Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,426 members, 7,891,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? (4266 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Osama10(m): 5:34am On Mar 19, 2011
Head of Vampi association. grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2011
I am not going back to that hell hole lagos

All nairalander's in UK can hold a party in my house ( Jaybee might end up in the kitchen dou frying meat and serving rice ) and the pictures could be uploaded

here on NL.

Same with the USA and Nigeria
cool cool

Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2011
190:

I am not going back to that hell hole lagos

All nairalander's in UK can hold a party in my house ( Jaybee might end up in the kitchen dou frying meat and serving rice ) and the pictures could be uploaded

here on NL.

Same with the USA and Nigeria
cool cool

Why are you saying sh1t about Lagos? undecided

Osama10:

Head of Vampi association. grin

Ok Laden you win
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Why are you saying sh1t about Lagos? undecided

sorry but abuja is wayyy better! cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2011
190:

sorry but abuja is wayyy better! cheesy cheesy

No doubt cuz that where we stay anytime we visit and I love Ikoyi environ too
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 6:10am On Mar 19, 2011
ikoyi is in lagos

abuja is way better,

myself and mzdark could fly into lagos/abuja wearing the same traditional attire cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2011
lol I know where Ikoyi is . . .

Wearing the same attire? as air hostess? grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2011
angry angry
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2011
undecided just a question grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by BABE3: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2011
@OP: Hells to the yeah! Lets do it! I'm gonna be in a Gidi State of Mind this Xmass! smiley If you are serious about it and you need a party planner holla!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MsYam(f): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2011
I think meeting other Nairalanders would be fun. Than I can really meet the people which made me laugh on a daily basis. The people which inspires me to make other's laugh too (at times, their insults are so funny that one could almost pee in their pants) LOL!  grin

But if I go, its gonnaq cost me a bomb as the air ticket is just too expensive and also Imn not allowd to just travel to Nigeria. I need an invitation from a local there. Above all, I will also go if there is colourful icing cake  embarassed
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2011
I have ONE SUGGESTION, whoever decides to go to the BASH can you PLEASE make sure the pictures are GODO QUALITY and in focus.

My eyes will thank you.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Potato,

If you get a hotel reservation, you will still need an invitation from a local? From my understanding that if you are unable to get an invitation you will have to least get a stay at a hotel with more than a few days reservation.

There are people who go to Nigeria without having an local invitation from Asian countries. A friend of mine who is in the military stationed in Asia did not need an invitation because he had a hotel reservation for two weeks.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MsYam(f): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Ms. Potato,

If you get a hotel reservation, you will still need an invitation from a local? From my understanding that if you are unable to get an invitation you will have to least get a stay at a hotel with more than a few days reservation.

There are people who go to Nigeria without having an local invitation from Asian countries. A friend of mine who is in the military stationed in Asia did not need an invitation because he had a hotel reservation for two weeks.

Thats the thing naa. I dont have money to pay for a hotel. lipsrsealed The hotels in Nigeria are day light robbery and its too expesive and the cheap ones there are like the malaysian Federal prison (no offense) lipsrsealed

but anyways, after a lon thought, guess I wont be going sad
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Tosinville(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2011
Lagos? i don't think so cos it can't work i think its better for you folks in the states to plan for that since we have so many NL users over there.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by BABE3: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ States? Do you know how big states is? States is not like UK or Lagos, where everywhere is a walk away(hyperbole). I think the lagos one will be just fine! grin And I'm sure a good number of people on NL are Las Gidi people so---- undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2011
Desperate people.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by BABE3: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ Haha! MrPhysics!.Hope no problem?(Just asking, grin Your reply was too concise, so I just had to ask that question) Do you mind giving further explanation(s)?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Tosinville(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2011
Babe
Madam, i know how large united states is even Alaska or Texas alone can cover the whole nigeria but it doesn't matter, you folks can fix a place maybe somewhere in houston, Tx where few members on here lives. You sounds like someone who really wish to be in lagos, are you in love with a guy here who resides in lagos?lol
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Babe
Madam, i know how large united states is even Alaska or Texas alone can cover the whole nigeria but it doesn't matter, you folks can fix a place maybe somewhere in houston, Tx where few members on here lives. You sounds like someone who really wish to be in lagos, are you in love with a guy here who resides in lagos?lol

nice question,

you have spoken well my son, you have spoken well
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by BABE3: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Babe

lol, U are a serious Joke!
I've been to Lagos 3 times this past 15 months. So, going to Lagos is not whats exciting me. It just sounds easier to plan a parry in Gidi, than any other place. grin
As for your last question, the answer is NO! How can I even just fall in love like that? I've only been active here for how long.? A week?, pffftttt
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
Are they gonna serve some clean fresh odorless oboo? I just wan know that might interest me.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Babe

Sorry sir, so you don't want us to mingle with ya'all?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by BABE3: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^ Thank you Reality cool, Thats is exactly my hidden point!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
Arrrrh!! At last prick spits juice!!
Thank Goodness You brought this up. . .same thing I proposed back in Feb. But fell on deaf ears.
Well I'm down with that Men! . . .thank God I've got meself some itchy coins to spend, so location won't be a problem. . . but wait a minute gaddamnit. . .God knows The last thing I would wanna see, is some NL Lady going 'holy holy' on me - and not wanting to party or 'party' after the party, gon be a total waste of ma time!! . .i'm so gonna be pissed!!
So I'm down wif this One Condition - we make it special like maybe We All Go Topless on some beach or something . . lol. . .NOTHING but a pant/G.string/boxer on. . . .dance, drink and party till Devil calls. . . sure damn right male and females alike.
**Priceless**
wink
Anything sides that is a straight NO for me, what in da hell Am I doing with anyones face or personality on here? *hisses*
In that case The daily laughter from Cork is enough!! Lol.

SECONDED??
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
MazD,
I am cheesy

OP.
I have discussed with Seun and he said yes . . .We can hold the party! grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
Do u need his permission to host the party? I don't think so IMO
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
Ofcourse I'm just kidding grin
Who's ready to meet vampires like you anyway? undecided tongue
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by ShyOne(f): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2011
Orton1_0:

Arrrrh!! At last prick spits juice!!
Thank Goodness You brought this up. . .same thing I proposed back in Feb. But fell on deaf ears.
Well I'm down with that Men! . . .thank God I've got meself some itchy coins to spend, so location won't be a problem. . . but wait a minute gaddamnit. . .God knows The last thing I would wanna see, is some NL Lady going 'holy holy' on me - and not wanting to party or 'party' after the party, gon be a total waste of ma time!! . .i'm so gonna be pissed!!
So I'm down wif this One Condition - we make it special like maybe We All Go Topless on some beach or something . . lol. . .NOTHING but a pant/G.string/boxer on. . . .dance, drink and party till Devil calls. . . sure damn right male and females alike.
**Priceless**
wink
Anything sides that is a straight NO for me, what in da hell Am I doing with anyones face or personality on here? *hisses*
In that case The daily laughter from Cork is enough!! Lol.

SECONDED??
cheesy cheesy cheesy

absolutely NOT! topless? you know you could have come up with a better idea than that!

what a party pooper - I am not accepting NO as your answer - you and your itchy coins should be there or be square
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by ShyOne(f): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
desholah:

OP.
I have discussed with Seun and he said yes . . .We can hold the party! grin

Yip Yip Yippee Ki YaYyyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
rubbish

UK people lets gather here and lets do ours

**rubs hands and starts thinking*

Na me and Goldie that day, we go gather wear one trouser!!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by ShyOne(f): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I have ONE SUGGESTION, whoever decides to go to the BASH can you PLEASE make sure the pictures are GODO QUALITY and in focus.

My eyes will thank you.

Absolutely!

I have a camcorder - We will need more than one - because we need to film it and take pictures to be posted on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / Why Can't I Marry An Older Man? / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.