Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,150 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (49239 Views)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That's why am telling him na...
Akwa Ibom is currently building a coconut refinery.. So I know alot sir

The highest producer of Crude oil is building Coconut oil refinery. How do we reconcile this grin grin
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
lexxi:
A state with no human capital development.
We are getting there, Rome wasn't built in a day. Relax yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Come to Port Harcourt and see leave story
That town is too dirty and old for me..

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

The highest producer of Crude oil is building Coconut oil refinery. How do we reconcile this grin grin
It's called diversification of economy to agriculture you dumb fook. I forgot your land and sea is so polluted you can't even cultivate grass, continue feeding only on crude oil and think it will last forever.

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Is ok eyeneka mbok
My brother Akwa Ibom houses 13 oil companies, seconded by Delta state with 10 oil companies..
Thirded by Rivers with 6 oil companies..
Am currently working in an oil establishment that interface with DPR protocol ok

So let the old man Rivers stare continue enjoying is aging retiremental plans... Him go soon vanished ok..

Meanwhile read this comment below..

I believe this is in line with the reopening of OML 13. We still need more IOCs for some of our marginal fields, this will increase job opportunities and reposition the state as one of the hub for servicing companies. All attention must not be tailored towards NNPC employment alone.

I don't believe in writing long grammar. List the 13 Oil Companies in Akwa Ibom. List the 10 Oil companies in Delta State and list the 6 Oil companies in Rivers State.

Don't waste time.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
AustineJohn908:
no be Achievement then why your President run go commission something like that for Bayelsa?
Una hypocrisy the stink abeg..
just recently you were PraisingMr President for the one in Bayelsa but here you say na achievement
Leave that illiterate to continue mastubating

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

It's called diversification of economy to agriculture you dumb fook. I forgot your land and sea is so polluted you can't even cultivate grass, continue feeding only on crude oil and think it will last forever.

Delta has Oil refinery, Rivers has Oil refinery, Rivers also has a 6,000BPD modular refinery. Has NLNG plant and a Greenfield LNG plant. Has petrochemicals company. This shows we are serious about oil and gas. What does Akwa Ibom have except stealing oil Wells from Cross River. Rivers and Abia states. grin

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
whizkid10:
Gov Udom is going to be the greatest thing to Happen in Nigerian Politics of Sincerity and True Leadership, It's like I read his mind. He wants to leave Akwaibom as the most viable State in No time.
Yes oo
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Pee for Calabar people? The word for akwaibom people in all surrounding tribes language is Bush people, no one is claiming charity but insulting Ph and Rivers state at large that houses bulk of your population is a No no, understand
Lack of sense want kill you oo
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Not really for illiterate like you to comprehend...
Do you even know what is diversification of economy?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Classickj(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
yaki84:
Abasi ibom diong akwaibom, Amen.
Yak mkpo ofon ofud Owo, Amen.
Yak idung nnyin abah ke emem ......
God bless my state
Slow and steady, we shall get there
Amen... My brother from another mother
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
BiggyB242:
Hope Okowa is seeing his mate, he has done nothing in the state.
He will surely do
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Delta has Oil refinery, Rivers has Oil refinery, Rivers also has a 6,000BPD modular refinery. Has NLNG plant and a Greenfield LNG plant. Has petrochemicals company. This shows we are serious about oil and gas. What does Akwa Ibom have except stealing oil Wells from Cross River. Rivers and Abia states. grin
Oil refineries that are actually useless because we still refine and import our petroleum products from outside nigeria.
Things that don't even benefit the common Rivers man In the communities that host them but rather pollute the environment, I see your stories on ait and channel's, we don't want that kind of development abeg, can Rivers boast of good land and water for fishing and agriculture like Akwa ibom with soot attacking port Harcourt skies and crude oil finishing ogoni land.
Price of oil is not even high or steady, you're actually more dumb than i initially thought.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lol, grow up child
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Not really for illiterate like you to comprehend...
Do you even know what is diversification of economy?

So what happened to investing in Petrochemicals and LPG and LNG facilities seeing that you claim to have an abundance of oil and gas. Infact there is more crude in Akwa Ibom than coconut trees.

So why is your governor being petty in his approach to diversification when he can do the big time and get much revenue for Akwa Ibom state?

The answer is simple, Akwa Ibom can't give what it doesn't have.

I'm still waiting for the listing of your 13 oil companies in Akwa Ibom as against the 6 Oil companies in Rivers.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Of what economic benefits will that 21story smart building be to an average akwa ibomite? Most of the times I feel government of akwa ibom state have always missed it when it comes to getting their priorities right. A case in study is the mopoly of the oil exploration activities in akwa ibom state by xxon mobil. Why and how come the government of the day finding it extremely difficult to break this Monopoly by allowing other multinationals to come into the state to operate. The crude deposits in akwa ibom state is massive yet it's being explored by one multinational. In my humble opinion the udom administration can do better than celebrating the completion of a 21 story smart building which economic values benefit only the brains behind it existence.
Again you need to do serious research about your allegation before publishing them ok
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

List the oil companies and stop making noise. We did not invite you to Rivers, so don't bother plan on living in PH. Just list the oil companies so we take it from there
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Lol, grow up child
He's not lying.
Soot infested air isn't a good thing for human health too.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

List the oil companies and stop making noise. We did not invite you to Rivers, so don't bother plan on living in PH. Just list the oil companies so we take it from there
If you think you have more than six in your state you shut up and list them ok

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Oil refineries that are actually useless because we still refine and import our petroleum products from outside nigeria.
Things that don't even benefit the common Rivers man In the communities that host them but rather pollute the environment, I see your stories on ait and channel's, we don't want that kind of development abeg, can Rivers boast of good land and water for fishing and agriculture like Akwa ibom with soot attacking port Harcourt skies and crude oil finishing ogoni land.
Price of oil is not even high or steady, you're actually more dumb than i initially thought.

No need to act a fool. Cos you will rather have the non functional Refineries in Akwa Ibom. But since you don't, you resort to watering it's importance.

Since you claim to be largest producer of Oil and gas, why have you avoided in investing in the sector with huge revenue returns and instead invested in cottage coconut refinery. Why the dumb choice from the uneducated people of Akwa Ibom? Is it that you don't know what to do with your oil or because your oil is actually in high seas. deep inside Atlantic ocean??

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ilaumoh:

If you think you have more than six in your state you shut up and list them ok

Stop being a dunce and keep to your word. You stated factually that Rivers has only 6 oil companies. Back your claims by listing the 6 Oil companies in Rivers and stop running around in circles.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:

As far as Nigeria is concerned, huncle, na achievement!

Akwa Ibom to the world!

So 21 storey building is the reason for relocation to Uyo. Did oil companies tell you office space has ever been there problem?? See how you just embarrass yourselves unnecessarily. Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
kprukpu sè Abasi a nam dè nô AkwaIbom..... truly a land of promise. I'm proud to be an Akwaibomite

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

No need to act a fool. Cos you will rather have the non functional Refineries in Akwa Ibom. But since you don't, you resort to watering it's importance.

Since you claim to be largest producer of Oil and gas, why have you avoided in investing in the sector with huge revenue returns and instead invested in cottage coconut refinery. Why the dumb choice from the uneducated people of Akwa Ibom? Is it that you don't know what to do with your oil or because your oil is actually in high seas. deep inside Atlantic ocean??
See your big mouth, was it rivers State that built port Harcourt refinery or it's federal government, onne port was built by federal government, your airport was built by the fg, most of the things you're using to run your cultist mouths were built by FG in Rivers State, of what use have they been to Rivers and Nigeria at large? We do not have FG presence in Akwa Ibom and we built our things ourselves, oil refinery is not a priority especially when the prices are unstable and the Powers that be prefer refining outside nigeria so they can get money through corruption, agriculture is best for our state government because both those educated and uneducated can fully get involved, not everyone can work in oil facilities. I doubt you studied economics because you'd know something's are more necessary than something's at a given moment.
Our oil is mostly located in the high sea and so what? Your own that is located on land I've seen how it has blessed the people of ogoni with destroyed eco system. Use your head because you're extremely unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up
Rivers is full of tiny tribes so because you see many Akwa ibomites there you feel that's where it ends, you also expose your stupidity because you don't travel round Nigeria to see Akwa ibomites even in the most unlikely of places.
Rivers is living on past glory, go and hug transformer if you like.

See this one Rivers people even colonized some parts of Akwaibom like Igwenga, but that's a topic for another day,
Coming online to say someone you haven't met before doesn't travel shows how smart you are, you must be the most intelligent calabar man, with the same oil, access to sea and other natural resources go and count how many Rivers indegenes are into ekaette and okon work then come and tell me about past glory, inamikot
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

So 21 storey building is the reason for relocation to Uyo. Did oil companies tell you office space has ever been there problem?? See how you just embarrass yourselves unnecessarily. Poverty mentality
You're just pained.
The same u that boast that Rivers has 100 oil companies is watering down Akwa Ibom for celebrating the same thing, hate will send u to your grave.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

He's not lying.
Soot infested air isn't a good thing for human health too.
If the air quality in Rivers is poor, will Aks be any better, used your head Okon, these states share multiple boarders

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

See your big mouth, was it rivers State that built port Harcourt refinery or it's federal government, onne port was built by federal government, your airport was built by the fg, most of the things you're using to run your cultist mouths were built by FG in Rivers State, of what use have they been to Rivers and Nigeria at large? We do not have FG presence in Akwa Ibom and we built our things ourselves, oil refinery is not a priority especially when the prices are unstable and the Powers that be prefer refining outside nigeria so they can get money through corruption, agriculture is best for our state government because both those educated and uneducated can fully get involved, not everyone can work in oil facilities. I doubt you studied economics because you'd know something's are more necessary than something's at a given moment.
Our oil is mostly located in the high sea and so what? Your own that is located on land I've seen how it has blessed the people of ogoni with destroyed eco system. Use your head because you're extremely unintelligent

So oil Prices are unstable and yet you brag that you are the largest producer of Crude oil. You couldn't have bragged if you considered it less relevant.

So in your economic sense, coconut oil is more relevant than Crude oil. You are just plain silly.

You coconut factory is not of the level of say SIAT in Rivers, you allow your governor to start one mushroom facility and deceive you because you Akwa Ibomites are naturally timid and easily swayed.

Well, whatever you get is what you are a good as.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

See this one Rivers people even colonized some parts of Akwaibom like Igwenga, but that's a topic for another day,
Coming online to say someone you haven't met before doesn't travel show how smart you are, you must be the most intelligent calabar man, with the same oil, access to sea and other natural resources go and count how many Rivers indegenes are into ekaette and okon work then come and tell me about past glory, inamikot
You must be a clown really.
What you're doing is just stereotype in which every ethnic group has their down stereotype. Two threads have been posted today about academic excellence and Akwa ibomites were found on that list along with igbos and Yorubas.
Resorting to saying Akwa ibomites are house boys and house girls is dumb and petty, atleast it's legitimate work .
Unlike Rivers people who involve themselves in cultism and kidnapping like breathing in Oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

If the air quality in Rivers is poor, will Aks be any better, used your head Okon, these states share multiple boarders
We don't have ogoni oil spillage in our water side.
We don't have soot infested air in uyo
So shut up abeg and deal with your environmental disasters.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You're just pained.
The same u that boast that Rivers has 100 oil companies is watering down Akwa Ibom for celebrating the same thing, hate will send u to your grave.

Why have you achieved now or planned to achieve that hasn't been achieved by othyer. Is it Airport, Seaport, High-rise, flyovers. What is it that you bush people has particularly achieved that you must always disturb the internet. You Dog eating fvckers.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by TheLasyBuddha: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Macphenson:
Akwa Ibom Isong!!!
Akwa Ibom Ado Ok!!!!

Iya!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.