Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50320 Views)

#endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / Nigeria is Under 'Oyibo' People's Curse - Actor, Yul Edochie Blows Hot / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Hausaamaka: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some muslims are cursed, some are not, it depends insha'allahlipsrsealed
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by DennisEche(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Northern Muslims love been enslaved,they hate freedom. The woman you are cursing is fighting for your generation born and yet unborn but you all have turned it to religious matter. No wonder their leaders don't want them to be educated. Seems the criteria to be a Muslim there is ur brain must be leaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by chris51(f): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aisha, nothing will happen to you. Leave those who are still living in stone age to be cursing.

Almighty God will continue to protect you. Once the protests yield dividend, we will all benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by chris51(f): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
chris51:
Aisha, nothing will happen to you. Leave those who are still living in stone age to be cursing.

Almighty God will continue to protect you. Once the protests yield dividend, we will all benefit from it.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ikeyman00(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joe4real1988(m): 6:34pm
This country will only move forward when we put religion aside and reason rationally.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Osolanrewaju(m): 6:36pm
You self call urself muslim and u keep making it rough for the leader of country and in the quran u hold tell not to insult leader but pray for leader.

see them hahhha ndi Africa mentality ni ; look at them

But whenever BOko hari got sick the amajiri fly him abroad ba? u never remember Koran then

kajikwo naw

ndi ara, ndi zoo

mad people everywhere

he should not insult our leaders bla bla bla ; cured black people? that never reason like human

WE are IPOB that will liberate Africa to start to reason and develop to world standard
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by uthlaw: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.
see one of the cow!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!

You all haven't started the wailings.. Your day of reckoning is right in front of you and fear I already in your camp. Never mind IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THE WICKED.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ugboshi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold or whatever you call yourself back to sender to you as well.

SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Hausaamaka: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Hausaamaka:
Some muslims are cursed, some are not, it depends insha'allahlipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by womenareapes: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
jaybenugo:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, says it has come her knowledge that people now finish their prayers in their mosques and then proceed to lay curses on her, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha revealed this on her Twitter handle on Friday morning, October 30.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1322108845561438208?s=19

Aisha gave momentum to the End SARS protest when it started on October 8.
Aisha!

I advise you give your life to Christ Jesus and forget about that barbaric religion who oppress women undecided
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, thanks o cheesy

Lol. Keep praising your clones. Very poor job
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NNEWIsuper: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Stop this nonsense narrative you're pushing out.. You want to ignite a tribal war.. You will soon be arrested
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by knowhowk: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
. Another Curses.Your own is Online while others are in the Mosque .Aisha Yesufu ....U are Blessed ,More and More ,More strength to you Jareee.The more there Empty Curses the more U are Lifted ..
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by naijadrivablog: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
E no go work. Better woman.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Sufisunni: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
We northerners are too hypocritic for my liking. Mad people everywhere
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by simeko(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

this is one of the bad belly
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by kiddkash(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

my heart is out to the man who died in this your pic.
I'm just wondering, who would provide for his family now

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by demmie1: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maa fo
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Danny50: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that islam is the worst religion on earth.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

See even pastor can't tell me protesting is a sin, I won't agree to that facts.

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.

Shut up useless man, u will forever remain under northern leadership, we hate you more than you hate us. Islam will grow and become strong weather u like it or not. Dare touch us and our religion and you will wish u were never born.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Rubbish.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kzinne:
If you will not make use of this land you booked why not sell it? no dey waste land
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Jack005(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Trash!!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Jack005(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Fake Christian.. Trash from a paid bmc agent.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by crafteck(m): 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

What positive thing are you laying on ground for the future generation, she is one of the few heroes we have, if you say she used fake news to kill people, i believe you can point to where uve saved people...
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by bejeria101(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shows how clueless and dumb they are.

You are much better than them.

You are covered by God
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by mannatech: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Liposure:
I wonder what will make a person curse a great figure like this. This woman has done so much for the oppressed in nigeria-a rare feat and this is what she gets in return.
The idiots she's fighting for, so that they and their children can have better lives will rather listen and believe their imam who the politicians and Northern elite use as proxies to share sadaka.

The north is not politically enlightened and will continue to remain enslaved till they choose to fight their real enemy
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Onlyson96(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Muslims will rather fight allah's battle instead of fighting their own personal battles. Reason they are quick to behead anyone that is against what their violent religion says
kip typing wat ever u want on social media and remember stand for dis on d day of judgment
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Muslims will rather fight allah's battle instead of fighting their own personal battles. Reason they are quick to behead anyone that is against what their violent religion says

And you forgot the crusaders? Forcing people to christainity or death for centuries. our religion never force people or kill non muslims, pls come to north and speak against islam. Bloody coward.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by drololaaof: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Their curses will go back on them . It is not ALL prayers that are answered if not so only few people will remain on mother earth
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Onlyson96(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
Curses that will go up and bring down nothing undecided

Some of these Northern youths don't just have sense angry instead of them to queue behind this woman and get the desired change they want they are busy playing tribal and religion card sad

No wonder the people over there still live in the Stone age undecided
and u foolishly bliv.... May god have mercy on u ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos) / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.