Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit (24002 Views)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, i have clarify myself.

Which means, u were also involved in peddling fake news. And if I didn't take u up, u would have been spreading it with reckless abandon
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What lies after i clarified myself.

You want to discredit me by all means even after i clarified myself

Before u clarified urself, was it a lie or d truth? If it wasn't a lie, y then did u need to clarify urself?

I don't have d intention of discrediting u. U did it to urself by urself.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

U only clarified urself because I exposed u which u are still denying.

Meanwhile, I don't have any Twitter influencers and celebrities.

Exposed me for what.

Did mr jack spread the bitcoin donation link? Yes he did

Did he donate? Yes

Did he rally bitcoin donation for the protest? Yes

Without his financial support, the protest would have ended

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Before u clarified urself, was it a lie or d truth? If it wasn't a lie, y then did u need to clarify urself?

I don't have d intention of discrediting u. U did it to urself by urself.

Was it a lie that he donated?

Was it a lie that he helped spread the bitcoin link?

Was it a lie that he tweeted endsar?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Exposed me for what.

Did mr jack not spread the bitcoin donation link? Yes

Did he not donate? Yes

Did he not rally bitcoin donation for the protest? Yes

Without his financial support, the protest would have ended

Yes he supported d cause and u still haven't told me how and y that support is wrong. But that isn't d point. On several occasions, u said d guy "set up donations". If I didn't take u up on that and expose u, wouldn't u have continued propagating that narrative?

Y would d protests have stopped without Jack Dorsey? If d organisers were able to raise what they raised initially, y wouldn't d organisers not been able to raise something substantial funding for themselves?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Was it a lie that he donated?

Was it a lie that he helped spread the bitcoin link?

Was it a lie that he tweeted endsar?

U are still trying to twist things and justify urself. d bone of contention is that u said that Jack Dorsey "set up donations" for endsars and that is d lie that u boldly told. All these u are writing above aren't d bone of contention.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Olafada(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Adamu Garba is just an established sycophant who seems very confused. I remember back in our undergraduate days how he led protests against the school management which resulted to burning some male hostels and some sophisticated power generating sets.The protest gained momentum until the school was shutdown for two weeks. We protested because there was poor supply of electricity and environmental sanitation. Now the situation of Nigeria has degenerated to a very terrible one where all the indices for development remains significantly negative yet he has decided to pitch his tent with this callous government simply because his entire life is being bankrolled by the APC government.
The Nigeria we have now lacks adequate power supply, motorable roads, enviable educational system,good health facilities, security and many more so I urge Adamu to wake up and think straight so he can join the struggle of rescuing Nigeria from the hands of bad leaders and also save himself from the embarrassmentof allowing a vast majority of his friends like me believe that his mental system has been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Yes he supported d cause and u still haven't told me how and y that support is wrong. But that isn't d point. On several occasions, u said d guy "set up donations". If I didn't take u up on that and expose u, wouldn't u have continued propagating that narrative?

Y would d protests have stopped without Jack Dorsey? If d organisers were able to raise what they raised initially, y wouldn't d organisers not been able to raise something substantial funding for themselves?

I have already, i wrote that he interfered with Nigeria sovereignty and national security.

Can he do what he did in China, Russia or Turkey without getting banned.

Why do you think the US is against interference from foreign countries it is because it can undermine national security.

In respect to the protest, after the government banned SAR, the protest was already ending but it was Hijacked by the feminists Coalition because of their donations, they started promoting gay rights, it backfired and then before we knew it, the protest was all about bad governance.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

U are still trying to twist things and justify urself. d bone of contention is that u said that Jack Dorsey "set up donations" for endsars and that is d lie that u boldly told. All these u are writing above aren't d bone of contention.

Dude, we have passed that, stop taking me back.

I have clarified myself

Jack sponsored Endsar.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, we have passed that, stop taking me back.

I have clarified myself

Jack sponsored Endsar.

Am not taking u back. U are taking urself back because even when u say u have "clarified urself", u are still looking for ways and words to try to discredit Jack Dorsey even though u are complaining that u don't want to be discredited with ur obvious lies and fake news.

By "sponsor", what do u mean?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I have already, i wrote that he interfered with Nigeria sovereignty and national security.

he do what he did in China, Russia or Turkey without getting banned.

Why do you think the US is against interference from foreign countries it is because it can undermine national security.

In respect to the protest, after the government banned SAR, the protest was already ending but it was Hijacked by the feminists Coalition because of their donations, they started promoting gay rights, it backfired and then before we knew it, the protest was all about bad governance.

How did he "interfere with nigerias sovereignty and national security"? Pls explain.

thebosstrevor1:

Can u provide evidence to show that d endsars protests was already ending after d govt made a pronouncement banning SARS? How did d feminist coalitions move to make d protests about gays backfire? Pls explain.

What is wrong if d protest transmutes from endsars to bad governance? Is there good governance in Nigeria? What is d major problem in Nigeria & why are nigerians suffering? Y were nigerians protesting against SARS in d first place?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Am not taking u back. U are taking urself back because even u say u have "clarified urself", u are still looking for ways and words to try to discredit Jack Dorsey even u are complaining that u don't want to be discredited with ur obvious lies and fake news.

By "sponsor", what do u mean?

A mistake can't be compared to the lies that was spread on social media like Twitter, the fake news, i watched 10 old videos with tags like fulanis are sticking guns in badary.

A mistake can not be compared with the inciting of violence and the narcissist behaviors of Twitter mobs who hate different opinion.

As for mr jack, i am not trying to discredit him, there are proofs of what he did, only a naive government will let what he did pass by.

In some countries, he will be banned from visiting the country and his platform blocked.

I just want the Nigerian government to take action, if social media is not regulated, many people in this country will be without arm and legs while many will be dead.

This is the second time in Nigeria that social media is proving that if it not regulated, it will cause choas
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

A mistake can't be compared to the lies that was spread on social media like Twitter, the fake news, i watched 10 old videos with tags like fulanis are sticking guns in badary.

A mistake can not be compared with the inciting of violence and the narcissist behaviors of Twitter mobs who hate different opinion.

As for mr jack, i am not trying to discredit him, there are proofs of what he did, only a naive government will let what he did pass by.

In some countries, he will be banned from visiting the country and his platform blocked.

I just want the Nigerian government to take action, if social media is not regulated, many people in this country will be without arm and legs while many will be dead.

This is the second time in Nigeria that social media is proving that if it not regulated, it will cause choas

U didn't make a mistake. U knew what u were doing, u knew d intention & u knew what u wanted to achieve by doing it. It wasn't a mistake. It only became a mistake because I exposed u and even at that u have been trying at different times to deflect it. U have been trying hard to make it about Jack and not about u. U peddled lies and fake news and if I didn't expose u, u would have continued spreading it. U aren't sorry for what u did. U are only owning up because u were caught and exposed.

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria & d VP was making a list of things he wanted Jack to do for Nigeria.

Who and who incited violence on Twitter and how did they incite violence? What violence did they incite?

If govt is taking action against social media, it should begin with itself & with people like u. because u are also guilty of peddling fake news. D same govt also peddles fake news so it should cstart from itself.

Social media didn't chaos like I told u in a previous conversation. Govts insincerity & poor handling of d situation is what caused chaos
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

How did he "interfere with nigerias sovereignty and national security"? Pls explain.

Can u provide evidence to show that d endsars protests was already ending after d govt made a pronouncement banning SARS? How did d feminist coalitions move to make d protests about gays backfire? Pls explain.

What is wrong if d protest transmutes from endsars to bad governance? Is there good governance in Nigeria? What is d major problem in Nigeria & why are nigerians suffering? Y were nigerians protesting against SARS in d first place?

He interfered with Nigerian sovereignty the moment he supported Endsar, retwitted the hastags and donation link and the moment he donated and also rallied for donations for the protest.

In respect to the protest, the Government accpted the demands of the protesters and ended SAR, Segalinks came out publicly to say the protest has been hijacked, he infact said on channel tv that the #endsar protest he founded was just a social media stuff not a protest group and that some people had hijack it to promote an agenda

Then came the queer lives matter sponsored by the feminists Coalition, Twitter mobs were angry and they stop the promotion of queer life.

The initial aim of the protest was endsar, why continue a protest when Government have given you what you wanted.

The destruction and looting and attacks on a man so called properties is a proof of the mission of this protest, it was a protest against bad governance but against tinubu

Now what have the protesters gain if i may ask you
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He interfered with Nigerian sovereignty the moment he supported Endsar, retwitted the hastags and donation link and the moment he donated and also rallied for donations for the protest.

In respect to the protest, the Government accpted the demands of the protesters and ended SAR, Segalinks came out publicly to say the protest has been hijacked, he infact said on channel tv that the #endsar protest he founded was just a social media stuff not a protest group and that some people had hijack it to promote an agenda

Then came the queer lives matter sponsored by the feminists Coalition, Twitter mobs were angry and they stop the promotion of queer life.

The initial aim of the protest was endsar, why continue a protest when Government have given you what you wanted.

The destruction and looting and attacks on a man so called properties is a proof of the mission of this protest, it was a protest against bad governance but against tinubu

Now what have the protesters gain if i may ask you

How does supporting endsars protests in Nigeria amount to interfering in Nigerias sovereignty? How do all d activities u say Jack performed translate into "interfering with nigerias sovereignty"? U aren't communicating. U haven't made any point on that issue of sovereignty. Pls begin by telling me what nigerias sovereignty is and how d support for endsars compromised that sovereignty.

How did u arrive at this conclusion:

"the Government accpted the demands of the protesters and ended SARS".

what were d demands of endsars protests? Was it only d disbanding of SARS? Y did d govt not implement d 2019 report on SARS reforms it received in June 2019? If it implemented it, would there be endsars protests?

Who told u it was segalink that founded endsars protests? When did he found it?

U left d questions I asked u and u are talking about something else. These are d questions I asked u:

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't make a mistake. U knew what u were doing, u knew d intention & u knew what u wanted to achieve by doing it. It wasn't a mistake. It only became a mistake because I exposed u and even at that u have been trying at different times to deflect it. U have been trying hard to make it about Jack and not about u. U peddled lies and fake news and if I didn't expose u, u would have continued spreading it. U aren't sorry for what u did. U are only owning up because u were caught and exposed.

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria & d VP was making a list of things he wanted Jack to do for Nigeria.

Who and who incited violence on Twitter and how did they incite violence? What violence did they incite?

If govt is taking action against social media, it should begin with itself & with people like u. because u are also guilty of peddling fake news. D same govt also peddles fake news so it should cstart from itself.

Social media didn't chaos like I told u in a previous conversation. Govts insincerity & poor handling of d situation is what caused chaos

I am not going to go back to discuss something which i have clarified. You are more interested in exposing me, it seems like a badge of honor to you.

To me, it is about jack, who gives a foreigner the audacity to interfere in Nigeria problems. If you don't see something wrong in that, i see everything wrong in it.

Mr jack is not bigger than Nigeria and it is up to Nigeria government to send a message to him.

A ban on mr jack will send the right message to him. Most of you dont realized that jack needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs him.

Btw, i don't have to convince you but someone that understands History will understand how social media has caused many revolution and also deaths

The arab spring is a very big example of how a revolution spread from Facebook,because of that lot of unnecessary death happened.

Even the exposure of Wikileaks and cambridge analytica should atleast make many Nigerians think when foreigners try to meddle with our country.

The whistle blower of cambridge analytics, said how a Russian company rosneft was sponsoring disinformation on Twitter and Facebook.

Anybody that loves this country will be sad when foreigners who don't understand Nigeria escalate problems for ordinary Nigerians
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Coronabirus:
Do u think is a big deal if Nigeria doesn't want Twitter in her country?
All right thinking nations control even the website their citizens access.
Countries that have banned Twitter are China, Iran, North Korea, and Turkmenistan. None of these countries has social atmosphere that makes sense.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

How does supporting endsars protests in Nigeria amount to interfering in Nigerias sovereignty? How do all d activities u say Jack performed translate into "interfering with nigerias sovereignty"? U aren't communicating. U haven't made any point on that issue of sovereignty. Pls begin by telling me what nigerias sovereignty is and how d support for endsars compromised that sovereignty.

what were d demands of endsars protests? Was it only d disbanding of SARS? Y did d govt not implement d 2019 report on SARS reforms it received in June 2019? If it implemented it, would there be endsars protests?

U left d questions I asked u and u are talking about something else. These are d questions I asked u:

Segalinks founded endsar.

Do you think, a Nigerian bank can sponsored a protest in America, lets see if the bank wont be given sanctions.

The Government ended SAR

The 2019 was just a recommendation, nothing more than that.

All the questions you asked, you can find online
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by gaetano: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Randy91:

Guy, Dem really finish the guy hustle!

I went though all d reviews just about 2positive reviews out of 500 Comments...

I don laugh tire!! ...No wonder they are fighting so hard to regulate Social Media...

Pls how do I add my Review Comment! That guy HUSTLE deserves to GO DOWNcheesycheesy

LOL. You have to download the app first, then drop your review then delete the nonsense afterwards
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by gaetano: 1:10am On Oct 30, 2020
DANIELKWAME:
pls wat d name of d app, i just want 2 support the dude.

Crowwe
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am not going to go back to discuss something which i have clarified. You are more interested in exposing me, it seems like a badge of honor to you.

To me, it is about jack, who gives a foreigner the audacity to interfere in Nigeria problems. If you don't see something wrong in that, i see everything wrong in it.

Mr jack is not bigger than Nigeria and it is up to Nigeria government to send a message to him.

A ban on mr jack will send the right message to him. Most of you dont realized that jack needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs him.

Btw, i don't have to convince you but someone that understands History will understand how social media has caused many revolution and also deaths

The arab spring is a very big example of how a revolution spread from Facebook,because of that lot of unnecessary death happened.

Even the exposure of Wikileaks and cambridge analytica should atleast make many Nigerians think when foreigners try to meddle with our country.

The whistle blower of cambridge analytics, said how a Russian company rosneft was sponsoring disinformation on Twitter and Facebook.

Anybody that loves this country will be sad when foreigners who don't understand Nigeria escalate problems for ordinary Nigerians

We will always go back and make reference to ur lies and falsehood because that is what it is. U intended spreading for d purpose of discrediting d protests, d protesters and Jack Dorsey. That's part of ur mission. U are committed to propagating govts narrative on this platform & u will do it committing d same offenses that u accuse others of committing. Am not interested in no badge but it is for d interest of nigeria that ur likes, ur lies and falsehood are exposed.

U still hat told me how Jack's support for endsars protests is an interference in d affairs of Nigeria. Jack came to Nigeria a few months ago to support tech start ups. Would u also call that interference? Ur aim is simple character assassination. U haven't provided a single point that suggests interference in Nigerias affairs.

Pls tell me d message that a ban on Jack visiting nigeria will send to him? How many times has he visited nigeria, how often does he visit& for what purpose? Pls tell me how he needs nigeria more than nigeria needs him?

What was wrong with d Arab spring and d revolution it brought? What are d unnecessary deaths that it brought?

If u are scared about foreign interference in Nigeria, y is that d govt u support & d people that run it aren't scared of looting d wealth of nigeria and stashing such wealth& spending it on themselves & their families in foreign countries?

I don't see what WikiLeaks and Russian rosneft has got to do with d discussion.

Meanwhile, u haven't answered these questions:

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria to help tech start ups.

Who are d foreigners that don't understand nigeria and how did they escalate nigerias problems? Who are those that understand nigeria and how have they de-escalated nigerias problems for ordinary nigerians?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 1:25am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Segalinks founded endsar.

Do you think, a Nigerian bank can sponsored a protest in America, lets see if the bank wont be given sanctions.

The Government ended SAR

The 2019 was just a recommendation, nothing more than that.

All the questions you asked, you can find online

When did segalink found endsars? Who asked u about nigerian bank sponsoring protests anywhere?

Pls what is d purpose of a recommendation and y was a committee set up to come up with SARS reform recommendations? If d president had implemented d recommendations, would anyone be protesting against SARS in 2020?

Am not asking online. Am asking u. It's not online that said Jack Dorsey interfered with nigerias sovereignty. It's u who said it. Can't u defend ur claims or is that another one of your lies meant to discredit and to defame? Is that one of ur fake news obtained from ur fake news mill that u have been equipped with to flood social media with? Why spreading falsehood and lies? What are u benefitting from it?

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Lordkratus(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

lexy2014.. Thank you for making me read through this thread and thank you for exposing that hypocrite.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by drlateef: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2020
This alone is enough evidence that some youth might be on drug.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Lordkratus:
lexy2014.. Thank you for making me read through this thread and thank you for exposing that hypocrite.

Bless u bro. Am at ur service.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

We will always go back and make reference to ur lies and falsehood because that is what it is. U intended spreading for d purpose of discrediting d protests, d protesters and Jack Dorsey. That's part of ur mission. U are committed to propagating govts narrative on this platform & u will do it committing d same offenses that u accuse others of committing. Am not interested in no badge but it is for d interest of nigeria that ur likes, ur lies and falsehood are exposed.

U still hat told me how Jack's support for endsars protests is an interference in d affairs of Nigeria. Jack came to Nigeria a few months ago to support tech start ups. Would u also call that interference? Ur aim is simple character assassination. U haven't provided a single point that suggests interference in Nigerias affairs.

Pls tell me d message that a ban on Jack visiting nigeria will send to him? How many times has he visited nigeria, how often does he visit& for what purpose? Pls tell me how he needs nigeria more than nigeria needs him?

What was wrong with d Arab spring and d revolution it brought? What are d unnecessary deaths that it brought?

If u are scared about foreign interference in Nigeria, y is that d govt u support & d people that run it aren't scared of looting d wealth of nigeria and stashing such wealth& spending it on themselves & their families in foreign countries?

What evidence of what he did? What laws in Nigeria prevents him from doing what he did? U still haven't been able to convince me that what he did was wrong. Is it d nigerian govt that is feeding Jack that a ban on him visiting nigeria will affect him? That's very pedestrian. D same person that came to Nigeria to help tech start ups.

Who are d foreigners that don't understand nigeria and how did they escalate nigerias problems? Who are those that understand nigeria and how have they de-escalated nigerias problems for ordinary nigerians?

Sincerely, you have started asking ignorant questions, take a book and read about social media, the arab spring and lot more ignorant questions you are asking.

Wikileaks, cambridge analytics exposure and how it relates to Nigeria.

Maybe your ignorant self will get educated
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Lordkratus:

You make me laugh hard
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Sincerely, you have started asking ignorant questions, take a book and read about social media, the arab spring and lot more ignorant questions you are asking.

i dont need to "take a book and read about social media, the arab spring and lot more". since u have read it, then enlighten us on d subject. ur personal attacks in no way answered d questions i asked. Stay focused& answer d questions. After all, u are an expert

lexy2014:

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

i dont need to "take a book and read about social media, the arab spring and lot more". since u have read it, then enlighten us on d subject. ur personal attacks in no way answered d questions i asked. Stay focused& answer d questions. After all, u are an expert

There is nothing to enlighten about.

You are not willing to learn rather ask shallow and ignorant questions, i guess it is your attempt to act logical.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

The violence and looting that came from the protest discredited mr jack, the protesters, the protest and all the group behind.

Nobody remember the protest but the lootings and destruction, that is enough to show the agenda of the people behind the protest .

Nothing was achieved.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Kepler453: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2020
gaetano:
Lol. Adamu wey Nigerians don finish him app on playstore. They went there to pour poor ratings on the guys hustle. I was reading and laughing at the comment on playstore. Dem drop the total ratings to 1.6 lmaooo

Adamu come Twitter dey cry grin grin
Those reviews are a whole new level of comedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Archbishop Chukwuma Declares Support For Peter Obi / Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn / Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.