Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (49167 Views)

President Witness Agreement Signing Between Daewoo And NNPC In Seoul / Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
yaki84:
Abasi ibom diong akwaibom, Amen.
Yak mkpo ofon ofud Owo, Amen.
Yak idung nnyin abah ke emem ......
God bless my state
Slow and steady, we shall get there
Are you sure you were not among those who spewed all manner of rubbish against Udom Emmanuel during his campaign and after his inauguration? Because many Akwa Ibomits blindly rejected Udom because of their disdain for Akpabio. I'm not from Akwa Ibom but I'm happy to be one of those who campaigned vigorously for Udom Emmanuel under heavy sun at old stadium by Akpanandem UdoUmana Strt.

Indeed Akwa Ibom ayaya grin

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
yaki84:
Abasi ibom diong akwaibom, Amen.
Yak mkpo ofon ofud Owo, Amen.
Yak idung nnyin abah ke emem ......
God bless my state
Slow and steady, we shall get there

Progress Effiong

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
HBsoap:
Awesome
Cool
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
but I didn't see Buhari there, isn't he the oil Minister?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

It is not the 21 stories that it the achievement. It is the fact that oil companies have agreed to relocate their headquarters to the South South. Away from lagos. That is an achievement. The 21 stories is planned to accommodate the oil companies.
Brilliant summary to that wimb

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
but I didn't see Buhari there, isn't he the oil Minister?
Person wey dey even the forget him portfolio..
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
wink2015:

SYLVA YOU ARE STILL BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH

Bring accelerated development to the Niger delta region.

Is it not high time you tell your boss to give the full fledge ministry.

What is Buhari still doing with the Minister of Petroleum position.

Neither is he from Crude oil producing states nor has he the experience to manage such a technical department.
Them go come for you ooo

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly.. People are moving back to Akwa Ibom now..
Give it in the next 3yrs let all the multi million project goes complete then you will believe why its called Akwa Abasi Ibom Kingdom (Kingdom of God)

I don't expect any thing less from Akwa Ibom other than quick development being a coastal state. If only the state government can eradicate vices inimical to investment, such as cultism and others. Same to Bayelsa, Cross River

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Are you sure you were not among those who spewed all manner of rubbish against Udom Emmanuel during his campaign and after his inauguration? Because many Akwa Ibomits blindly rejected Udom because of their disdain for Akpabio. I'm not from Akwa Ibom but I'm happy to be one of those who campaigned vigorously for Udom Emmanuel under heavy sun at old stadium by Akpanandem UdoUmana Strt.

Indeed Akwa Ibom ayaya grin
Lovely piece sir

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
udemzyudex:

Progress Effiong
Chai

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

Your Governors aren't doing badly @ all....

Its safe to say you guys have been lucky with Governors.

Yeah! Even if they elect a fantastically currupt person as a governor in that state, he will still have something to show his people because there are many billions going round there.

Haven't you wondered why APC and its cohorts are bent on taking over RIVERS,. AKWA IBOM, DELTA AND BAYELSA.

Why is election not a do or die in Cross River state for APC or is it not a South South state? The answer is very simple. You can easily steal from those states without being suspected because of the oil allocation.

They are not fighting to collect those states from PDP to give the indigenes better life, they just want to be in charge of the billions moving around.

The ones they are controlling how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
3Ceagle:

I don't expect any thing less from Akwa Ibom other than quick development being a coastal state. If only the state government can eradicate vices inimical to investment, such as cultism and others. Same to Bayelsa, Cross River
Those vices are at it minimum sir..
That's why the state is attracting investment..
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Yeah! Even if they elect a fantastically currupt person as a governor in that state, he will still have something to show his people because there are many billions going round there.

Haven't you wondered why APC and its cohorts are bent on taking over RIVERS,. AKWA IBOM, DELTA AND BAYELSA.

Why is election not a do or die in Cross River state for APC or is it not a South South state? The answer is very simple. You can easily steal from those states without being suspected because of the oil allocation.

They are not fighting to collect those states from PDP to give the indigenes better life, they just want to be in charge of the billions moving around.

Senseful post sir

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by fergie001: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

You are correct in a way....

However, give it to them....they aren't the only State that have access to billions?

There are States in this country, even outside the SS States that also have that access but don't have the propensity to do anything meaningful.

If a State has one naira and do nothing....Give them billions, they will do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nicepoker:
Keep deceiving folks who have never visited Akwa ibom before. Nearby local government areas to the state capital like Itu, ibiono, abak what is the level of development there.

Same development as those you would find in Oyo state outside Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by PrudencyFeats: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

However, give it to them....they aren't the only State that have access to billions?

There are States in this country, even outside the SS States that also have that access but don't have the propensity to do anything meaningful.

If a State has one naira and do nothing....Give them billions, they will do nothing.

Sir, neither have I condemned the governors of those states. I only emphasized that no matter who is elected in such states, the person would still perform.

Or are you saying it should be given to APC to control the government?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
my owoibibio brethren, you have forgotten the seaport!

You need a seaport, abi na aeroplane una wan use ship crude oil.

You must have refineries and a functional seaport otherwise you just make yourselves a laughing stock to your western neibors.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by fergie001: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Sir, neither have I condemned the governors of those states. I only emphasized that no matter who is elected in such states, the person would still perform.
I understand.....but I am still saying it that there are Governors in this Country, that have same access and don't perform.

Fact...
Or are you saying it should be given to APC to control the government?
Why should I say such?
Only Akwa Ibomites can say that...

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

Men you too intelligent... I give am to you..
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

It is not the 21 stories that it the achievement. It is the fact that oil companies have agreed to relocate their headquarters to the South South. Away from lagos. That is an achievement. The 21 stories is planned to accommodate the oil companies.

@bolded. grin grin grin grin grin.

So oil companies will relocate from Lagos to Uyo. Hahahaha. Village Uyo of all places.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Troublemaker
Lol. Leme Kuku cum and be going

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
obonujoker:

Same development as those you would find in Oyo state outside Ibadan
grin

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nadaken:
Whoever is doing akwa ibom propaganda job is really trying.

For a newbie you would think aks tops a port Harcourt
You are in severe pain.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Deegenesis: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nadaken:
Whoever is doing akwa ibom propaganda job is really trying.

For a newbie you would think aks tops a port Harcourt
The only sensible comment in this thread.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by anibi9674: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Elimon:
Money wey dey Aks, Port Harcourt no smell am... Rivers people only live on past glory...
If you even mentioned PH in Akwa Ibom it seems like a regular town... Unlike when I was so young... Before Akpabio came and changed things
the number of akwaibom people way they bonny, anytime them decide to rise against us them fit pursue us comot for our land.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
quentin06:
my owoibibio brethren, you have forgotten the seaport!

You need a seaport, abi na aeroplane una wan use ship crude oil.

You must have refineries and a functional seaport otherwise you just make yourselves a laughing stock to your western neibors.
My brother the seaport is out of the state control.. Its now awaiting approval & presentation from federal executive Council (FEC) no longer within the state entity...
Secondly Akwa Abasi Ibom kingdom is not competiting with any body mbok
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Deegenesis: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:

Thats the one thing the article didnt mention.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

I understand.....but I am still saying it that there are Governors in this Country, that have same access and don't perform.

Fact...

Why should I say such?
Only Akwa Ibomites can say that...
Again you deserve something sexy like IbomAir

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless the United States of Niger delta.
Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.