Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,555 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu (121525 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Face Of The Owner Of Lagos Oriental Hotel Not Tinubu (see Photos) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Whatever leagues of cowards. We know their tribe grin

Oga this your stale tactics of divide and rule isn't and won't work. Isn't it obvious to you? Pls try another
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by richmanrichard: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Real heroes. Not Falz the keyboard warrior

As for Falz, Davido and PSquare, Audio Warriors

Leading people to their untimely deaths for fame and clout

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

Bloody hypocritical fullest back stabbing blood sacrificing clout chasing goat

May your conscience never be purged of the carnage stvpid goat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

JOHN 10 VS 12 RULE APPLIES

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

FALZ YOUR DESIRE FOR FAME AND POPULARITY WILL CONSUME YOU
pls what university of Rubbish did you attend? I am impressed

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
richmanrichard:
pls what university of Rubbish did you attend? I am impressed

Okiga Shrine you knuckle head angry
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by byteem: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emanodimo:

What nonsense are you talking about.

Ur last statement that Falz crave for fame....

It is an unfortunate incident, he adviced the protesters to leave due to the Curfew, to continue afterwards. Even Aisha Yesufu post the same thing.

If Falz and others, u are reffering to as keyboard warriors are there at the moment the arm strikes, maybe it would have been well managed.

If u ask some of the protesters, they don't even know her, but needs to applaud her for bold step.

We felt hurt by the unfortunate incident.. Lesson learnt from the incident will be protesters will be more prepared, than that cheat shot by the Army.

Ignore these hired fools.. owe them no explanation...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by IMAMofWAR: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
Seen...the fear of thuggery is the begining of wisdom

#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk
bastard, if you cant show full video then dont post it. Bleep u
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by IMAMofWAR: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tinubu sold it I think sometimes 2019, even its sales advert was published on Nairaland with people mocking Tinubu for being broke

Asking price was $250 million

http://www.thecapital.ng/shocker-oriental-hotel-lagos-up-for-sale/

https://www.nairaland.com/5157859/oriental-hotel-up-sale-250

this one go pain enemies of Yoruba land and Yoruba leaders

Why did the frog eyed man rum from Lagos?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by rezky(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where were you before you start calling people out., or is it wrong if you're the hero in place of Dj switch.
They did their best., every1 can attest to that., and calling falz keyboard warrior, i think you deserve the title more., its obvious from your epistle....shioor tongue

RedPanthar:

Plenty cheers to DJ Switch. Abeg na woman you be. Strong courageous thick black woman.

Senseless fullish thing. Even a woman Ayesha was well meaning enough to know when to tell her followers to retreat

IF YOU TRULY CARE START PUTTING FUNDS TOGETHER TO LOCATE THE SURVIVORS OF YOUR BLOOD SACRIFICE TO HAVE THEN TREATED THAN SPEWING EMOTIONAL RANTS TO APPEAR WISE BEFORE THE NAIVE. NOT VETERANS LIKE A FEW OF US WHO CAN SEE CLEARLY THROUGH YOUR LOUSY ANTICS

HYPOCRITE. A GENERAL WHO LEADS HS FOLLOWERS INTO DANGER ONLY TO BACKTRACK SILENTLY AND HUSH AWAY. YOU'LL NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE TAG " HYPOCRITE" JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER. OMO ALE

TRUE GENERALS THAT START FRACS SHOULD BE DISCERNING ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO SAY " RETREAT " BLOODY CLOUT CHASING FRAUD

The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.

VS 13

THE GOOD SHEPHERD CAUSE HE/SHE CARES FOR THE SHEEP WILL IN O WAY LEAVE THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO GET HURT... OR LEAVE THEM WITHOUT CALLING THE SHEEP/FOLLOWER TO RETREAT

EVEN IN THE MIDST OF SPORADIC GUNSHOTS WATCH HOW THIS LADY WAS COORDINATING ON GROUND

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
rezky:
Where were you before you start calling people out., or is it wrong if you're the hero in place of Dj switch.
They did their best., every1 can attest to that., and calling falz keyboard warrior, i think you deserve the title more., its obvious from your epistle....shioor tongue

Na me do you. Break your phone.

I was shouting everywhere that danger was coming and their lives was endangered

People around my social clique can bear witness
I was doing all. Things necessary to get the message across

Where was Davido and Falz when Ayesha Yusuf was calling on her own followers to back down sensing danger

Full
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
IT IS BETTER TO CLARIFY SUCH BECAUSE BLOOD SUCKING BABY FACTORY PEOPLE ARE IN LAGOS SEEKING RETRIBUTION, THEY WANT TO TURN VIABLE LAGOS TO THEIR BACKWARD INVIABLE EROSION DESECRATED LAND OF POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE SOUTH.

you and your generation will 4ever be backward, may your hateful thoughts and curses against ndi Igbo be upon you and ur generation all the days of your life...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by rezky(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
So., it was falz and davido that led the protest from the Onset.,right?
I give up!
Continue
RedPanthar:

Na me do you. Break your phone.

I was shouting everywhere that danger was coming and their lives was endangered

People around my social clique can bear witness
I was doing all. Things necessary to get the message across

Where was Davido and Falz when Ayesha Yusuf was calling on her own followers to back down sensing danger

Full
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Franktom247(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol dem dey fear tung is tinubu in mardarin or what do i know self
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by FILEBE(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

VS 13

Oga calm down. Human nature. why are you quick to turn against people you have been cheering when the going was smooth? Why? When these people were speaking as it was going on peacefully... what did you say?

Now, u quickly turn around to blame someone. Why re we like this for God's sake? Stand for what it is. Don't be here at first then when it goes bad ...u will be there.

We all fought together. We all wanted good governance. We all wanted a new Nigeria where the rights of the citizens are valued . We came out to make it know that our rights in our country are being trampled upon.

Some elements of discord brought out thugs to disrupt the protest many number of times. They didn't succeed..so they found another way to disrupt it. Here you are cursing .

What has Falz said that was bad? Was it the fact he educated us about the law which you yourself learned from? Or was it the fact that he stated facts? It is information
What you do with it is sorely left to you.

I am for once proud of this Generation. We spoke up . Our voices were heard. We cleaned up our mess . We secured our properties. We made things happen.

God bless us all. History will never forget. And may the perpetrators of these evil be brought to book and the limelight . May Nigeria be great irrespective of the tribe and religion

1 Like

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

It doesn't belong to Tinubu.

Who own wempco?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
FILEBE:

Oga calm down. Human nature. why are you quick to turn against people you have been cheering when the going was smooth? Why? When these people were speaking as it was going on peacefully... what did you say?

Now, u quickly turn around to blame someone. Why re we like this for God's sake? Stand for what it is. Don't be here at first then when it goes bad ...u will be there.

We all fought together. We all wanted good governance. We all wanted a new Nigeria where the rights of the citizens are valued . We came out to make it know that our rights in our country are being trampled upon.

Some elements of discord brought out thugs to disrupt the protest many number of times. They didn't succeed..so they found another way to disrupt it. Here you are cursing .

What has Falz said that was bad? Was it the fact he educated us about the law which you yourself learned from? Or was it the fact that he stated facts? It is information
What you do with it is sorely left to you.

I am for once proud of this Generation. We spoke up . Our voices were heard. We cleaned up our mess . We secured our properties. We made things happen.

God bless us all. History will never forget. And may the perpetrators of these evil be brought to book and the limelight . May Nigeria be great irrespective of the tribe and religion

A leader whether at the start or middle must have the sixth sense to discern danger before it comes and save it's followers. I wasn't at the venuw but everyone around me say me before the event days before screaming and wailing and angry and shouting and doing all I could and trying to tell people. Blood shed. How. Come where their so called. Plastic leaders just a stone throw away not conscious about the welfare of their followers. Abi didn't we all see someone calling people out and cheering then on?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by GrossPrice: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Awon werey

No more WEMPCO Company, it's now Tung Company
TUNG is the Chinese translation for Tinubu grin grin grin
They even put #EndSARS on the banner
Fear catch them, dey humble

Tinubu and his associates have stake in the hotel.
The fear of the angry and hungry masses is the beginning of wisdom to all these greedy politicians.

WEMPCO is owned by the Tung's.
https://www.pulse.ng/bi/finance/wempco-a-chinese-owned-manufacturing-company-confirms-it-is-divesting-from-lagos/k6g7jl7
https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.wempco_steel_mills_company_limited.a2d6bad097dc1f6a47d869a184327378.html
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by FILEBE(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

A leader whether at the start or middle must have the sixth sense to discern danger before it comes and save it's followers. I wasn't at the venuw but everyone around me say me before the event days before screaming and wailing and angry and shouting and doing all I could and trying to tell people. Blood shed. How. Come where their so called. Plastic leaders just a stone throw away not conscious about the welfare of their followers. Abi didn't we all see someone calling people out and cheering then on?

Are u blaming people fight for basic amenities or the people that sent people to shoot at them?

What's wrong with addressing the protesters? What is wrong with that? The black lives matter protest.. how was it treated? Was there no address to the public?

Now you are putting the blames or who u shouldn't. Why are we like this in this country. So it is now "shebi I tell them.. shebi I tell them".

A child demands that he wants food from a man as his father. He is hungry. He knows his father has has food to give He has been crying all night disturbing the neighborhood. You as the neighbor, what will you do?
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
FILEBE:

Are u blaming people fight for basic amenities or the people that sent people to shoot at them?

What's wrong with addressing the protesters? What is wrong with that? The black lives matter protest.. how was it treated? Was there no address to the public?

Now you are putting the blames or who u shouldn't. Why are we like this in this country. So it is now "shebi I tell them.. shebi I tell them".

A child demands that he wants food from a man as his father. He is hungry. He knows his father has has food to give He has been crying all night disturbing the neighborhood. You as the neighbor, what will you do?

What is this one saying

Track back to the day of the shoot down. Ayesha foresaw danger and called her followers to stand down. It's called the sixth sense of leadership
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by oforjide: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tinubu and oba of lagos don buy market by master minding the killing peaceful protesters
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by chibunna60393: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lol dem dey fear tung is tinubu in mardarin or what do i know self
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by FILEBE(m): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

What is this one saying

Track back to the day of the shoot down. Ayesha foresaw danger and called her followers to stand down. It's called the sixth sense of leadership

It was on that day she foresaw the danger right? Which followers? The protesters had no leadership. They had no leadership.
You will always find an excuse for your reasoning. Does that justify the killings ? Does it?

It has happened and u have started trading blames .

The likes of you i fear. It is quite a deceptive behavior. So quick to criticize when all goes wrong .
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
FILEBE:

It was on that day she foresaw the danger right? Which followers? The protesters had no leadership. They had no leadership.
You will always find an excuse for your reasoning. Does that justify the killings ? Does it?

It has happened and u have started trading blames .

The likes of you i fear. It is quite a deceptive behavior. So quick to criticize when all goes wrong .

Smh

Your cognitive abilities are shallow

Sorry. Find your peers
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Exjoker(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
Seen...the fear of thuggery is the begining of wisdom

#EndSars : ABA youths arm themselves against Military personnels.

The Nigerian Youths in Aba with the experience of Police and Military skills said they won't protest anymore without defensive mechanisms against Police Brutality

Live video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWfBf3jp2pk
This is the more reason why they will be use for shooting practice...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Jorgenvava: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by IamWonderful: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

you and your generation will 4ever be backward, may your hateful thoughts and curses against ndi Igbo be upon you and ur generation all the days of your life...
When you done cursing your generation and your family members, GOD will do it for you, your mouth is for you and your family members, as you with your mouth so shall it be unto you

Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Butoneday2(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yoruba's are cowards? Because of owoda na him make them stop the peaceful protest we done nearly finish. Useless tribe. Awolowo blood still dey for their body. Rubbish
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by obayendo1010(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

VS 13

Oga rest let them be..na human like you too sometimes families and other things hold them back stop piling pressure on people because there are celeb...
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by RedPanthar: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
obayendo1010:

Oga rest let them be..na human like you too sometimes families and other things hold them back stop piling pressure on people because there are celeb...

Leme anor gre angry
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Willie007: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

Off me.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
When you done cursing your generation and your family members, GOD will do it for you, your mouth is for you and your family members, as you with your mouth so shall it be unto you

see this devil quoting the scripture for me....
let me repeat what you said....
when your done cursing and hating your self, family, born and unborn generation (not Ndi Igbo) God will do it 4u, ur mouth is for you, your family members, born and unborn generation, as you with your mouth so shall it be unto you....

pls say Amen!
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Awon werey

No more WEMPCO Company, it's now Tung Company
They even put #EndSARS on the banner
Fear catch them, dey humble

Tinubu and his associates have stake in the hotel.
The fear of the angry and hungry masses is the beginning of wisdom to all these greedy politicians.

The Tung family owns WEMPCO.
Re: Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu by dammix(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
God will punish you for abusing Falz.
RedPanthar:

VS 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Buhari - Nigeria's Head of State 1983-1985 / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.