Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18437 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2011
You cheat while your husband cheats too. . .

Just hoping you both don't go about wondering which one of you infected one another with AIDS.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by CGKing(m): 1:58am On Feb 08, 2011
Confess poster, u married him because u r a player urself. U knew u would have this excuse to do ur runs.
Secondly, if u cheat because he does, that means u r no different from him.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by darkman200: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2011
mama-gee:

You cheat while your husband cheats too. . .

Just hoping you both don't go about wondering which one of you infected one another with AIDS.

Do you know that you don't get infected with AIDS? You don't even want to give them the benefit of HIV first ehn? You are wicked mama gee! grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mamagee3(f): 3:27am On Feb 08, 2011
^^Seriously, who takes HIV as a disease these days? grin

Over here in the U.S., it's not even mentioned because it's just like a warning or a symptom of AIDS.

AIDS is the real deal. . .the deadly poison that scares cheating scums like the poster and her husband. grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger3(m): 3:29am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^
mama-gee:

Over here in the U.S., it's not even mentioned because it's just like a warning or a symptom of AIDS.

AIDS is the real deal. . .the deadly poison that scares cheating scums like the poster and her husband. grin grin

May you and your future husbands and Kids and relatives catch AIDS too!

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

As you want it be unto another, may it be unto you in folds 10times over. grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 3:34am On Feb 08, 2011
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Crackhead grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by jellyface(m): 6:14am On Feb 08, 2011
Its wrong to cheat on him as pay back. Sincerely, men re polygamous by nature. It only takes self-control to make a decent man especially this era that women re 100x more than men, which makes ladies desperate and cheap. When a man cheats on his wife, he cant be sent packing from his home but when a woman is caught?, hmmmn ,we know the rest. The world will be against her as she's called a prostitute, harlot, etc, but there isnt any name for a man besides 'womaniser' which is seen as normal. whatever is wrong remains wrong, but woman cheating on her husband?, Disastrous shocked cos when she's caught, no one will listen 2 her reasons. BE GUIDED pls. embarassed
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by DonOsita(m): 6:55am On Feb 08, 2011
By doing such because he did can trow u out of the haus embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by larimo(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2011
I find your actions so inappropriate.

We dont know his side of the story, so one can only say to you: stop what you are doing before the consequences, which are already there, get out of control!

You can never use a vice to stop a vice. You are giving your body to strangers and you think it would heal or stop your flirty husband? You are inviting woes such as diseases, heartbreak for you and your family and eventually a divorce. Will your parents and friends be proud of your preferred solution?

You knew his nature and you still married him.
Why not separate for a while? If you really cannot cope, why not have prayerfully ask God what to do?

Question for you: Did you cheat on him before he started his 'cheating spree'? Are you also a player?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by assme: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2011
u knew dis guy was a cheat and u still married him? I don't know why women get so dumb when they fall in love and u have proven it and u have even proven to be dumber than I first imagined by thinking that cheating on him too makes it right. i will add u both in prayers cos u surely need it. what a marriage of two dumb cheats!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by bobbyray(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2011
assme, dont take it too personal!

she is dumb, she knows already!!!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mixoull(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by markjac01: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2011
bravo
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2011
What is most randiest? Fake wife!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Ikwikwikwi(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2011
u are a big joke woman, I hope you are prepared for what will hit you soon, nonsense. You are only making a case for your self only to justify your randiness because if your man cheats on you, you will never take it lightly, so just go ahead and massage your quaking stinking woman hole, biiittch
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2011
I don't know why people are judging her this harshly . . . the natural reaction to a betrayal is to tow the same line! undecided

While two wrongs don't make a right, one is often tempted to cheat on a cheating partner!

Sometimes it's only fair to pay people back in the same coin, so that they'll know just how much it hurts . . . cool
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by toscogee: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2011
life is not done that way for God sake while will you say because my husband is cheating on me so me too i cheat on him but sha i advice any one that its occurs to that he or she should try and make peace rain not to make more trouble in the future because of your children future,it is better you go and beg if you are the husband and if you are the wife you too do the same thing because tomorrow not for today at all.bye love you all
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by chaseng1(f): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2011
beware of some hungry soul here do whats right, i bet you know what it, two wrongs don't make a right
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by oludashmi(f): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2011
He was a player. . .you were a player
He knew it. . .you knew it
He continued after marriage. . .you continued after marriage
He is not complaining. . .you are complaining
If you catch him, he apologises and life goes on. . .if he catch you, you know your result

Hmmn, someday, you both will be infected with STD, HIV and of course RIP. . .Unfortunately, you will pass the disease faster to the children than him.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Pame(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2011
oludashmi:

He was a player. . .you were a player
He knew it. . .you knew it
He continued after marriage. . .you continued after marriage
He is not complaining. . .you are complaining
If you catch him, he apologises and life goes on. . .if he catch you, you know your result

Hmmn, someday, you both will be infected with STD, HIV and of course RIP. . .Unfortunately, you will pass the disease faster to the children than him.

THEN, WEIGH THE TWO AND KNOW WHO GAINS MORE BETWEEN TWO OF YOU.
CHEATING ON YOUR HUBBY IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO CALL HIM BACK TO HIS SENSES, DO YOU CUT A HEAD BECAUSE IT ACHES?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by DGreatMan(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2011
why would you want to cheat on him just try and pray for him or do you want to lose him?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by iker74: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2011
i still question some posts by people, is this person really serious??, hw can someone who claims to be married (i want to believe dat she is matured) be posting diskind od rubbish, do u actually want a reply??,
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by lopakaslaw707: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2011
i think its up to u to decide whether u want to destroy ur family or rebuild its walls.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ralphoo03: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2011
Better you leave than cheat, wether u are caught or not, u have cheapened urself. Ashawo!!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mrman3(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

I don't know why people are judging her this harshly . . . the natural reaction to a betrayal is to tow the same line!  undecided

While two wrongs don't make a right, one is often tempted to cheat on a cheating partner!

Sometimes it's only fair to pay people back in the same coin, so that they'll know just how much it hurts . . .  cool

I think you are a joke. Common get a life. I noticed u are a married woman n u shud ve some experience on how to treat dis kinda situation instead of tellin her to cheat on her husband. Gosh,some women are dog(Ashawo). #no offense
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mecylee(f): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2011
some body is about making a mistake of her life (pls st0p and hav a rethink) sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by SAGoddess: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2011
WOW, man cheats on his wife and "it's a man's world", woman does the same to her cheating spouse and she is being called all sorts of names. . . . . .how twisted!

Anyway, OP, you are a grown woman and I am sure you know your situation, you should have plan B should shyt hit the fan. . . . .  .unless your man will forgive you since he has cheated so many times himself. . . . .

Your life, your choices but make sure you can live with the consequences. . . .I guess your man is also prepared to deal with whatever comes his way!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by letonB(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
Proverbs : 12 v 4 says
A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband but she that maketh ashamed is
as rottenness to his bones

What Kind of Wife are you to your husband? answer for yourself cos we shall not be around for ever

but what we do now will speak volumes about us when we are gone. Hence many other women in

a more difficult situation than yours has learnt how to comport themselves in this wicked world.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by oludashmi(f): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Pame:

THEN, WEIGH THE TWO AND KNOW WHO GAINS MORE BETWEEN TWO OF YOU.
CHEATING ON YOUR HUBBY IS NOT THE BEST WAY TO CALL HIM BACK TO HIS SENSES, DO YOU CUT A HEAD BECAUSE IT ACHES?

Dint you get the message in the post?
Ok. . .let me help you, it shows she is as guilty as her husband and doesnt need to complain. Also, hers will be worse than her husband's whether she gets caught or not.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by larimo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

I don't know why people are judging her this harshly . . . the natural reaction to a betrayal is to tow the same line! undecided

Sometimes it's only fair to pay people back in the same coin, so that they'll know just how much it hurts . . . cool

Pls, I beg you, stop misleading people and yourself.
It seems that I am the only one who finds your comments outrageous a lot of times. why would u say things like this? Even if you profess to have no faith beliefs, morally you would not make these comments.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
mr.man:

I think you are a joke. Common get a life. I noticed u are a married woman n u shud ve some experience on how to treat dis kinda situation instead of tellin her to cheat on her husband. Gosh,some women are dog(Ashawo). #no offense

Shut your trap my friend . . you must be a total mumu to conclude I'm married!

You are a big ediota if your think you can cheat on your wife/gf and she will NEVER cheat on you . . . . what you sow, you'll reap!  tongue  tongue

larimo:

Pls, I beg you, stop misleading people and yourself.
It seems that I am the only one who finds your comments outrageous a lot of times. why would u say things like this? Even if you profess to have no faith beliefs, morally you would not make these comments.

All of you opening your mouths to talk to her about morals, how come you are not saying the same thing to her husband! Where does a man get off knowing he can fukc around on his wife and not expect the same attitude from her    undecided

You guys are just hypocrites . . . .  disgusting!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by naijafrend: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ U supporting her decision to cheat on her husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Know Your Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.