Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account (82987 Views)

Difficulty Sending Money To Someone"s Account In Nigeria / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by ehix89(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
A country that has left its youth with no morals and right sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by rotile247(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any complaint to the bank should be well documented. Do a letter to the branch manager and put cbn in copy ensure it is endorsed, signed as received with date and stamp because when issues arise in future those bank would deny e,g "I can't remember receiving such complaints". Don't spend the money.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by CodeTemplar: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

I need help on what to do next....below is the screenshot of the alert...
My advise is this, there is a good possibility your account has been compromises by fraudsters who want to use your account to accumulate fraudulent transfers from overseas before using it for their final transaction or transfer their own accounts. It is best you report it to authorities(bank/police) since you appear to have no intention of treating it as awuf money.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Ekpekaycee: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Only second time and you are saying
"Keeps sending". As if it's up to 10 times.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
no chop the money o.just keep it.it might be error.a similar case like this happened that i heard on the radio.dude recieved 200k credit on his account from an unknown person and the next day he recieved 100k.bros just started flexing the money doing parties and buying stuff until the owner of the money traced the account and they had to demand for the money.Oga don flex money down to 20k.from the story they said he had to repay everything.So no chop dat money

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
oga transfer the money inside my account
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Dailyhappenings: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Maybe I should give you my account number to transfer.

Well, learn how to make Coleslaw sandwich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s77vgL78iFs
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
timwudz:
Blessing in disguise
If you're not using that bank account again, DM me the information lemme be using it. Thank you
its like u guys never hear about money laundering cheesy.wen dem freeze ur account then u go know cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
One civil servant don add your name among pensioners.You don become ghost worker.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by silibaba: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ordinary 30k, see how she dey panic.

If ego be 300million, she for drink sniper be dat.

angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

Unknown someone keeps sending money to my diamond access bank, this is the second time am recieving money to my account, which is 30,290 & 30,136 naira and the text on the remark is a foreign name.

At first i got alert of 30,260 with remark "Stepan zemalek", at first i thought someone mistakenly sent money to my account, i said lemme wait if i will receive a call from someone claiming the money but nobody called to claim the money, not knowing that my bank have deducted 530 naira for sms fee nd 200 naira for stamp nd postal fee, i have to transfer the money the money to my rubies bank account with the hope somebody will call me nd claim the money.

Secondly, i got another alert of 30,136 with the remark saying "Jaonna LiebeltEtzler/18.9.20".

I dont remember giving anybody my bank details apart from my mom nd uncles, i have called my bank customer care to complain about it and to know who sent the money from my account but he said he cant disclose the information to me. i have complained to the bank and the keep saying their normal bla bla.

If you like yourself go to the bank and ask them to reverse the money to the sender. Put it in writing. Make sure they stamp it and you snap it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
Visit any Access bank branch and make a formal complaint, because when the real owner complains, you will pay!
gbam!
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Openbusiness: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Youngzedd:

Go to police station and make a report. Endeavour to write a statement.

Ensure you get a copy maybe by snapping it with your phone.

Trouble will come but with the police statement, you will be free.

Also sent an email to your bank.

This two things will save you in future.

Finally, don't spend the money.
You are very wise. OP this is exactly what you should do. Go to the nearest police station, lay your complaint and write a statement. Make sure it is properly documented and the entry is made in their records. Notify your bank, make sure you get a documented reply stating they have received your complaint and were notified. Make an e-copy of both documents into your email or cloud storage. Then continue living your life. No spend the money oh. And don't keep it in your account. Tell the bank to reverse the transaction

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by 99foxxy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
Azyne:
Maybe it's Abacha, sending you money from the grave cheesy
Tell him to send some to me too. Lol.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Same thing happened to me with UBA, an account I hardly use, I checked the account balance in February this year and realize a strange person had been depositing 105k into the account for 9 months every 30 days, I reported to the bank and they said it will be investigated, as I type this, they never got back to me, anyway I didn't touch the funds my account balance remains same.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by electhnd(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
SegFault:
Better find way to return that money oh, because this might end in tears.
pls advice him, which country will he transfer the money to
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
Visit any Access bank branch and make a formal complaint, because when the real owner complains, you will pay!

I made same complains for money more than that and after 6 months they haven't done anything about it, they claim its untraceable, the useless people keep removing charges from it monthly.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by ifymadu: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
If you get to read this message, please quickly go to the police station and make a statement so that it will be on record that you made an official complaint and that you are not a 419er. This will serve as your alibi if in future someone comes with a claim that your account was used to defraud him or her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trustwallet:
Hello nairalander!

1st write a strong worded email to your bank. That way you have evidence that you reported the issue and nothing was done.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
k2wise:

I made same complains for money more than that and after 6 months they haven't done anything about it, they claim its untraceable, the useless people keep removing charges from it monthly.
since you have made ya claim then you are safe. Bank will investigate and sanction staff that failed to lien the money.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by UDUJ(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
You better go lodge a complaint at your bank and get it in writing. Also report this in a police station and get a written statement as well.

I fear fraudsters have gotten your account compromised. Act fast or else EFCC detention cell or Kirikiri loading.

cc: Trustwallet

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Teenaira: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Azyne:
Maybe it's Abacha, sending you money from the grave cheesy

That is impossible, Abacha can not send this coin. If Abacha sends money to you, you will be SHOCKED.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Psoul(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
That seem like a salary. May be your account number may have bn mistakenly bn added to a particular firm's payroll. See the amount. They looks similar, just plus or minus some fractions, may be due to tax deduction or something like dat.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Sholaco: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Keep withdrawing
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by steeltrust: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
dnawah:
are u not one of those that typed Amen on Facebook,when them say u will get money in your account? money don come u dey fear.
dis one off me
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Karleb(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bros go and report yourself in the station o.

The money can be traced to you anywhere in Nigeria and you might get in trouble.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Dbarrzx: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pls send an official mail to the bank...so you have a written record
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
k2wise:
Same thing happened to me with UBA, an account I hardly use, I checked the account balance in February this year and realize a strange person had been depositing 105k into the account for 9 months every 30 days, I reported to the bank and they said it will be investigated, as I type this, they never got back to me, anyway I didn't touch the funds my account balance remains same.
awuf money, its good you told them to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by pek(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
rotile247:
Any complaint to the bank should be well documented. Do a letter to the branch manager and put cbn in copy ensure it is endorsed, signed as received with date and stamp because when issues arise in future those bank would deny e,g "I can't remember receiving such complaints". Don't spend the money.
op, do this and forget the money exist there. It may stop or continue but with the above, you are covered.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by stagger: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Someone is using your account for an elaborate money laundering scheme.

Save yourself NOW by writing to the bank's head office and copy the CBN fraud unit.
Re: Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account by Uzomacharles: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Blessing?? This is dangerous..
Make I get am first then play sure odd
Then give them the money back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.