Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,711 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (121434 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by ibuildstuff(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:

You mean Nnamdi Kanu?
The dunce asking you to destroy Lagos and Abuja but spare Enugu.
Whatever
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Slynation(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
One4me:

Please ignore people like that. It all boils down to ignorance

The destruction was caused by Hoodlums, not the Protesters and l dont give a hoot where the Hoodlums are from, they should be shot.
But People openning up Warehouse used to steal and store their Food Palliatives are not Hoodlums, they have the right to bring out their food and take it home.
Exactly.... I wonder what these people wants to do with those covid-19 palliatives, it's make me to wonder that sometimes it not the fault of the Federal Government but the local government, because they indeed dished out this palliatives to the local governments for distribution and it was embezzled.... This Country nawa.....!!
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by IamWonderful: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezmans:
the looting & destruction of property in Lagos is the consequences of poor Yoruba men marrying many wives & many children
I guess it was the same reason why Wike raised alarm over the criminality of Igbos in Rivers State and NORTHERNERS send your fathers packing in the North and your elders were begging like fugitives without home
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by dheolexaone(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
E salaye si

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Reference(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
A revolution of sorts indeed.

When the privileged scramble to dissociate from the feudal oligarchs you know the gale of change is blowing.

Who will have imagined a day when the Jagaban will have a massive bullseye following him like a shadow in Lagos of all places....watch this space folks.

Power is truly fleeting.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Clothingonline9(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kanu said u should destroy prominent Yoruba property on Monday we say the results since Monday the audio was clear we waiting for you
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
Disclaimer they should have done a long time ago..

Well deep down inside me, I know they are fronting for tinubu

I just wondered why they didn't think it fit to make this disclaimer for all the donkey years this new has been flying around
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by daniwise(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na IPOB put am there.lolz
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Ezmans: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess it was the same reason why Wike raised alarm over the criminality of Igbos in Rivers State and NORTHERNERS send your fathers packing in the North and your elders were begging like fugitives without home
wike, amechi, odili are from which tribe?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by nengibo: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezmans:
wike, amechi, odili are from which tribe?
Ikwerre , Ndoni

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Aktsmith104: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Falzs, davido, omolota and others who brought this havoc's. It will not end well will you. As families are lamenting in pains now, same will come upon u in the later years
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
ehinmowo:
Let the fear of the people be resounding in the heart of the leaders.

That is the way it should be. That is what democracy is all about, not this monarchy we operate. Not the fear of violence though but a healthy respect of the ability of the served to hold the servants to account.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by smogup: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
How the mighty has fallen!

Before, most people had to be associated with tinubu one way or the other to get appointments or contracts or even job.

Now, the monsters he created has caught up with him.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by dvkot(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
Seen...the fear of thuggery is the begining of wisdom

#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality t

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk
aba own was never really about #endsars its biafra agaitation, as you can see no one in the video is raising any flag
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by ContentEmpire: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
The question is: What did the 11 days of speaking out in peaceful protests achieve?

I'll tell you: Promises upon promises of reforms as usual from our very "sensitive" government; with loads of properties and lives lost as landmarks to forever make the #EndSARS protest indelible.

Some say revolution is the way to go. But I believe they have no inclination as to what revolution entails; else, they wouldn't even dare dream of it.

My candid opinion? Ogbeni, dust your voters' card for 2023, and save your energy till then. In all sincerity, would you say Nigeria's predicament is coming off as strange to you? Hian! Talk true o!

In 2015, we were warned against voting in this administration by some prominent clerics who saw all this happening, and we shouted that they should shutup, as they were prophesying doom, because of the tithes they stand to lose with President Jonathan gone.

We were advised not to waste our votes on parties without structures, and concentrate on banishing this administration having seen their antecedent, but the youths didn't listen.

Imagine that the energy exerted on the #EndSARS protest was the same used to mobilize ourselves against voting in this government, I don't think we would be in the mess we presently are. Don't let people clout chase with your life and destiny in the name of revolution. It isn't worth it! Do the right thing by voting intentionally.

Let me assume we missed the warnings from 2015. Yet wasn't the insensitivity of this government obvious enough in its first term? How come some youths still stood in long queues to vote them back in?

You already know the why: Tribal and religious affiliations, plus instant gratifications.

Please, I urge you to start preparing to use the next elections smartly and wisely; ensure you register and use your voters' card; don't sleep at home whilst others are out voting. Know also that there are times that your voters' card should be used to vote out the greater evil.

But until then, biko, let's all enjoy the ride to 2023 and hopefully, we would be wiser when we get there.

Iquote author=dasparrow post=95259331]

Shut up! Stop trying to politicize everything. The hoodlums that destroyed property in Lagos were hired by the government themselves to cause mayhem and disrupt the peaceful ENDSARS movement/protest.

Now the government has created monsters who went on a rampage destroying property left, right and center and some of those hoodlums were yoruba youths too. Yet here you are trying to make it about tribe.

Regardless of one's tribe, are most Nigerians leading a good life in Nigeria? Instead of Nigerians to lay aside their differences and speak out against this atrocious murderous government, dumb people like you are busy making it about tribe and politics! I wonder when some of you will learn.[/quote]
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by fuckpro: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.

Does your mum know that the feeding money you give to her comes from write up like this
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
Seen...the fear of thuggery is the begining of wisdom

#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk

This is suicide.

The Nigerian military has a lot worse than small arms.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Whatever. Lives were lost I'll expose a fraud because of that

Oga pls rest abeg... Unaa go just dey look for wahala where wahala no dey.. FOCUS ON THE MAIN ISSUE AND STOP TALKING LIKE A NAGGING WIFE
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Oga pls rest abeg... Unaa go just dey look for wahala where wahala no dey.. FOCUS AND STOP TALKING LIKE A NAGGING WIFE

Dude go fvck yourself. Na me do you? **

Go to hell. Fraud associate
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by byteem: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
money121:
Endsars Protest: See This Banner In Front Of Oriental Hotel

LAGOS ORIENTAL HOTEL DOES NOT BELONG TO TINUBU IT BELONGS TO THE TUNG FAMILY 100%

Oriental Hotel have Clear una oooo

God No Go shame Us ooo cheesy grin

Yeah just like glo and sterling bank does not belong to IBB it belongs to Micheal Adenuga 100%.tell the birds.. If you understand PEPs in AML you'l understand why politically exposed persons PEPS use proxies in registering business concerns ..thats y on paper u will never see Tinubu name as shareholder on alphabeta and LCC but we know he owns it..
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Dude go fvck yourself. Na me do you? **

Go to hell. Fraud associate

No.ooh. you do yourself ooh
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by IamWonderful: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
fuckpro:

Does your mum know that the feeding money you give to her comes from write up like this
We aren't the same, don't use your life to judge mine, GOD's grace over my life is unlimited, mind you my mother is sufficient to the grace of GOD
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by 1daboi: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.
Anu oFia
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by okpalaAnambra: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
Meaning the people you described own lagos... Hahahahahaha.. Indeed lagos is a no man's land
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

No.ooh. you do yourself ooh

Whatever leagues of cowards. We know their tribe grin
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Emanodimo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior

As for Falz, Davido and PSquare, Audio Warriors

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU

What nonsense are you talking about.

Ur last statement that Falz crave for fame....

It is an unfortunate incident, he adviced the protesters to leave due to the Curfew, to continue afterwards. Even Aisha Yesufu post the same thing.

If Falz and others, u are reffering to as keyboard warriors are there at the moment the arm strikes, maybe it would have been well managed.

If u ask some of the protesters, they don't even know her, but needs to applaud her for bold step.

We felt hurt by the unfortunate incident.. Lesson learnt from the incident will be protesters will be more prepared, than that cheat shot by the Army.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by suremanpatriot: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chinko will come for the culprits
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
flokii:

yen yen yen..

The youths are this and that yet they didn't go near Obi of Onitsha or Peter Obi or Arthur Eze to show their grief, it's Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Oba Akiolu's properties that they saw. Continue fooling yourselves
Ohh.......!!! You are coming from an angle of tribalism, let me tell you something

The yoruba miscreants and hoodlums going after Tinubu properties was as a result of long bottled up envy, hatred and frustrations due to the fact Tinubu is living fine, besides it was the same people propagating info saying Tinubu was in charge of sending thugs to disrupt the main peaceful protesters....

Now why should the youths in SE go after Arthur Eze, Obi of Onitsha or Peter Obi businesses/infrastructures beneficial to them, on what ground?? Who will bear the losses?? So you want every region to destroy their state for you to node your head in agreement that we fighting a just course abi, wisdom is always applied in cases like this instead of gra-gra but it's quite unfortunate Lagosians failed to understand.... Now they are apportioning blame, just look at what you all did to Lagos just under 24hours.... Nawa oO
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emanodimo:

What nonsense are you talking about.

Ur last statement that Falz crave for fame....

It is an unfortunate incident, he adviced the protesters to leave due to the Curfew, to continue afterwards. Even Aisha Yesufu post the same thing.

If Falz and others, u are reffering to as keyboard warriors are there at the moment the arm strikes, maybe it would have been well managed.

If u ask some of the protesters, they don't even know her, but needs to applaud her for bold step.

We felt hurt by the unfortunate incident.. Lesson learnt from the incident will be protesters will be more prepared, than that cheat shot by the Army.
c

Na so

Levels dey this game

Fvck off
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Augustenite(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
Disclaimer they should have done a long time ago..

Well deep down inside me, I know they are fronting for tinubu
u

The hotel was sold out since 2018.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.