Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit (24004 Views)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba For Suing Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, didn't he support the protest or not, did he twit the links and call out for donations or not?

Lastly, i never accused him of creating a donation page.

Since you noticed i cant spell well then why are you replying

Oga, first of all it is spelt tweet and not twit but you wouldn't know because you are too much of a dull brain. Go through your posts and see where you accused him of creating a donations page, I have a screenshot of it so if you edit it, it's your own problem.

At the bolded I am correcting you because Nigeria is tired of illiterates of your level, one of you recently disgraced us internationally in an exam. We won't allow such repeat itself, so you must learn to use words in sentences correctly or stop using the cyberspace because you are polluting it.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u saying he "called out for delivery donations"? I thought earlier u said that he "set up donations"?

He set up the bitcoin donations and also called out for donations to the bitcoin address not only that he donated bitcoin

https://diutocoinnews.com.ng/jack-supports-bitcoin-donation-for-endsars/5429/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/twitter-s-jack-dorsey-urges-bitcoin-donations-to-fight-police-brutality-in-nigeria
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by 4four(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Attention seeking .

Many Nigerians are like kids, some foreigner is trying to destroy your country and you are busy supporting him. This is the height of mental slavery.

As for those emotional kids trying to destroy someone app all because he has a different opinion, i pity for you.

Nigerian Youths are very ignorant and unenlightened
sorry ooo father of the kids, pls is it foreigners that was using police cars, DSS cars and private buses to distribute touts (monsters made by politicians) to various protest ground like delivery man? Or it is foreigners that went to lekki tollgate to shot protesters?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He set up the bitcoin donations and also called out for donations to the bitcoin address not only that he donated bitcoin

Where in d article did it say that Jack Dorsey set up a donation specifically for endsars protests? Are u sure u read d article or u are just desperate to push ur narrative despite d fact that u can't verify it?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i dont go low with church rats grin grin

i will rather stop my conversation with you if you dont have anything meaningful to add here.

Stop smiling and trying to form unwanted familiarity with me. Once again it is don't and not dont but a dolt of your nature won't learn.

Don't let BMC 30K deceive you, it is not up to data plan to push app to production monthly.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Oga, first of all it is spelt tweet and not twit but you wouldn't know because you are too much of a dull brain. Go through your posts and see where you accused him of creating a donations page, I have a screenshot of it so if you edit it, it's your own problem.

At the bolded I am correcting you because Nigeria is tired of illiterates of your level, one of you recently disgraced us internationally in an exam. We won't allow such repeat itself, so you must learn to use words in sentences correctly or stop using the cyberspace because you are polluting it.

dude, all your jargons are lot of words but they dont make sense. that is the problem grin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

grin

BMC ZOMBIE
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Stop smiling and trying to form unwanted familiarity with me. Once again it is don't and not dont but a dolt of your nature won't learn.

Don't let BMC 30K deceive you, it is not up to data plan to push app to production monthly.

grin grin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

BMC ZOMBIE

grin grin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/twitter-s-jack-dorsey-urges-bitcoin-donations-to-fight-police-brutality-in-nigeria

Look at d key words in d links u sent. It says "jack supports...". D other link says "Jack Dorsey urges support...".

Is that d same thing as "setting up donations"? Isn't this fake news that u are peddling?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

BMC ZOMBIE
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

BMC ZOMBIE

grin grin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Look at d key words in d links u sent. It says "jack supports...". D other link says "Jack Dorsey urges support...".

Is that d same thing as "setting up donations"?

he did refer to the bitcoin address of feminist coalition

without the donations the protest would have ended
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by LostAddict11: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

dude, all your jargons are lot of words but they dont make sense. that is the problem grin

Learn to spell and punctuate sentences before calling someone's words jargon.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He did create the bitcoin donation for feminist coalition

Pls produce it in d articles where it says that he "created the Bitcoin donations for feminist coalition". By d way how do u "create Bitcoin donations"?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
LostAddict11:

Learn to spell and punctuate sentences before calling someone's words jargon.

grin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Still doesn't answer my question:

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls produce it in d articles where it says that he "created the Bitcoin donations for feminist coalition". By d way how do u "create Bitcoin donations"?

it was an error, i wrote he helped spread the bitcoin donation links of feminists' coalition

I updated that in the last message.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Before Jack's involvement, how much had been raised?
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

dude, i have corrected myself.

All i know is that he donated and also spread the bitcoin links for the protest
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

it was an error, i wrote he helped spread the bitcoin donation links of feminists' coalition

I updated that in the last message.

It wasn't an error. U are entangling urself & ur lies are catching up with u.

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Before Jack's involvement, how much had been raised?

it was just 0.5 bitcoin but when he spread the link lot of bitcoins started coming in

bitcoin raised after the government banned the cash account was 9.9 bitcoin
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

dude, i have corrected myself.

All i know is that he donated and also spread the bitcoin links for the protest

That is because I have exposed u and if I didn't expose, u would have carried on spreading ur own concoted lies which is d same thing as fake news. D same thing that u accuse d endsars protesters of peddling.

Is Jack Dorsey d only one who donated to d cause? What's wrong if he donated to d cause?

1 Like

Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

That is because I have exposed u and if I didn't expose, u would have carried on spreading ur own concoted lies which is d same thing as fake news. D same thing that u accuse d endsars protesters of peddling.

Is Jack Dorsey d only one who donated to d cause? What's wrong if he donated to d cause?

You didn't expose me because i never told lies.

Between jack was instrumental to the violence and death in this protest

Without his money the protest would have ended.

You see nothing wrong with a foreigner interfering with Nigeria issues, i see everything wrong in what he did, this basically can cause diplomatic issues.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by paul100(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
InfoSources:
While Adamu remains a mumu man for his utterances on Jack, this was how Jack was yesterday at the Senate hearings for meddling in US elections through Twitter favouring Biden
I saw him yesterday on BBC.His appearances shock me.I was like"no be CEO of twitter be this,hmmmmm".He needs to trim those beards.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

it was just 0.5 bitcoin but when he spread the link lot of bitcoins started coming in

bitcoin raised after the government banned the cash account was 9.9 bitcoin

Good. But in a previous post u made, u alleged that Jack Dorsey "set up Bitcoin donations" as a response to d ban on SARS. But one of d articles u shared says:

"Following the recent alleged Naira account deactivation of the Feminist Coalition Group used for fundraising to support the #EndSARS protesters, the group launched a new Bitcoin donation channel to raise funds against all odds."
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

It wasn't an error. U are entangling urself & ur lies are catching up with u.

What lies, i went back to clearify myself.

Has your Twitter influencers and celebrities ever went back to correct the fake news they spread and the violence they incited.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You didn't expose me because i never told lies.

Between jack was instrumental to the violence and death in this protest

Without his money the protest would have ended.

You see nothing wrong with a foreigner interfering with Nigeria issues, i see everything wrong in what he did, this basically can cause diplomatic issues.

U told lies. U said repeatedly that Jack Dorsey "set up donations" for endsars protests. Is that allegation true or false?

D question I ask u is what is wrong with Jack Dorseys involvement with d endsars protests? If u can "see everything wrong in what he did", kindly educate us on d everything
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

Good. But in a previous post u made, u alleged that Jack Dorsey "set up Bitcoin donations" as a response to d ban on SARS. But one of d articles u shared says:

"Following the recent alleged Naira account deactivation of the Feminist Coalition Group used for fundraising to support the #EndSARS protesters, the group launched a new Bitcoin donation channel to raise funds against all odds."

Dude, i have clarify myself.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What lies, i went back to clearify myself.

Has your Twitter influencers and celebrities ever went back to correct the fake news they spread and the violence they incited.

U only clarified urself because I exposed u which u are still denying.

Meanwhile, I don't have any Twitter influencers and celebrities.
Re: Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
lexy2014:

U told lies. U said repeatedly that Jack Dorsey "set up donations" for endsars protests. Is that allegation true or false?

D question I ask u is what is wrong with Jack Dorseys involvement with d endsars protests? If u can "see everything wrong in what he did", kindly educate us on d everything

What lies after i clarified myself.

You want to discredit me by all means even after i clarified myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / Nigeria Election: What To Expect From President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Reuters / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.