Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,782 members, 7,921,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:35 PM

Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? (4298 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2011
Sorry Goldieluks,

We will have to meet in PRIVATE in UK. I am coming to UK soon we most definitely need to hook up! Maybe we can go on a double date with out men! wink
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2011
Smh

Too bad
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Twobble shooter. tongue tongue
LOVELY SIS ARE YOU THE GIRL IN Q? shocked shocked shocked shocked

REALITY419,
I bet she's better than those you crawl after like a donkey tongue . . .Those girls' punany you run after are on menpause.

MZd,
Ignore my pal . . He wants but shy grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sorry Goldieluks,

We will have to meet in PRIVATE in UK. I am coming to UK soon we most definitely need to hook up! Maybe we can go on a double date with out men! wink
Bloody Lesbo angry angry angry

Goldie . . .Beware!!!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

LOVELY SIS ARE YOU THE GIRL IN Q? shocked shocked shocked shocked

REALITY419,
I bet she's better than those you crawl after like a donkey tongue . . .Those girls' punany you run after are on menpause.

MZd,
Ignore my pal  . . He wants but shy grin

well you better leash him up before I euthanize his punk a$s.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sorry Goldieluks,

We will have to meet in PRIVATE in UK.  I am coming to UK soon we most definitely need to hook up!  Maybe we can go on a double date with out men!   wink

Yea Chima,like seriously im in for it. lets hook up,when your in the UK. wink
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Bloody Lesbo angry angry angry

Goldie . . .Beware!!!

what has lesbo got to do with it? shocked shocked
Please change your mind set,aiight!
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks sis! I am serious when I am in UK we will definitely meet up and I want to meet Jaybee and Mrs. Jaybee too! You can meet Mr. Chima and I can Mr. Goldie.

It will be fun! Desso and Mz. Dark most definitely coming along.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2011
that's a good idea. sis wink
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Goldieluks sis! I am serious when I am in UK we will definitely meet up and I want to meet Jaybee and Mrs. Jaybee too! You can meet Mr. Chima and I can Mr. Goldie.

It will be fun! Desso and Mz. Dark most definitely coming along.
Surely . . . If your responsible for my hospitality wink
I just don't know why i dislike UK and the pple staying there . . . . . .**puffing**

MazD,
It's alright sweetie.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 20, 2011
thanks d-sense smiley
u remind me so much of my best guy friends.
i really appreciate you. smiley
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

Twobble shooter. tongue tongue

He is not a human you know?  tongue

How you been hon kiss

MzD@rkSkin:

Reality: if you dont want to be embarassed again. I suggest you suck up your homo feelings
and quit referring to me. Cause I am not in the mood. Your mascot logged off and is not here
to beg me to stop this time. PPl talk to you out of sympathy so you are not in my league, know your place.

May the devils eat you up tonight. You are so du. . mb wtf did you mean embarrassed? lol embarrassed indeed. I don't even notice your worthless existence. Bless Nl for people like you dirty pig got the opportunity to talk to me.

Bounce off Mzthing so I can talk to the real ladies or you can to get this thread locked?  Your sick in the head, I guess you don't have medical insurance and can't afford paying outta pocket.  

@190 I heard ya but I got to post this grin  just the last one until she get medical attention for her insanity., check your mail
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2011
im good pwewwy@Reality wink
how are you?
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 20, 2011
reality don't ever, EVER, [size=18pt]EVER[/size] mention my name or speak of or to me again.
Fck you.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by 190: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2011
reality im  not particularly pleased with wat u've done

replied your mail, undecided undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

reality don't ever, EVER, [size=18pt]EVER[/size] mention my name or speak of or to me again.
[color=#990000]Fck you
.[/color]
**Thinking if to second it or not . . .Keep it to myself cheesy
You are always welcome dear . . . . . kiss kiss

REALITY419,
Would you let my sweetheart be? . . . .For the lasttime before i squeeze your ego/maniless tongue
Honestly halt this bulshiiitt . . . .Where is your big boy? undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 20, 2011
@190

Take it easy, your semi-illiterate personality has nothing to worry about since I doubt you would want anyone to know who you really are.

@Mrs. Chimpanzee
That's why it was a wish; you and 190 seriously need to learn how to read.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@190

Take it easy, your semi-illiterate personality has nothing to worry about since I doubt you would want anyone to know who you really are.

@Mrs. Chimpanzee
That's why it was a wish; you and 190 seriously need to learn how to read.

If it is a wish then why you hurt and upset that I said the wish will never happen?  It is okay.  Harsh reality is a mofo.   cool
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

im good pwewwy@Reality wink
how are you?

I'm fine honey
I wanna go down to this hotie tottie Jamaican club here  to shake some out, You wanna go?

MzDarkSkin:

Fck you.

I never did and I will never do so directly or indirectly back off but until then Fuk you too dog

190:

reality im  not particularly pleased with wat u've done

replied your mail, undecided undecided

K, I heard u boss  grin
desholah:

**Thinking if to second it or not .  . .Keep it to myself cheesy
You are always welcome dear . . . . . kiss kiss

REALITY419,
Would you let my sweetheart be? . . .  .For the lasttime before i squeeze your ego/maniless tongue
Honestly halt this bulshiiitt . . . .Where is your big boy? undecided

Sharrap I'm having fun while gays are hurting  grin but I'm done I need to go get my out wear ready for tonight clubbing grin
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 20, 2011
Mrs. Chimpanzee, you need to calm down and let the adults do the writing. The primary reason I wanted to see you was because I just thought it would be a transcendent experience to behold a Chimpanzee with almost human intellect. And I'm deeply hurt since you have finally made it known that you would make yourself scarce on the day of any prospective gathering.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 2:06am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

I'm fine honey
I wanna go down to this hotie tottie Jamaican club here  to shake some out, You wanna go?

I never did and I will never do so directly or indirectly back off but until then Fuk you too dog

K, I heard u boss  grin
Sharrap I'm having fun while gays are hurting  grin but I'm done I need to go get my out wear ready for tonight clubbing grin
When did you start working at a night club? . . . .Hope they gun you down tonight and feed you penis to pigs grin grin grin

LMAO@Omo to dun
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 2:07am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Mrs. Chimpanzee, you need to calm down and let the adults do the writing. The primary reason I wanted to see was because I just thought it would be a transcendent experience to behold a Chimpanzee with almost human intellect. And I'm deeply hurt since you have finally made it known that you would make yourself scarce on the day of any prospective gathering.

First of all you have to be able to get out of the village and second just hug yourself and you have held a real life chimpanzee.  It was with you all the time.  

You are ACTUALLY upset that I have NO DESIRE in meeting you and I see you stole a dictionary.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 2:07am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY101:

I'm fine honey

aww,would have loff to go with ya,
i like em jamaican club tho.
have fun you lurv. wink
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

When did you start working at a night club? . . . .Hope they gun you down tonight and feed you manliness to pigs grin grin grin

LMAO@Omo to dun

Dude gunning me down is not a cool thing to say to a brother between you ain't getting a dime from my account if I die. Anyways you just whining. I gat dozen that gat ma back plus one most VIV guard I have GOD.

I would have said fuk u but I ain't gonna say it. 

Goldieluks:

Ok hun
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 2:16am On Mar 20, 2011
REALITY419,
Let me help you out . . .Fck you!!!
Oloriburuku
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 2:18am On Mar 20, 2011
Desense AY DUDE!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 20, 2011
Stole a dictionary? Like I said, your intellect is, at best, quasi-human. Knowing the meaning of a word does not necessarily mean that one can use it in the right context; you can write that on a piece of paper and store it in your áss for future references. Mrs. Chimpanzee, you have nothing to be ashamed of for this is how you were born and as a member of one of Africa's wildlife, you should be proud because not only are your species frequently shown on various television channels around the world, but millions of people travel thousands of miles to get a picture of you, albeit standing several feet from you lest you use them as a meal.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by MrsChima1(f): 2:24am On Mar 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Stole a dictionary? Like I said, your intellect is, at best, quasi-human. Knowing the meaning of a word does not necessarily mean that one can use it in the right context; you can write that on a piece of paper and store it in your áss for future references. Mrs. Chimpanzee, you have nothing to be ashamed of for this is how you were born and as a member of one of Africa's wildlife, you should be proud because not only are your species frequently shown on various television channels around the world, but millions of people travel thousands of miles to get a picture of you, albeit standing several feet from you lest you use them as a meal.

And an updated dictionary at that!  And You still bitching? Too bad no one will travel to get a picture of you. You would have looked cute with a banana in your hand wearing a Curious George t-shirt.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 2:27am On Mar 20, 2011
Goldie . . . . .RIGHT NOW I EXPECT YOU TO MODIFY YOUR LAST POST . . .ELSE I STOP TALKING TO YOU!!!
I AM VERY SERIOUS ON THIS!!! angry
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2011
The most hilarious aspect of our little dialogue is that you actually acknowledge that you are a chimpanzee, Mrs. Chimpanzee to be precise. LMAO. All my posts were directed at Mrs. Chimpanzee, and you my dear chimp, responded in kind. In fact, I deeply venerate you for not disputing my previous claims; it is highly refreshing to see a lesser animal embrace her true status. And yes, no people but my loved ones are taking pictures of me and they give me a big hug while doing it, not running away and breathing heavily. So in that capacity I absolutely do not envy you.

Still waiting for 190 to embrace his monkey status. His dumbness does not even rival yours: it is ostensibly far superior.
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by Goldieluks: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2011
desholah:

Goldie . . . . .RIGHT NOW I EXPECT YOU TO MODIFY YOUR LAST POST . . .ELSE I STOP TALKING TO YOU!!!
I AM VERY SERIOUS ON THIS!!! angry

Lol@stop talking to me.
ok,will do undecided
Re: Does Nl Have An Annual Party For The Romance Section? by desholah(m): 2:43am On Mar 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf / Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... / The Ogbanje Syndrome Aka Sickle Cell Anaemia...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.