Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50227 Views)

#endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / Nigeria is Under 'Oyibo' People's Curse - Actor, Yul Edochie Blows Hot / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by FLYFIRE(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
We ARE NOT supposed to be with these people HONESTLY. They THINK & BEHAVE like they write....FROM RIGHT TO LEFT
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Danmisra(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
The christians are the cause of the problem in the north and all the Muslims nation. Whenever Muslims are living in peace these lawless people will come cause chaos. They kill Muslims any slight chance the get, the slander, plot on how to kill Muslims every day of there life, we welcome them into our lands but they kill us in their land and they dont give us their lands. These bastards think they are they are they peace makers and lover, in their foolish and ignorant mindset. Their lawless religion allow banditry, kidnappings, protituitio, using humans parts to do rituals, fornicate, homosexual, all because their pastor do it and they no it. They is no any state or county where christians dominate that treat Muslims fairly and don't silently kill them or maltreat them.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by MrRegret: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, thanks o cheesy
Mumu u are d same fucking person.
I fit join this una job Sha, hw fr
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by PervertProphet: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
jaybenugo:
Activist, Aisha Yesufu, says it has come her knowledge that people now finish their prayers in their mosques and then proceed to lay curses on her, IgbereTV reports.

Aisha revealed this on her Twitter handle on Friday morning, October 30.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1322108845561438208?s=19

Aisha gave momentum to the End SARS protest when it started on October 8.

Why such a beautiful and very intelligent woman still believes in this religion invented and plagiarized by a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who likened women to dogs still beats my imagination?!!!

She should be careful now since they have spread a propaganda which is that she is not a true Muslim but a "zionist". One of these "peaceful moderate" Muslim might want to show her how "peaceful Islam is" and want to act the violent revelations of the qu'ran on how which is that a Muslim should not take a Jew or Christian as friend and since she was part of those who lead the protest. They could hurt the "Islamic" while screaming the terrorist Islamic chant which is Allah Akbar.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by weslay: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Islam is a religion of peace take it or leave it. Every assembly of people will always have both good and bad eggs. What plays out in the North is that the good deeds of the many good people never make it to the media and the level of poverty and literacy there have been exploited by few people to tarnish the image of the North.

I am from the south, but I have had the opportunity of living in the North. I was amazed at their simplicity and honesty, virtues that is so rare here in the south.

So madam the people cursing you are only but the few.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by reiddecuti: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ma'am forget them assess, you're blessed and better than them.
You're a light shinning in their mist but they refused to be illuminated.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by friday2011(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.

I fear who no cry for your your stupidity...

Its well with aisha already...Idiot.

Now I see reasons why this country will continue to go backward, its because of pple like you.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by peacenow: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdhqXbVzv8
Was she the one that did this also.
If there is judgement day after life, why do we have to judge and fight for God?
At a point in life, we will all come to know the truth about histories of many things in this world. May Godd judge everyone of us according to our intentions and deeds in life..
We Nigerians are looking at ourselves as as problems but our problems started from the inception of Nigeria. Whoever does bad things in life and people are praying for him or her, the shadow of that bad person and his or her deeds will always curse him or her, even in his or her grave.
Also, Whoever does good things in life and people are cursing him or her. The shadow of that good person and his or her deeds will always pray for him or her.
As the presidency keeps saying these days, get your facts right. watch this video please. We as Nigerians need to come together and stop division created by our fore fathers as given to them by the colonial masters. We have been fooled enough. Let us stop fighting ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrJB7Lmx9I
Check the 1956 revolution of hungary under USSR, can we afford these losses. Please watch this video below. What happened then is exacly close to what is happennin now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihS_D0Btaz8

In my own opinion:
1st World war ended with dialog
2nd world war ended with dialog
3rd World war ended with dialog
Must we wait until we end up pushing ourselves to early graves after which we would now have a re-think of dialog.
Way Forward. coming soon...........................
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by fabsyl(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
leave Islam my dear sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fear not Aisha, God is with you
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NairaHercules(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:

tongue

Seems like you are pained.

There are muslims here in the south that curse even when wearing jalab. She is not the only person that has observed this.

Religions of piss.

Don't worry, I feel your pain.

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by PervertProphet: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
limeta:
The curse is like this
Oh Allah dont let me be like those you decieve ( jews)or the one you led astray( christians )

First thing in the morning

Hahahaha!!!

Funny enough they are the ones who were deceived by the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NairaHercules(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
limeta:
The curse is like this
Oh Allah dont let me be like those you decieve ( jews)or the one you led astray( christians )

First thing in the morning

Islam is a rubbish religion. You dropped your culture, tradition and identity to a religion of piss.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
We all in Nigeria are truly cursed...
Only few people would understand...
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Karmaisme(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.

You are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Theoarhics: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Continue killing innocent peoplel. sad

May God help Nigeria.

Your father

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by PervertProphet: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Igohms:
God is with u ma'am. The North is d problem of Nigeria. they will never move forward and won't allow others to move forward. i advise u to relocate from the north if u r still living there. To a notherner, it is better Nigeria drowns under the watchful eye of a neo fundamentalist islamist than attain greatness under the leadership of an 'infidel'

The North is not the problem. Islam, the religion they practice is the problem.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Chicastle: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

I understand your pain . Did you see her shooting any one? Northern Muslim spoted

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Ejaisky: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I and mine are not cursed madam.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
This particular lady was very outspoken during GEJ tenure but nobody cursed her

Now e don reach this period

The religion of PEACE are cursing her

HYPOCRISY is all I see whenever I see any religion of PEACE man/woman grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by cryptotech: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by cryptotech: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

See even pastor can't tell me protesting is a sin, I won't agree to that facts.

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.

Better use the word northerners or northern Muslim, and don't generalize stupidly, we have many civilize Muslim nation, like Malaysia and Jordan, there attitude is different from the illiterate northern Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Zenithpeak(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Let them curse, it shall be a blessing unto you... Once you are doing your bidding with sincerity of purpose.

We shall always pray for you in the church, on the mountains, by seas and oceans, on the plains and in the desert.... On every sphere of human endeavors you are blessed far above your accusers.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TAGM(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fear Not Aisha!

Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an unfair curse will not land on its intended victim.
Proverb 26:2 (NLT)

Bless you sir.

NLT renders it so sweet.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Neocotez(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Oga make thunda fire you. How did she kill any innocent for protesting. Your fada yannash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by veektor01(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shut the hell up.
I said what I said.

Always playing the pity card.
When we all know the major cause of all the problems in this country is caused by the Northerners.

Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by bigeagleeye(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
You're one very big fat f**l and it should worry your generation that you're still having a phone without a nanny to help you! I suspect your parents are part of the looters of Nigeria's commonwealth

Did you see palliative in Aisha's house?
Did she write the president's speech or you see her in SARS uniform?
Does she have babariga to carry dollars?

So her offense now is that despite having her children in the same school as the children of the who is who, she decided to speak up so that you and your generation can have a life?

It is not surprising to see dry heads like you hailing your stupidity forward. You're so unfortunate.

SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Neocotez(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Danmisra:
The christians are the cause of the problem in the north and all the Muslims nation. Whenever Muslims are living in peace these lawless people will come cause chaos. They kill Muslims any slight chance the get, the slander, plot on how to kill Muslims every day of there life, we welcome them into our lands but they kill us in their land and they dont give us their lands. These bastards think they are they are they peace makers and lover, in their foolish and ignorant mindset. Their lawless religion allow banditry, kidnappings, protituitio, using humans parts to do rituals, fornicate, homosexual, all because their pastor do it and they no it. They is no any state or county where christians dominate that treat Muslims fairly and don't silently kill them or maltreat them.

Goto Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen. There you will find peace
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by cryptotech: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

You are the biggest fool of all, you hardly have tolerant for others, jus only your self, cant you learn from civilize Muslim nation like Malaysia and Jordan..you have no value for life you northerners and you regards no one, soon this false togetherness will stop, the illiteracy, poverty, disease and insecurity ravaging your region should be attended to, and stop fooling your people, power mongers!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by obayendo1010(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Can you keep quiet?
Thank you for that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.