Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit (24005 Views)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Ahmback(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
This guy na savage
Trouble for who no fit build app oo

4 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Minjim: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Cunny man dye, cunny man buri yam.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
misano:

If U have problems please fix them. I'm not the one fu*king ur dead wife o. Ask your neighbour's gate man. Civil war bend ur mouth.

Ok. I don't discuss with naive people
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Ezemust: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
ivolt:
Tope's lawsuit is not worth the paper it was typed on. Garba is suing as a concerned Nigerian. Tope is suing as who? An attention seeker and a self-hating Nigerian? Jack Dorsey, a billionaire white anarchist who can defend himself but our uncle Tom want to show how loyal he is to his master. Tueh!
no arewa person love nigeria.they just love the statu quo

4 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by misano(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ok. I don't discuss with naive people

& I don't discuss with dead brains.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Spechialone(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Savagery at it's peak... Those reviews can give the owner of the app a mental break down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Pimine: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aswearugaaad

Adamu Garba is one of those people who seek to stifle our voices. I wish I could just smash his face in.

In other news...

Take a second to look at this pic and join the next cryptocurrency revolution. It is the next big thing after Bitcoin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
misano:

& I don't discuss with dead brains.

So bye bye
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by eluquenson(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
I love naija youth, they are very versatile with technology.

Don't troll with them, adamu garba..... you're finished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Lordkratus(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
misano:

If U have problems please fix them. I'm not the one fu*king ur dead wife o. Ask your neighbour's gate man. Civil war bend ur mouth.
this is by far the most savage comment on this platform. Bros you are wicked chaiiiii. I have been laughing anyhow since

3 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by PeacenLove2: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaetano:
Lol. Adamu wey Nigerians don finish him app on playstore. They went there to pour poor ratings on the guys hustle. I was reading and laughing at the comment on playstore. Dem drop the total ratings to 1.6 lmaooo

Adamu come Twitter dey cry grin grin

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by hopexter(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked. Problem upon problem

Wahala for who get strength for problem sad
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by CSTRR: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ezemust:
no arewa person love nigeria.they just love the statu quo
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

Nigerian Youths are very ignorant and unenlightened

How is d foreigner trying to destroy Niger Nigeria & how is adamu Garba trying to repair it?

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Karemarealty288(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Very funny, counter suit grin grin grin
Hope it's not too much to ask that you kindly see the thread on my signature

Next week Ikenna Musa Alaba will sue Tope Akinyode for Suing Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - grin

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
DonCandido:
I stand with Adamu Garba on this.

Having seen the carnage fake news can cause and how fake new had nearly destroyed our country; all Nigerian Patriots and persons of goodwill must join hands together to protect our own.

Never again shall we dance to the drums of our frienemies.

Fake news didn't cause Carnage. Govts insincerity & poor handling of d situation did. Fake news didn't hoard palliatives. Politicians who were supposed to provide for d welfare of d citizens did. Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

4 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

How is d foreigner trying to destroy Niger Nigeria & how is adamu Garba trying to repair it?

Government ended SAR but then because you own a platform, you decided to setup a donation. We can see the end result, destruction.

Garba saw the big picture and fought against it, actually the Twitter guy interfere with the internal affairs of Nigeria.

Garba is not trying to repair Nigeria, he is trying to protect Nigeria from being destroyed.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Fake news didn't cause Carnage. Govts insincerity & poor handling of d situation did. Fake news didn't hoard palliatives. Politicians who were supposed to provide for d welfare of d citizens did. Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

Fake news caused carnage and this is not the first time.

During the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, many influencers in Nigeria incited violence that led to the looting and destruction of businesses in lagos
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Coolsphinx: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
CroesusHodlings:
Does the accuracy of signal matter?

Yes, but not that much. There are a lot of Telegram Channels that are shouting about their 95% accuracy from every ravine, while in fact their members can be in total loss. Why? Because you can close 5 profitable trades in a row, but stay in loss because of only one trade that was closed by a Stop Loss.
Risk and Money managment - this is the most important thing in trading, not just the accuracy.
My personal advise: when you choose between a number of channels, look at: the Reward/Risk (RR) ratio, % of the deposit a trader advises you to invest in each trade, and only after this, check accuracy of signals. If there are too much profitable trades - check the distance between the avg. entry price and a stop loss.

At Croesus, we understand what many NEW cryptocurrency traders go through daily just to make profits from this volatile market. Many of you have lost so much that you cannot even mention. We know this because we have been there before. We will be giving one month of free signals on our private telegram channel. Say goodbye to consistent loss, CLICK LINK ON BIO FOR INSTANT ACCESS!
the link on your bio is not functional.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Lagoon0: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

The only youth with wisdom!
Oshey! Oya transform Nigeria with your wisdom na

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Karemarealty288(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Next week Dayo Sule Eze will sue Tope Akinyode for Suing Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - grin

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Government ended SAR but then because you own a platform, you decided to setup a donation. We can see the end result, destruction.

Garba saw the big picture and fought against it, actually the Twitter guy interfere with the internal affairs of Nigeria.

Garba is not trying to repair Nigeria, he is trying to protect Nigeria from being destroyed.

Did Jack Dorsey set up a donation in response to govt ending SARS? Pls how many times has this administration ended SARS? Are u aware that In June 2019, buhari received a report on SARS reforms. Are u aware that d recommendations of d report are similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? Kindly tell why did buhari not implement d recommendations of d report since June 2019? If he had implemented them, would there have been an endsars protests?

If adamu Garba is trying to protect nigeria from being destroyed, how has he protected nigeria from corruption, nepotism, bad governance and lack of accountability on d part of politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Fake news caused carnage and this is not the first time.

During the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, many influencers in Nigeria incited violence that led to the looting and destruction of businesses in lagos

U still haven't said how fake news caused carnage during d endsars protests. Meanwhile my questions have remained largely unanswered.

Was it fake news that was responsible for protesters being attacked by thugs in benin, Abuja, osogbo and Lagos in coordinated fashion?
Was it fake news that hoarded palliatives? Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Did Jack Dorsey "setup a donation" or he called for donations? Which one?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Did Jack Dorsey set up a donation in response to govt ending SARS? Pls how many times has this administration ended SARS? Are u aware that In June 2019, buhari received a report on SARS reforms. Are u aware that d recommendations of d report are similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? Kindly tell why did buhari not implement d recommendations of d report since June 2019? If he had implemented them, would there have been an endsars protests?

If adamu Garba is trying to protect nigeria from being destroyed, how has he protected nigeria from corruption, nepotism, bad governance and lack of accountability on d part of politicians?

Yes, he did.

SAR was never disbanded. I have no idea about reforms other than the changes that was made to SAR

It is not garba adamu jobs to protect Nigeria from Corruption. He is not in government but he could advise government on Corruption as a citizen the same he did when jack supported the moment publicly.

Nigerians are corrupt, the civil services are corrupt and many parents work there, so it is up to Nigerians to fight corruption, maybe the youths need to start to talk to their own parents
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Abiodun4038: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ancient of Days. Sorry o.

thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

2 Likes

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by ibietela2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaetano:
Lol. Adamu wey Nigerians don finish him app on playstore. They went there to pour poor ratings on the guys hustle. I was reading and laughing at the comment on playstore. Dem drop the total ratings to 1.6 lmaooo

na 1.2 before sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

U still haven't said how fake news caused carnage during d endsars protests. Meanwhile my questions have remained largely unanswered.

Was it fake news that was responsible for protesters being attacked by thugs in benin, Abuja, osogbo and Lagos in coordinated fashion?
Was it fake news that hoarded palliatives? Before endsars protests, what were u enjoying in Nigeria? How good was d economy? How many jobs were being created? How affordable were food items? Is fake news responsible for those?

The discussion was about fake news and violence not about Nigerian economy

Fake news incited violence, celebrities and influencers incited violence through their social media accounts, they were calling for the head of some people and we can see how things got destroyed.

They say when you spread fake news, you put lives in danger.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by HAccord: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
gaetano:

Lmao! The abookii no know wetin hit am. E bin think say we dey play. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / Nigeria Election: What To Expect From President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Reuters / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.