more loving, do whatever is nice to bring back his attention home but, this is NL where what you say is, most of the time, different from what you do.
[/size]  Use your head.

Let me not even mention that you knew what you were getting into so you have very little right to complain now.

Errm, please speak for yourself. You are not capable of predicting or even in the least, assuming what every lady here can do or cannot do.
Thank you. smiley cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Poster
A woman is a builder not a destroyer. Don't help him destroy what you've got until it's all gone. Haven't you heard? The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. If you find yourself with a very disrespectful/violent child will you stop rocking his cradle/taking care of him and allow him waste away and die? No Baby, sure it hurts but love has the greater power to make him repent than revenge.
You are the woman/wife here yet indirectly you is the boss(do bear with my slang) as you run that home, you can control the mood in the home. What great powers we women have but sometimes underuse.
You shouldn't have gone into the marriage knowing how randy he is, try hard and see whether you can find strength (the strength to make him better) from whatever it is that made you get into the marriage in the first place. Don't let him make you stoop Baby!

Now this is what I expected matured and educated people to come up with . . . not the hypocritical condemnations that has been bombarding this thread since page 1. undecided undecided

WackyJ1:

All these women(ujujoan) shouting up and down and trying to turn the blame on men and this topic into a men bashing ground(I don't mean the above in an insulting way just saying it as it is).
You're trying to pin it on the man, remember his wife has finished his description:- He was a cheater before marriage and he is still a cheater. This is about his wife, she knew he was a cheater and she didn't mention trying to do anything to stop it. Just thinking he will stop will not do anything and thinking marriage vows will change a cheater is just silly. The wife did not even come here to ask for ways to stop her husband or save her marriage, she came to seek permission/commendation to cheat just because it makes HER feel better. I'm not here for battle of the sexes, i'm just here to give you another view. You can simply advise her to divorce the man and jump about all she wants.

There is no denying the fact that them man is to blame here . . he takes full responsibility if anything goes wrong with her philandering because he pushed her to it . . .

For some reason, men think women are resilient and can take whatever they throw at them . . True women are! But there's not one of those women who's married to a serial womanizer who hasn't thought about revenge at least once!!!

Can you tell me how many young single men that are not womanizers I'll give them 40% of the male population or even less . . . but does that mean they should continue their indiscriminate lifestyle in their marital home undecided

Please . . . . . we all have consciences, given to us to judge what is right and what is wrong! undecided

This woman is hurting, she has tried it all and hubby is still the dog he has always being . . . she has decided to pay him back in his own coin, just to show him how much it hurts. That might be the wrong thing to do but before you guys condemn her, you might want to show a little sympathy for her . . . She didn't cause this for herself . . her husband did!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bobbyray(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2011
this kynd of woman just need to be thrown half banana, den she'll start begging for more.

soon she'll turn to public toilet tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2011
^ Uju

Yeah right. . .
The man caused it. . .you know he suddenly turned a womanizer overnight and he forced her into the marriage right?. . .

That lady has to accept her fate, she forged it with her own hands
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2011
adolfe bad:

^ Uju

Yeah right. . .
The man caused it. . .you know he suddenly turned a womanizer overnight and he forced her into the marriage right?. . .

That lady has to accept her fate, she forged it with her own hands

Good!!! The man might as well accept his own fate too . . Chikena! cool cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Abi?!! Humanitarian like you. tongue cheesy
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Abi?!! Humanitarian like you. tongue cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i hate u
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MissyB3(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2011
spikedcylinder:

You are not capable of predicting or even in the least, assuming what every lady here can do or cannot do.

Why not? There's a reason it's called assumption.
Besides, that you think you would act in like manner as the poster doesn't flaw the assumption or cancel the possibility that a good number of you wouldn't do same thing, knowing full well that you'd be breaking your home rather than building it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.