Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12897 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by MeGaStReEt: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2011
By the time the winner is announced. GEJ will be miles ahead of other pretenders
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by abopal: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
IF I DON'T VOTE BUHARI/BAKARE, THEN I WILL USE MY VOTER'S CARD GO TOILET, LOL
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Mariory(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
helpdoer:

Wow!!! I can't believe the traction BB is getting in this election, speak about a Deja Vu. The jury is still out on whether this is for the good or not. I'm just saying,

Traction? Really? Multiple threads on nairaland by broadly the same individuals does not equal traction. There are 75+ million eligible voters. GEJ is still favourite for president unfortunately. I am actually more interested in the legislature. I'm hoping no one party will have a majority in the National Assembly.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by abopal: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

By the time the winner is announced. GEJ will be miles ahead of other pretenders

IF UNA TRUST THAT PDP RIGGING MACHINE, THIS TIME AROUND, PDP HAS MET ITS WATERLOO.,
3 IS THE NUMBER OF PERFECTION. WE HAVE TESTED THEM FOR 3 TIMES, THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY.

IF BUHARI DOES NOT WIN, THEN THE LIKES OF ANENIH, ALI-MUST-GO, OBJ, AKALA, ANDY UBA, BODE GEORGE AND OTHER PDP THIEVES WILL NEVER GO INTO HIDDING.

MY SOUL IS TIRED OF THEM, I DONT WANT MY LITTLE BABY TO GROW UP TO KNOW ABOUT THEM
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/407565_BB_JPGb8e15a3ddc083dd8cd8e944d7299f0d6

[size=38pt]BB2011[/size]

this may be our last chance to get it right
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by abopal: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
My
Mariory:

Traction? Really? Multiple threads on nairaland by broadly the same individuals does not equal traction. There are 75+ million eligible voters. GEJ is still favourite for president unfortunately. I am actually more interested in the legislature. I'm hoping no one party will have a majority in the National Assembly.

My brother, dont be decieved, the chunck of those 75 million voters are actually for Buhari. The North-west and South-west combined are more than the rest put together. Most of these flock to Buhari's campaign.
GEJ's campaign if full of hired crowds that even Gbenga Daniel his campaign coordinator in the Southwest admitted that he was booed by HIRED CROWD. Check BB's campaign pix, do u see a rented crowd? Do u hear of bombs or police shootings or other evils trailing the PDP?
The've colonized the Radio Nigeria and NTA, yet they will know no peace until they loose
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by QualityShare: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]GEJ[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by bomb1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
Since I am already favoured,I don't need Goodluck.Rather,I need good governance!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by QualityShare: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODLUCK
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lojik(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
'Jonathan voted four times in 2007'
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5681378-146/story.csp

[size=28pt]BUHARI/BAKARE[/size]
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lojik(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
Withdrawal of high profile corruption cases of those who helped jonathan from the courts
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/27487.html
http://nationalmirroronline.net/opinion/6969.html
http://www.transparencyng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3541:agf-withdrawal-of-corrruption-cases&catid=86:law-crime-a-judiciary&Itemid=151
The matters withdrawn or discontinued by the AGF were those of Vaswani brothers, top officials of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Halliburton case against Julius Berger Plc and the one instituted by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) against the Minister of State for Health, Sulaiman Bello.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Guys,
We need to remind ourselves that just because something is on wikileaks, does not mean it is necessarily true
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lordb(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
nigerians will suffer another 4 years in the hands of pdp, lets vote them out of power. i prefare buhari - bukare candidate
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Osocan(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
Dis vote na online o!
how many market woman dey on nairaland!
Make we leave dis matter!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Kenyy: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
All the GOOD PEOPLE of Nigeria (not the likes of OBJ, MR FIX IT, EX-CONVICT OLABODE GEORGE & CO) have registered to vote between:
1. HONESTY(BB) & dishonesty(GEJ);
2. 'TALK AND DO'(BB) & 'TALK AND FAIL'(GEJ);
3. DEVELOPMENT(BB) & Continued Underdevelopment(GEJ);
4. ACTION(BB) & Inaction(GEJ);
5. ENTITY(BB) & Nonentity(GEJ); and
6. MAXIMUM SECURITY(BB) & maximun insecurity(GEJ).
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by malali: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
almajiri self wan buhari
market women wan buhari

if only dame patience go talk true, i know say for her mind na BB she want, grin
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Solomon227(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
Osocan:

Dis vote na online o!
how many market woman dey on nairaland!
Make we leave dis matter!

Stand there dey drink tombo. So all these people no be voters? In fact BB is even more popular among uneducated on the street that those of us that have access to internet

[size=24pt]Vote BB 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
BB oh
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by zibe(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
In as much as I like Jonathan, I really don't see any reason to vote for him, to be objective. The depletion of our treasury alone is something I don't want to see more of. The problem now is, people don't see things objectively, they'd rather stick with someone of their religion or ethnic group even if the ship is capsizing. That said, its obvious that GEJ has reached out to more youths, who obviously make up for most of the population. I didn't actually consider Buhari at first, but I had to do some research of mine, considering that I wasn't born when he ruled before. So the youths, especially those in the rural areas, would rather vote for GEJ, or whom ever their parents tell them to vote for, still GEJ.

Right now my parents believe that voting for GEJ is voting for a change in the south-east, I don't know how true that is, but I'll rather study the three contenders objectively b4 I cast my vote.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by remola04(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
bb all the way, c'mon people its time to vote pdp out!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by malali: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ ZIBE I WAS BORN WHEN BUHARI RULED
BUHARI'S REGIME WAS A DICTATORIAL REGIME
NO DOUBT, BUT HIS TENETS AND PRINCIPLE

=WERE BASED ON ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION

=IF BUHARI MADE A RULE IT APPLIED TO ALL AND SUNDRY

=HE POLITCO WAS DIVERSE,HE SPEAKS FIRMLY BUT YET SOFTLY

=THIS IS A MAN NO ONE HAS BEING ABLE TO LEVEL AND SUBSTANTIATE ANY SORT OF CORRUPTION AGAINST

WE ARE AT A TIME WHERE THE LIKE OF OBJ,ANENIH,IBB,CIROMA,MANGAL,ALAMS,BODE GEORGE ARE THE CLOSEST PEOPLE TO OUR SITTING PRESIDENT,YARADUA WAS IN A POSITION TO HAVE DONE EVEN MORE THAN GEJ,
IF GEJ WAS IN A PARTY OTHER THAN PDP,HE IS CONSIDERABLE,BUT EVEN THEN WHAT IS HIS SUBSTANCE AS A PERSON
YARDUA'S DEATH IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO REFORM NIGERIA,

THINK WELL AND THINK DEEP
WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
GUIDE IT AND BE PROUD OF IT

YOUR GENERATION SHALL GROW INTO A BETTER NIGERIA
NOT THE TYPE PDP IS PROMOTING
WITH TOUTS AS GOVERNORS COURTESY OF THEIR GODFATHERS IN SO MANY STATES NOW

HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY WILL FOR ONCE TAKE US SERIOUSLY,
SLEEP AND THINK OVER IT, VOTE FOR GENUINE CHANGE,NOT ON RELIGIOUS,ETHNIC,TRIBAL,HEIGHT,SEX, SENTIMENTS

THE ONE CHANGE NIGERIA HAS EVER PRAYED FOR IS HERE.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by alleno: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't think anyone should vote for Jonathan.
If you think you should, i mean give us a few good reasons.
If i was around and voting, i would just be cursing those people.

Haba, after how many years, what has PDP achieved or shown
potential to do for the Nigerian people.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by bayo1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
What exactly do we want in this country? As young pple who are looking for a better nation, i don't think anyone should even think of PDP. My take is this: Jonathan may have good intention quite alright, but there is nothing he can do within PDP! PDP has ruined and not ruled this country for the past 12 years and some visionless pple are still saying PDP.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by MeGaStReEt: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
abopal:

IF UNA TRUST THAT PDP RIGGING MACHINE, THIS TIME AROUND, PDP HAS MET ITS WATERLOO.,
3 IS THE NUMBER OF PERFECTION. WE HAVE TESTED THEM FOR 3 TIMES, THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY.

IF BUHARI DOES NOT WIN, THEN THE LIKES OF ANENIH, ALI-MUST-GO, OBJ, AKALA, ANDY UBA, BODE GEORGE AND OTHER PDP THIEVES WILL NEVER GO INTO HIDDING.

MY SOUL IS TIRED OF THEM, I DONT WANT MY LITTLE BABY TO GROW UP TO KNOW ABOUT THEM

NIGERIANS NEED GOODLUCK. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, WE WILL LIVE TO SEE THAT DAY

All the past leaders with all their experience could not save Nigeria from her poverty/hardship, what we need right now is Goodluck
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by LaconicINC: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
I used to be a gej fanatic,but with recent happenings,i don't trust d guy anymore,too many bad elements are behind him:annenih,obj,bode george,ibb etc,plus he is in the wrong party,pdp has taken us back with its 12 rule,where are all the money recovered from the abacha loot?The recover loot was looted! I just changed my mind today,am voting BB!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by malali: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
GOODLUCK CAN COME AFTER BUHARI
WE NEED
WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE!!!!

WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION!!!!!

GOODLUCK CANNOT FIGHT PDP FROM WITHIN!!!!!!!

HE IS WEAK AND LAME!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SMILES TOO MUCH smiley

HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by LaconicINC: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
I used to be a gej fanatic,but with recent happenings,i don't trust d guy anymore,too many bad elements are behind him:annenih,obj,bode george,ibb etc,plus he is in the wrong party,pdp has taken us back with its 12 rule,where are all the money recovered from the abacha loot?The recovered loot was looted! I think gej is corruption friendly!! I just changed my mind today,am voting BB!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by malali: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
LaconicINC:

I used to be a gej fanatic,but with recent happenings,i don't trust d guy anymore,too many bad elements are behind him:annenih,obj,bode george,ibb etc,plus he is in the wrong party,pdp has taken us back with its 12 rule,where are all the money recovered from the abacha loot?The recover loot was looted! I just changed my mind today,am voting BB!

WELCOME TO THE BB REVOLUTION.
YOU HAVE MADE A SMART CHOICE.
PROTECT YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO DULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by zibe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
If truly no one has been able to associate corruption with Buhari and that he has no tolerance for corruption, then I guess I'm game. With the way Nigeria is now,the first problem to fight is corruption, every other thing will definitely fall into place after that.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by zibe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
But then, my vote may not count, but that's the least I can do- vote!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by malali: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ZIBE
, OUR VOTES WILL COUNT
, DID YOU KNOW THIS DAY WILL COME
, DID YOU KNOW YARADUA WILL DIE
, DID YOU SEE IBB LOSING TO ATIKU
, DID YOU SEE GEJ RULING FOR ONE DAY
, HAVE YOU NOTICED THE TREND

, MAN ONLY PROPOSES

BRACE FOR APRIL 2011
BB2011
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Mariory(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
abopal:

My
My brother, dont be decieved, the chunck of those 75 million voters are actually for Buhari. The North-west and South-west combined are more than the rest put together. Most of these flock to Buhari's campaign.
GEJ's campaign if full of hired crowds that even Gbenga Daniel his campaign coordinator in the Southwest admitted that he was booed by HIRED CROWD. Check BB's campaign pix, do u see a rented crowd? Do u hear of bombs or police shootings or other evils trailing the PDP?
The've colonized the Radio Nigeria and NTA, yet they will know no peace until they loose

This is exactly what I'm saying. Pictures don't tell us anything. They don't tell us who those people will vote for. You guys are whipping yourselves into a Buhari frenzy on the internet. Like I said whoever wins, my hope is that the National Assembly is not dominated by any one party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m / 2018 Convention: - APC Settles For Consensus / Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.