Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (10073 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by nsiba: 4:13am On Oct 06, 2020
ubyways:

You are deluding yourself, Ijaw doesn't have upper hands against any tribe in the Niger Delta and Akwa cross can not go with Igbo.

This thread is the usual Igbos dubious begging, LANDLOCKED they are and they will temain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Cjrane2: 4:38am On Oct 06, 2020
I hope you guys read the previous posts of the Op. Dude is a fulani.

They are desperate to maintain the status quo of Nigeria by tricking the south into fighting themselves. They had tried the Sunday Igboho story to pitch Igbos against Yorubas. Then tried the "igbo coup" of 1966. Now they are posing as Igbos to pitch the SS against the SE. Sometimes i wonder when southerners will grow an ounce of sense than falling for these fulani threads.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by SlayerForever: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2020
I find it so strange how minorities keep reminding us Igbo people don't love themselves. What is their business naaaaaa? How are they affected by that?

Mad mad people everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Facidio: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol... As if south south is begging to be part of Biafra.... SS is the golden guess that lays the golden eggs. Every body wants them as theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by SlayerForever: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2020
^^^Ode ni e.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Miracle2020: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Proeast2:

It's obvious you're seeing double. You were arguing with someone and I tried to correct an impression. It seems you don't check people's moniker or what. Please highlight where I stated that food is not cheaper in the North.

I don't like it when people just argue blindly.
then u should know that I was not talking to you in the first instance. Why mentioning me on something you know nothing about.if your mouth is too long pls cut it, stop porknossing.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by selemempe: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

Guy that's the truth... Come to the north and see how foodstuffs r cheap esp Kano, while in the south... Price of foodstuff r too high ..Because of the love of money we have and hate for ourselves..
I'm not against breaking up, I support it also.. But we have to love ourselves... let's develop and invest in the south first.Before thinking of breaking up...
yoruba people and hatred for anything break up of Nigeria. Even in a thread where Igbos are saying they want to break out alone without anyone. What can Igbos ever do to please you guys?
SE is only made up of hotels? lmao

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Bkayyy: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2020
tsdarkside:

preach....!!
this igboid-igbos are very dangerous....
they are are not their or here,very confusin....

and the way i understand it,they started the civil-war....!!
Kitikpa gbarie gị anya there, anụ mpama

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
then u should know that I was not talking to you in the first instance. Why mentioning me on something you know nothing about.if your mouth is too long pls cut it, stop porknossing.

You're so stubborn in your ignorance. Bye, I'm done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
ubyways:

You are deluding yourself, Ijaw doesn't have upper hands against any tribe in the Niger Delta and Akwa cross can not go with Igbo.

The Ijaws are the most influential minority group in the Niger Delta. P.H will be the capital of Niger Delta rep and they will take over the city and be the ones calling the shots. The likes of Asari Dokubo, Tompolo & other Ijaw militants will always be in the background to threaten any government with guerilla movements. Even their mangrove terrain and proximity to P.H will give them added advantage. They will be the new Fulanis and there is no other minority group that can threaten them.

BTW, the Akwa-Cross can stay alone or join the Niger Delta rep, it wouldn't change anything.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2020
nsiba:

This thread is the usual Igbos dubious begging, LANDLOCKED they are and they will temain

Lol, stop decieving yourself with lies they told you. Shiploads of containers have started arriving Onitsha as we speak.

We will know who will beg who eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
horsepower102:
Notice how some people are not happy that igbos said that we don’t need them. You would think this would make them happy but their reaction on this thread shows their true intentions. They wished Igbos will depend on them to form a nation.

IPOB has Really given a lot of people false image of igbos.

Honestly, I'm shocked too. Their frustration and anger on realizing that Igbos don't actually need them is like a comic relief to me.

Ships have started arriving Onitsha port as we speak, so the landlock myth has been quashed!

They talk about oil yet we have enough oil to make us self sufficient and considering that oil is now worthless in the global market and would never become vital again as the world goes green. So the oil leverage is gone too!

Now, coming to gas that has a bright future, we have it more in abundance than any other section of Nigeria!

Our region is stable, has massive human resources and the biggest remmitances coming to Nigeria.

So I wonder how anyone in his right senses would argue that Igbos need the Niger Delta minorities for anything.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
quit dreaming. What on earth will make them want to have a pact with Nigeria. you still think 1967 is 2020, you think the MB we join the army to help fight like the first time after herdsmen have killed them in 1000s and the ND will join after you have taken their oil destroyed their land and given them only 12%. You are dreaming
You stupidly said you'll destroy the oil facilities and you expect them to watch you or clap for you, you are the one deluding yourself, you see war, the whole world is trying to avoid it but online warriors are here beating their chests, ask your grandfather how bad the war was or better still read half of a yellow sun, as for me I go commot leave una for this dump. I remember yesterday when I watched a video about a Chinese man saying that most Africans are lazy and are incapable of accepting new ideas, I just realised that he was a bit true, a common country una no fit manage, if you all weren't lazy we would have gotten what we wanted. Tueh, real real I regret being an African.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Cjrane2:
I hope you guys read the previous posts of the Op. Dude is a fulani.

They are desperate to maintain the status quo of Nigeria by tricking the south into fighting themselves. They had tried the Sunday Igboho story to pitch Igbos against Yorubas. Then tried the "igbo coup" of 1966. Now they are posing as Igbos to pitch the SS against the SE. Sometimes i wonder when southerners will grow an ounce of sense than falling for these fulani threads.
is because of people like you that have made people insult the Igbos.They say they won't be part of Biafra is it by force?We Igbos don't need them but you guys have made it seem like with can't do without them.I just showed you that we don't need them in any way rather they need us to be the unifying factor because without a majority group they would go into chaos and start killing themselves.Enough is enough stop allowing this SS and other Igbo hating tribes to be insulting to be insulting the Igbos and calling us land grabbers and attaché by force

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Facidio:
Lol... As if south south is begging to be part of Biafra.... SS is the golden guess that lays the golden eggs. Every body wants them as theirs
No we don't want and need them the Nigeria factor has made it seem that without you we are finished but I'm just telling you that it is a big lie. You guys even hate yourself why are you all of a sudden when you hear Igbos you start acting like your monoethnic

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

You stupidly said you'll destroy the oil facilities and you expect them to watch you or clap for you, you are the one deluding yourself, you see war, the whole world is trying to avoid it but online warriors are here beating their chests, ask your grandfather how bad the war was or better still read half of a yellow sun, as for me I go commot leave una for this dump. I remember yesterday when I watched a video about a Chinese man saying that most Africans are lazy and are incapable of accepting new ideas, I just realised that he was a bit true, a common country una no fit manage, if you all weren't lazy we would have gotten what we wanted. Tueh, real real I regret being an African.
WTF are you talking about you were the one talking about war when war was never mentioned, you said you are going to kill the Igbos again and I pointed out to you that IF any war should happen it would not play out like how it did in 67 and I gave you an instance. weren't the NDA blowing up pipelines when they started so you think if you tell them to blow start blowing it up so they would have their own sovereign country they would reject it?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2020
nsiba:

We don't need your nonsense and indirect style of begging, I know the Anambra loves the IMO man so much like the way he loves the Ebonyi.
Actually this is just a serious warning cause we are starting development at Blue lake resort in Ukanufun and better perish any nonsense " not land lock" talk or thinking of using there as port
What are you talking about

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
WTF are you talking about you were the one talking about war when war was never mentioned, you said you are going to kill the Igbos again and I pointed out to you that IF any war should happen it would not play out like how it did in 67 and I gave you an instance. weren't the NDA blowing up pipelines when they started so you think if you tell them to blow start blowing it up so they would have their own sovereign country they would reject it?
Me kill who, do I look like buhari, I am simply telling you the truth, you people would start a war and kill many people. Those oil facilities if Nigeria should split are like gold to the Niger deltans, so if you dare blow it up, even if they have to make a pact with the devil, they will make whoever did it pay, stop talking like a child who does not know how the world works, secession will always lead to conflicts simple, if you aren't ready to pick up arms and fight, stop ranting from your room and keep quiet. I advise you to read half of a yellow sun and educate yourself on how horrible war is.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2020
nsiba:

Now say it again but this time without crying https://www.nairaland.com/6163234/onitsha-port-receives-pilot-cargo

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

Me kill who, do I look like buhari, I am simply telling you the truth, you people would start a war and kill many people. Those oil facilities if Nigeria should split are like gold to the Niger deltans, so if you dare blow it up, even if they have to make a pact with the devil, they will make whoever did it pay, stop talking like a child who does not know how the world works, secession will always lead to conflicts simple, if you aren't ready to pick up arms and fight, stop ranting from your room and keep quiet. I advise you to read half of a yellow sun and educate yourself on how horrible war is.
You said the Igbos will be killed in millions and that our children will start online ranting. And you talk like a child and I just gave you and instance with blowing up the pipeline facilities. Nigeria is an oil based economy if a war is fought in the region where the oil comes from it will surely affect production because no foreigner or person will go to drill oil where people are fighting war except they have a death wish and will also cause a recession in the country and that my other points. I never really meant that the oil facilities must be blown up but even if it is and it sends Nigeria into a recession that it doesn't recover from it can be built back afterwards when they have formed their new countries

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Injera(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
the statement that Igbos are not united is a big lie. how did we become one of the richest tribe in Nigeria if we hate each other after a bloody civil war . Yes we have differences and we accept them an Anambra man will not go to ebonyi and contest election and vice versa. We accept each other differences that is how ww have been able to live peacefully together. worry about the SW who will be the main ruler is it the alafin or the ooni will the ijesha and the ijebus and other Yoruba become one or should I remind you of the kijiri war. the only that Igbos are lacking in terms of unity somehow is in politics ONLY
BUT an Anambra man will contest ELECTION in LAGOS STATE.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Proeast2:

Honestly, I'm shocked too. Their frustration and anger on realizing that Igbos don't actually need them is like a comic relief to me.

Ships have started arriving Onitsha port as we speak, so the landlock myth has been quashed!

They talk about oil yet we have enough oil to make us self sufficient and considering that oil is now worthless in the global market and would never become vital again as the world goes green. So the oil leverage is gone too!

Now, coming to gas that has a bright future, we have it more in abundance than any other section of Nigeria!

Our region is stable, has massive human resources and the biggest remmitances coming to Nigeria.

So I wonder how anyone in his right senses would argue that Igbos need the Niger Delta minorities for anything.

The truth is that a lot of Nigerians including those in our backyard wish to see igbos tied down and contained. That makes them sleep better at night. The moment that they realize that Igbos have the ability to do without them, they get really scared. That’s why you are seeing the reaction on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Injera:

BUT an Anambra man will contest ELECTION in LAGOS STATE.
that is one Nigeria for you. We have our own rules

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2020
horsepower102:

The truth is that a lot of Nigerians including those in our backyard wish to see igbos tied down and contained. That makes them sleep better at night. The moment that they realize that Igbos have the ability to do without them, they get really scared. That’s why you are seeing the reaction on this thread.
E pain them if I had said the SS will be part of us they would have flooded this region with our Oyel landlocked erosion now they know they we don't need them they are saying that we don't love ourselves and that we should add at Least one akwa-cross so that we will not be fighting with ourselves. bitter people

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
E pain them if I had said the SS will be part of us they would have flooded this region with our Oyel landlocked erosion now they know they we don't need them they are saying that we don't love ourselves and that we should add at Least one akwa-cross so that we will not be fighting with ourselves. bitter people

Exactly they are beginning to expose their true intentions after all these years of pretentious comments and propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:
thank God, don't touch any of our states. RIVERS State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Bayelsa State, Cross Rivers, Delta State.

we wan use am form our Niger Delta Republic
NDR will be bayelsa Rivers part of Delta. the edos itshekeris and urohobo will join odudwa they wouldn't want to be in an ijaw dominant country. The akwa-cross will form their own country so it will be you guys and ikwerre. Ikwerre go hear am sha grin
Elvictor:
thank God, don't touch any of our states. RIVERS State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State, Bayelsa State, Cross Rivers, Delta State.

NDR will be bayelsa Rivers part of Delta. the edos itshekeris and urohobo will join odudwa they wouldn't want to be in an ijaw dominant country. The akwa-cross will form their own country so it will be you guys and ikwerre. Ikwerre go hear am sha

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

And the Niger deltans would stand and watch you, they would form a pact with Nigeria and rain terror and so batter biafra that the horrors of the world war would be like comparing Sofia the first and game of thrones in gore.
Form which smelling pact?
When biafra leaves Niger Delta Leaves, I'm from Akwa Ibom btw.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Blackking98:

Form which smelling pact?
When biafra leaves Niger Delta Leaves, I'm from Akwa Ibom btw.
He said that they will destroy your oil facilities to spite Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by ariesbull: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:

nobody is touching them ... All we need is the igbo speaking part of South South .. the non igbo speaking part can go....

That is if the biafra thing is real

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

He said that they will destroy your oil facilities to spite Nigeria.
We will destroy it ourselves if it'll gurantee us Niger Delta republic. It can always be built back.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Injera(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
that is one Nigeria for you. We have our own rules
but an Osun man cannot contest in Enugu State.
I am typing this so you can understand the double standard and hypocrisy in your agitations. You TAKE what you cannot give ; It is called SUPREMACY, it is called DOMINANCE. THIS is why ibos will struggle to win votes in a truly fair election. The only hope of ibos becoming president will be if all the political parties all agreed to field men of ibo extractions..The question is how realistic??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Blackking98(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

No they're not like gold to us.
We've been blowing it up since in the 90s by ourselves. It has done us more harm than good.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Twitter Didn't Suspend My Account - Lai Mohammed / Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.