Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50224 Views)

#endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / Nigeria is Under 'Oyibo' People's Curse - Actor, Yul Edochie Blows Hot / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by femi4: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portray her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos attack northerners and born down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa Muslims in the south.

They just want to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

The day of reckoning is close... Posterity will speak for us!
Illiterate! Clout chaser indeed for how many years now

3 Likes

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Who laid curse on you and which mosque

Edo woman give us real gist who where when any evidence or its another twitter incitement to burn out BRT and entire Lagos

What was d other incitement to burn out BRT and d entire Lagos?

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Igohms: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
God is with u ma'am. The North is d problem of Nigeria. they will never move forward and won't allow others to move forward. i advise u to relocate from the north if u r still living there. To a notherner, it is better Nigeria drowns under the watchful eye of a neo fundamentalist islamist than attain greatness under the leadership of an 'infidel'

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by vaca1: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

While the Igbos attack northerners and born down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media

Sharap there. An hausa is an agent here Imo. He gave me the house I'm living now. Don't think we don't coexist. We do
Just that Hoodlums have hijacked the peaceful protest. My auntie's shop was totally destroyed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by kristisking(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
What do you expect from people that think upside down. People who religious and ethnic sentiments will continue to push them backward. You worked against GEJ, a nice man and they celebrated you because GEJ is not their own and you think they will do the same when you criticize PMB. No, they will crucify you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Leo81(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.
Why won't it be well with her, are you God? It is well with her already. She has the luxury to move out of this shit hole at any time. How about you.....

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Focus on this first , which mosque was Ayisha Yesufu the Edo State woman attacked let's not mix issues

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Rechargeam: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.
BMC, is she the army that opened fire on innocent unarmed Nigerians.

Judgement is coming for you all, you won't escape it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by stevenosa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

What are you saying? You need go borrow some sense from Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Wahala90: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am just wondering how a fight against police brutality has become an offense to Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by okonyia(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
You do not have to worry about their courses it will never affect you. It will rather promote you. The reason being that you are making effort to see better Nigeria. You never been sentiment,but have stand up for the truth.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by 9jamustchange: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
The curse of the causeless shall not come!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ItswellMike: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ur masters have killed more.
Aisha yesuf is a heroine. ......get that into ur block head
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Continue living in denial. Nobody knows her in the north outside twitter but
same arewas were celebrating here when she waged war in protest against GEJ. Nobody knows her in the north but arewa consultative forum hailed her when her protest on BBOG yielded fruits as some abducted school girls were released by boko haram. I can see another reason you guys would remain backward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by oluwwasheun(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

See even pastor can't tell me protesting is a sin, I won't agree to that facts.

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.

Nigga stop this trash. It's disgusting
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by zudozz: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
cursed miserable lot..cursing already blessed!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:

Focus on this first , which mosque was Ayisha Yesufu the Edo State woman attacked let's not mix issues

U focus on d first. Am interested in d second except u aren't sure of d allegations u made:

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Omoslim26: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Even though I don't support the people dat should peddle along with her to force out a desirable change in their system throwing curses at her but wat the Bleep does she mean by they are already cursed in Nigeria?

my bible tells me dat I will eat of the good of the land and I am doing dat already by the grace of God
so someone should help me tell her dat she should limit the curse to only herself and her family

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by oluwwasheun(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Buhari government is responsible for the killing idiot.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by dangotesmummy: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Liposure:
I wonder what will make a person curse a great figure like this. This woman has done so much for the oppressed in nigeria-a rare feat and this is what she gets in return.
first of all you don't expect Muslims that are synonymous with violence to understand the concept of real peace

Anybody that doesn't agree with these notioriously violent people of piss line of thought you know the next thing that comes to their heads-violence

Then you're dealing with victims of Stockholm syndrome.theyre the slaves that love their chains and will defend their oppressors to the letter

E sure me say If Aisha walks by a mosque, they won't even finish their head slamming before they mob her

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

U focus on d first. Am interested in d second except u aren't sure of d allegations u made:

Create a thread on the second phrase, while we he don't derail the thread on asking madam Aisha Yesufu on which mosque talked about her and when

No point mixing up issues

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by josite: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
me and my father's and mother's lineage are not cursed,retain your curse.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by oluwwasheun(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Prosterity will speak for us!
Who knows you? Even in the north. Clout chaser my foot! When she was holding Jonathan Govt to ransom as regards Chibok girls. Was she chasing clout?

2 Likes

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Neddstark: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aisha, you claim to be a muslim but you're supporting homosexuality? Them go beat you ooo.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Madibah(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I can't believe you made this sentimental post , meaningless post, tribalistic post, and an absolute babaric post.

You're using only two occurrence as an example
Knowing the North's have caused disasters which is uncountable

You called Aisha a clout chaser because her view and reasoning is a lot different from you and your fellow northerners and you're actually the clout chaser here she's fighting for her right and our right
It's high time you start thinking beyond that
And I'm wondering how Your intelligence derailed within 2 sec
Haha!!

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:

Create a thread on the second phrase, while we he don't derail the thread on asking madam Aisha Yesufu on which mosque talked about her and when

No point mixing up issues

If u didn't want to derail d thread, what then was d essence of d second phrase which u typed by urself in ur post? Y didn't u open a thread on it? Obviously u are d one mixing up d issues. Am just following up on ur comments.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Essence20(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Curse causeless shall not stand.
It will backfire

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Macphenson: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Is Aisha Yesuf the one that ordered the shooting at Lekki Toll plaza?

Common sense is indeed not common.

A stupid president is elected ( and supported by stupid people) IMAM OF PEACE 2020

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Chimasoka: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angry Nigerians Attacked Desmond Elliot Over LEKKI Tolegate Shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfomFSt0kjI
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

If u didn't want to derail d thread, what then was d essence of d second phrase which u typed by urself in ur post? Y didn't u open a thread on it? Obviously u are d one mixing up d issues. Am just following up on ur comments.

Read my comment and this time apply your God given wisdom ...
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Powersurge: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:

What are you insinuating, that a northern Muslim is different from a Western Muslim?

Are you asking this question? The west puts culture and education ahead of religion. Reverse is the case for the north. Hausa language does not even have word for God. Except the Islamic word. Culture has been lost to Arabian culture.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Marine54(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
you're the one that is cursed , you and your useless religion are cursed. We are apparently working towards saving her from that cursed religion!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia / Ghana Begins Fuel Exports To Nigeria / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.