Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? (12870 Views)

Poll: Mock Presidential Poll who will you vote for?

Ribadu: 15% (148 votes)
Jonathan: 24% (234 votes)
Buhari: 60% (586 votes)
This poll has ended

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by MeGaStReEt: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
malali:

[color=#990000]@ZIBE
[b], OUR VOTES WILL COUNT

Na we wan count am ooo, I will make sure yours don't count
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by 3kay945(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
p.d.p failed to give me ELECTRICITY , this is why am voting them out. up bb
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by billtommy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
at first,i wanted to vote GEJ in,but due to is dine munute Bleep ups,it has been concluded dat hes not the man for nigeria,i will have to opt for buhari.if we really need a change,let buhari provide all what PDP failed to provide and lets see our formal corrupt leaders rotten in JAIL.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by billtommy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
i think buhari is the goodluck that will happen to nigeria,his name serves as a campaign for buhari,he was born to deputize and not to lead,i can see that he will make a good servant and buhari will have a good governance with the love of the masses at heart
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by IykeD(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2011
To the ladies, BB means Blackberry and nothing else, to the fellas, it means either Basket ball or "Big Boy" but to everyone today, BB means Buhari-Bakari!
Tinye aka n'epe edere BB! (vote only where u see BB), BB all the way, i don't mind taking a flight down naija just to vote for BB and make my vote count!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2011
I'm a GEJ supporter, but after going through d 'facts' given by BB supporters here in NL n how confident they'r in BB. Hmmm i'm 101% confuse.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by leonaidas(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ? Amadioha forbid! RIBADU? tnx but no tnx, he's cool though. BUHARI? Mos def!
Henry46:

I'm a GEJ supporter, but after going through d 'facts' given by BB supporters here in NL n how confident they'r in BB. Hmmm i'm 101% confuse.
i'm sure u mean convinced.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kabukabu50(m): 1:24am On Mar 16, 2011
The system is rigged anyway,do you seriously think your vote is going to count grin grin grin,sheep
how quickly Nigerians forget history grin grin.

The mere fact that you even have Buhari running again with people actually SUPPORTING his bid,just hilarious.
There is no viable electable candidate in this race,goodluck jonathan is a stooge for his party,virtually incapable of making independent decisions and Buhari is a platform for the Northern elites to tighten their grip on Nigeria's power structure.

There will be no winners come election time,just losers and it will be the masses. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by edoboi: 1:44am On Mar 16, 2011
rebrand naija 2ru your votes video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGmS1brEtM
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by colen212: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2011
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

NIGERIANS NEED GOODLUCK. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, WE WILL LIVE TO SEE THAT DAY

All the past leaders with all their experience could not save Nigeria from her poverty/hardship, what we need right now is Goodluck

My friend we need hardwork not goodluck. Stop flapping around, vote Buhari/Bakare
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by elvymoore: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2011
am no supporter of any particular party but does my analysis based on d candidates.

BUHARI
i think among all d past presidents Nigeria has encountered, Buhari is d poorest. i believe that in his own regime,he must have had d opportunity to enrich himself but didnt do so.there was regard for discipline then.discipline & orderliness is what Nigeria needs most now.i dont count stabilizing fuel price & making same available as big an achievement.Nigeria has crude oil.so its no achievement that our natural resources is seen available in Nigeria.that teachers are now paid their salaries is no achievement because they work for it just like every other person like d president works too.we really need a change in our thinkig of what devlopment and good governance is.i may not blame him for coupe because its d order prevalent with military rule.

GEJ
at this point in time in Nigeria"s life,we dont need leaders who are addicted to amassing wealth thereby creating more gaps b/w d rich and d poor.Nigeria cant be good if this continues.i strongly believe that GEJ may be a good person but d type of people around him are d problems.PDP & her style of leadership is like a virus that defies any cure in d health of Nigeria.after d elections they will settle to share d spoils of the war(Nigerias money)among themselves as compensation.d cost at PDP is running their government is too expensive.

RIBADU
Ribadu is also good but needs more experience.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by lionness(f): 4:57am On Mar 16, 2011
its Buhari all the way, but I know he wont win because the rigging trap is already set. god save naija
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by drills: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2011
to be objective Jonathan is the only one among the contenders that is capable of uniting this great nation called Nigeria. The others may be sectional leaders with ethnocentric ideologies
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Ecash1: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2011
This thread is interesting, I thought GEJ is leading the opinion pool but it does not appears so here. lipsrsealed
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by stildude(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2011
jonathan is the chosen one!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kayman2u(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2011
cant shout BB jo.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2011
This thread is rigged. Lol

Buhari is leading opinion polls? shocked  Are we moving forward or backwards? Bleep Buhari. He was a military head of State, had a chance to make a difference, gave us discipline (military style) but that's as far as it goes. I hear people say JEG is weak, e.t.c, but let me say that its better to go somewhere slow but steadily rather than go nowhere fast.

I choose Jonathan. His administration brought about peace in the Niger-Delta courtesy the amnesty programme. Odili/Obj regime made the Niger Delta inhabitable for even Nigerians not just expartraites. The Abj independence bombing was not his fault. The president didn't set those bombs, his "Mend is not responsible" statement wasn't far from the truth.

Democracy is not an easy process, we are all learning. I'd rather have in inexperienced Ribadu than an ex-military Buhari. We keep clamouring for the new generation to rule and here we are campaigning for an old generation ex-military man. If he really want to make a diff, he should go head the ministry of civil defense or police, but the presidency should be for non military type. You may take the man outta the barracks, but the barracks never leaves the man.

I choose Jonathan! Not because I think he is the messiah, not because he has a wealth of experience, not because he is a mamber of PDP (which I despise), but because with him there, I feel closer to the government. Let him get his fair 4yr temure, and if he dosent deliver steady power as he has promised, kick him out and get another civilian with impeccable credentials,

In Goodluck Ebele Jonathan I trust, The Idiot who might just make a lasting difference.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Dreamchaser1(f): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2011
ROTFLMAO. So BB is leading this naira land poll? Shadow voters! We shall c ya all on 9th of april, its around the corner.

GEJ all the WAY!!!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by juventino: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2011
Jonathan till 2019, Carry Go
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by DESSIEN: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2011
JONATHAN NO SHAKING, I WILL VOTE FOR YOU
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by kayoday(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2011
To all BB  supporters , we can as well popularize him and increase his chances of winning the coming presidential election by changing our Facebook profile to his picture.
Election is just 2 weeks away. I am sure using picture such as the one below as ur FB profile might help.

GEJ  followers u can do so if u wish. As for me na BB.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by caringchi(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2011
even if all the NL users vote BB, he will still lose
1. most of them that voted ve more than one username, thus voted more than once (which is not possible in d main election).
2. a great no. of people who ll vote dont even know abt ur sweating in campaigning for BB grin
3. the only thing u guys usually present is PTDF (which just a few of u, call his stay there as an achievement)

later, i got to go now
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by dagaro(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2011
buhari
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by Dikyson: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2011
13 years of fuel scarcity in Nigeria , GEJ brought it to an end achievement number one, Many more to come. Please Nigerians be patient, Rome was not built in a day.Support and vote GEJ and Sambo
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by AHMAD143: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2011
The truthful Man
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by isquar3d3(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnairaland is a region on its own. buhari will win majority of d north. ribadu will win majority of the south west(hate tinubu or luv him, thats d truth!) goodluck will win majority in d remaining south while bubari will win in nairaland region grin grin grin grin grin. good 4 him though. if he wins, bakare will be d de facto president.
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by alabashop(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2011
i'll give my vote to BUHARI !
let the PDP taste Defeat come april 2011,if the PDP operates from the opposition after the elections ,it will ensure that the ruling party(CPC,and , i see them working with the ACN to get a foothold of the National Assembly) sits up and kept on their toes to perform !
it is change we want and Gej does not represent and cannot bring about that change !
Nigeria will be better for it !
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by abacus(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2011
[size=20pt]
As soccer coach Chris Udemezue used to say, [a player] cannot do in a match what he was unable to do in practice.  Jonathan is not going to give Nigeria in May what he has not given since Yar’Adua died.
[/size]

Buhari Bakare All the way
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2011
Goodluck jonathan!
Re: Mock Presidential Poll: Who Will You Vote For? by mrofficial(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2011
The pole speaks, if una like make una scream GEJ from now till tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Died Day Obasanjo Publicly Tore His Membership Card – Perry Opara / Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead / Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.