Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12896 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by makzeze: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
As a south-southerner I will not waste my vote for PDP and Goodluck E.Jonathan.
I will vote for credible and trustworthy person only. BUHARI is the right man
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by bosunolu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
PLS VOTE WISELY VOTE GEJ

BUT REALLY JOKES APART,POLITICS APART, GEJ HAS GOOD INTENTIONS FOR ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE U COME FROM.HE DOESNT PREACH HATE /LYNCHING LIKE OTHERS DO,HE DOESNT ENGAGE IN REGIONAL POLICTIKING LIKE OTHERS DO.CHECK WHERE A PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH FEELS HIS NORTHERN BROTHERS HAVE BEEN RELEGATED FOR SO LONG IN THE ALMAJIRI SCHOOL (WHICH THEIR OWN IMMEDIATE BROTHERS HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO TAKE TO THE NEXT LEVEL) AND FEEL ITS BETTER TO INTEGRATE THE SYSTEM INTO THE MAIN STREAM EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM AND GIVE THEM A SENSE OF BELONGING PLS CAN WE FOR ONCE LEAVE POLITICS ASIDE AND EMBRACE SOMEONE WHO HAS GOOD INTENTIONS.THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO ALL OF US AND WE SHOULD PUT HANDS TOGETHER TO BUILD IT.HE HAS ASKED PEOPLE WHO HAVE IDEAS TO COME UP WITH THEM.HE IS A LISTENING PRESIDENT.GOODLUCK TO NIGERIA AND GOODLUCK TO ALL!!!!!

JONATHAN STRAIGHTTTTTTTTTT!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Toboski: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB all the way; Sai Buhari! PDP must go!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by hushmail: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
one the aspirants has been crowned by God to be next ruler of Nigeria - GEJ
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Cmeo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
YES , I WILL VOTE BUHARI

Buhari is the only presidential candidate that doesn't believe in acquiring too much asset/wealth. He owns only one home which is in his home town Kastina. He has no home in Abuja or elsewhere. Other (most especially the PDP) don't want him there because they know he is discipled and wouldn't tolerate their lies, corruption and illegal cartel. Studying his take over speech of 1983, I discovered he understands Nigeria's problem than all the presidential contestant Nigeria has ever had. He is objective and the only presidential candidate that has no Godfather or sponsors. His 20 months of rule brought a significant change to Nigeria in 1983. His government was toppled because he policies were effecting changes the corrupt Nigerian like IBB didn't want.

We need to understand that the best president that USA ever had (Abraham Lincoln) was able to do much for america because he contested for elective post various time and failed. These failed times helped him to understand the mistakes in various policies and helped him to shape america to be a country we all looked up to today.

To conclude, Buhari has done so much in all the public offices he has held including PTF. However, don't let us be used as an instrument of segregation in this nation, the simplest tools used for this segregation is Ethnicity and Religion. They use ethnicity first and when they see its not working, they opt for religion differences. We people fall for this trick so soon because they tell us he is that, he is this, he has done this, he done that concerning so so faith, but they fail to tell us these differences when they are using it to their own benefits.

NIGERIAN WE MUST HAVE IT RIGHT THIS TIME , though other could be good but BUHARI IS THE RIGHT AND BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE POST NIGERIA PRESIDENT
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Koolking(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
i will vote for none. they are not credible in anywhere.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am voting Jonathan.

Jonathan is the silent revolution we need.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by asamuel: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For?
« #91 on: Today at 04:55:08 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: bosunolu on Today at 04:48:32 PM
why vote GEJ? Within one year see what GEJ has done,

1. Resuscitated our refineries,
2. Virtually stamped out Niger Delta militancy with the effective and conscientious implementation of the Amnesty programme,

3. Gave free hand and supported the CBN to deal with the banking crisis such that no bank failed,

4. Revived the textile sector and the manufacturing industry through bail-out funds,

5. Fixed Enugu International Airport,

6. Given latitude (without interference from the Attorney General as was the case under Yar'adua and OBJ) to the EFCC to investigate and prosecute corruption cases without undermining human rights and the rule of law (including a serving Minister of State in his cabinet!),

7. Allowed PDP to lose the gubernatorial election in Anambra State and House of Assembly re-run election in Edo State without interference as was the case under OBJ,

8. Implementing a successful power sector reform roadmap which he initiated such that we have attained 4,000MW for the FIRST TIME IN TEN (10) YEARS and which generation level is still rising,

9. Privatised the first power station,

10.Encouraged and allowed a robust political contest without oppressing his opponents as a true tolerant democrat,

11. Conceived and presented the Sovereign Wealth Fund in place of the illegal and unconstitutional Excess Crude Account which was DEPLETED UNDER YAR'ADUA,

12. Encouraged the passage of the Freedom of Information Bill which OBJ virtually killed,

13. Currently pushing through the Petroleum Industry Bill which will soon be passsed and promises to empower Nigerian entrepreneurs in the oil and gas industry,

14. Successfully checked kidnappings in the South East (particularly Abia State) such that Kelechi Deca and our other Igbo brothers enjoyed the most peaceful, fear-free christmas in 2010,

15. Engaging effectively with all parties in Jos to bring TRUE AND LASTING PEACE TO THE PLATEAU rather than the knee-jerk approach of OBJ who imposed a State of Emergency that failed in resolving the real problem or UYM who allowed his tribal and religious lenses to colour his intervention in the crisis which worsened the distrust in the state.

JONATHAN STRAIGHT!

LIKE SAY YOU MA BELEIVE THIS

@KOYUID,

I think you wanted to say "REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR JONATHAN = PROMISES UNKEPT"
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by TewMuch: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2011
Koolking:

i will vote for none. they are not credible in anywhere.

Then dont complain if you dont have light. Just take it like that, because you decided not to take your fate into your own hands.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by paulo882: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
bosunolu:

why vote GEJ? Within one year see what GEJ has done,

1. Resuscitated our refineries,

-- which refineries Nigeria still imports petrol
2. Virtually stamped out Niger Delta militancy with the effective and conscientious implementation of the Amnesty programme,

-- Are you in this country at all Did you hear about october 1 bomb blast ?

3. Gave free hand and supported the CBN to deal with the banking crisis such that no bank failed,

-- Sorry man but this is credit to Sanusi Lamido, GEJ did not do anything here.

4. Revived the textile sector and the manufacturing industry through bail-out funds,

-- We are yet to see how effective this is, so don't give credit yet

5. Fixed Enugu International Airport,

-- International what ? how many international flights have taken off or landed at Enugu airport ? Rubbish !!!

6. Given latitude (without interference from the Attorney General as was the case under Yar'adua and OBJ) to the EFCC to investigate and prosecute corruption cases without undermining human rights and the rule of law (including a serving Minister of State in his cabinet!),

-- How many of those looters in GEJ government have been prosecuted ? my man please go and sleep

7. Allowed PDP to lose the gubernatorial election in Anambra State and House of Assembly re-run election in Edo State without interference as was the case under OBJ,

-- well you finished yourself here, so it is GEJ that decides the outcome of elections? not the people's vote this is the more reason why we should kick him out

8. Implementing a successful power sector reform roadmap which he initiated such that we have attained 4,000MW for the FIRST TIME IN TEN (10) YEARS and which generation level is still rising,

-- Please stop this nonsense, as far as I know, since the 90's Nigeria's power production has be fluctuating between 1000MW - 5000MW. So GEJ has not achieved anything new in this sector

9. Privatised the first power station,

-- I just dey laugh

10.Encouraged and allowed a robust political contest without oppressing his opponents as a true tolerant democrat,

--- He bribed each delegates at PDP convention $7000 and denied other contestants access to the delegates. He has also been denying (through PDP Governors) opposition parties access to venue at different states for their campaign

11. Conceived and presented the Sovereign Wealth Fund in place of the illegal and unconstitutional Excess Crude Account which was DEPLETED UNDER YAR'ADUA,

-- Another avenue for him and his cohorts to the loot the country, under his administration how did he fare with managing the Excess Crude Account ?

12. Encouraged the passage of the Freedom of Information Bill which OBJ virtually killed,
-- FOI has not passed senate yet, and knowing GEJ he is a desparado, just doing this to get votes!

13. Currently pushing through the Petroleum Industry Bill which will soon be passsed and promises to empower Nigerian entrepreneurs in the oil and gas industry,
--  Until we see we shall believe

14. Successfully checked kidnappings in the South East (particularly Abia State) such that Kelechi Deca and our other Igbo brothers enjoyed the most peaceful, fear-free christmas in 2010,

-- You are either sleeping or you don't live in Nigeria, for making such comments. People are still being kidnapped in broad day light as I speak !

15. Engaging effectively with all parties in Jos to bring TRUE AND LASTING PEACE TO THE PLATEAU rather than the knee-jerk approach of OBJ who imposed a State of Emergency that failed in resolving the real problem or UYM who allowed his tribal and religious lenses to colour his intervention in the crisis which worsened the distrust in the state.

--- My man, my only conclusion about you is that you are either not in Nigeria or you are not aware of what is happening around you. TRUE and LASTING peace for where ? few days ago 6 people were killed in Jos ! before that protesting students were shot by the army (GEJ's men) !

JONATHAN STRAIGHT!

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by pitansee: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
No Moreoooooooooooooooooooooo PDP domination of Nigeria politics

Yes to BB all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by TMoni1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
JONATHAN IN PDP is CATASTROPHY!!!

No more PDP, Nigerians have suffered enough. 12yrs of Suffer head!!!

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by ritapearl(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
None of the above.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by chakula: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
No shaking! BB FOR 2011 ISSUES REGARDING ELECTIRICITY ROADS CORRUPTION ETC, SHOULD BE SOLVED THROUGH THESE NOBLE CANDIDATES.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by away4real(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB all the way.

If we want change in our country then its time to stand up and be counted. For those voting on ethnic or religious lines, its sad, am from the Niger Delta and sincerely want a niger Deltan but GEJ does not have what it takes.

BB partnership will shake the nation out of this slumber we are in. They will have their challenges but they are credible and honest men.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by ENZOSCIFO1: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
evilspirit:

your mind not mine
change from PDP to PDP

^^ Really this is not my business, but your name EVILSPIRIT hmmmmmmm,
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by reindeer: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
Just check the poll results.
All these people can't be stupid.Moreover i believe they are from all parts of Nigeria with different religious backgrounds.
BB all the way!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by away4real(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Please do what you can for the campaign, PDP will definately outspend,

Use your Black Berry to send messages to all your contacts, send text messages to your friends.

More importantly ensure they vote on voting day and not just talk the nonsense that PDP will rig.

Not this time, its time for our country to change

Please go to the link below

http://buhari4change.com/
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by medjai(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB all the way grin
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Wadeoye(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
If election is conducted tomorrow, Buhari will win - even GEJ knows. The reason they are not contented with what they achieved so far with their campaigns - they want to do it all over again. But will that change anything? Nigerians have made up their mind already. The massive turnout at the April election will be because of BB.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by alexleo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2011
Jonathan all the way.
Buhari followers keep making noise. We will laugh last when the time comes.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lwise(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
(color=#006600] most guys here dnt hav voters card and they keep making noise.some of them are not in Nigeria,dnt b decievd by the outcome of the poll.
A reighning king is better than a dethroned king or the one in the womb.[/color]
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by osjet55: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Well as far as am concerned, every political holders in this country are corrupt. But, one am think is better is Buhari/Bakare. Meanwhile, we have not experience anything from Bakare. The Buhari performance enhanced me to made up my mind to choose Buhari as my candidate. Even, is very obvious to me that Buhari has credibility to govern the country @ large. I am not one day intrested in Nigeria politics,but when time comes to do justice I will come in and contribute my quota. I wish all Nigerian best of luck in our endeavour.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by samstels: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
I will vote for GEJ

Reason:Buhari is an extremist, might want to end up like Ghadaffi.

Jonathan might not be the best now but among the lots contesting he is the best.

Buhari without Idiagbon is empty ,

GEJ + SAMBO= A NEW NIGERIA!!!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 190: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
who is BB
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by swiftycool(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
i tire for some people here o. they think u have to be old and over recycled to be able to rule Naija. fashola, duke and many more had 0% experience in public sector yet went on to become d best govnors in Naija due to their youthful focus and radical chase of change. our present mumu presido upon his experience has only learnt to lie, steal and look while his ogas loot us again. we need young new breed with radicalism RIBADU is my man, BB is ok, Utomi self or even shekarau but pdp will only waste yr years
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by swiftycool(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2011
i tire for some people here o. they think u have to be old and over recycled to be able to rule Naija. fashola, duke and many more had 0% experience in public sector yet went on to become d best govnors in Naija due to their youthful focus and radical chase of change. our present mumu presido upon his experience has only learnt to lie, steal and look while his ogas loot us again. we need young new breed with radicalism RIBADU is my man, BB is ok, Utomi self or even shekarau but pdp will only waste yr years
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB = Buhari / Bakare
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by brilantio: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
I'm not voting for PDP, I'm voting GEJ.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by helpdoer: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Wow!!! I can't believe the traction BB is getting in this election, speak about a Deja Vu. The jury is still out on whether this is for the good or not. I'm just saying,
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
Deja Vu? meaning?
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by away4real(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
To be honest, how can anyone actually believe GEJ can change things structurally. With all the paddy paddy going on, its not possible.

For those that vote for GEJ, they have themselves to blame. Ribadu Adeola is a better option than GEJ,, however BB all the way. Honesty and Credibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra / Albinos In Niger Delta Get N4.3bn Supports From European Union (See The States) / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.