Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? (4315 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

^@190
Thats not even the problem.
Imagine going there only to find out that the are more guys than gurls men!
God forbid say If the gurl way I dey time no show, guy I go just faint!
Na guy nyansh I go dey rock?!!  grin grin

LMAO!!

You guys should have fun, too sad i wont be there
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 20, 2011
The idea of getting together sounds pretty exciting and I definitely would love to be a part of any gatherings that might spring forth from this discussion. Unfortunately, if the location is not in the US then I would have to be content with stories of the event. If I had a magic wand, the persons that I would definitely most love to meet are Cork, 190, and Mrs. Chima , all for obvious reasons.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided .
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

If this goes through I hope you all have fun smiley
What about ya?
aint down with it?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

undecided undecided undecided undecided .
That's why it was a wish!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

The idea of getting together sounds pretty exciting and I definitely would love to be a part of any gatherings that might spring forth from this discussion. Unfortunately, if the location is not in the US then I would have to be content with stories of the event. If I had a magic wand, the persons that I would definitely most love to meet are Cork, 190, and Mrs. Chima , all for obvious reasons.

Bleep off dont call my name undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Magic wand or not YOU will not be meeting Mrs. Chima in this life or the next.  Have fun if you go!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

That's why it was a wish!
Yeah I know buddy! . . .good luck!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

If this goes through I hope you all have fun  smiley
TRUST ME you will not be missing anything especially if it is in LAGOS.  lipsrsealed
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
grin grin
LMFAO!
Reality don suffer! . . . undecided
Abi oooo grin grin grin

MazD,
I'm responsible for your expenses . . , . . what you said? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2011
@Orton & Chima: Not going! No desire to.

@d-sense u joking right? lol. if i do see you, I'd rather go to Egypt wink smiley
when things get better tho lol
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2011
LMAO@I will visit you when things are better in Eqypt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are looking at 2033 when they have better security.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin

have faith! Maybe D-Sense is the re-incarnated Moses. . . undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2011
Arrrh damn babe!  cry embarassed
Yes!
Well what about your fello Jamaican gf - Carolece??
I missed the Lady gurl!  grin
Just in case its gonna hold, pls do Inform her.  grin grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@d-sense u joking right? lol. if i do see you, I'd rather go to Egypt wink smiley
when things get better tho lol

The door is always open for you sweetie kiss

Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@I will visit you when things are better in Eqypt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are looking at 2033 when they have better security.
Furry azz sister cheesy tongue
Don't tell me you wanna come too . . .I would kick your bootie out the country angry
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

have faith! Maybe D-Sense is the re-incarnated Moses. . . undecided

Who knows tongue cheesy
May be that's why i stopped womanizing . . . .Hmmm i'm starting to understand thngs now grin grin grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2011
Woow wait a gaddamn minute!
Dsense = Desolah  angry

Seriously?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Don't tell me you wanna come too . . .I would kick your bootie out the country angry

May I remind you that this woman is married undecided

@Mrs. Chima You love fresh blood huh?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

I don't want to meet you noway.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2011
Reality,

I am not going to any NL bashes, parties, functions, or meetings.  I am not meeting ANY MAN under no circumstance and if I am going to LAGOS it is for OTHER purposes and I doubt I will EVER visit Eqypt.  If I meet Dsense in person it will be with the company of my husband and in PRIVATE. 

So Dsense will not even have the pleasure of touching me or lusting me.  I will kick his black arse if he try anything with me.  I owe him an arse whooping anyway and I am planning on cashing that arse whooping check too.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Dsense = Desolah angry

Seriously?

Any onjection? undecided

REALITY101:

May I remind you that this woman is married undecided

@Mrs. Chima You love fresh blood huh?
Diry-minded angry
Mrs, Chima:

Reality,

I am not going to any NL bashes, parties, functions, or meetings. I am not meeting ANY MAN under no circumstance and if I am going to LAGOS it is for OTHER purposes and I doubt I will EVER visit Eqypt. If I meet Dsense in person it will be with the company of my husband and in PRIVATE.

So Dsense will not even have the pleasure of touching me or lusting me. I will kick his black arse if he try anything with me. I owe him an arse whooping anyway and I am planning on cashing that arse whooping check too.
. . .She's my close friend and always welcome into my house and arena.

May you miss you period throughout the year angry
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Orton10(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2011
Naah buddy. wink
BTW, Nice having you back . . . keep kicking! grin grin
Preferred Dsense though cool
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2011
D sense AKA Ogunfe now u know shes scared of your ever ready to bang pen1s  tongue back off don't waste your time and energy  undecided tongue

Mrs, Chima:

Reality,

I am not going to any NL bashes, parties, functions, or meetings.  I am not meeting ANY MAN under no circumstance and if I am going to LAGOS it is for OTHER purposes and I doubt I will EVER visit Eqypt.  If I meet Dsense in person it will be with the company of my husband and in PRIVATE. 

So Dsense will not even have the pleasure of touching me or lusting me.  I will kick his black arse if he try anything with me.  I owe him an arse whooping anyway and I am planning on cashing that arse whooping check too.

Good, but you meet me without mr. Chima, Igbo's don't sleep with brother's wife  grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Any objection? undecided
Diry-minded angry . . .She's my close friend and always welcome into my house and arena.

May you miss you period throughout the year angry

Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 1:14am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

D sense AKA Ogunfe now u know shes scared of your ever ready to bang pen1s  tongue back off don't waste your time and energy  undecided tongue

Good, but you meet me without mr. Chima, Igbo's don't sleep with brother's wife  grin

You know damn well ain't NO MAN gon let his woman go see another man ALONE even if it is his brother.

You wouldn't let your wife go see another brother ALONE.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Naah buddy. wink
BTW, Nice having you back . . . keep kicking! grin grin
Preferred Dsense though cool
Orton the man . . .sorrry i could catch your name quickly . .now i recall when i used to diss yah cheesy
Sorry i've been suffering from amnesia lately grin grin . . .Howdy man!!
I'm not banned just need to validate my acciount from password changing . Getting D-sense back very soon By Seun' grace grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Dsense = Desolah  angry

Seriously?

LATE! grin grin

desholah:

Who knows tongue cheesy
May be that's why i stopped womanizing . . . .Hmmm i'm starting to understand thngs now grin grin grin

Hmmmmm. . .
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:17am On Mar 20, 2011
this is a good idea cause i would get to see my sis Chima and Reality101. cheesy
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY419,
AKA pig stalker undecided
Aint after any punany here man!!! . . .Honestly. . ,  .bUT won't mind if i'm being offered wink tongue
By the way i prefer MzD punany to that of prosty you run after here on NL angry angry tongue
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You know damn well ain't NO MAN gon let his woman go see another man ALONE even if it is his brother.  

You wouldn't let your wife go see another brother ALONE.  

Unless on a business purpose right?

desholah:

REALITY419,
Aint after any punany here man!!! . . .Honestly. . ,  .bUT won't mind if i'm being offered wink tongue
By the way i prefer MzD punany to that of prosty you run after here on NL angry angry tongue

Whatever ogunfe grin but don't mention some eww kinda names to my hearing please.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

REALITY419,
Aint after any punany here man!!! . . .Honestly. . ,   .bUT won't mind if i'm being offered wink tongue

Twobble shooter. tongue tongue
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 20, 2011
Reality: if you dont want to be embarassed again. I suggest you suck up your homo feelings
and quit referring to me. Cause I am not in the mood. Your mascot logged off and is not here
to beg me to stop this time. PPl talk to you out of sympathy so you are not in my league, know your place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

(photo) Nigerian Pastor And His Japanese Wife Celebrates 15 Years Marriage Anniv / Which Village Are These Women From? / Man Caught Having Sex With Hole Of Golf Course (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.