Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (68648 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2020
ONLINE BEGGERS particularly single mum should take him the message from Reno.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
Who cares what the self-servicer has to say or believes in.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Important point of correction , Reno Wendel you get your money through fraud and cybercrimes , and get more rich when the goat keep eating the leaves in Aso rock ...
By the way those single mums no get shames , i only pity and help the ones with irresponsible husbands but not all these uncultured and ill mannered feminist we have around today ...
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Gracefulness: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Zenzu01 post=95331750]I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.[/quote Mr Man are u encourageing having children outside marriage or what
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by agos: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno if u be God people go die finish 4 earth.mans way of thinking
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by PinkHealthGroup: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
baby124:
Why is this guy obsessed with women and what they do with their vagina? Na curse?
He us a worthless misogynistic asshole who can only function in the confines of a backwards society. To single out single moms and debase then because he doesnt want to liquidate stolen funds from Jonathanian regime is pathetic. He needs to ensure the same energy for the men who put them in that situation. This man is scum. How many oowedlock babies has he aborted with his side pieces? Trash human

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by OBku4(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Lolzz

He ended with #endsars grin
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
The bible also did not say you should join a political party and do politics. idiot. Next.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Raalsalghul: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
[s]Your opinion Reno.
If that's what you believe, then its fine.

But remember, they didn't impregnate themselves.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Fearcom(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
uboma:

Bitter truth indeed!

Not all single mothers led a wayward life.

There are some ladies who are victims of sexual violence and choose not to abort the resultant pregnancies.

There are also some ladies who got thoroughly deceived by the men who promised them heaven and earth. Some even got married but the men abandoned them.

Go back and read what he wrote.

He said, DELIBERATE Single Mothers, not the ones who were raped and molested etc
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by dingbang(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Very blunt.. No time for weakness.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by chris51(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

So while you're giving reasons on why you won't help 'deliberate single moms', don't you think it'd be nice if you also preached to the men who impregnated them?

Single mothers should hold their baby fathers responsible.

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by chris51(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=chris51 post=95352089][/quote]
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Zenzu01(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
Show me where and how he judged single mothers please

If you can't help, simply say so, no need rubbing it on their face or mocking them. Simple!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by saajus: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga Reno, how do you separate deliberate singles mothers from indeliberate ones. Even if it's deliberate, we've all at one point in our lives did something we are not proud of. This is one of the reasons why many women would prefer dying in marriages to getting out. Also, I don't encourage online begging cos many people lie, but there are still a few genuine ones.

How do you know a single mother is paying for data she used to post. There is free wifi in some public places. There are some good friends that could share their hotspots. She can even borrow from her phone service provider.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Obajemu(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Madam close your legs or open it for responsible guys

PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Tell them to carry their cross honorably. Tell them to provide for their kids so their kids' moms will stop running to your TL, begging for money.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by nonut: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Why preach to the men who impregnated them?
If the ladies didn't open their legs, will the men get them pregnant by magic?
Every woman knows she stands to lose more than a man after sex.
So, why not remain celibate or protect yourself properly, if you must have sex?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by samilly(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
It will pain those that are in that shoes grin
Nice one my role model

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2020
And most Nigerian Ladies are Single mums and baby Mama's with their baby daddies totally out of sight.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by twosquare(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2020
I've read all through. Most missed the word, deliberate.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by dododawa1: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Helping people is a choice

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Sterope(f): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2020
grin grin grin

And all the money he stole
Zenzu01:
I think your God should also kill you for all those lies you've said.

I believe if you were in their shoes, you would have done worse.

Don't judge others because their sins are different from yours.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Hollusilva28(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Reno spoke the bitter truth. But some of you condemned reno for saying the truth were not wise.

He said hold the person that impregnated you tight.

Some Girls or ladies or women of nowadays are not wise at all, they were always easily deceived by sugar coated mouth men, but the person that really love them, they won't accept their offer, & rather follow the person that have change at hand. What do you expect.

It always amazed me when u see small girls demanding for big money just cos, u want to have fun with them. Money that some people can use to feed themselves for 3months. If u do the homework very, you would realise they are smellos.

That's why they fall into wrong hands. The rate 14yrs-22 are getting impregnated is very alarming

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

Correct @ the bold...

However, most single mothers need to get off their butts and rise to the challenge of raising their kids... Using a child as a prop to get financial uplift is every shade of wrong!
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by faceland: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

How is that his responsibility to tell the the "baby daddy" to provide? Even animals in the jungle knows this instinctively.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by BreconHills(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
madridguy:
Bitter truth from Reno.

Sorry this not true. Every case must be taken on its merits. And even then exeptions can be made. This is one of Reno's posts that expose his cynical hard heartedness that hides behind the letter of scripture. This is a cruel man.
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by leonard509(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

single dads are not irresponsible, as far as the kids are with them, they'll work to take care of them..
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by SlydonEmpire: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
No be small mata[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

It wasn't the men that were disturbing his space. He was addressing those turning up on his profile for help. All these boy/girlfriendship has lead a lot of ladies into agony. They are the ones that suffer mostly when things go downhill so should be extremely cautious.
I see boyfriends as fake and illegal husbands.
Speaking as a man.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by VULCAN(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Very few women have the emotional maturity to respond to this kind of issue with a logical argument. Instead they will resort to the mentally lazy response of flipping the matter to blame men as if it was a man begging him for money to take care of his baby mama and child.

Anyone who tries to absolve ALL women of the responsibility of becoming a baby mama is actually weakening the women in question. (The only women who shouldn't be blamed are victims of rape.) What baby mamas need is to jack up their boots and make extra efforts to take care of their kids whether or not the father is giving them money. After all if they were rich and the father was poor would they wait for him to drop his little change?

PharmaGirl:
Your opinion Reno.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri by missCAPS: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Jesus was born out of wed-luck. Anyhow the scripture puts it, it is what it is.
This man should just stay away from those brave women who decided to give life knowing the circumstance ahead of them. Pompose fool, this man is obviously a problem to this society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.