Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (121408 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

For me it’s been years I have been arguing with friends on this . It’s owned by the number 15th billionaire in China . But false news won’t allow lagosians believe . The logo at the hotel will tell anyone who has been to China/read their history before know it’s owned by chinese
so what if it is franchised to someone in Nigeria? That's also possible you know
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Jamersirwin1971: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
so what if it is franchised to someone in Nigeria? That's also possible you know

Yeah that could be possible .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by AlphaSoul: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2021
money121:
Endsars Protest: See This Banner In Front Of Oriental Hotel

LAGOS ORIENTAL HOTEL DOES NOT BELONG TO TINUBU IT BELONGS TO THE TUNG FAMILY 100%

Oriental Hotel have Clear una oooo

God No Go shame Us ooo grin
This clarification was made
years back in 2015 after
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu took
Raymond Dokpesi and AIT to
court for billions of Naira for broadcasting the false
and highly defamatory PDP propaganda documentary
video over several days.

It was the PDP guys that started
the libelous stories in 2014 that
Tinubu owns Oriental Hotel
among other lies.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by AlphaSoul: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:

For me it’s been years I have been arguing with friends on this. It’s owned by the number 15th billionaire in China. But false news won’t allow lagosians believe. The logo at the hotel will tell anyone who has been to China/read their history before know it’s owned by chinese
Thanks for this emphasis which
I have also always told people since
2015 when Tinubu took AIT and
Dokpesi to court for libel that
Oriental Hotel does NOT belong
to Tinubu. Too many political/ethnic bigots and gullible people exist in
Nigeria.

This is how a FAKE video of
Tinubu circulated on WhatsApp
and online claiming he had
escaped to France with some superimposed/doctored voices supposedly calling Tinubu an "ole" or "thief," but my eagle eyes saw that the fake video had British vehicle number plates and British police.
All along Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was in
Nigeria and never ran to France!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.