Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (49239 Views)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:

hahahaha u no go kill me ooo.

no talk make Dem no fine u 5million as e don increase now.... lol
grin
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Am back where are all those hateful Rivers slum citizens

@seven 24 what nonsense were you vomiting in my absence... Let me read am gradually first
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Donniest22(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na them
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Mbioto: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please build the ibom deep sea port in ibaka
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
slivertongue:
Akwa Ibom will go plaqces

Pls while they are going places, pls boundaries dey o! Before dem go am
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Donniest22:
Na them

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mbioto:
Please build the ibom deep sea port in ibaka
Why do you prefer Ibaka?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
phantom:

Story!! grin grin grin
If I catch you ee

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sikechukwu81:

Pls while they are going places, pls boundaries dey o! Before dem go am
You don turn immigration overnight abi

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Exclusive : watch live the gala night meeting btw NNPC and the Akwa Abasi Ibom kingdom government..

Is live now in uyo... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2674196822796831&id=223506687850114

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by ezioyi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mark my word Akwa Ibom will overtake Portharcourt. They should continue praying that the leaders should continue with their rascal and tribalistic behaviour and their people disturbing companies doing business in their land. It happened to Warri. People will move in large numbers to Akwa Ibom just keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
ezioyi:
Mark my word Akwa Ibom will overtake Portharcourt. They should continue praying that the leaders should continue with their rascal and tribalistic behaviour and their people disturbing companies doing business in their land. It happened to Warri. People will move in large numbers to Akwa Ibom just keep watching.

Your word will count for nothing..
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
ezioyi:
Amen.. We are currently doing that..
The federal government as already approve Akwa Ibom free trade zone
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Latest update ooo:

God news ooo oooo..... as NNPC approve moving of its 7 office to Akwa Ibom..
List of approvals below..
1. Movement of 7 departments of NNPC to Akwa Ibom
2. Approval of ExxonMobil to relocate is headquarters to Akwa Ibom
3. President Buhari approves Akwa Ibom free industrial trade zone..
4. NNPC to work with Akwa Ibom state Government to establish LNG and NNPC depot in the state..
5. NNPC to establish world class shipping, transportation and industrial hub in Ibaka..

Tomorrow: will be inspection of the 21 storey building for NNPC & other multi nationals...

Indeed guys Akwa Abasi Ibom ayaya ooo

You can watch live.. Links to all the listed approvals belows.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2674196822796831&id=223506687850114

Lalasticlala, mynd44 make una carry this goodnews go front page ooo

Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Akwa Ibom Amaka ooo
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Blackking98:

I've not compared oil to coconut but I'll bear with you since cultism is the only thing you understand.
Yes we're feeding fat on oil and that doesn't mean we shouldn't look into other areas.
Mushroom facility you say? Because you have mushroom facilities litterd all over Rivers doesn't mean Akwa Ibom will follow you and stoop so low.
If by being timid we won't be labeled as the hotbed of cultism in Nigeria like your polluted rivers so be it. Unam ikot
Lovely piece bro
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nicepoker:
Keep deceiving folks who have never visited Akwa ibom before. Nearby local government areas to the state capital like Itu, ibiono, abak what is the level of development there.
and USA just cut the import of nigerian oil by 11 million barrels and this ones are celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
and USA just cut the import of nigerian oil by 11 million barrels and this ones are celebrating mediocrity
See the two idiots that are masturbating on other people's matters..
Senseless he goat... If I catch you eee

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Oil companies in Akwa Ibom..
Onshores:
1. Oando oil & gas.... IBENO
2. Network EXPLORATION.... IBENO
3. SEPTA ENERGY..... IBENO & Mbo
4. Agbami...... Ibeno
5. Idoho lease (own by Exxon not Mobil).... IBENO
6. Universal Energy.... IBENO & Oron
7. Frontier Oil & Gas.... Esit Eket
8. Moni pulo..... Uruan
9. Shel exploration sub company.... Eastern Obolo
And many more....
Offshore..
1. ExxonMobil.... IBENO
2. Total E&P..... IBENO
3. Chevron field (operated offshores by Agbami) .... IBENO
4. AGIP..... ORON
5. Shell Petroleum...... offshore Ikot abasi

And etc... Alot more.. Reason Akwa Ibom is the highest producer of oil...

*MAY 2020 FAAC TO STATES (+LGAs)*

Delta: N18.06b
Lagos: N16.19b
A/Ibom: N15.41b
Rivers: N14.24b
Kano: N13.15b
Bayelsa: N10.85b
Katsina: N9.72b
Kaduna: N8.94b
Oyo: N8.79b
Borno: N8.69b
Jigawa: N8.2b
Niger: N8.08b
Imo: N7.75b
Sokoto: N7.64b
FCT: N7.41b
Benue:N7.33b
Kogi: 7.25b
Bauchi: 7.23b
Kebbi: 7.11b
Anambra: 7.04b
Edo: 6.97b
Adamawa: 6.69b
Enugu: 6.48b
Yobe: 6.46b
Ondo: 6.18b
Abia: 6.12b
Osun: 5.95b
Taraba: 5.91b
Ogun: 5.82b
Kwara: 5.54b
Zamfara: 5.52b
Plateau: 5.46b
Ebonyi: 5.41b
Nasarawa: 5.37b
C/River: 5.15b
Ekiti: 5.07b
Gombe: 4.80b

#StatiSense
(NBS)
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by bro4u: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
yaki84:
Abasi ibom diong akwaibom, Amen.
Yak mkpo ofon ofud Owo, Amen.
Yak idung nnyin abah ke emem ......
God bless my state
Slow and steady, we shall get there
Bro, mbok ikwo do anie'owo ke kwó? The name and title
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by yaki84: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
bro4u:

Bro, mbok ikwo do anie'owo ke kwó? The name and title
Progress effiong
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by bro4u: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
yaki84:

Progress effiong
What about the title? Can't get it here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him''

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.