Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit (24001 Views)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

There is nothing to enlighten about.

You are not willing to learn rather ask shallow and ignorant questions, i guess it is your attempt to act logical.

U haven't said anything worth learning just baseless allegations and claims that u can't defend. Instead of answering d questions, u are engaging in personal attacks. It shows that u have run out of things to say:

We will always go back and make reference to ur lies and falsehood because that is what it is. U intended spreading for d purpose of discrediting d protests, d protesters and Jack Dorsey. That's part of ur mission. U are committed to propagating govts narrative on this platform & u will do it committing d same offenses that u accuse others of committing. Am not interested in no badge but it is for d interest of nigeria that ur likes, ur lies and falsehood are exposed.

U still hat told me how Jack's support for endsars protests is an interference in d affairs of Nigeria. Jack came to Nigeria a few months ago to support tech start ups. Would u also call that interference? Ur aim is simple character assassination. U haven't provided a single point that suggests interference in Nigerias affairs.

Pls tell me d message that a ban on Jack visiting nigeria will send to him? How many times has he visited nigeria, how often does he visit& for what purpose? Pls tell me how he needs nigeria more than nigeria needs him?

What was wrong with d Arab spring and d revolution it brought? What are d unnecessary deaths that it brought?

If u are scared about foreign interference in Nigeria, y is that d govt u support & d people that run it aren't scared of looting d wealth of nigeria and stashing such wealth& spending it on themselves & their families in foreign countries?

I don't see what WikiLeaks and Russian rosneft has got to do with d discussion.

Meanwhile, u haven't answered these questions:

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria to help tech start ups.

Who and who incited violence on Twitter and how did they incite violence? What violence did they incite?

Who are d foreigners that don't understand nigeria and how did they escalate nigerias problems? Who are those that understand nigeria and how have they de-escalated nigerias problems for ordinary nigerians?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The violence and looting that came from the protest discredited mr jack, the protesters, the protest and all the group behind.

Nobody remember the protest but the lootings and destruction, that is enough to show the agenda of the people behind the protest .

Nothing was achieved.

Once again, u have come up with claims that u can't defend. When I will ask u questions about what u have said, u will start crying.

How did "the violence and looting discredit Jack, the protesters, the protests and d groups that supported it?"

U say "NOBODY remembers d protests"? Are u sure about that? If "NOBODY remembers d protests", how come u have spent all ur time on nairaland writing about it? How it was funded, who supported it etc?

Kindly explain d agenda of those behind d protests and what was govts agenda? Y did d govt not implement d recommendations of d 2019 SARS report that it received in June 2019? If it implemented d report, will anyone be protesting against SARS in 2020?

We will always go back and make reference to ur lies and falsehood because that is what it is. U intended spreading for d purpose of discrediting d protests, d protesters and Jack Dorsey. That's part of ur mission. U are committed to propagating govts narrative on this platform & u will do it committing d same offenses that u accuse others of committing. Am not interested in no badge but it is for d interest of nigeria that ur likes, ur lies and falsehood are exposed.

U still hat told me how Jack's support for endsars protests is an interference in d affairs of Nigeria. Jack came to Nigeria a few months ago to support tech start ups. Would u also call that interference? Ur aim is simple character assassination. U haven't provided a single point that suggests interference in Nigerias affairs.

Pls tell me d message that a ban on Jack visiting nigeria will send to him? How many times has he visited nigeria, how often does he visit& for what purpose? Pls tell me how he needs nigeria more than nigeria needs him?

What was wrong with d Arab spring and d revolution it brought? What are d unnecessary deaths that it brought?

If u are scared about foreign interference in Nigeria, y is that d govt u support & d people that run it aren't scared of looting d wealth of nigeria and stashing such wealth& spending it on themselves & their families in foreign countries?

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria to help tech start ups.

Who and who incited violence on Twitter and how did they incite violence? What violence did they incite?

Who are d foreigners that don't understand nigeria and how did they escalate nigerias problems? Who are those that understand nigeria and how have they de-escalated nigerias problems for ordinary nigerians?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Once again, u have come up with claims that u can't defend. When I will ask u questions about what u have said, u will start crying.

How did "the violence and looting discredit Jack, the protesters, the protests and d groups that supported it?"

U say "NOBODY remembers d protests"? Are u sure about that? If "NOBODY remembers d protests", how come u have spent all ur time on nairaland writing about it? How it was funded, who supported it etc?

Kindly explain d agenda of those behind d protests and what was govts agenda? Y did d govt not implement d recommendations of d 2019 SARS report that it received in June 2019? If it implemented d report, will anyone be protesting against SARS in 2020?

Dude, cant read what you wrote. Too long and filled with shallow questions

I will write it again.

The destruction that happened because of the protest, discredited jack and the organizers. The protesters achieved nothing.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I will write it again.

The destruction that happened because of the protest, discredited jack and the organizers. The protesters achieved nothing.

It's ok to say things to make urself feel good. D problem isn't d length of d questions (which u have obviously read over& over), it's d fact that u don't have answers to d questions. U have run out of ideas. U are stuck. Ur claims are baseless& u can't defend them. Your lies and falsehood have finally caught up with u.

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I will write it again.

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

It's ok to say things to make urself feel good. D problem isn't d length of d questions (which u have obviously read over& over), it's d fact that u don't have answers to d questions. U have run out of ideas. U are stuck. Ur claims are baseless& u can't defend them. Your lies and falsehood have finally caught up with u.

Dude stop projecting and repeating shallow questions.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude stop projecting and repeating shallow questions.

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Solatium(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
LostAddict11:

Oshey Adult, Ancient of Days. A lot of them if not all are smarter than and more mature than retards like you.

Maturity that doesn't stop them from destroying public utilities that is meant for them, Maturity that made wreck havoc on places of production that employed their relatives,wait until the Multiplier effects resonate,na that time you will know the real retard.
We dey wait for una
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Oketwin(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

Nigerian Youths are very ignorant and unenlightened
u wen get sense so na BMC u dey work abeg swerve jor
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by stormborn28(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

Nigerian Youths are very ignorant and unenlightened
nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tara, Fela Durotoye's Wife Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / Dokpesi Released After ‘Incident’ At London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.