Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit (24005 Views)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Seniorwriter(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
chiblaze07:
Why is do I find this countersuit very funny? That Adamu Garba is an Adamu in real life grin cheesy

In the other news, you will not believe the statistics of food wasted every year in Africa while people keep dying of hunger.

This is so alarming. Please, share this solution to end food waste and save a life today.

Watch this short clipart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqdmz2Jboes

This video exposes what we don’t give attention to.
Please, share this message with everyone.

Nice writeup ...It's good you are trying to inform a lot of persons about food wastage....however let's harness resources and create a win-win with my SM Funnel .....
Check my signature
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by HAccord: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
virginboy1:
Abeg Guys who mumu pass out of this two. undecided
I wan check something

Like for Garba Shehu, Share for Lai Mohammed.

The two them dey drag am o. grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by HAccord: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

Honestly you have to be off nairaland to see how noble Yorubas can be.
this tribe are very good except for Tinubu's miscreants and urchins mainly yeroba Muslims bringing dishonor to yoruba nation
they're mainly on nairaland
but God pass them.

God bless Yoruba nation

thunder scatter Tinubu's urchins and miscreants

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

I noticed that too. The yoruba muslims are something else. I attend a yoruba-owned church, I have never met a toxic yoruba man in real life but the ones online are yoruba muslims who seem to have an axe to grind with other tribes in the south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by virginboy1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
HAccord:

The two them dey drag am o. grin

Hahahaha I just noticed.
14 14
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Solatium(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

Nigerian Youths are very ignorant and unenlightened

Most of them are children,no apology
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by HAccord: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

grow IgbalodeRaymond. Don't be stupid till eternity

Take your own advise first.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, he did.

SAR was never disbanded. I have no idea about reforms other than the changes that was made to SAR

It is not garba adamu jobs to protect Nigeria from Corruption. He is not in government but he could advise government on Corruption as a citizen the same he did when jack supported the moment publicly.

Nigerians are corrupt, the civil services are corrupt and many parents work there, so it is up to Nigerians to fight corruption, maybe the youths need to start to talk to their own parents

Pls did Jack Dorsey "call for donations" or did "he set up a donation"?

According to a Time magazine report:
[b]
"In 2017, #EndSARS began trending, with hundreds of people sharing stories of abuse, and assault. That December, the inspector general of the Nigeria Police Force bowed to the pressure, announcing plans to reorganize the team, prosecute cases of human rights abuses and spearhead a better training program for recruits.

The same month, President Buhari signed into law the Anti-Torture Act, which criminalized torture. But Bakare, of Amnesty International, says that not a single police officer has been charged under that act. “Absolutely it has not had any impact,” he says.

In 2018, Nigerian vice president Yemi Osinbajo demanded that Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris restructure SARS once again, ban stop-and-search raids, and require officers to wear uniforms with full identification. A federal human-rights desk was also created to address violations. Following the announcement, police spokesperson Moshood Jimoh told The Nation that the police had “fully complied with the directives for the overhaul and reformation of SARS.”

But between January 2017 and May 2020, at least 82 cases of torture, ill-treatment and extrajudicial executions by SARS officers have been documented by Amnesty International."[/b]

U "have no idea about reforms", what then are u arguing about? Meanwhile, my questions about these 2019 report still stand. Y did d president not implement it? If he did, would there be an endsars protests?

www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

According to u:

"It is not garba adamu jobs to protect Nigeria from Corruption. He is not in government"

But earlier u said

"Garba is not trying to repair Nigeria, he is trying to protect Nigeria from being destroyed."

How come Garba Adamu can protect nigeria from Twitter but when it comes to protecting nigeria from corruption, all of a sudden it's not his job? Or is corruption not destroying nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The discussion was about fake news and violence not about Nigerian economy

Fake news incited violence, celebrities and influencers incited violence through their social media accounts, they were calling for the head of some people and we can see how things got destroyed.

They say when you spread fake news, you put lives in danger.

U still haven't said how fake news caused carnage in this endsars protests.

Yes d discussion is about fake news. But according to d gentleman with who I was discussing before u joined d conversation:

"Having seen the carnage fake news can cause and how fake new had nearly destroyed our country; all Nigerian Patriots and persons of goodwill must join hands together to protect our own."

In light of what he said, it's important to look at how nigeria has been faring before d endsars protests let's see if fake news is actually what "nearly destroyed our country". These questions though not entirely about d economy, are highly relevant to d discussion.

What of d lies govt tells it's citizens everyday? Is that real news? Was it fake news that was responsible for protesters being attacked by thugs in benin, Abuja, osogbo and Lagos in coordinated fashion?
Was it fake news that hoarded palliatives? Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Horlhamhi(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
This @adamugarba is just 'talking in the rubbish'.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by DonCandido(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Fake news didn't cause Carnage. Govts insincerity & poor handling of d situation did. Fake news didn't hoard palliatives. Politicians who were supposed to provide for d welfare of d citizens did. Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

The youths voted in the politicians!

The youths disobeyed the orders of a politician (sitting governor of Lagos State) to disperse and opted to continue with their October Carnival at the toll plaza.

The youths and the opposition politicians maliciously exernalised a local protest through outright lies, misinformation and outrageous deceit leading to avoidable loss of lives and properties.

The youths either through inexperience or youthful exuberance invited, admitted or otherwise co-opted hooligans, political thugs, miscreants and other deplorables of the society to the October Carnival by feeding them.

It goes without saying that if the politicians elected by the youths fails or neglects to keep their end of the electoral bargain, it does not justify the consequent looting and destruction of the livelihood of innocent people all over the country. The youths should have waited for an opportunity to speak with one voice through their votes.

Certainly, the last October Carnival at the toll Plaza was NOT a protest against hunger or unfair distribution of palliatives.

No, far from it, it was, shorn of unessential verbiage, a CLOUT CHASING carnival by Nigerian celebrities; a score settling opportunity by pseudo and opposition politicians; a chance for relevance seeking activists forgotten by time and a veritable opportunity for the smart Alecs to cash out.

My comment was meant for only patriotic Nigerians and those of goodwill. They will readily agree with me that the recent October Carnival at the toll Plaza was to the benefit of Twitter and other foreign online enablers and to the detriment of majority of Nigerian people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by JIMMY1393: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaetano:
Lol. Adamu wey Nigerians don finish him app on playstore. They went there to pour poor ratings on the guys hustle. I was reading and laughing at the comment on playstore. Dem drop the total ratings to 1.6 lmaooo

Adamu come Twitter dey cry grin grin

See this mumu

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Mars16(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Double wahala
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Commentor: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Sometimes I wonder what kinda of people we have on NL. Cos the way they think is ridiculous
It's an anonymous forum so it beings out the beast in the average Nigerian.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
DonCandido:

The youths voted in the politicians!

The youths disobeyed the orders of a politician (sitting governor of Lagos State) to disperse and opted to continue with their October Carnival at the toll plaza.

The youths and the opposition politicians maliciously exernalised a local protest through outright lies, misinformation and outrageous deceit leading to avoidable loss of lives and properties.

The youths either through inexperience or youthful exuberance invited, admitted or otherwise co-opted hooligans, political thugs, miscreants and other deplorables of the society to the October Carnival by feeding them.

It goes without saying that if the politicians elected by the youths fails or neglects to keep their end of the electoral bargain, it does not justify the consequent looting and destruction of the livelihood of innocent people all over the country. The youths should have waited for an opportunity to speak with one voice through their votes.

Certainly, the last October Carnival at the toll Plaza was NOT a protest against hunger or unfair distribution of palliatives.

No, far from it, it was, shorn of unessential verbiage, a CLOUT CHASING carnival by Nigerian celebrities; a score settling opportunity by pseudo and opposition politicians; a chance for relevance seeking activists forgotten by time and a veritable opportunity for the smart Alecs to cash out.

My comment was meant for only patriotic Nigerians and those of goodwill. They will readily agree with me that the recent October Carnival at the toll Plaza was to the benefit of Twitter and other foreign online enablers and to the detriment of majority of Nigerian people.

"Youths voted politicians"...So? How's that relevant?

What was govts response to d protesters continuing their protests in Lekki? Earlier in d same day, thugs had started taking over d streets in some parts of Lagos like orile, destroying everything in their path. What was govts response to d activities of these thugs?

Who are d "opposition politicians u are pointing accusing fingers at & how did they with d youths "maliciously exernalised a local protest through outright lies, misinformation and outrageous deceit leading to avoidable loss of lives and properties?"

If u say d youths co-opted hooligans & thugs, who then was attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja & osogbo?

According to u:

"The youths should have waited for an opportunity to speak with one voice through their votes."

Really? What's wrong with speaking thru protests? Are protests not part of democracy? How should d electorate demand for accountability & good governance?

According to u:

"Certainly, the last October Carnival at the toll Plaza was NOT a protest against hunger or unfair distribution of palliatives."

What then was d protests about? Maybe u can help us to put in perspective. That will us understand what u mean by d following below:

"No, far from it, it was, shorn of unessential verbiage, a CLOUT CHASING carnival by Nigerian celebrities; a score settling opportunity by pseudo and opposition politicians; a chance for relevance seeking activists forgotten by time and a veritable opportunity for the smart Alecs to cash out."

What was d clout that was chased by d nigerian celebrities? What were d scores that were settled and by which politicians? Who were d activists and d smart alecs u were referring?

Who is a patriotic nigerian and who isn't one? How did d endsars protests benefit Twitter and other foreign online enablers (kindly name them). And how wasn't d protests a benefit to majority of nigerians?

Meanwhile, u are yet to answer these:

Was it fake news that was responsible for things attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, osogbo and Abuja in coordinated fashion? Was fake news responsible for hoarding palliatives? Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by yizastone(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

look at you.... the enlightened one... the great Dalia Lamar.....
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Segzy19: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yet the mumu still uses Twitter o...
temi1290:
Dude legit sued Dorsey, just pack nonsense inside paper call am lawsuit, very stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by temi1290: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Segzy19:
Yet the mumu still uses Twitter o...

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Oshey Guru Dull Brain, please enlighten us on how Jack wants to destroy an already destroyed country. The app requirements is trash and the data will be used by the government.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

But why is d guy still using Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
Tope's lawsuit is not worth the paper it was typed on. Garba is suing as a concerned Nigerian. Tope is suing as who? An attention seeker and a self-hating Nigerian? Jack Dorsey, a billionaire white anarchist who can defend himself but our uncle Tom want to show how loyal he is to his master. Tueh!

Jack is not replying because he does not have time for Adamu the Dull Brain. Did Adamu not read terms and conditions of Twitter before signing up that it can be used for advocacy.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Reality is that they are dumb. The Nigerian mind is full of mental slavery.

Must Mr Adamu agree with their thought process

His app is trash simple, he can look for another market as far the Internet in Nigeria is concerned the youths own it.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Mr jack wants a civil war here in Nigeria and you are busying supporting your death

Where did Jack say he wants a civil war? Oh wise trevor. So supporting a just cause is akin to wanting a civil war, your knowledge is rusty.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, stop monitoring me.

I can can do what ever i want to with my account.

You aren't the one that brought me here, i brought myself here.

You can't do what you want with your account, you can only do what your master pays you to do. BMC ZOMBIE.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. I don't discuss with naive people

Oshey trevor the wise, a dolt and a zombie calling someone with a better thought process than him naive, will you apologize you retarded creature.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by DonCandido(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

"Youths voted politicians"...So? How's that relevant?

What was govts response to d protesters continuing their protests in Lekki? Earlier in d same day, thugs had started taking over d streets in some parts of Lagos like orile, destroying everything in their path. What was govts response to d activities of these thugs?

Who are d "opposition politicians u are pointing accusing fingers at & how did they with d youths "maliciously exernalised a local protest through outright lies, misinformation and outrageous deceit leading to avoidable loss of lives and properties?"

If u say d youths co-opted hooligans & thugs, who then was attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja & osogbo?

According to u:

"The youths should have waited for an opportunity to speak with one voice through their votes."

Really? What's wrong with speaking thru protests? Are protests not part of democracy? How should d electorate demand for accountability & good governance?

According to u:

"Certainly, the last October Carnival at the toll Plaza was NOT a protest against hunger or unfair distribution of palliatives."

What then was d protests about? Maybe u can help us to put in perspective. That will us understand what u mean by d following below:

"No, far from it, it was, shorn of unessential verbiage, a CLOUT CHASING carnival by Nigerian celebrities; a score settling opportunity by pseudo and opposition politicians; a chance for relevance seeking activists forgotten by time and a veritable opportunity for the smart Alecs to cash out."

What was d clout that was chased by d nigerian celebrities? What were d scores that were settled and by which politicians? Who were d activists and d smart alecs u were referring?

Who is a patriotic nigerian and who isn't one? How did d endsars protests benefit Twitter and other foreign online enablers (kindly name them). And wasn't d protests a benefit to majority of nigerians?

Meanwhile, u are yet to answer these:

Was it fake news that was responsible for things attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, osogbo and Abuja in coordinated fashion? Was fake news responsible for hoarding palliatives? Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

Your spin on the recent events (the October youth carnival at the toll Plaza) and its correct chronology amuses me.

Your attempt at obfuscating the very point of my comment directed to "Patriotic Nigerians and Nigerians of goodwill" through infantile rhetorical questions falls into the same crucible.

For me to properly engage you, I need to be sure that you are qualified in both material respects above.

Recent developments have shown that there exists Nigerians whose sole objective of arguing any point is for argument's sake.

They are best ignored.

I double down and state that the organisers, financiers, the cheerleaders, spectators and other online foreign and local enablers are responsible for the carnage arising out of, in connection with and in relation to the October youth carnival at the toll Plaza.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Government ended SAR but then because you own a platform, you decided to setup a donation. We can see the end result, destruction.

Garba saw the big picture and fought against it, actually the Twitter guy interfere with the internal affairs of Nigeria.

Garba is not trying to repair Nigeria, he is trying to protect Nigeria from being destroyed.

Garba saw which big picture? You never fail to reek of stupidity and ignorance. Adamu wants to shut our voice and gain control of the vacuum that will be created by Twitter's but you are so much of a dweeb to see it.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Where did Jack say he wants a civil war? Oh wise trevor. So supporting a just cause is akin to wanting a civil war, your knowledge is rusty.

his actions says it, his motives says it too

When you start to fund protest, you are directly supporting the protest, if the protest led to destruction then you are directly involved

You claim you are supporting a just cause, that what social justice warriors like you think but they dont understand that they are just useful tools to someone else ambitions

you are a follower, so what do you know.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Fake news caused carnage and this is not the first time.

During the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, many influencers in Nigeria incited violence that led to the looting and destruction of businesses in lagos

Oga someone more intelligent than you is speaking, what a dull brain like you should do is listen and learn, you must not show your low level of ignorance and intelligence everywhere.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, he did.

SAR was never disbanded. I have no idea about reforms other than the changes that was made to SAR

It is not garba adamu jobs to protect Nigeria from Corruption. He is not in government but he could advise government on Corruption as a citizen the same he did when jack supported the moment publicly.

Nigerians are corrupt, the civil services are corrupt and many parents work there, so it is up to Nigerians to fight corruption, maybe the youths need to start to talk to their own parents

Zombie, the donation was set up before Jack even got wind of the #EndSars but as usual you would never to paint story to suit yourself like your master Liar Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Garba saw which big picture? You never fail to reek of stupidity and ignorance. Adamu wants to shut our voice and gain control of the vacuum that will be created by Twitter's but you are so much of a dweeb to see it.

damn you are ignorant.

How does Adamu want to shut your voice, did he say you should stop using twitter between when is twitter equivalent to your voice

Twitter is just a planform nothing more than that, i blame Nigerian government for thinking twitter is Nigerian voice, it is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / Nigeria Election: What To Expect From President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Reuters / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.