Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,367 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (49243 Views)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / Obaseki Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

So oil Prices are unstable and yet you brag that you are the largest producer of Crude oil. You couldn't have bragged if you considered it less relevant.

So in your economic sense, coconut oil is more relevant than Crude oil. You are just plain silly.

You coconut factory is not of the level of say SIAT in Rivers, you allow your governor to start one mushroom facility and deceive you because you Akwa Ibomites are naturally timid and easily swayed.

Well, whatever you get is what you are a good as.
I've not compared oil to coconut but I'll bear with you since cultism is the only thing you understand.
Yes we're feeding fat on oil and that doesn't mean we shouldn't look into other areas.
Mushroom facility you say? Because you have mushroom facilities litterd all over Rivers doesn't mean Akwa Ibom will follow you and stoop so low.
If by being timid we won't be labeled as the hotbed of cultism in Nigeria like your polluted rivers so be it. Unam ikot

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Why have you achieved now or planned to achieve that hasn't been achieved by othyer. Is it Airport, Seaport, High-rise, flyovers. What is it that you bush people has particularly achieved that you must always disturb the internet. You Dog eating fvckers.
So if we celebrate it how's that your cultist business?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by earnit3: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Really
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

We don't have ogoni oil spillage in our water side.
We don't have soot infested air in uyo
So shut up abeg and deal with your environmental disasters.
And there is a boarder demarcating the Ogoni Waters from that of AkwaIbom, you do realise that someone in khana Lga is basically living in Akwaibom and the same oil companies are the one's in Ibeno and co, just because Ogoni cleanup took center stage doesn't meant there isn't any other pollution site in Niger Delta
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

I've not compared oil to coconut but I'll bear with you since cultism is the only thing you understand.
Yes we're feeding fat on oil and that doesn't mean we shouldn't look into other areas.
Mushroom facility you say? Because you have mushroom facilities litterd all over Rivers doesn't mean Akwa Ibom will follow you and stoop so low.
If by being timid we won't be labeled as the hotbed of cultism in Nigeria like your polluted rivers so be it. Unam ikot

Ebot.

You have absolutely nothing on Rivers. Rivers no even dey reason Akwa Ibom. We only see Lagos and Abuja. All I'm saying don't rub mediocrity on our faces because we will call it out for what it is.

Unam Ikot!! Ebot!!

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

And there is a boarder demarcating the Ogoni Waters from that of AkwaIbom, you do realise that someone in khana Lga is basically living in Akwaibom and the same oil companies are the one's in Ibeno and co, just because Ogoni cleanup took center stage doesn't meant there isn't any other pollution site in Niger Delta
Save me your stories.
Fact is we don't have soot falling in uyo.
We are not begging Buhari to come and clean up oron or ibeno or ikot Abasi.
We've been responsible enough not to let those oil companies behave stupid with the environment.
Can the same be said of your state? Definitely not
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ebot.

You have absolutely nothing on Rivers. Rivers no even dey reason Akwa Ibom. We only see Lagos and Abuja. All I'm saying don't rub mediocrity on our faces because we will call it out for what it is.

Unam Ikot!! Ebot!!
grin
What's our business with cultist if I may ask? The infamous Rivers of blood cheesy
Go and rest and stop feeling important cheesy
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:
grin What's our business with cultist if I may ask? The infamous Rivers of blood cheesy Go and rest and stop feeling important cheesy

I just remembered you're my fellow Chelsea fan. No vex. Eyen Ekan mi. no vex. grin
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You must be a clown really.
What you're doing is just stereotype in which every ethnic group has their down stereotype. Two threads have been posted today about academic excellence and Akwa ibomites were found on that list along with igbos and Yorubas.
Resorting to saying Akwa ibomites are house boys and house girls is dumb and petty, atleast it's legitimate work .
Unlike Rivers people who involve themselves in cultism and kidnapping like breathing in Oxygen.
And akwaibomites don't live and breathe cultism and kidnapping(especially traders) ,

the 'cultism ' of Rivers youths is the reason Akpabio has work today as Minister, as for education don't even go there admission in uk university isn't what my people pride themselves about, we have had Rivers graduates from british universities since the late 1800's
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

I just remembered you're my fellow Chelsea fan. No vex. Eyen Ekan mi. no vex. grin
Lol
I gas defend my state nna. Naso e be.
Me and you are supposed to be fighting for complete resource control and flogging those corrupt idiots in nddc and not fighting ourselves.
Anyway the blues for life grin
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

And akwaibomites don't live and breathe cultism and kidnapping(especially traders) ,

the 'cultism ' of Rivers youths is the reason Akpabio has work today as Minister, as for education don't even go there admission in uk university isn't what my people pride themselves about, we have had Rivers graduates from british universities since the late 1800's
You can lie o, the Portuguese and the British first reached Lagos, Calabar and Benin kingdoms before reaching other parts of Nigeria and by 1800 colonisation in Nigeria was just beginning so lie with concience. The first indegenous Bible in Africa was written in Efik language just to mention a few so even in education the Calabar man is ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You can lie o, the Portuguese and the British first reached Lagos, Calabar and Benin kingdoms before reaching other parts of Nigeria and by 1800 colonisation in Nigeria was just beginning so lie with concience. The first indegenous Bible in Africa was written in Efik language just to mention a few so even in education the Calabar man is ahead of you.
Taaa, how will the British get to Akwaibom without getting to Okoloama Grand Bonny first, go and find out the monarchies recognized by the old British empire

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Save me your stories.
Fact is we don't have soot falling in uyo.
We are not begging Buhari to come and clean up oron or ibeno or ikot Abasi.
We've been responsible enough not to let those oil companies behave stupid with the environment.
Can the same be said of your state? Definitely not
Really? Tell me more

https://dailypost.ng/2016/09/09/oil-spill-recorded-exxon-mobil-facility-akwa-ibom/

Udofia lamented that ExxonMobil had not lived up to its expectation since they changed their name from Mobil to ExxonMobil.
He said: “Ibeno community has over the years been subjected to environmental hazards from the activities of MPN

2)a 24-inch pipeline on Mobil's Idoho platform burst, spilling 40,000 barrels of Qua Iboe light crude oil into the

I'm not even happy bringing this environmental pollutions up, but I have to destroy this Ekaette aka house slave mentality
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Taaa, how will the British get to Akwaibom without getting to Okoloama Grand Bonny first, go and find out the monarchies recognized by the old British empire
Look below
I don't deal with lies but facts.
The Akwa Ibom/Efik people have always been in the major scheme of things, so take a back seat.

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Really? Tell me more

https://dailypost.ng/2016/09/09/oil-spill-recorded-exxon-mobil-facility-akwa-ibom/

Udofia lamented that ExxonMobil had not lived up to its expectation since they changed their name from Mobil to ExxonMobil.
He said: “Ibeno community has over the years been subjected to environmental hazards from the activities of MPN

2)a 24-inch pipeline on Mobil's Idoho platform burst, spilling 40,000 barrels of Qua Iboe light crude oil into the

I'm not even happy bringing this environmental pollutions up, but I have to destroy this Ekaette aka house slave mentality
Says a cultist from Port Harcourt
That's an ex Mobil staff addressing his former employees on doing the needful, we don't have women protesting naked like your ogoni people do quite unfortunately. I've traveled from ikot Abasi to Bonny by speed boat and the water in ikot Abasi is so clear that you can see the pipes running underwater and you'll think it's large snakes. go and rest with your soot air and polluted environment in the name of development.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol
I gas defend my state nna. Naso e be.
Me and you are supposed to be fighting for complete resource control and flogging those corrupt idiots in nddc and not fighting ourselves.
Anyway the blues for life grin

We suppose fight for improved or even total resource control but the happenings in NDDC has shown that we are still very clannish and not ready for sincerity in handling our immediate affairs. We can only hope for ND leaders who are truly selfless. May God help us.

@Bolded. Chelsea 4 Ever and Ever!!! KTBFFH
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by ubyways(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

It's called diversification of economy to agriculture you dumb fook. I forgot your land and sea is so polluted you can't even cultivate grass, continue feeding only on crude oil and think it will last forever.
Don't mine the idiot, you should have reminded him that there's no single functional refinery in the country. Alteast, Akwa Ibom contributes over 25% revenue to federal government, am sure his state contribute nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

We suppose fight for improved or even total resource control but the happenings in NDDC has shown that we are still very clannish and not ready for sincerity in handling our immediate affairs. We can only hope for ND leaders who are truly selfless. May God help us.

@Bolded. Chelsea 4 Ever and Ever!!! KTBFFH
Akpabio,omo agege, nwaboshi etc all of them are extremely corrupt. Nddc should be investigated independently from it's day of creation to now and it should be striped away from politicians and allowed to run like a company full of technocrats because these politicians are using it as free ATM. The happenings there has emboldened those stealing our resources because we have not shown good character and have no moral backing as it is. Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Bayelsa are supposed to be the best states in Nigeria to be honest if things are done right without corruption, mediocrity and nepotism with full resource control.

Chelsea suppose by defender's and goal keepers nna, 12th September is already at hand o.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubyways:

Don't mine the idiot, you should have reminded him that there's no single functional refinery in the country. Alteast, Akwa Ibom contributes over 25% revenue to federal government, am sure his state contribute nothing.
The powers who are currently enjoying this stupid arrangements of refining our own crude oil outside nigeria won't allow those refineries thrive.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Look below
I don't deal with lies but facts.
The Akwa Ibom/Efik people have always been in the major scheme of things, so take a back seat.
Lol now its Akwaibom/Efik also add slash Abia so that you will make points on the Internet, and secondly screenshots on your phone doesn't mean ish, is that how you make citations in Uniuyo?
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by ubyways(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
24SEVEN:

Delta has Oil refinery, Rivers has Oil refinery, Rivers also has a 6,000BPD modular refinery. Has NLNG plant and a Greenfield LNG plant. Has petrochemicals company. This shows we are serious about oil and gas. What does Akwa Ibom have except stealing oil Wells from Cross River. Rivers and Abia states. grin
Keep deceiving yourself, No Nigerian refinery refines even a drop of crude. The refinaries are all monuments.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Lol now its Akwaibom/Efik also add slash Abia so that you will make points on the Internet, and secondly screenshots on your phone doesn't mean ish, is that how you make citations in Uniuyo?
You're the one who said why will you be afraid of a Calabar man. That term cover's Akwa/Efik because most people you call calabar are actually ibibios or Annang people and we speak the same language,same culture etc. Unfortunately your brain is just pea sized so I'm not suprised you can't comprehend.
How I choose to present my point is my discretion as long as I'm not spreading lies, don't be a dunce, you should rather focus on proving me wrong rather than expressing your ignorance.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Blackking98:

You're the one who said why will you be afraid of a Calabar man. That term cover's Akwa/Efik because most people you call calabar are actually ibibios or Annang people and we speak the same language,same culture etc. Unfortunately your brain is just pea sized so I'm not suprised you can't comprehend.
How I choose to present my point is my discretion as long as I'm not spreading lies, don't be a dunce, you should rather focus on proving me wrong rather than expressing your ignorance.
Such is the wisdom of an Okon, so you are comparing Rivers as a state to AkwaIbom and Cross Rivers state because of Ibibio/Efik language similarities,
should I also join Rivers/Delta/Edo/Bayelsa/Ondo/Abia/Imo and even Eastern Obolo in Aks because all these places have cultural and linguistic affiliation with 'Rivers' people, can you now see your folly Okon, go back & man your master's gate you have tried for today
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by ubyways(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

It seems you don't know your history. The Quota system government has deprived you the right to learn some history. A school from Akwa Ibom State is among the first fifth school in Nigeria. Educational basis, Akwa Ibom is not your mate.
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by nengibo: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
ubyways:

It seems you don't know your history. The Quota system government has deprived you the right to learn some history. A school from Akwa Ibom State is among the first fifth school in Nigeria. Educational basis, Akwa Ibom is not your mate.
Another Okon in My mentions, which school is that
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Such is the wisdom of an Okon, so you are comparing Rivers as a state to AkwaIbom and Cross Rivers state because of Ibibio/Efik language similarities,
should I also join Rivers/Delta/Edo/Bayelsa/Ondo/Abia/Imo and even Eastern Obolo in Aks because all these places have cultural and linguistic affiliation with 'Rivers' people, can you now see your folly Okon, go back & man your master's gate you have tried for today
You're free to add Lagos and kano grin
Your stereotype is getting really stale, if you want to continue nock yourself out
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
nengibo:

Another Okon in My mentions, which school is that
Another rivers cultist on nairaland grin
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by ubyways(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Savie:
That's great but they didn't state their mission in Aks. Are they here to built refineries or what?
To facilitate de relocation of corporate Hqtrs of multinational oil coys operating in de state to AkS.De 21 storeys building de team inspected is to serve dat purpose.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Giftsketches18(f): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Ubonguko(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
yaki84:
Abasi ibom diong akwaibom, Amen.
Yak mkpo ofon ofud Owo, Amen.
Yak idung nnyin abah ke emem ......
God bless my state
Slow and steady, we shall get there

Kpong ke menim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.