Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (10066 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by SlayerForever: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
Elder0001:
I still don't understand why buhari and his Northern brothers don't want to give this fools biafra. Give them their own country so that they can fvck off already. And, the biafra will consist of se states only, nothing like anioma.
No part of delta or river state will join you fools.
Very useless tribe.
[/s]

Igbo people don do you shege o. Ahn ahn.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by SlayerForever: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

I wonder why some of our people are losing sleep over irrelevant things. We should allow things to work themselves out naturally.

In old Rivers State, the Ikwerres were in serious bondage and they remained underdogs until Bayelsa was carved out. Now, the Niger Delta rep will only elevate the Ijaws to become the new Fulanis who will control everything. Worse still, they don't believe in diplomacy rather just like the Fulanis, belligerence is their way of life and I really pity those that would be left with them. The likes of Ikwerre and Itshekiri will be at the receiving end and there would be no big brothers to save them cry cry

There is even a higher chance of Akwa-Cross joining Igbos than for them to join any nation where Ijaws will run the show. So the Akwa-Cross will either want to go with Igbos or stand alone.

We will build a high fence after Obigbo and all those minute villages claiming ethnic nationalities will be cut off so they can enjoy themselves in Niger Delta rep grin grin

We won't even entertain any last minute jostling by any of them to join us which will very likely happen, it would have become too late by then.

Abulo, even AkwaCross we no want. Have you actually heard some of these people speak?! You won't believe it. They should form whatever they want amongst themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:
Let the insults towards Igbos flow but what the OP said is the undiluted truth.

Thats the reason so many Igbos dont support Nnamdi Kanu's version of Biafra.

If biafra means forming a nation with SS, then lets all stay and perish in one Nigeria. No Igbo man wishes to suffer any false marginalization cries. We have suffered enough already and wish to rest for once.

The day Nnamdi kanu will decide to make IPOB an Igbo only affair is the day he will get the real support he desperately needs.

Eziokwu nwa Chineke
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Miracle2020:
why are you confusing yourself? We told you that food is cheaper in the north than the south east you said no, now I told how much is 5 tubers of yam in the north,then you start talking about purchasing power. Let me tell you something, food is cheaper in North because majority of our local food are farm in the north. This is facts you can't deny.
I know how many trailers of cow that are being transported on a daily basis from north to south.
I know how many trucks that transport Irish potatoes and carrots from jos to south
I know how many trucks that convey oranges from benue to the South on a daily basis.
Onions,corn,rice, tomatoes etc are produced majorly in the north.
I know you have never been to the north but pls ask any of your family members who ever stayed in the north.

You're actually the one confusing yourself. I never argued with you that price of some foodstuff ain't cheaper in the North. If you studied geography, you will know that we have different vegetations, from mangrove swamps in the Niger Delta to semi desert in the North East. Now, each of these vegetations has particular crops they've comparative advantage for. While onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, cattle etc. would be naturally cheaper in the North, others like palm oil, cassava, plantain etc. would also be cheaper in the South. It may interest you to also know that some items you assume came from the North were actually from Niger and Chad. The reason why we have ECOWAS is to facilitate easy movement of goods between countries in WA. You shouldn't worry yourself about basic things like food because once your economy is bouyant, you will always be able to import enough food to augment the ones you can't produce.

I served in the North years ago and I know the region very well. Stop being so basic in reasoning.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by WoeBetide666: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Biafra, the first online country

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Miracle2020: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

You're actually the one confusing yourself. I never argued with you that price of some foodstuff ain't cheaper in the North. If you studied geography, you will know that we have different vegetations, from mangrove swamps in the Niger Delta to semi desert in the North East. Now, each of these vegetations has particular crops they've comparative advantage for. While onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, cattle etc. would be naturally cheaper in the North, others like palm oil, cassava, plantain etc. would also be cheaper in the South. It may interest you to also know that some items you assume came from the North were actually from Niger and Chad. The reason why we have ECOWAS is to facilitate easy movement of goods between countries in WA. You shouldn't worry yourself about basic things like food because once your economy is bouyant, you will always be able to import enough food to augment the ones you can't produce.

I served in the North years ago and I know the region very well. Stop being so basic in reasoning.
hahahaha,you served in the north. Guess where iam typing this message from.
BTW, did you forget what you wrote above? You categorically stated that food is not cheeper in the north, now you are beating around the bush. Pls go back and read all your mentions on this topic then thank me later. Am done.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Amumaigwe: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afamed:

The Hausa/ Fulani Are the Govs of Enugu and Abia states?
The problem of SE, is majorly you don't take responsibility for your own failure. You always hold another tribe/ region responsible for your failure

The Governor of his state cannot provide him electricity and repair most of his roads because his hands are tied by the funny Nigeria unitary structure. His governor cannot also provide him security for the same reason. Unfortunately, the Federal government who would not have his governor provide him those amenities, would/cannot provide them either. Hope your blind eyes are opening?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Miracle2020: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

infact go and read your message which you end with the sentence; " don't play with my intelligence"
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Petyr1: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

I have always had reservations about a Biafra that would have the Babelian SS in it, especially the present day Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta. These areas are a flash point and highly volatile. These areas will forever be a red flag and danger zone to any country because rebel movements will always develop there.
Also, the Warri question is yet to be answered. The Itshekiri, Ijaw and Uhrobo will always be at loggerheads there, and I see no solution to that crises.

If our Anioma brothers from Delta are unanimously interested in join us, that will be great, likewise our Asa brothers and others in Rivers, although Obigbo/Oyigbo areas are already fanatical about Biafra and if it comes down to a referendum, they will most likely vote to join us.

The likely scenario or countries that are going to emerge are
1. Biafran; comprising 5 SE States, Anioma and Asa/Obigbo areas of Delta and Rivers states respectively.
2. Akwa-Cross; comprising Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
3. Niger Delta; comprising Rivers State (minus Asa/Obigbo areas), Bayelsa and probably Delta State(minus Anioma).
4. Bendel; Edo State and maybe the entire present Delta State.
5. Oduduwa; comprising all 6 SW States and maybe Okun/Kogi West. They should forget Illorin for obvious reasons.

These are the most realistic countries that would emerge from Southern Nigeria.
oduduwa may not get full part of kwara but they will gain the Yoruba lands there. kwara is both Yoruba and Hausa state. Ilorin is part of Yoruba land
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Afamed: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Amumaigwe:

The Governor of his state cannot provide him electricity and repair most of his roads because his hands are tied by the funny Nigeria unitary structure. His governor cannot also provide him security for the same reason. Unfortunately, the Federal government who would not have his governor provide him those amenities, would/cannot provide them either. Hope your blind eyes are opening?
But his state government can monthly receive Federal allocation and loot it.
Do you reason with your noise?
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

true, do you know Biafra dream would have come to past if Kanu had accepted to take their Igbo States only without forcing Niger Delta to join?
who is Kanu to determine who to include or not. Stop giving the nuisance relevance abeg
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Proeast2: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Miracle2020:
hahahaha,you served in the north. Guess where iam typing this message from.
BTW, did you forget what you wrote above? You categorically stated that food is not cheeper in the north, now you are beating around the bush. Pls go back and read all your mentions on this topic then thank me later. Am done.

It's obvious you're seeing double. You were arguing with someone and I tried to correct an impression. It seems you don't check people's moniker or what. Please highlight where I stated that food is not cheaper in the North.

I don't like it when people just argue blindly.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by awgumayor: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
DMerciful:
Before I came, you're already here and you're not from SE or SS undecided
That guy is like a child who detests his mother's soup, but prefers another women's soup. He's Yoruba, but you will hardly see him in a thread concerning Yoruba. He's only wandering around looking for any fertile ground ( Igbo/Biafra thread) to germinate his rubbish.
Ndi a na-ekwu nwere ife ha na- eme. Let them keep talking about us, ironically, they are making us more popular.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by ubyways(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Proeast2:

I wonder why some of our people are losing sleep over irrelevant things. We should allow things to work themselves out naturally.

In old Rivers State, the Ikwerres were in serious bondage and they remained underdogs until Bayelsa was carved out. Now, the Niger Delta rep will only elevate the Ijaws to become the new Fulanis who will control everything. Worse still, they don't believe in diplomacy rather just like the Fulanis, belligerence is their way of life and I really pity those that would be left with them. The likes of Ikwerre and Itshekiri will be at the receiving end and there would be no big brothers to save them cry cry

There is even a higher chance of Akwa-Cross joining Igbos than for them to join any nation where Ijaws will run the show. So the Akwa-Cross will either want to go with Igbos or stand alone.

We will build a high fence after Obigbo and all those minute villages claiming ethnic nationalities will be cut off so they can enjoy themselves in Niger Delta rep grin grin

We won't even entertain any last minute jostling by any of them to join us which will very likely happen, it would have become too late by then.
You are deluding yourself, Ijaw doesn't have upper hands against any tribe in the Niger Delta and Akwa cross can not go with Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Notice how some people are not happy that igbos said that we don’t need them. You would think this would make them happy but their reaction on this thread shows their true intentions. They wished Igbos will depend on them to form a nation.

IPOB has Really given a lot of people false image of igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sinzumoney:
but 1967 CAN NEVER REAPEAT IT SELF. the SS will not join Biafra so they will fight for them selves to be free and the truth is if the SS doesn't side with Nigeria it will be impossible for the Nigeria government to win and again Nigeria economy depends on oil money and that is what is holding Nigeria together if any war is fought all we need to do is blow up the oil facilities and watch Nigeria going into a recession that it will never come out from remember oil money is what is keeping Nigeria if it stops then the war ends because soldiers won't fight a war when they are not receiving their salary and civil servant will begin protesting. If you give it time the country will just fall apart by itself
And the Niger deltans would stand and watch you, they would form a pact with Nigeria and rain terror and so batter biafra that the horrors of the world war would be like comparing Sofia the first and game of thrones in gore.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
VEXT:

Guy I stay in the north, so I know what I'm saying ... You can't deny the fact that the price of foodstuff in the south is higher than in the north.. Ask any one you know who stay in the north...
High population increase and terrorism there is the cause of that statistic given by UNICEF..
Oga just had to comment due to dis misconception... currently am serving in sokoto ND I can authoritatively tell u day food is not cheap at all... except u won to keep eating tuwo

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Eastlink(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
I repeat IPOB and their followers are deranged. Only clowns (Jews, Never do wells, failures, and pigs) follow Kanu. Ibos are happy with Nigeria and any clown who doesn’t like it should join Kanu in exile.

When Ibos are ready to leave Nigeria, we’ll come to a consensus and go it alone. Our leaders also will plan the new country which will never be Biafra. Republic of Alaigbo, Ikenga republic, Igwebuike republic etc. Biafra died in 1970 and wasn’t the wish of the generality of Ndigbo if not that Ojukwu rushed to declare it.

Any fraudster bringing up dead Biafra is on a long thing. Biafra died in 1970 and only a balkanized Nigeria will resurrect a pure Ibo republic devoid of outside influence, minorities or rancour.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eastlink:
I repeat IPOB and their followers are deranged. Only clowns (Jews, Never do wells, failures, and pigs) follow Kanu. Ibos are happy with Nigeria and any clown who doesn’t like it should join Kanu in exile.

When Ibos are ready to leave Nigeria, we’ll come to a consensus and go it alone. Our leaders also will plan the new country which will never be Biafra. Republic of Alaigbo, Ikenga republic, Igwebuike republic etc. Biafra died in 1970 and wasn’t the wish of the generality of Ndigbo if not that Ojukwu rushed to declare it.

Any fraudster bringing up dead Biafra is on a long thing. Biafra died in 1970 and only a balkanized Nigeria will resurrect a pure Ibo republic devoid outside influence or complains.

You are not igbo. Are you really that dumb to insult igbos or “Ibos” as you call them on one instance, then act like you are one on another instance.

You need to be admitted to a psychiatric ward.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

You are not igbo. Are you really that dumb to insult igbos or “Ibos” as you call them on one instance, then act like you are one on another instance.

You need to be admitted to a psychiatric ward.
Maybe the message will be understand clearly. Especially by IPOB clowns like you disgracing the Ibo race with useless threads like this. Animals from IPOB should stop speaking for Ndigbo and that includes you.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eastlink:
Maybe the message will be understand clearly. Especially by IPOB clowns like you disgracing the Ibo race with useless threads lime this.

I am not IPOB. You must have not been reading this thread or it’s just too much for your comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

I am not IPOB. You must have not been reading this thread or it’s just too much for your comprehension.
It’s not never too much for my comprehension, because I get angry when useless threads as this spring up by your colleagues.
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by horsepower102: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Eastlink:
It’s not never too much for my comprehension, because I get angry when useless threads as this spring up by your colleagues.

There is nothing useless about the thread. It’s just correcting the wrong impression IPOB falsely gave to south south people that Igbos need them.

The truth is that we don’t and this thread sets the record straight for them to know that.

Most igbos prefer an igbo only nation if we were to break out of this quagmire called Niggeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
horsepower102:

There is nothing useless about the thread. It’s just correcting the wrong impression IPOB falsely gave to south south people that Igbos need them.

The truth is that we don’t and this thread sets the record straight for them to know that.

Most igbos prefer an igbo only nation if we were to break out of this quagmire called Niggeria.
And that has been my stand from day one : an Ibo only republic in an event the worst happen. When I mean the worst, I meant not by us drumming for a new country, or allowing a group of scallywags give us an identity. Any country headed by IPOB, Jewish clowns or street urchins is a No No for I and my people.

Ibos for now are not eager to leave Nigeria. People should smell the coffee. Let those who suffer from bandits attacks, Boko-Haram, oil spill, and environmental destruction start the movement. We shouldn’t be the ones clamouring for the dissolution of this country, because it will happen naturally someday. Rather than allow a bunch of clowns deny us much in Nigeria, is it not best we get involved into politics, in census and all that. And accrue all the infrastructures, Presidential positions that comes with our huge population and ethnic status.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 2:51am On Oct 06, 2020
horsepower102:
Notice how some people are not happy that igbos said that we don’t need them. You would think this would make them happy but their reaction on this thread shows their true intentions. They wished Igbos will depend on them to form a nation.

IPOB has Really given a lot of people false image of igbos.
is really tiering I was hoping they will cheer us on like how they do for Yorubas if they say odudwa and Hausa if they say arewa but they said we should stop land grabbing and now we say we don't want them and they are still mad. It just shows how much we matter to them

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by Sinzumoney: 2:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

And the Niger deltans would stand and watch you, they would form a pact with Nigeria and rain terror and so batter biafra that the horrors of the world war would be like comparing Sofia the first and game of thrones in gore.
quit dreaming. What on earth will make them want to have a pact with Nigeria. you still think 1967 is 2020, you think the MB we join the army to help fight like the first time after herdsmen have killed them in 1000s and the ND will join after you have taken their oil destroyed their land and given them only 12%. You are dreaming
Re: Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra by nsiba: 4:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Sinzumoney:
the Igbos don't need the SS because they add nothing to us. The SE is not landlocked the azumili river in between akwa ibom and rivers can serve as pathway way to sea the Igbos can easily create a seaport there obuaku in abia state is closer to the sea than Porthacourt yet there is a seaport in PH. if Nigeria break up they won't be any thing like niger Delta republic. Nobody will want to be in an ijaw dominant country the Efik/Ibibio will form their own country and the ijaw and ikwerre will form their niger Delta republic. so nobody can claim the water since it is in-between two countries and since it comes from imo we have the right to dredge it(only to deepen we can't dredge to widen because we will be entering another country's land and we don't need it because the river is big). we have oil but not in large quantities so we won't be oil dependent and Most of Nigeria gas reserves is in imo and abia. And the world is going green due to climate change so very soon oil might become useless. I think is very good because we Igbos are business driven and we understand each other so we can easily develop our country and since the SE is small it won't take us much time and money. If we create a country with the SS it may been a smaller Nigeria and instead of Boko Haram we will have militants and the SS we just be screaming our oil money everyday. and instead of launching satellites we will be trying to stop the ijaw itshekeris and urohobo from killing themselves over who owns warri.

We don't need your nonsense and indirect style of begging, I know the Anambra loves the IMO man so much like the way he loves the Ebonyi.
Actually this is just a serious warning cause we are starting development at Blue lake resort in Ukanufun and better perish any nonsense " not land lock" talk or thinking of using there as port

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Assets / OBJ - Nigeria Was Debt-free When I Left In 2007

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.