Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Would You Do In Situation Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In Situation Like This? (2286 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Found Yourself In Situation Like This? Share Experience / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? / If You Were In Situation What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In Situation Like This? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
I may be missing something on this thread. Can someone help me to understand.

OP wrote that she isn't Nigerian. I haven't read anything from her suggesting she is white. So, why are people labelling OP as a white woman?

Second,  as mentionned by Jennykadri,  so far there is no indication that the opposition is coming from the man's family. This guy could be making up the story to get rid of OP. We could keep debatting about his family whereas they may have nothing to do with this. OP ought to shine her eyes.

TheCongo
Re: What Would You Do In Situation Like This? by Pweety4me(f): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2011
@OP Aww, menh if your a believer u should put your trust in God smiley

It's a sad situation tho, but i wouldn't advise u to force anything that could cause u harm so just hope for the best.

Goodluck.
smiley
Re: What Would You Do In Situation Like This? by saridonp2: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2011
Ask the guy if he is ready to continue the relationship with you and if he says yes then you shouldnt give a shit about his family.But just try not to be close at all because they can do anything to harm your relationship.I have been in similar mess but I survived.
Re: What Would You Do In Situation Like This? by baba77: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
in a situation like this, d best thing 4 u to do is to let God decide it for 4.

Pray and fast very hard until somthing happen and ask God to let u possess your possession. Since u know about d culture and u r okay wt it, u guys love each other veeeery much.pls pray to gain and possess your possession.

All d best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Old Whites Ladies Romance With Our Young Blacks? / Why Do Women Call Their Partners 'baby'? / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.