Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (121472 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by ststyreal(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.
Common stop this tribalistic stuff you guys are doing, it won't help anybody not the citizens. Fight the politicians who uses this tribalistic stuff to keep you guys busy. I will personally advice the owner of this forum to seize from uploading post with tribalistic stuff in it.
Awon a ba ilu je....

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by subcbouy: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Make una leave oriental hotel alone
Dem for leave peaceful protest alone.

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Jamersirwin1971: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
southniyikaye:
Disclaimer they should have done a long time ago..

Well deep down inside me, I know they are fronting for tinubu

For me it’s been years I have been arguing with friends on this . It’s owned by the number 15th billionaire in China . But false news won’t allow lagosians believe . The logo at the hotel will tell anyone who has been to China/read their history before know it’s owned by chinese

2 Likes

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Advancedman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:
a little too late
how I wish they made this clarification earlier
u cant just allow people to continue believing wat they want to believe

It's late manipulation and misleading.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Kingfolex: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=RedPanthar post=95256150]

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior

As for Falz, Davido and PSquare, Audio Warriors

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

oga leave falz alone .... I kn u are paid to be doing dis
What path do U take dere
Stop discourage people effort ...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Lastmankc(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess it was the same reason why Wike raised alarm over the criminality of Igbos in Rivers State and NORTHERNERS send your fathers packing in the North and your elders were begging like fugitives without home
Why can't you send them packing from Lagos just the way you claimed northerners did.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Lastmankc(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

you and your generation will 4ever be backward, may your hateful thoughts and curses against ndi Igbo be upon you and ur generation all the days of your life...
Iseeee
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2020
ashawopikin:
why cheesy cheesy
cause I never sleep inside that hotel and it's been my wish

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by WhiteHouse9ja: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Then tell us the one that belongs to Tinubu or else...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Since when does an advert equal a sale?

When I first saw that advert I wondered who was gonna pay such a huge sum for the hotel during a recession.

Till now there is no evidence anywhere that the hotel got a buyer.

TecM0:

That's for you to find out

Oriental Hotel was up for sale in late 2018, by 2019 a deal was reached and Sahara Reporters and other anti Tinubu media houses mocked him and called him broke , that's a fact and no sentiments can change it , if you wish bad on Tinubu's investment then you might have to look elsewhere

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by kingbee90: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:
The perpetrators of this crime on Lagos don't have sense.. in a bid to destroy Tinubu, they ended up destroying businesses in Lekki and other areas belonging to Yorubas who own Lagos and people from other ethnicities squatting in Lagos.

If you mofos think we Yorubas will reveal our 2023 political card to you then you're not wise. Keep seeing Tinubu in your dreams while plans are being made underG.

Ori to wa nile yi ma leyin.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being ignorant. Tinubu foolishly brought in a set of "evil people" into power who are also the same ones destroying him currently & you are still talking about 2023. Someone you should be cursing for making the same mistake MKO made.
It is you people's 2015 "political card" that got us where we are today.
MUMU forming sophisticated.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by FEGEITOK: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
It belongs to tung family but there was a video allegedly showing state snipers on the top of a supposed private property

https://mobile.twitter.com/Viickieann/status/1318852586905214976
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by PropertyBuying(f): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Make una leave oriental hotel alone
The hoodlums must have gotten that message loud and clear.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Lotechi(m): 3:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Awol1:
Hilarious!

Everybody is now afraid of the "Monsters they Made".

First, Ekiti, now it's Oriental Hotel.

Please people's businesses should be left for them o!

As businesses are destroyed, you render their owners bankrupt and their employees jobless.
Well said. I have argued that the chickens have only come to roost~~Malcom X. While I am against the attack on private businesses, I think it serves as a reminder to those who are better off that if you do not help to highlight the gross injustices going on in the society, you will not be spared when the chickens come home to roost.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by MoneyTrees(m): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2020
First they've already planted seeds of distrust in you
Ma niggarrr this ain't about FALZ, this ain't got any leadership, this fight is for us by us for whatever reasons... #WeMOVE grin
#EndSARS

RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Who own wempco?

A Chinese man, Mr Tung. He has factories at Ikeja and Ikorodu.

He came to Lagos over 50 years ago

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2020
#sorosoke
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.

Can you be courageous to mention who they are
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:

The hoodlum from Enugu caught in Ondo setting APC's secretariat on fire too is political abi?

I think you people are carrying out your agenda as directed by Kanu and Ipob and you're happy. No lele.

which hoodlum? show us proof how much were you paid
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Oracleforce: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Now, some of the corrupt politicians will have a rethink of investing their looted funds to the country because they know that why that done for Tunubu by destroying some of his assets can be done for them also...

Angry youth, your angry and hungry continue...you know that these people still have control of your national resources and national treasury. ....they will use your money to repair the damaged properties and still inflate the figures. ..

There are a lot of doom days ahead. Most especially for the masses
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nweike190(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

What is the concern of the Ibos.. Is it the ibos that killed innocent ones in Lekki. Anyways we were advices that evil men like you will get paid for propaganda..
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Cajal(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2020
The separatists , miscreants have done the damages
Thank God all Nigerian ex presidents/heads have unanimously condemned the terrorist
Including a governor
International community is fully aware
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by romenna: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
The Edo no be Lagos motto for the just concluded Edo state guber election and Tinubu's direct involvement successfully pitched the people of Lagos agaibst the godfather.
Lagos was ridiculed because of tinubu
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by oranget(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU

Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

If you are calling Falz a keyboard warrior, what will you call the coward Naira Marley?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Gerrard59(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2020
flokii:

Lagos has so many tall and fine structures especially on the Island together with her beauty and aquatic splendor.

The destrictive elememts moving like swans in their millions from their villages without development or progress to Lagos have nursed that envy for a very long time and they wish Lagos was theirs. Reason for the wanton and unwarranted destruction that took place recently.

We are fully alert and awake now.. No more loss.

You should ashamed of yourself. So it is Igbos who also have properties on the island that perpetrated those damages? It was Igbos that ransacked the Palace of Oba Lil Wayne? Entered into a warehouse to take what belongs to them? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by airoport: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why did he sell it? Were you told?

Did he sell it to decieve his gullible followers and went behind to buy it back by proxy? Please also find out and report back. Thanks.
Heard he has a stake in it. Maintains 2 permanent suites. Could most likely have metamorphosed into a corporate conduit pipe, since it's so visible,and susceptible to attack. Oligarchs have foresight and have several layers of cover via companies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.