Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (10059 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

I have always had reservations about a Biafra that would have the Babelian SS in it, especially the present day Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta. These areas are a flash point and highly volatile. These areas will forever be a red flag and danger zone to any country because rebel movements will always develop there.
Also, the Warri question is yet to be answered. The Itshekiri, Ijaw and Uhrobo will always be at loggerheads there, and I see no solution to that crises.

If our Anioma brothers from Delta are unanimously interested in join us, that will be great, likewise our Asa brothers and others in Rivers, although Obigbo/Oyigbo areas are already fanatical about Biafra and if it comes down to a referendum, they will most likely vote to join us.

The likely scenario or countries that are going to emerge are
1. Biafran; comprising 5 SE States, Anioma and Asa/Obigbo areas of Delta and Rivers states respectively.
2. Akwa-Cross; comprising Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
3. Niger Delta; comprising Rivers State (minus Asa/Obigbo areas), Bayelsa and probably Delta State(minus Anioma).
4. Bendel; Edo State and maybe the entire present Delta State.
5. Oduduwa; comprising all 6 SW States and maybe Okun/Kogi West. They should forget Illorin for obvious reasons.

These are the most realistic countries that would emerge from Southern Nigeria.

Spoken like the intelligent person you are. This is the most realistic scenario based on Nigeria's current political atmosphere.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Biafrannuke:
it's not difficult to spot an obsessed person. One wonders why this obsession has not translated to any force of change.
I believe you are speaking from your experience of worshipping your fellow man (Nnamdi Kanu)

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by uniqueboi1(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

Well you will never know what I am talking about because it doesnt support your Igbo attache narative.

The truth is that most Igbos who are sick and tired of Nigeria and are not interested in forming a nation with non-Igbo south south. They wish you all the best with your niger delta republic.

We just peacefully want our republic of Igboland or whatever name we decide.

Sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2020
VEXT:

Guy that's the truth... Come to the north and see how foodstuffs r cheap esp Kano, while in the south... Price of foodstuff r too high ..Because of the love of money we have and hate for ourselves..
I'm not against breaking up, I support it also.. But we have to love ourselves... let's develop and invest in the south first.Before thinking of breaking up...

How can food stuff be so cheap in the north yet there are millions of malnourished children there according to Unicef? What about when corona virus hit and the FG had to send them seized bags of rice to survive? What about the protest that happened 2 weeks ago in the north over rising food prices?

Dont play with my intelligence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by VEXT: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

How can food stuff be so cheap in the north yet there are millions of malnourished children there according to Unicef? What about when corona virus hit and the FG had to send them seized bags of rice to survive? What about the protest that happened 2 weeks ago in the north over rising food prices?

Dont play with my intelligence.

Guy I stay in the north, so I know what I'm saying ... You can't deny the fact that the price of foodstuff in the south is higher than in the north.. Ask any one you know who stay in the north...
High population increase and terrorism there is the cause of that statistic given by UNICEF..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Sorry, I can't help you.

Never asked for your help. It's music to most Igbo people's ears when the idea of igbo independence is brought up. Unlike IPOB, they don't want non-Igbo SS included. They want a peaceful Igbo nation where everyone is hardworking and not depending on natural resources.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2020
VEXT:

Guy that's the truth... Come to the north and see how foodstuffs r cheap esp Kano, while in the south... Price of foodstuff r too high ..Because of the love of money we have and hate for ourselves..
I'm not against breaking up, I support it also.. But we have to love ourselves... let's develop and invest in the south first.Before thinking of breaking up...
There is no homogeneous country (>70%) that is backward, check the likes of Switzerland, Japan, Russia, Singapore and so on. The love will come by force when the politician is an in-law and the security personnel is your best friends brother and you know the family house of you LG chairman. Why the love no go dey by force, by then when the state of affairs goes awry we will know in front whose family house we will protest

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

Spoken like the intelligent person you are. This is the most realistic scenario based on Nigeria's current political atmosphere.

Thank you my brother. I created a thread where I elaborated expansively on this issue, but nairaland and its mods that hate truth closed it down when it began to gain traction.

We really need to start discussing about post Nigeria because this country is obviously living in its last days.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by dukeprince50: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2020
k
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by VEXT: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Bkayyy:

There is no homogeneous country (>70%) that is backward, check the likes of Switzerland, Japan, Russia, Singapore and so on. The love will come by force when the politician is an in-law and the security personnel is your best friends brother and you know the family house of you LG chairman. Why the love no go dey by force, by then when the state of affairs goes awry we will know in front whose family house we will protest

A northerner will employ his own northern brother without any string attach.. The moment he knows you r a Muslim and from the north that's all.. Can a southerner do the same thing?
I know what I pass when I was looking for a job in the hands of a close uncle who was a former Senator.. So brother forget story...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

I have always had reservations about a Biafra that would have the Babelian SS in it, especially the present day Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta. These areas are a flash point and highly volatile. These areas will forever be a red flag and danger zone to any country because rebel movements will always develop there.
Also, the Warri question is yet to be answered. The Itshekiri, Ijaw and Uhrobo will always be at loggerheads there, and I see no solution to that crises.

If our Anioma brothers from Delta are unanimously interested in join us, that will be great, likewise our Asa brothers and others in Rivers, although Obigbo/Oyigbo areas are already fanatical about Biafra and if it comes down to a referendum, they will most likely vote to join us.

The likely scenario or countries that are going to emerge are
1. Biafran; comprising 5 SE States, Anioma and Asa/Obigbo areas of Delta and Rivers states respectively.
2. Akwa-Cross; comprising Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
3. Niger Delta; comprising Rivers State (minus Asa/Obigbo areas), Bayelsa and probably Delta State(minus Anioma).
4. Bendel; Edo State and maybe the entire present Delta State.
5. Oduduwa; comprising all 6 SW States and maybe Okun/Kogi West. They should forget Illorin for obvious reasons.

These are the most realistic countries that would emerge from Southern Nigeria.

Why must we forget ilorin?
How possible, What about those towns around ilorin?

Ilorin is in the centre, there are hundreds of yoruba towns after it.

Just like saying Igbos should forget Nnewi or awka both are in the center of Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2020
VEXT:

A northerner will employ his own northern brother without any string attach.. The moment he knows you r a Muslim and from the north that's all.. Can a southerner do the same thing?
I know what I pass when I was looking for a job in the hands of a close uncle who was a former Senator.. So brother forget story...
If you want to know the cause, go and read about how Igbos were identified and killed in the North by hausas.
Prior to 1967, no ethnic group in Africa knows unity like the Igbos, but right now what the Igbos use is defence mechanism to avoid what happened in the 60s to repeat itself.
It is important to note that their new found unity is as a result of collective antagonism of Ndigbo. For the northerner to put his relative in a political position is not for the sake of love but to make sure that space doesn't go to the Igbos, go see a northern private establishment and you'll realize that most people in sensitive positions are igbos and yorubas because if things goes awry he will feel the heat direct but the case of national appointment is just there for nothing sake that is why naija is not moving forward. Once Ndigbo leaves Nigeria you'll see their real "love". The colonialists said that they met 13 warring emirs in the North and walked uninterruptedly to the sultan because of their disunity

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Seerade029:

Just like saying Igbos should forget Nnewi or awka both are in the center of Anambra
Unless you want to share your new country with more than 100 fulani settlements. If you have been to Ilorin and Kwara you will know this, and based on international law you can't displace a group of people that have continously stayed in one particular location for more than a century. Besides I don't think the citizens of ilorin will fancy being lumped in the new Oduduwa Republic

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Bkayyy:

Unless you want to share your new country with more than 100 fulani settlements. If you have been to Ilorin and Kwara you will know this, and based on international law you can't displace a group of people that have continously stayed in one particular location for more than a century

I just left kwara start not quite long. I know ilorin very well.

Coming from Osun state from the south - we have yoruba towns like, Offa, Ijagbo, Ajase, Erin Ile etc.

Coming from Ekiti from the East - We have yoruba towns like, Isin, ekiti kwara, omu aran, oro etc

Coming from Oyo state from the west - We have Yoruba towns like Galilee, Ogbomosho etc

Coming from Niger state from the North - we have yoruba towns like jebba.

While ilorin is in the centre of North (Niger), West (Oyo), East (Ekiti), South (Osun) , pls tell me how we will leave ilorin?
Or will ilorin stand alone as a nation?

If you've been to kwara you'll know it's impossible to leave ilorin, except we leave the whole Kwara state.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Seerade029:

I just left kwara start not quite long. I know ilorin very well.

Coming from Osun state from the south - we have yoruba towns like, Offa, Ijagbo, Ajase, Erin Ile etc.

Coming from Ekiti from the East - We have yoruba towns like, Isin, ekiti kwara, omu aran, oro etc

Coming from Oyo state from the west - We have Yoruba towns like Galilee, Ogbomosho etc

Coming from Niger state from the North - we have yoruba towns like jebba.

While ilorin is in the centre of North (Niger), West (Oyo), East (Ekiti), South (Osun) , pls tell me how we will leave ilorin?
Or will ilorin stand alone as a nation?

If you've been to kwara you'll know it's impossible to leave ilorin, except we leave the whole Kwara state.
I won't argue with you on the yoruba towns you'll meet before Ilorin. Infact those towns are more yoruba than most of the yoruba towns I've met but the Ilorin own is quite different and peculiar based on the influx and establishment of the fulanis who are permanent residents of that place

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:
thank God, don't touch any of our states. RIVERS State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Bayelsa State, Cross Rivers, Delta State.

we wan use am form our Niger Delta Republic

You're being more utopian than realistic. I can assure you or even bet with 2 million naira that Niger Delta republic will never be made up with all the 6 SS states, such a country will automatically descend into chaos and anarchy because existing fault lines will develop into earthquakes.

The only stable areas/zones are the Akwa-Cross that will most likely go their own way, Delta North/Anioma that will most likely join their Igbo brothers and Edo that would hope to lure Anioma and other parts of Delta State into forming Bendel republic with them since they wouldn't want to join Oduduwa that will dominate them completely.

Only Bayelsa and Rivers (minus the Asa/Oyigbo areas) and maybe Delta State (minus Anioma areas) will form the real Niger Delta rep. Again, the Ikwerre would be scared to go with them considering how the Ijaws treated them in old Rivers State which is likely going to happen again in Niger Delta rep which would be more or less old Rivers State. However, the Ikwerres would still end up with the Ijaws since they would be too minute to stand as a country.

That's the reality, and if you remove emotions and wishful thinking, that's how post Nigeria would be.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Bkayyy:

I won't argue with you on the yoruba towns you'll meet before Ilorin. Infact those towns are more yoruba than most of the yoruba towns I've met but the Ilorin own is quite different and peculiar based on the influx and establishment of the fulanis who are permanent residents of that place

Yes I understand, but if ilorin is at the border of kwara state to the north. It would have been a very possible mission.

But ilorin dey center.
And we can't leave those Yoruba towns after ilorin that refuses to be under Emirates.

The only solution is either leave kwara state completely
Or

We take only Kwara south and part of kwara central to be part of Oduduwa.

Then we will leave ilorin with kwara north (nupe areas) + those Yoruba towns after ilorin to the north.

Kogi west is easier to get, it borders Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by omoharry(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

Why exactly are you angry? lol

We want an Igbo only nation. We dont give a damn about who doesn't like us.
ok.. bye.bye. I know that inside this same Biafra , descrimnation against the lesser tribe will start .. The Anambra man will feel too superior to be governed by someone from Enugu .. Then people from Ebonyi state will be a no no becos they don't have any regard for them. As for the Osu victims, those ones will just hide in the shadow of their society who should not be heard. They will start fighting among themselves due to their stupid ego and boastful personality ..
Nnamdi Kanu on the other hand will your Demi god, who must give a nod before anything is done and this will not sit well with the Igbos who are not known to take orders.

You think the Yourubas and we SS are your problems? Your problem is you guys.Majority of your kins men have succeeded in spoiling the reputation of this country, due to their endless greed for wealth, so as to boast among their vain friends & community that they have arrived and eligible for a chieftaincy title.. which your chief will stupidly give out becos of these unexplained wealth . Is this not the reason why many of your brothers are ready to die to get rich by all means, either by hook or by crook?

You guys should go, you won't be missed at all. Beside, you are not united and easily devided due to envy and jealousy among yourselves

It will be much easier for the Yorubas and Hausas to rule themselves peacefully than for the Igbos .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

You're being more utopian than realistic. I can assure you or even bet with 2 million naira that Niger Delta republic will never be made up with all the 6 SS states, such a country will automatically descend into chaos and anarchy because existing fault lines will develop into earthquakes.

The only stable areas/zones are the Akwa-Cross that will most likely go their own way, Delta North/Anioma that will most likely join their Igbo brothers and Edo that would hope to lure Anioma and other parts of Delta State into forming Bendel republic with them since they wouldn't want to join Oduduwa that will dominate them completely.

Only Bayelsa and Rivers (minus the Asa/Oyigbo areas) and maybe Delta State (minus Anioma areas) will form the real Niger Delta rep. Again, the Ikwerre would be scared to go with them considering how the Ijaws treated them in old Rivers State which is likely going to happen again in Niger Delta rep which would be more or less old Rivers State. However, the Ikwerres would still end up with the Ijaws since they would be too minute to stand as a country.

That's the reality, and if you remove emotions and wishful thinking, that's how post Nigeria would be.

This senero is likely to be played out.(That's what I expect)

But I'm thinking the Western powers might want to divide us based on what they left
.3 / 4 regions

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2020
Seerade029:

You're comparing apples with oranges. Illorin and the surrounding areas may be ethnically Yoruba but they've historically belonged to Northern Nigeria. There are Yorubas in Benin republic so there is no law that says all Yorubas must join Oduduwa republic.

On the other hand, Nnewi, Awka and Anambra have always belonged to Eastern Nigeria and even prior to the creation of the regions.

Trying to force Illorin into Oduduwa could lead to war with Arewa because they would resist it and I know you people always dread such possibility grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Ojiofor: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
All these pretending Igbos shouting we prefer Igbo nation without SS will still go to RBL facebook page to worship MNK who in his foolishness even included Idoma,Igala and Igede northern tribes and midwest tirbes into his online Biafra republic.
For me it is a waste of time discussing something that is not in a existence.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

You're comparing apples with oranges. Illorin and the surrounding areas maybe ethnically Yoruba both they've historically belonged to Northern Nigeria. There are Yorubas in Benin republic so there is law that says all Yorubas must join Oduduwa republic.

On the other hand, Nnewi, Awka and Anambra have always belonged to Eastern Nigeria and even prior to the creation of the regions.

Trying to force Illorin into Oduduwa could lead to war with Arewa because they would resist it and I know you people always dread such possibility grin grin

Guy stop reasoning with your emotions you didn't get what I'm saying.

Ilorin is the only town with emirate, and it's being surrounded with yoruba towns that has Oba and refused to bow down to emirates.
How will you Join ilorin (in center) to the north without causing war?

I used Anambra as example.
Nnewi and awka are in the center of Anambra. Is it possible to carve Nnewi only to Asaba
It's not possible.

But Onitsha and Asaba can be carved to form a state since they are both at the border.

In the case of ilorin, ilorin is not at the border but in a center surrounded by Yoruba towns.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:
thank God, don't touch any of our states. RIVERS State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Bayelsa State, Cross Rivers, Delta State.

we wan use am form our Niger Delta Republic
will the ijaw itshekeris and urohobo stop killing themselves. this fight you guys are doing if not because you are minorities that would be a civil war if it happens in NDR. Will the Efik people follow you when they have nothing in common with you guys they would rather have their own country. even the itshekeris will stick with the yorubas NDR will only be Delta Igbos ikwerre and ijaw. I pity them Sha Ijaw go usw them do fisherman pepper soup

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
VEXT:
All rubbish, why don't you guys ask your self this question.. "why do all south south states don't want to align with you guys" You guys can't not be trusted.. Trickish in nature... Always support one of your own, when ever he/she does bad.. A clear example is the case of fani Kayode,who caught his wife cheating.. Instead of you guys to blast the woman.. You people were busy supporting her because she is from your tribe...
The same you guys go outside the country and involved in illegal things..Give the country bad names and want the world to respect Nigeria... I want this country to divided..so that south south will stay on their own.. While you guys stay on your own....
they cannot stand own their own they are not monoethnic they hate each other they have fought wars do you think they will want to be together with each other where they would be no majority to settle their problems. The SS will break into multiple countries and the edos and itshekeris and urohobo will pitch tent with Yorubas. The Igbos will not allow the so called SS igbos in we don't want people that claim Igbo when is good for them and deny us when is bad from them

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Seerade029: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2
Bkayyy

This is map of kwara.
Yoruba owns the area I circled green.
Whilr ilorin is the one in red.

How will ilorin join North without causing war with the Yoruba towns that surrounded it

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Biafrannuke:
The op of the thread is the same person as horsepower102 and is still same as bkayyy and proeast

He is one jobless, SS Igbo-obsessed fool called pazienza aka Igboid.
no I'm not I'm
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by muykem: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rubbish. Biafra idea itself is based on oil in Niger delta.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by olorunyomi25149: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2BkayyyThis is diagram of sokoto. Yoruba owns the vicinity I circled eco. Whilr ilorin is the one in amber. How will ilorin join North without causing invasion with the Yoruba cities that surrounded it

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

To add to your question ask him if he has ever heard of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi with so many manufacturing industries.
they won't answer this question

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
omoharry:
ok.. bye.bye. I know that inside this same Biafra , descrimnation against the lesser tribe will start .. The Anambra man will feel too superior to be governed by someone from Enugu .. Then people from Ebonyi state will be a no no becos they don't have any regard for them. As for the Osu victims, those ones will just hide in the shadow of their society who should not be heard. They will start fighting among themselves due to their stupid ego and boastful personality ..
Nnamdi Kanu on the other hand will your Demi god, who must give a nod before anything is done and this will not sit well with the Igbos who are not known to take orders.

You think the Yourubas and we SS are your problems? Your problem is you guys.Majority of your kins men have succeeded in spoiling the reputation of this country, due to their endless greed for wealth, so as to boast among their vain friends & community that they have arrived and eligible for a chieftaincy title.. which your chief will stupidly give out becos of these unexplained wealth . Is this not the reason why many of your brothers are ready to die to get rich by all means, either by hook or by crook?

You guys should go, you won't be missed at all. Beside, you are not united and easily devided due to envy and jealousy among yourselves

It will be much easier for the Yorubas and Hausas to rule themselves peacefully than for the Igbos .

Let Igbos get their freedom and come back to see us in 10 years. That's when you will realize that Nigeria wasted your people's destiny.

And for your information, Igbos are very united. They may not agree on everything but one thing I know is that they help each other out in times of need.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Seerade029:

Guy stop reasoning with your emotions you didn't get what I'm saying.

Ilorin is the only town with emirate, and it's being surrounded with yoruba towns that has Oba and refused to bow down to emirates.
How will you Join ilorin (in center) to the north without causing war?

I used Anambra as example.
Nnewi and awka are in the center of Anambra. Is it possible to carve Nnewi only to Asaba
It's not possible.

But Onitsha and Asaba can be carved to form a state since they are both at the border.

In the case of ilorin, ilorin is not at the border but in a center surrounded by Yoruba towns.

Lol, are you sure you're not the one reasoning emotionally instead of rationally? Both Illorin and the surrounding areas i.e. present day Kwara will go to the North, this would be based on its historical affiliations. I gave you an example with Benin republic, ethnicity is not enough for in allocating regions/zones to where they would belong, otherwise Yorubas in Benin would have been in Nigeria!

I'm not saying you people can't contest it, but what I'm saying is that it could lead to war between you guys and Arewa, and they would fight like wounded lions because of their anger at Nigeria's breakup.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
omoharry:

the statement that Igbos are not united is a big lie. how did we become one of the richest tribe in Nigeria if we hate each other after a bloody civil war . Yes we have differences and we accept them an Anambra man will not go to ebonyi and contest election and vice versa. We accept each other differences that is how ww have been able to live peacefully together. worry about the SW who will be the main ruler is it the alafin or the ooni will the ijesha and the ijebus and other Yoruba become one or should I remind you of the kijiri war. the only that Igbos are lacking in terms of unity somehow is in politics ONLY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Jonathan Condoles Buhari Over Daughter's Death / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.